LiveHelpNow

Help desk and live chat solution for customer service

User friendly and a good quality software

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Well it makes my job easier especially the option to chat in different languages.

Pros

It is easy to use and I have not encountered major issues when using the live chat software. I had an issue once and when I asked for support, they immediately got back to me and we trouble shot the issue and we were able to resolve it.

Cons

The interface is just so simple and it sometimes monotonous to look at it everyday. I hope you can change skins or the interface of the software.

• Industry: Wholesale

Livehelp has only boosted our ability to communicate with our customers. Great addition for...

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

I have to say the Translate option is very valuable for our group as a good part of the customers chatting are international. It helps us to communicate more efficiently. I also appreciate Canned Responses for a quick way to respond.

Cons

Can't think of anything really. If I have to choose, I'm not really fond of the "whisper" response.

Great integration

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Livehelpnow is a very good easy to implement web based tool.

Pros

Integrates well with code on your web pages. Simple to implement and set up workflow. Interface is easy.

Cons

Mobile response to a customer inquiry was a little quirky. Was hard to navigate and respond to requests.

James M.

I have used Livehelp now for years and love it!

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

I sell a lot of service and replacement using the live chat

Pros

It is easy to install, chatting is simple whether on laptop of phone. I am very happy with Livehelp now

Cons

I dont have any cons with the software. I am happy with them and have used it for years for my HVAC company,

Nicole B.

We have had no issues been with you for 7 or more years

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

The ease of use, very easy to navigate with.. Love how we can add candid response helps with quicker chats

Cons

The look of the chat need an update, it hasnt changed since we first started using it.
Needs a new makeover.

Faizan R.
  • Industry: Printing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Thrilled by best customer support

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

It's best bang for the buck! It has all the features that you may need for small or medium size business and in addition their customer support is awesome! These folks are always there to help you out with the information you need.

Cons

It's limited in all expects, you can't replace this with something like Sales Force's Live Agent. But in this price point its best.

Edwin S.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

It's the equivalent of having someone in the store to greet the customers and assist them...

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

It helps in being flexible about working hours and working remotely. The mobility aspect is great. You can respond to queries on the go.

Pros

The ability to text to answer customer queries - the mobility it offers is fantastic for one who's on the go and wants to maximise the opportunities of turning leads into closed deals. Live Help Now organises and stores previous interactions with the customer so at any time you can pull out the big picture. You can customise the chat window or embed it if you don't want a popup window. Integration with social media is neat.

Cons

Considering the range of tools you get for the money, it's a rather great tool when on a budget. There were a few issues at first with setting up alerts for pop ups and having some gone missing as dropped chats but this was at our end. And should you get dropped chats, it's easy to locate them and email them back. This being said, the learning curve is rather easy.

Jesse P.

A great way to get real time data as prospects are reviewing your site

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

Pros

They are always adding valuable features to the offering. It's consistent and steady. I cannot remember anytime where we were offline.

Cons

Everything is pretty nice and functional. I guess if I had to pick one thing it would be the layout of the Admin Panel. Navigation the menus could be easier. Again this is an area of the application I almost never have to go in so I can see why layout has not been a priority.

Rich P.

good software does what you want it to.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

Live Help now is better value for money than others on the market, admin panel is reasonably easy. Instalation on the site was easy.

Cons

customising the look and feel of the chat window could be easier, esp when running more than one website

Clunky, but good for the price.

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

My organization uses the live chat software, it is easy to set up and very user-friendly without requiring you to have an in-depth technical understanding.

Cons

They should come with Admin licenses so I don't have to pay for 1 license per account I am managing.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Review of LiveHelpNow Suite

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Pros

It's SO easy to use. Allows our customers easy access for help with issues that need to be resolved immediately. Love that customers can get on and just get help whenever.

Cons

Sometimes a good old fashioned phone call is quicker, but if that's all I am complaining about means it's a good product.

Laurens A.

Amazing software, incredible support. Wish I could add more stars!

Reviewed on 2015/01/22

I'm on day one of the trial and approached this with some in trepidation. I've tested 5 other live chat systems for our website and frankly, they all sucked.

In spite of 29 days of free use still ahead of me, I'm subscribing and paying now. I know I've found exactly what we need to engage our customers' needs.

Setup is a breeze - I didn't read a thing, but I did aggressively use the chat feature with LiveHelpNow agents. The support is not only terrific, but I have not once had to wait even 30 seconds for an agent. So here's a shout out for Michael, Ben, Bianca and Brian. Thanks for making my day!

Ronald O.

Excellent Support

Reviewed on 2015/02/21

I've been using LiveHelpNow's live chat feature for more than a year. And I've found that it works very, very well. Their support techs are extraordinarily helpful if any issues do arise.

I did a lot of research into competing products before signing on with LiveHelpNow.

And I have zero regrets.

It is an excellent product at a very reasonable price.

LiveHelpNow works great, always getting better

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

High ROI, helps us assist online visitors in complicated online purchases and send them down the conversion funnel.

Pros

We've been using it for seven or eight years and we've noticed a marked improvement on the UI of the live chat over the last year or so.

Cons

Not well oriented for mobile support. For a long time it was the dated look and feel, I think they've overcome those issues but could do

Jorge H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent on all fronts. Have never had an issue...

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

24/7 chat support on our site for our customers. There is very little to no down time which has been great for us and our customers...

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service. It is very easy to use and when there have been changes and/or updates to the software they are easy to identify and adapt. Customer service always answers the phone and is eager to assist...

Cons

I have no negative points that I can think of at the moment. Every aspect about this software works and is very user friendly. I have used other chat software and they all fall short of this...

Joni G.

My experience with LiveHelpNow has been great from day one using the product for Chat.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

We are able to help more customers in a more efficient manner and more timely.

Pros

I like that you can use canned responses and that you can see the user's name right away and also that you can easily see which other operators are logged in. I also like the analytics.

Cons

The thing I like lease about the software is the refresh rate. It would be nice if the window would refresh quicker. Sometimes I see a chat come in but before my screen refreshes, another operator has taken the chat.

Ken A.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great product, excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Ability to multi-task while helping clients, metrics on client trends, a great way to share information and files without providing personal contact information.

Pros

Ease of use, notifications (visual and sound), browser based functionality, after hours ticket functionality, visitor history.

Cons

The admin side, specifically analytics, can be a bit non-intuitive. Also when using the browser based version you need two sessions open if you're working on tickets to see notifications.

Linda B.

Software is easy to learn

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

Software is easy to use. The customer support live chat from Live Help is awesome. Quick response to your questions. Easy for Administrators add operators and licenses. Haven't had any issues from setting up the features.

Cons

Would be nice to have more analytics. Also, would be nice to customize the screens to what you would like to see in the chat panel.

Nuno A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The support staff has always been very helpful with any questions i have.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

increased customer service support and sales

Pros

great reporting for daily use, traffic to site, dropped chats, etc
great support with any questions or concerns.

Cons

would prefer the embedded chat window which may already be in use. Are you able to jump on our flightcentre.ca site and let me know?

Ashley F.

Easy to setup, use, and assess efforts via analytics.

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

The analytics are great! I love that it serves as a comparison/confirmation tool for Google Analytics as well.

Cons

I wish it integrated with Technoloutions' Slate CRM. At this time, after a chat we have to manually add our LiveChat interaction to a prospect's record.

Roger P.

Wow easy to use and great support. Our costumers are very happy about the service.

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

We added another service to our clients at the HelpDesk.

Pros

Everything about the software is good. User friendly and easy learn. Our costumers are very happy about the service.

Cons

Nothing, we have been using the software since a year now and it's never down and we found a bug with the software and they fixed it in 24hrs WOW.

Travis C.

LiveHelpNow is a valuable tool that we incorporate into our daily support model.

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

The ability for the software to take off-line messages when we are away or during off hours. We are able to select the type of information we want from users and have their responses emailed to us.

Cons

There are very few things that we could complain about with the software. We are still working to use it more often, so I will give feedback if we find things that could be improved.

Ayush C.

Amazing Product For LiveHelp. Must use for Small and Big Enterprise. Recommended

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

1. Ease and Simplicity is just way too good.
2. Very Good Support.
3. UX is Nice. Very good for first time people .

Cons

1. Adding more channel for support would be a good idea.
2. More graphic and emoji will be definitely a good idea

Hannah R.

Live chat problem

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

Helpful and quick responses. One of the customer representative helped me straight away without me have to re-explain myself from a previous live chat.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Basic chat client, affordable price, but a lot to be desired

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

Very affordable solution if you are just looking for the basics in a chat client.

Cons

Platform seems out of date both in regards to UI and features offered. Many competitors are starting to offer services with chat bot functionality and great integration with Salesforce.

Admin Panel/UI is clunky, out-of-date and not intuitive.

Response from LiveHelpNow

Very sorry to hear such a low opinion on the LiveHelpNow suite.
Not sure if you tested the platform fully.
We would be happy to schedule a full private demo.
We do have a very sophisticate Chat Bot:
We also offer state-of-the-art integration with SalesForce and tens of other CRM systems.
LiveHelpNow has always been an innovator in the help desk space with many features we are holding a patent for such as Whisper technology.
Here are just some of the features that differentiate LiveHelpNow from other help desk platforms:
Accept chat over SMS (customers can text for support!)
Secure forms (transmit highly confidential information such as credit cards, PHI info, order info) right within chat or email!
Omnichannel. Integrated Chat, SMS, Ticket, Call and Knowledge management (provide customers with all channels of support from one system)!
Chat Bot, Instant Language translation,Auto tagging, and more.
Is it possible you missed those?