eBenefits Reviews

eBenefits

Benefits administration solution for human resource teams

4.5/5 (6 reviews)
Brenda C.

I will not think twice to come back.

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

I think that EBenefits is one of the best companies and is responsible for making it known to their customers, without a doubt it shows that works for us, as a client I am fully satisfied and happy to have chosen them, I doubt there is a better company In the area of human resources, I will not think twice to come back.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company, on the contrary, I love working with her. Excellent service left me happy with the results obtained.

Inés P.

Really very happy

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

Really very happy to have chosen EBenefits, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies that can be in the field of human resources, excellent work.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company, I'm very happy to have worked with them and pleased with the services they offered me, very anxious for a second time.

Estela R.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Excellent, undoubtedly EBenefits, knows how to handle, in the area of human resources and how to stand out too, his work really pleases anyone.

Cons

I'm leaving with 0 complaints, only very good reviews. Excellent work and above all great quality of services.

Kelsey S.

Okay Service for Electronic Benefits

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

My company uses this software for benefits and has for several years. It is easy to enter data into and doesn't allow you to move forward and miss anything because of required fields.

Cons

It is not always as user friendly as you would like. We have had errors in reports but the data has been entered correctly. Customer Service is helpful.

Katherine P.

My experience has been very good with this platform.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Provides real-time benefits information for administrators and employees.

Pros

This platform is very good, since it allows to administer the programs of basic and voluntary benefits of payroll. The benefits are provided in real time for administrators and employees.

Cons

I have nothing against, it is necessary to update the platform with over time, but only that is what is against me for the application.

Great for managing employee benefits

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

This UI is clean and responsive. The tool is very useful if you know what you are doing. It is very fast.

Cons

This is on the pricer side of the similar programs. If you are willing to do more work you can find other ones for cheaper