ExxpertApps Reviews

ExxpertApps

All-In-One Next Generation Enterprise Application in the Cloud

5/5 (9 reviews)

Great value and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

All communications are personalised, the tool is very intuitive and easy to use, the team updates the tool very often with the feedback of the customers and the trends in the market, and the customer service is always available and ready to helps.

Cons

Filters: it would be great if we could filter by form responses
Copy/paste of emails: right now you have to do it with HTML

Holger F.

Great software

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

This software is really value for money. I always get a great customer support and it is easy to use. It was a very good decision to buy this software.

Pros

Easy to use, very flexible

Cons

Billing functions but it more a sales tool!

Andrea L.

One year of success

Reviewed on 2015/08/28

I'm so happy to have decided to use Exxpertapps for my Company. In our sector "Events" many software are available and so the process will be very long.

Pros

Human support. No anonymous contact centre. People help us in the training and after many many times.

Cons

Not at the moment! Follow to be so close with the client.

Johanna M.

A very good software

Reviewed on 2015/08/26

It has been a great experience to work with ExxpertApps because it is really easy to use and they have an excellent technical support. It has helped us to organize our information and keep updated our project.

Pros

Very easy to use and excellent support

Cons

I didn't see any drawbacks for the momen

Veronica B.

A perfect tool in managing your business

Reviewed on 2019/04/28

Highly recommend it for any kind of business

Pros

Has anything needed to control sales, manage projects, monitor company contacts, centralized communications and also develop email campaigns.

Cons

So far I do not find deficiencies in the software

Danilo Š.

Customer experience - Delegation of the German Economy in Serbia

Reviewed on 2015/08/28

After the development phase, the system works very well. Continuous improvements a great attribute.

Customer support great
Intuitive layout
Reliable functioning

Alberto A.

More than a CRM solution for any organization

Reviewed on 2015/09/13

I have been using ExxpertApps for over 4 years with great results. The system is more than a CRM and offers exceedingly valuable modules for any business seeking to increase productiveness and sales, manage projects, keep contacts up to date and centralize communications.

So far I have implemented the system within 3 different organizations, including chambers of commerce and a company from the printing industry.

Continuous software improvements, combined with an excellent customer support make this a cost-effective solution, which I definitely recommend.

Ognjen O.

ExxpertApps review

Reviewed on 2015/12/04

I am using Exxpertapps for my business for over 3 years now. I am very satisfied with the App, it gets the job done. If you need an App for Costumer Management, Billing, Project Management, Newsletters and simply company intern and extern Communication ExxpertApps offers a graete deal of features that allow you to do your business more efficient and economicall.

Pros

- Everything you need for business in one place.
- Greate Support!

Sally G.

Modern Online Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2012/02/08

I like ExxpertApps because it has resolved my problems relateted to mass mailings and online registration.
Finally I have all my contact data and history in one place and easy to use.