Solve

Productivity CRM for teams to manage customer workflows

4,5
4,5
4,4
4,4
4,7
Carl B.

Comprehensive, versatile CRM and project management tool with outstanding customer support

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

The main benefits are:
1. The ability to offer great customer relationship - the information on the project and the customer is easily available to the team.
2. The ability to track all potential clients in a meaningful way, organising follow-ups at any point in the future.
3. Easily pick-up projects and clients from other members of the team should they be absent.

Pros

Works superbly with other cloud platforms. VERY flexible. Two versions to choose - Solve CRM and Solve Client Manager.
Lots of great features - Google sheets report integration (slice, dice, geo-reference, and pivot the data anyway you want), click to call, easy to navigate activity window, flexible workflows and follow-ups, individualised task lists and on and on.
We've implemented Solve360 in three companies and recommended it to dozens of others and never been disappointed.
Of course we always consider other products on the market. Many of them promise to deliver great things, but when you get into the detail, they lack key features that are essential, or are prohibitively expensive.

Cons

Really difficult to find cons with the software. Being really picky, perhaps some lesser used functions are not immediately obvious, but there are plenty of guides and the customer support is outstanding. The inclusion of a Gantt chart function would be great for project work, but there are work arounds for this.

Dorea S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Wonderful tool for any business with contacts

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Overall, employees can now keep track of conversations with customers, track orders, shipping, reminders via queues, calendars and/or tasks, draft emails for send at future dates, create email templates for ease of tasks that are customizable and stay more organized.

Pros

I have used Solve for over 4 years, and introduced it to my latest start-up business project. I vetted several CRM's before going with Solve and have been very happy with this decision. At first glance I was intimidated by how to begin and organize, but with guidance from their team with one on one training and reading their guides, I have been very pleased with the results. I use the desktop version which I like better than the app for the phone, but I still appreciate the app when on the road to make notes and reminders. I can easily make templates for emails and reminder tasks/queues/calendar dates. It has been a wonderful CRM to work with. I recommend it to anyone that needs to keep track of contacts and their interactions.

Cons

It would be nice if the mobile app could link with the desktop templates I have created to insert those on the fly. I think I was given a tutorial of how to do this, but it must have been too many steps, because I never completed it. We cannot connect our Quickbooks with Solve. I have used Xero with success with my prior business. I prefer Xero over Freshbooks. No number to call for support, but when you email support they can setup a time and they do respond quickly.

Vivienne C.
Industry: Education Management

Great product and excellent customer service

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/11/12

In response to my specific query, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Care was very responsive, clear in his communications, friendly but not pushy and ultimately came up with a solution that meant I confidently signed up. Just what I wanted. Thank you.

Pros

I'm a novice as a Solve user, based in the UK. It came highly recommended by an IT company I employed to develop an easy to use CRM tool to support my education business. I specifically wanted a means of gathering information at each stage of the process e.g. learner assessment, enrolment and on going communication with parents. I find the final product easy to use and the customer service was excellent.

Cons

Perhaps the final product could 'look' a bit neater.

Elena N.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Recommendable product

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

Pros

From Solve we like that it is easy to use, we can create many different types of fields and the mobile/tablet version is quite good. The customer service is another factor to highlight, the response time is fast and always find a solution.

Cons

One of the main cons is that with the Client Manager version we can't have the direct connection with MailChimp as we had with the CRM version.
And also, we can't export contacts lists directly from Solve to an Excel, we have to do it through Google Sheets.

Jim S.
Industry: Computer Software

Solve is my most valuable web tool!

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Solve360 is 100% top-notch---and I recommend this to any organization that need to track contacts, calendaring, results, sales, sales people or customer service activity

Pros

Great interface, many practical options and Solve is completely customizable. The interface allows a streamlined look so we can get down to business. Its flexibility allows us to run detailed reports about activity, results, scheduling and interfaces ---which include FreshBooks and Google. BTW---the tech support is fantastic!

Cons

There's really no shortcomings here. Solve does not have a fancy interface or glossy look---but that's what makes is so good.

Jennifer P.
Industry: Automotive

You can't live without Solve for your business!

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

We started using Solve around 2011-2012 (I believe) and we've never looked back! We searched and searched for an affordable way to keep up with our small growing business and nothing was out there until we ran into Solve. We created our database from the ground up and continue to change it according to our needs and it always lives up to our high standards. We have a very niche product and business and Solve has made it a million times easier to manage and grow our business!

Pros

Solve is highly customize-able for a business like ours that can't just use a cookie cutter program to manage our clients and their needs. We are highly productive using Solve and there is nothing out there like this program. The price point is unbeatable and the customer service is top notch - they are on the ball EVERY TIME we need help!

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about Solve! We can make it into anything we want it to be and the customer service team is fast to respond if we run into issues. That is a major thing today when you can barely get someone on the phone after 10 minutes of pressing buttons on an automated phone system like most companies use.

Greg B.
Industry: Real Estate

Intuitive and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Solve helps us manage recurring tasks like processing offers, servicing listings, holding open houses, etc.

Pros

The mobile app and the ease in which you can follow up with clients, record conversations, and hand tasks off to other team members.

Cons

Would like to see an easier way for admin to track team members assigned tasks.

Rimsky V.
Industry: Financial Services

Everything you need from a CRM

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Excellent

Pros

Customisable, very easy to use, extremely efficient is capturing and retrieving information

Cons

The mobile app does not come as standard and is not as good

Ami H.
Industry: Management Consulting

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing representative for your company

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Our company deals with communication consulting and I can't tell you how impressed I am with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], your customer service rep. He is responsive, clear and very smart. I have very unique questions and in depth questions. He always answers completely and quickly and I'm incredibly grateful that he's available to us. His help and attention to our needs has been pivotal in my ability to help my company meet the needs of this particular moment in our history. Thank you for providing such a wonderful professional. Keep up the great hiring practices.

Pros

It's fairly customizable and flexible, esp now that you have permissions. So happy that you sync with QB Online.

Cons

The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Gabe G.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Dated, clunky CRM

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

Used to have a lot of useful G-Suite integrations; highly customizable

Cons

Counter-intuitive UI, easy to mess up the database with no way of undoing actions. Only one admin allowed unless you get the super premium package.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Maria lalaine C.
Industry: Construction

CRM

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Great experience but hoping instead of us administrators or owners of the company I would suggest we can get email updates of any updates on the system just to be aware of. I just know now that I have to go deeper I can find that which is when we are really busy no time doing that digging but when prompt by email it will give us a reminder.
Somehow with my experience today speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and me discovering the new client manager ,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is more than a 5 star Rating for me for all his patience showing me all that through.His very patient discussing going through with the admin bits.
I couldn’t have any knowledge for all of it.
Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

CRM our database where we use for almost all record with in our company. I do hope I can integrate with HR type of software maybe or simply just be solve HR.
Where we can manage staff in general including there holiday request to granting their request.

Cons

Currency by Country of use and UK date format if it can be improved the soonest the better as quickbooks is now integrated with it and will be using it with solve in the next few days.

Graham C.
Industry: Facilities Services

Solve Client Manager Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Overall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.

Pros

Solve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.

Cons

The biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data.

Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.

Que V.
Industry: International Trade & Development

Great support

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Easy to work with and always working!

Pros

Great software which we’ve been using more than 10 years

Cons

Mobile app could be improved but furthermore its great software and great service

Jeff S.
Industry: Education Management

Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Our business requires a more complex hierarchy of relationships than a lot of non-enterprise CRMs will permit. Solve enables relating customers to each other and to companies, which is essential for us and something that many other CRMs at a comparable price point to Solve cannot do. This alone was a huge factor in choosing Solve. We've used the software since 2012 and continue to be very satisfied. Customer support, on the rare occasion we have needed it, is very attentive and genuinely wants to understand your issue and work collaboratively to solve, no pun intended, your problem and then roll that feedback into how they think about product.

Pros

Google integration, value, and customization options

Cons

I tried the new Solve Client Manager, which seems to be the product that the Solve team is putting most development resources towards, and I prefer the legacy CRM. The Solve CRM mobile app leaves much to be desired; it is basically not usable. I would use the new mobile "client manager" except that it is a separate license and out of our budget. I also dislike that Solve required you to be in a higher pricing tier to use a transactional email service, which makes sending bulk emails from Solve unreliable.

Allen R.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Everything on one page

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

CRM and also managing our contractors

Pros

Unlike other crms we have tried, you don't have to change tabs all the time. They don't waste a bunch of screenspace with icons. It isn't pretty, but it's extremely valuable.
The integration with Ring Central is critical for us. We can see who is calling and everything about their history with us before we answer the phone.

Cons

They stopped integrating with Gmail. That was the original selling point for us. It was amazing to access a client from WITHIN email. I wish they'd bring that back.
Solve isn't as dummy proof as others. If you want to report things you have to make sure you are careful and systematic about how you input your data, you have to customize it to do what you want it to do.

Peter W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great customer support and a flexible tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Our overall experience has been smooth and enjoyable. Solve is a great tool that does what we need it to do. With a couple of small changes, I would be confident in saying that it would stay as our CMS for the foreseeable future.

Pros

We love how easy it is to organise an entire client's workload and hours into 1 place.
The customer support offered by Solve has been fantastic and they've gone above and beyond to sort out even the smallest issues we've had with the software.
The software is easy-to-use from an admin's perspective. It's easy to add new users and remove old ones.

Cons

The UI could use an update, as it can feel a little bit counterintuitive and dated at times.
It would be amazing to be able to modify time logs after they've been made without having to delete them and make a new one.
We recently had a problem with a project blog becoming too big. I believe this was because we had used the project blog for many years, but it would be useful to not have to worry about this issue.
More analytics that provide feedback on time logs and staff usage would be useful.

Kiara P.
Industry: Banking

Easy Inter-company Linking Options and Bulk Mail Function

Reviewed on 2018/12/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I don't really know what the customer service is like because the software is simple and I haven't had to use it.

Pros

I use this everyday and find it really easy. It takes some time to set up correctly and put all your custom fields but once you have you can make it your own.
I use it for large company structures which have multiple shareholders and directors, it is a very easy way to see the links between companies and how they are related to projects.

We are a real estate debt fund and we have a lot of projects with many investors in each, Solve allows me to link each investor to each project.

Also I can tag each investor to say if they have a manager and tailor my distribution lists to send to those specific people. By using "access webmail" I can send bulk emails to my tagged contacts.

Cons

The face of it seems a little outdated. I can honestly say there are not many cons I can think of. I have been using this software for 2 years and haven't encountered an issue.

Grant W.
Industry: Financial Services

Flexible CRM, Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

Solve is highly customizable and does everything we need it to do. The API also allows us to integrate Solve easily with other programs that we use to operate our business. What you get for the price is such a great value.

Cons

Mobile site is glitchy and could be improved.

Travis H.
Industry: Internet

Greatly improves customer service

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

I mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts.

It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.

Cons

It doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails.

It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.

Rich W.
Industry: Insurance

Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

We use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.

Pros

We have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help.

We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.

Cons

We use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.

Richard M.
Industry: Accounting

Solve 360 - one of the easiest CRM's to learn and use

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

A good basic CRM, with excellent email support, and reliable. Have been using for several years with no issues.

Pros

Very short learning curve for new users - almost no need for instruction, just give them an account and they can start using it immediately.

Cons

Limited built-in reporting capability. Necessary to export to Excel or use google-sheets integration.

Anna M.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Wonderful Tech Support

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Being able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us.

Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.

Pros

This software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well.
We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.

Cons

We can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.

Seyta S.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

For the last 12 years, I've depended on Solve 360 CRM as the Superbrain of business.

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

This is a dream product, allowing for a central nervous system to hold all details of business that need tending. Using it has allowed me to show up in the best ways to clients and customers, and to stay organized and efficient with all work processes.

Pros

The flexible and all-encompassing nature of what Solve has in its wheelhouse is unparalleled being about to hold all aspects of business. I used Solve in my own business, which was heavily customer-service oriented, then contracted with other small businesses to set up their systems in Solve. I have found it to fit all the needs of a diverse array of businesses, with greatly different needs, including a custom tailoring business, school, small retail business, and international spiritual teacher.

Cons

Being dependent on Solve for so many years in "larger" (2-5 people businesses), it has been cost-prohibitive for me to use privately, just for myself as a contractor.

Burt P.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: Self Employed

I use Solve for two of my companies because it does the job it is supposed to do

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

I've been using Solve for my real estate brokerage for about eight years now and value how it has helped my business. I just started an investment company and have reviewed many other platforms, but chose a second Solve account for my new business because I can't beat the features for the cost.

Pros

A CRM is only as good as when it is actually part of the workflow of your business. Solve helps me keep track of all my interactions with my contacts and track all the workflow of my projects. It is the backbone of my business. I especially like how it incorporates into G Suite for a powerful platform. This is the only CRM I could find that seamless works with Gmail where I don't have to bcc the system to have all my emails display in a contacts timeline.

Cons

It doesn't have many integrations with other systems, but tech support is very helpful in figuring out the best solution for what I want to do.

Bonnie M.
Industry: Events Services

Why I Value Solve360 So Highly

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

We are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.

Pros

Basically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.

Cons

I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.