Solve CRM

Productivity CRM for teams to manage customer workflows

Ami H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing representative for your company

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Our company deals with communication consulting and I can't tell you how impressed I am with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], your customer service rep. He is responsive, clear and very smart. I have very unique questions and in depth questions. He always answers completely and quickly and I'm incredibly grateful that he's available to us. His help and attention to our needs has been pivotal in my ability to help my company meet the needs of this particular moment in our history. Thank you for providing such a wonderful professional. Keep up the great hiring practices.

Pros

It's fairly customizable and flexible, esp now that you have permissions. So happy that you sync with QB Online.

Cons

The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use

Que V.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Great support

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Easy to work with and always working!

Pros

Great software which we’ve been using more than 10 years

Cons

Mobile app could be improved but furthermore its great software and great service

Rich W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

We use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.

Pros

We have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help.

We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.

Cons

We use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.

Anna M.

Wonderful Tech Support

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Being able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us.

Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.

Pros

This software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well.
We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.

Cons

We can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.

Bonnie M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Why I Value Solve360 So Highly

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

We are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.

Pros

Basically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.

Cons

I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.

Jay S.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simple system, great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

We used Solve for many years in our non-profit, for managing volunteers, press contacts, and partners. The automated / triggered flows upon adding a new record were simple to setup and back in the day when we started quite unique to Solve at this price point. Realistically today, there are several other platforms that can accomplish the same things that we were using it for at lower costs, which to us as a charity is important. That being said, none of them would have the level of service and involvement that our rep and his great team offered us during our years as a customer.

Pros

Unlike Salesforce or Zoho, with Solve you have direct access to the team who created the product. They care about their users, and are interested to hear how you are using the software and what they can do to make your experience better.

Cons

The interface is perfectly functional but the web has moved on a bit stylistically and Solve is looking a little long in the tooth as result. Also, I don't believe it has the API connections for easy pipes in / out through services like IFTTT or Zapier for connecting easily to other tools.

Tom M.

Watch what you ask for. You just might get it!

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

We moved away from Freshbooks and lost that integration. QBO does not play with Solve from what I recall. It was fast and as detailed as you wanted. There was a data competition for white space which required CTRL F search once on the relevant page.

Pros

Super Powerful. Search is wicked. Info assembly in one spot pretty tight. Cloud based access is easy. Mobile App is pretty good.

Cons

I think I over built it for my staff and the management to keep it up was a little to onerous. There was a feature whereby you could auto-sync to and scrape the clients website linkedIn etc to get a fast start on data population. I think that went away.

Blake T.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Customer Service Experience

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Solve is helping me track leads through the funnel with ease. The flexibility allows me to set up my own fields that work for my business. I like that rather being locked into someone else's idea of my business.

Pros

Software is very capable and reasonably easy to use. The things that were not immediately intuitive were resolved with an email to tech support.

Cons

No real negatives other than limits on that data usage. I would love to import more photos and documents without a thought of data limits, but as a small business, keeping my costs down is more important that than feature at this moment.

Courteney C.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Would not be able to do my job with out it!

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

The program is very user friendly and you can change what will better fit your company. My customer service rep was so helpful to someone who has never changed any kind of website in her life!

Pros

User friendly, Customer Service is top notch, it seems like it would be confusing but after a few days on the program I could use it in my sleep.

Cons

cant complain about anything, except for the fact it makes you type 40 characters in the complaint field when I do not have one to give!

Carl B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

My go-to CRM and Project Management solution

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Two versions - one suiting a more desktop environment, the other more for mobile use. I've tried both and they are very strong performers compared with the competition.

Pros

Very customisable. Outstanding customer service. The technical team have a real grasp of the potential of the cloud.
Integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and Spreadsheets

Cons

Does not have Gantt charting built in (although Smartsheet can be inserted via HTML)

• Industry: Banking

One of the best tools out there.

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Brokerage of businesses for sale.

Pros

We have spent $1000s to customize Sugar CRM and Salesforce prior to using Solve. Our business has 2 sales processes, first to get a client whose business we are selling. Second to sell the business to a range of potential buyers from different entities. Solve required no customization and was easy to handle the configuration.

Cons

None its a great tool. Perhaps some to the terms could be changed, "project blog" for example. We like "Opportunity"

Kelly C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great simple CRM

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Good. We've been using Solve for 7 or 8 years, and we love the product;

Pros

It is simple, easy, and you don't get cluttered by a billion features that you will never use. Great for the basics for Sales and Operations CRM

Cons

I don't like that there are 2 platforms, one that works with mobile better. I can't remember which platform is better for what features. I think it just needs to be consolidated.

Good CRM

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Solve is working for us, and their customer support is excellent. Would consider moving to another CRM that is more friendly to use, but the pain of moving is keeping me with Solve.

Pros

The CRM is quite good with all the features you would want from a CRM. Strong integration with GSuite

Cons

Have been using it for a few years and the interface has not changed. Design is from the early part of the decade. Some features hard to use.

Irene R.

It's been a good experience.

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

The fact that it actually solved a problem my company had, it helped us have a more organized Customer Relationship Management, in the way that everyone has access to the customer information, so there are no duplicities and the info is always available.

Cons

The fact that sometimes it is hard to understand, I guess it could be a little more friendly with the user.

Jenny O.

Solve

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

Pros

Easy to use and if I ever have a problem I can email the customer service team and I get a response really quick which is super important to me.

Cons

I guess the only thing I wish Solve would do is create sales reports from the sales numbers that I import into the system but that's the only part of my job that I wish the software would do for me.

Sigifredo T.

Winner

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Solve is a winner! And it will help anyone person or company to develop a successful business.

Pros

I can't speak highly enough about Solve360. Solve makes it easy to organize your data. With solve, you develop, sustain, and maintain the business relationships that will help your business blossom. It makes your business efficient and practical, allowing you more time for personal matters. Easy to access from your computer or phone. I love it!! And I always recommended to all people that are willing to listen.

Cons

One I think of something that I like least, I will come back and post it.

Karen A.

My experience with Solve 360 customer service has been excellent.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Great CRM for our relationship business.

Pros

I really like the fact that all of my massive amounts of communications via emails to my network and clients are automatically attached to each contact and company.

Cons

The software isn't visually appealing to me and has not been intuitive in my experience however I will spend more time learning how to use it.

Colleen L.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

This system is helping us to organize all interactions with the customer from potentially four different employees at once.

Pros

I love the ease of entering customers and it being one place for everyone to stay updated.

Cons

I am sure I don’t use it to it’s full potential so at this time I don’t have any dislikes.

Chris S.

A great choice for CRM

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

It's easy to alert multiple people who are working on the same account, or just need to be CC'd for an FYI type situation. Easy to link other uses to tasks and notes.

Overall, it's easy to use and is very stable in my experience.

Pros

The task templates are very useful, and save time.

Cons

The lack of a "save" button when saving notes.

James C.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great for Startup

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

I recommend that, if you are experienced with CRMs, you purchase and use Solve360.

Pros

The videos are very helpful to train up for full use.
The ability to email (and monitor results) from within Solve has proven invaluable to the team.
The entire Technical Team is outstanding. They are well versed in ferreting out problems from my meager description. They are always SPOT ON when making recommendations for modification or adjustment of the administration and settings. They are the Number 1 Pro to this software.

Cons

I would prefer a more intuitive interface.

Wei Z.

Great product and awesome customer service

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

I've used the original Solve for over 3 years now and it's really easy to navigate.
Everyone on their support team is so helpful!

Pros

The product is really easy to use and navigate through. It provides an at-a-glance view of all your interactions with your clients.

Cons

Not at the moment. The product is great.

Trevor W.

We Use This For So Much!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

We will continue to use Solve for a long time. Once understood, this program can create a huge increase in efficiency and structure for any organization!

Pros

Solve has been amazing for our organization for so many of our departments and personnel. We use it for tracking with clients, creating standard operating procedures, and joint projects that need multiple eyes on. This is a reliable and very customizable program!

Cons

The learning curve for using Solve is not the easiest to jumpstart. I wish there was a simple "on-ramping" process to learning how to best use it. But over time, it becomes clear how valuable this program is.

Juergen G.

Very gppd software

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Extremely good, highly recommended

Pros

The entire setup with contacts and projects connected with the tasks

Cons

Nothing really, a better app on the phone would be nice

Maiken L.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Overall happy with your product

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

I find Solve trustworthy. It's always stabel - no glitch and great costumer service

Pros

That you have a lot of information gathered one place and can see e-mail dialogs too

Cons

The user interface could be better. A bit old fashioned.

Josh L.
  • Industry: Insurance

Solve CRM Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Our CRM runs the day to day operations of our business. It is crucial. Solve360 has been a great tool for us.

Pros

Flexibility to use it for the needs we had

Cons

no iphone app integration.