WordWatch AdWords Reviews

WordWatch AdWords

More clicks, less cost, no hassle.

3/5 (2 reviews)
Nick M.

It's a good start.

Reviewed on 2012/03/09
Review Source

While it has only been a short time I am very impressed with there overall knowledge of Google Adwords. I had and issue with conversion tracking that I contacted Google about and they were no help at all. I explained this issue to WordWatch and they solved the problem quickly. We are now off to the races with everything set up and ready to go.

Pros

Simple website that explains things in very easy to understand terms.
Fast response to questions and concerns.
Everything was quickly setup.

Terrible product, Terrible Service

Reviewed on 2014/08/13
Review Source

I set up two accounts with WordWatch. One I was never able to log into, so I cancelled it and created a new one. Ultimately, I was charged for the older account. When I asked service to cancel it, they told me I have to log in to the account to do so, which I was never able to do. They didn't seem to understand the catch-22 involved there.

Their service, once being activated, actually caused a rise in PPC, instead of a decline for the accounts I linked it to. The other accounts stayed mostly the same, and all 15 of the sites listed on that account are very similar.

Pros

They give you $100 adWords credit.

Cons

The credit isn't valid when you try to use it. You can see on RipOff Report that others have experienced the same issue.

Their service seems to do the opposite of what they advertize. Also, they will charge you after you cancel your account.