Justuno

Visitor conversion rate optimization suite for marketers.

4,6
4,3
4,4
4,2
4,4
Phil T.
Company size: Self Employed

Add subscribers and extend offers.

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Needed to boost subscribers, cart recovery, and improve sales. Works perfectly.

Pros

Helps increase my newsletter subscribers. Also features pop-up offers for new customers. Works well, also, for recovering cart abandonment.

Cons

Customers sometimes complain about too many popups. System should remember customers who opt out.

Response from Justuno

Hey Phil, thanks for the review! We're glad you've been a customer with us for a few years. There's several ways to ensure that customers who have already been shown or engaged with pop-ups aren't shown the same messages again. This is done using the advanced rule sets (underneath the section called user engagement rules), if you want more help setting this up reach out to our support team with Capterra Review in the subject line and they can help you further! Have a great day.

Michele R.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great app

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Overall, I really like Justuno. It's great that we can create static banners and their templates are pretty good too.

Pros

I like JuntUno because it's pretty intuitive. No learning curve. You can simply poke around and find whatever it is you're looking for. It's the best option for on-site pop ups, banners, etc that I've used.

Cons

I dislike that when running A/B tests you have to run a separate one for desktop and mobile. That's a little annoying.

Response from Justuno

Thanks for being a Justuno user Michele! I'll pass along your feedback about mobile/desktop versions when running an A/B test to our product team.

Jeremy L.

I use Justuno for website overlays and for the most part the software does what I expect.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

There are many different templates from which you can choose to run your campaigns. Every holiday they have specialized templates from which you can choose to run promos.

Cons

I haven't been able to segment and schedule my promotions for different products. While I may be willing to give 20% off to certain customers on a specific product page, on other products my margins may be slimmer and would not want to offer such a discount.

Edwin W.

JustUno User Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

My overall experience with JustUno is great. I actually cannot think of another software that offers everything JustUno does, without asking for monthly payments. JustUno is a free tool with analytic driven tools to help capture leads for sales.

Pros

JustUno is a great tool for lead (email) captures on your website. If you're an eCommerce business owner, you may know that email provides great return on investment. JustUno offers many different tools in collecting email leads, that aren't too invasive to your website.

Cons

The software does glitch every now and then. Especially, the design tool. When customzing email pop-ups, with their design tool, it tends to lag and is a bit hard to navigate. It may be best to stick with their pre-made templates!

Tiffany P.
Industry: Retail

This is a must for online businesses

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

I am able to target specific customers who come to my site and who perform certain actions on my site. It's very granular and we've seen increased sales since using Just Uno.

Pros

I love Justuno! I am able to easily manage pop-ups on my site through a very simple process. Just Uno, although simple to use, is actually a super complicated platform that makes it super easy to target people on you site for any number of reasons, it's great.

Cons

About a year ago they changed their interface and it took a minute for me to get used to it. Now I think it's great though, I just didn't like the learning curve.

Response from Justuno

Thanks for using Justuno Tiffany!

Andrew P.

Justuno has made a big difference in our shop's banners and email capture.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

It's very flexible- colors, graphics, functionality. Having the ability to create scheduled pop ups with unique discount codes in varied locations makes a huge impact. Easy to use and set up across multiple sites. And customer service is very fast helpful if needed.

Cons

Honestly, I'm very happy with Justuno and do not have complaints. If anything, I'd say that the design interface takes a little time to get used to- a lot of functionality to figure out. But overall, it only takes a short time.

Zack C.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Very powerful overlay software!

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

Justuno has a lot of flexibility and can really do almost anything you want in terms of pop ups and overlays for audience development and sales development.

Cons

They keep making it easier to use but I'd still like more best practices, i.e. here's some walk-through templates already set up featuring what works best as of currently available data.

Kevin S.

Excellent addition for any website.

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

I have received thousands of likes and followers which would not have happened without this software.

Cons

Setting it up initially requires some thought, but once you figure it out, it is relatively easy. I have not made any changes recently, so they may have updated it since I last configured it.

Dianna S.
Industry: Cosmetics

Easy email capture

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

If you've ever tried to set up a pop-up to capture visitors email on your website, you know it can well be pretty boring. Justuno gives you pre-made templates to help with the process that are not only functional, but cute too. They offer integration with top email providers, Shopify, and other tools to help with your business. Plus you can start for free! They offer support via email, messenger, and tutorials to to help set everything up.

Cons

As with any new technology, the one thing I have to do is learn how to do the integration and the best way to get it to work for me. Sometimes it can be overwhelming, this isn't on Justuno, it's on me. Just remember to take a deep breath and jump in. In order to make an omelette you have to break some eggs.

Joe L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Unsure why Justuno has good reviews

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/11/02

While it seems like a super versatile option, some key functionalities are missing. Then it naturally puts the user on a repeated troubleshooting mode. I felt like I was learning coding again.

Pros

It has many options, seems to be quite flexible to suit variety of needs.

Cons

1. Incredibly inconsistent on how it shows. One time I open my site it will show. The next time it will automatically show the last thank you page only (post-engagement page). Other times, popup doesn't trigger. All with same setting!

2. Optional CTA button URL link DOESNT WORK! Weirdest thing, because it works sometimes and other times it doesn't. How is this programmed?

3. I already spent 36 hours trying to get ONE POPUP TO FUNCTION. That's not good UX.

4. Customer Service only is open during US work hours. Beware users from outside of the US.

5. In the last 12 hours, I only got one Customer Service response email back.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Consumer Goods

Good value for money, powerful features, flexible to cater for all our promotional needs.

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Helps us to capture customer and potential customers emails, deliver discount codes and on-site notifications.

Pros

In short, it does everything we need it to do very well and for a great price.

The price and the pop-up WYSIWYG designer tool were the main reason we switched providers, as our previous solution required lots of time-consuming HTML, CSS and jQuery coding each time we wanted to create a new custom promotion.

Justuno delivers on this as we can now create the majority of what we need without having to touch any code. (But should we need to, it is flexible enough to allow for this too)

Then there are the additional built-in features which we'd not even thought of but which are super useful. We particularly like the auto apply voucher code feature as unique discount codes can often be entered incorrectly and was impacting on our e-commerce conversions.

Being able to split test is great for optimising long-term campaigns.

Promotions can be scheduled which is great for closing out a temporary promotion when you are tucked up in bed.

Cons

Like most relatively new SAAS products, Justuno is constantly being developed and is pushing new features and fixes out all the time, and as I write this they have just launched a major UI and dashboard redesign.

So I can only comment on the previous versions which did need improvements around the clarity of the analytics and reporting features. (But V2 looks to have been resolved some of those. Still missing the ability to compare metrics against previous month and year.)

I also find the "OR & AND" logic + Grouping system used by the Rule Builder when setting up "advanced rules" quite confusing, when compared to other software that offers the same functionality.

We often use the "countdown timer" and Start and End date features. But find these a little taxing to create as we need to do a timezone conversion as there is no account level feature to set our timezone to the UK.

Jeremy M.

A necessary plugin for any Shopify store

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

I installed Justuno about a year ago for its exit-intent popup feature, and the sales made from it dwarfed other lead gen sources. It even performed better than some other popup plugins I've tried before, most likely because the customization allows you to make it integrate better with your site/branding. I can't think of any ways this product could be improved.

Cons

Very hard to think of any cons. My only real complaint would be that I'm not a fan of their pricing strategy (based on pageviews). Though it doesn't affect me, it puts me off because that's typically a pricing method of bad software companies use, with respectable software companies charging users based on features instead of an arbitrary way to guess how much they can get a company to pay. For e-commerce the pricing is very affordable, but if you run a site focused on content with a high pageview/revenue ratio there might be a better option out there

John D.

Must Have e-Commerce Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Pros

JustUno is an incredible tool that any e-Commerce website must have. Justuno helps us capture tens-of-thousands of likes for our social media pages AND build our marketing list AND boost our conversion rates. The tools they give you to design lay-overs is top-notch, intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

They give you pre-made designs for each holiday of the year that look great but they are slow to post them - sometimes only a week or two before the holiday which can be a bit of a drag.

Response from Justuno

John, thanks for the review we love hearing about how our tool is helping our customers grow their businesses. We will definitely work on getting those pre-made templates into the tool faster so you can plan for holidays earlier!

Va G.

Great platform to offer discounts for emails

easy to use.

Pros

Justuno is very easy to use. You can simply drag-n-drop in the editor and directly see how the pop-up of tab will look on your webpage.

Cons

there are a lot of features with justuno that you can use. although for someone that doesn't have time to try all the different options for a/b testing. it would be great if justuno was able to have some sort of insight into my store and recommend which and when pop-ups should display based on my customers behavior. for instance if there are a lot of people exiting once they reach the cart, then it could recommend adding a discount code exit offer on the cart page... etc. etc. there are just so many options that it's hard to find what is best for my customers behavior.

Jaime D.
Industry: Entertainment

Justuno Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Justuno has increased our conversions tremendously. We are thankful we found this application.

Pros

Justuno makes creating pop-up banners on our website extremely easy. My favorite feature is being able to target Google Ads customers with tailored banner ads all within Justuno. I have seen a massive spike in conversions from Justuno alone.

Cons

Justuno is excellent, but I noticed when scheduling promotions in advance, the time is in pacific, and I can't change it. It can be frustrating at times when you forget to calculate the difference.

Jon H.
Industry: Retail

Justuno is by far the best pop-up creator/manager software I have tried.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/14

It is very easy to use. The price is very reasonable. If used correctly you can win over slaes that you normally would have lost.

Pros

Justuno makes it really simple to use. The is a small learning curve but most of the pop-up​ templates have a wizard to take you through it. Customizations: this is a great feature. I am able to tell certain popups to only show on certain URLs. For example: if I have a certain product going on sale then I can have a customized​ pop up just for that page. As the manager for a clothing website this is a must. The abandoned Cart and exit offer popups have saved me multiple sales!

Cons

I would like to see some syncing of shopify Collections maybe. That way I can run a promo on a bundle of products.

Response from Justuno

Thanks for the review Jon, we're so glad you're a customer. I'll pass your suggestion for a promotion on bundled products based on a collection sync along to our product team.

Ernest G.

Overall Good Product

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

-Since JustUno immediately shows a coupon code on the screen in exchange for the customer's email, I get dozens of new contact added to my marketing list per day!
-Once the code snippet is installed on your site, all changes made in the Justuno dashboard appear seamlessly on your website.

Cons

- Sometimes the design menus for the promotions are not easy/intuitive.
- The conversion statistics can sometimes be misleading

The support has been great. I think we would use more features if we had more time to check them out

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Lots of email subscribers!

Pros

The support has been great and the software is easy to use. There are a lot of features that we don't add because we haven't taken the time to do so but getting the communications about new features is great.

Cons

Sometimes the windows pop up when they're not supposed to, we can never seem to figure out why. But it happens less now as we try to fine-tune everything. But it still happens.

Elle S.

The Kings of Popups!!!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

This software produces sophisticated and professional-looking popups with ease. Brilliant tool for small and large business alike, but allows small businesses to compete with the big companies with this smart tool.

I LOVE that no matter what plan you are on, or how small you are, that you still qualify for an Account Manager, with whom you can books 15 or 30 minute sessions to address your needs and personalise your popups to suit your business.

Cons

The tools have been simplified from the original product, but I still struggle with understanding the functionality of the rules. Although Justno do provide videos, I still think this could be simplified and more training seminars be provided for topical areas of common interest, like the GDPR and how to use Justuno to comply or creation of smart click funnels etc.

It would also be great to have regular suggestions and assistance with partner integrations to improve your business performance. Ideally, the Account Manager could be advising on ideas for growth specific to each business, as this would be of benefit to all sides.

Jeffrey S.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Increased our conversion rate and profitability!!!

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Increased conversions and profitability.

Pros

Super easy to use and integrate. Does an incredible job in helping convert and keeping people on our site.

Cons

I look forward to Just Uno expanding on their current product offerings. We use several different programs for marketing on our website and I would love to use fewer companies that offer several different products.

Punit K.

Great

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

We think it is a great add on for conversions. Customers really take to it and it is pretty simple to install on to the site. It integrates well with Google Analytics and most marketing platforms.

Cons

We would like more ready made templates to be made available :-) As those are the easiest to implement.

Such a huge help! I've seen a big lift in traffic collected and love the platform.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

I've gotten a 9% engagement rate!

Pros

Customizability. The platform can do anything you dream up. And the CS team is very helpful and willing to work hands on.

Cons

Sometimes the rules can be a bit finicky. I have seen rules set, and then they don't display exactly how I imagined. However, this could be due to user error?

Christina S.
Company size: Self Employed

It has been fairly straight forward

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

We have been able to significantly grow our e-mail list.

Pros

The software is fairly straight forward and easy to use. I like that there are pre-made templates and it is optimized for mobile.

Cons

I wish there was more templates, I feel like many of the templates are dated and not updated very often and some come off cheesy.

Kyle G.

Great piece of software for any ecommerce company

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

Great piece of software for any ecommerce company. I've been with Justuno since they started. They keep adding great features and have kept the price reasonable. Give them a shot.

Cons

They don't integrate well with a few of my apps. Nothing to hard to overcome but wish they would add that capability.

Vicki S.
Industry: Retail

It's good as a set and forget

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

I like that justuno is set and forget. The integrations are definitely handy and I'm sure there is a lot more I could be doing with the software but I just haven't found the time to do so

Cons

Coupons, I would really like it if the coupon could be sent over to infusionsoft with the customer details