Justuno

All-In-One Conversion Rate Optimization Suite for Marketers

Art B.

just uno - a solution that you need to grow you email list

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

my email signup list grows rapidly. the data from the signup is used in multiple places. customers have more personalised experience. win-win solution for everybody,

Pros

I like how easy is to build an analyse popups o collect emails. dev free, cost free, really effective. I love triggers that you can add to have more accurate personalisation

Cons

sometimes it get complicated to understand why the popup is showing/not showing. would be great to have kind of "debugger".

Jeremy M.

A necessary plugin for any Shopify store

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

I installed Justuno about a year ago for its exit-intent popup feature, and the sales made from it dwarfed other lead gen sources. It even performed better than some other popup plugins I've tried before, most likely because the customization allows you to make it integrate better with your site/branding. I can't think of any ways this product could be improved.

Cons

Very hard to think of any cons. My only real complaint would be that I'm not a fan of their pricing strategy (based on pageviews). Though it doesn't affect me, it puts me off because that's typically a pricing method of bad software companies use, with respectable software companies charging users based on features instead of an arbitrary way to guess how much they can get a company to pay. For e-commerce the pricing is very affordable, but if you run a site focused on content with a high pageview/revenue ratio there might be a better option out there

Ernest G.

Overall Good Product

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

-Since JustUno immediately shows a coupon code on the screen in exchange for the customer's email, I get dozens of new contact added to my marketing list per day!
-Once the code snippet is installed on your site, all changes made in the Justuno dashboard appear seamlessly on your website.

Cons

- Sometimes the design menus for the promotions are not easy/intuitive.
- The conversion statistics can sometimes be misleading

The support has been great. I think we would use more features if we had more time to check...

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Lots of email subscribers!

Pros

The support has been great and the software is easy to use. There are a lot of features that we don't add because we haven't taken the time to do so but getting the communications about new features is great.

Cons

Sometimes the windows pop up when they're not supposed to, we can never seem to figure out why. But it happens less now as we try to fine-tune everything. But it still happens.

Vicki S.

It's good as a set and forget

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

I like that justuno is set and forget. The integrations are definitely handy and I'm sure there is a lot more I could be doing with the software but I just haven't found the time to do so

Cons

Coupons, I would really like it if the coupon could be sent over to infusionsoft with the customer details

Jacob H.

Pretty easy to use design hub for creating pop-ups. Great for design beginners.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

I am a total novice to graphic design and I was able to create professional looking pop-ups. The interface is very easy to navigate in and there's a ton of options. I like the preview section that allows you to see your pop-up or banner in action. I feel like my designs are as good as any I've seen and I've never had any experience in graphic design.

Cons

Understanding the "rules" section is pretty confusing. There's a bunch of different rules and options for who sees the pop-up coming from what source. I had an issue where the pop-up was not following the rules based on how many times a customer viewed the pop-up. I couldn't get the button to go away when the rule said it should. I think it would be wise to simplify the rules section in some way.

Alexis C.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Definitely a huge help to converting customers into purchases.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

More customer conversions which is the end goal of using this program.

Pros

The ability to customize each promotion very easily is great for our company. We can easily insert our own images to make each promotion reflect our brand correctly.

Cons

I have had some hard times trying to get the promotion to pop up when only coming from certain urls. It is hard to have multiple promotional pop-ups with different rules at one time.

Abhimanyu S.

Great product, increased our conversion rate

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Must have for small medium business, its simple to use. The templates are great and makes life really easy.

Cons

Nothing that i can think off, its helped us to increase our conversion rate. Its a great product to have and its very reasonable priced

Rosemarie N.

I like it, I would buy it again

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

That it allows you to have at least three multiple pop up deals going at the same time, as long as they are for the same value.

Cons

You have to automate thousands of coupon codes, so it is not easy if you want to change one to a higher value.

Daniel S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

It's a great product, super powerful targeting. Extremely confusing & hard on the design to...

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Great for capturing leads.

Pros

I love how powerful the features and how granular you can get with the Targeting. Very responsive chat and email support.

Cons

So hard to understand how to use. Rules, user interface, and design tools are so unintuitive that it's a shame most people would probably give up after battling with it for hours. It really is a great tool. Just so much to be desired in the above areas.

Janak C.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy to implement Great features

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

we can able to understand our customers from Bhavioral targeting and geo targeting, also it help with Realtime analytics.

Pros

Easy to understand in comparison to other systems and easy to integrate with Bigcommerce and woo commerce

Cons

i dont think i dislike anything about this software, because this software comes with multiple features which are useful for any business.

Response from Justuno

Thanks! Glad you love Justuno!

Mark C.
  • Industry: Textiles

A great product and even better customer support (especially for tech newbies like me!)

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Increased orders, less abandoned carts, more sign ups for newsletter

Pros

It works! We have seen increased orders, less abandoned carts and increased sign ups for our newsletter.

Cons

It can be a little confusing with so many options, although the customer support are very helpful and guide you through everything to make sure you are happy.

Josh C.

Fantastic Software that Converts

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

JustUno is easy to use, and designing great looking email capture boxes is simple. Testing designs, calls to action, different fonts, and more is great since making changes on the fly is fast.

Cons

The only things we would love to see in JustUno is deeper integrations into ecommerce backends... i.e. clicking a button and having products and discount codes automatically added to a cart when an email is captured, simply to lessen steps a customer needs to take to receive their discount.

Michael C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great way to improve your website

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Everything is easy to setup, with just a little bit of a learning curve and works stellarly. It really doesn't take a programmer to make it all work. Pretty intuitive.

Cons

Depending on your site and provider, you may or may not get code interference. But, it's free to try, so try it!

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good tool, mediocre support

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

It’s an improvement over our previous tool but we are shopping for another - the support is lacking and setting up pops is more time-intensive than it should be.

Pros

JustUno is capable of nearly anything you want from a pop up. The features are many!!

Cons

The UI makes using all of the features very laborious and the support is lacking.

Robert D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Justuno is one of the best popup builders with advanced features I've ever used.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Easy to create popups to collect emails and integrate drip campaigns for turning leads in to potential customers.

Pros

Fast creation of popups with advanced targeting and rules. Quick easy setup with little barriers to get started. Easy to understand pricing structure and good support.

Cons

A/B tests don't mention statistical significance needed to choose a winter. Countdown timer doesn't have an option for central standard time. As a result doesn't really work for our site during 12 to 2am since we reset at midnight pst.

Meghan K.

After a lot of difficulties setting it up, it has been worth it!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Collecting data in a way that we want (it looks good, and the support is good).

Pros

It has a lot of capabilities - probably more than we are using. I think with a web developer on the team it would be easy breezy.

Cons

Some integrations are difficult. We've used MailChimp but we had a hard time setting up the form in the pop-up. After a while, we opted for a simple sign-up since it was too much of a headache.

Caleb O.

Justuno Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

It has been fair so far; I believe there is room for improvements.

Pros

It delivers flawless lead capture and actionable information that converts website clicks into conversions.

Cons

The interface can be overwhelming for a beginner, and it's not all that user-friendly. Also, setting up specific campaigns can be difficult; you need to familiarise with the tutorials.

Cs S.

Great Idea, but comes up short in execution. The rules are glitchy and the tracking is...

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

That I can execute trigger based popups and banners. It's a functionality I would not have without Just Uno.

Cons

Despite repeated efforts, I cannot execute anything sophisticated on my own because the rules are so glitchy. Their customer service is great, but literally NO RULES work the way you expect them to which means I will never be self sufficient. It's also a pain to try to figure out how to track anything (both in platform and in 3rd party application i.e. Facebook etc). The difference between all the types of banners plays a big role, but it's not wildly apparent about the differences between the two. Lastly, the when designing the pop ups, I could use more flexibility and more stability: i.e. the application freezes, the centering functionality stinks, you can't customize fonts in the clacks

Axel A.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great but not as technically advanced as I would like

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Easy to use and easy to install
lots of integrations
Easy rules and AB test capacities
Mobile and desktop installation

Cons

The scripts/technical APIs are not good enough. We need API to be able to pull results, leads, promo redemptions to do custom integration.

The rules could also be better by taking into account the browsing history/

Amy K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Good experience overall

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

Lots of great features to entice customers like money off or free shipping pop-ups. Very customizable too. Ability to capture customers as they are leaving the page.

Cons

Some quirks like the countdown publishes in a different spot than it's showing in the app. Where things are is not intuitive. Doesn't work with mobile.

Matt G.

Great platform

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

I like that there are a number of premade templates that you can use to get started very quickly. There are also tons of ways to customize the promos.

Cons

The level of customization also leads to the weakest part of the system: interface organization. It takes a lot of tinkering to get things just how you want them.

Reese D.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

Affordable and easy way to capture e-mail addresses and grow your customer base! I also like how there are multiple ways of customizing your pop up.

Cons

Nothing, really! Everything is very easy to use and there isn't anything that would cause me to list it as a con.

Konstantin G.

Good array of features and versatile design options

email signups.

Pros

Am able to configure popups to only show for new users so we do not annoy repeat visitors. Also the geo IP targeting is useful.

Cons

The reporting and analytics is where I get a lot of insights and that has been spartan in the past, however the new analytics suite is much better.

Taylor M.

Easy and Effective

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

We gain a lot of email addresses

Pros

The amount of integrations offered. Justuno easily bolts onto tons of other websites and services that we use.

Cons

The UI can be a little clunky when designing promotions. However, once you get the hang of it you can customize promotions pretty quickly.