Justuno Reviews

Justuno

Visitor conversion rate optimization suite for marketers.

4.6/5 (132 reviews)

Good value for money, powerful features, flexible to cater for all our promotional needs.

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Helps us to capture customer and potential customers emails, deliver discount codes and on-site notifications.

Pros

In short, it does everything we need it to do very well and for a great price.

The price and the pop-up WYSIWYG designer tool were the main reason we switched providers, as our previous solution required lots of time-consuming HTML, CSS and jQuery coding each time we wanted to create a new custom promotion.

Justuno delivers on this as we can now create the majority of what we need without having to touch any code. (But should we need to, it is flexible enough to allow for this too)

Then there are the additional built-in features which we'd not even thought of but which are super useful. We particularly like the auto apply voucher code feature as unique discount codes can often be entered incorrectly and was impacting on our e-commerce conversions.

Being able to split test is great for optimising long-term campaigns.

Promotions can be scheduled which is great for closing out a temporary promotion when you are tucked up in bed.

Cons

Like most relatively new SAAS products, Justuno is constantly being developed and is pushing new features and fixes out all the time, and as I write this they have just launched a major UI and dashboard redesign.

So I can only comment on the previous versions which did need improvements around the clarity of the analytics and reporting features. (But V2 looks to have been resolved some of those. Still missing the ability to compare metrics against previous month and year.)

I also find the "OR & AND" logic + Grouping system used by the Rule Builder when setting up "advanced rules" quite confusing, when compared to other software that offers the same functionality.

We often use the "countdown timer" and Start and End date features. But find these a little taxing to create as we need to do a timezone conversion as there is no account level feature to set our timezone to the UK.

Jeremy M.

A necessary plugin for any Shopify store

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

I installed Justuno about a year ago for its exit-intent popup feature, and the sales made from it dwarfed other lead gen sources. It even performed better than some other popup plugins I've tried before, most likely because the customization allows you to make it integrate better with your site/branding. I can't think of any ways this product could be improved.

Cons

Very hard to think of any cons. My only real complaint would be that I'm not a fan of their pricing strategy (based on pageviews). Though it doesn't affect me, it puts me off because that's typically a pricing method of bad software companies use, with respectable software companies charging users based on features instead of an arbitrary way to guess how much they can get a company to pay. For e-commerce the pricing is very affordable, but if you run a site focused on content with a high pageview/revenue ratio there might be a better option out there

John D.

Must Have e-Commerce Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Pros

JustUno is an incredible tool that any e-Commerce website must have. Justuno helps us capture tens-of-thousands of likes for our social media pages AND build our marketing list AND boost our conversion rates. The tools they give you to design lay-overs is top-notch, intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

They give you pre-made designs for each holiday of the year that look great but they are slow to post them - sometimes only a week or two before the holiday which can be a bit of a drag.

Response from Justuno

John, thanks for the review we love hearing about how our tool is helping our customers grow their businesses. We will definitely work on getting those pre-made templates into the tool faster so you can plan for holidays earlier!

Va G.

Great platform to offer discounts for emails

easy to use.

Pros

Justuno is very easy to use. You can simply drag-n-drop in the editor and directly see how the pop-up of tab will look on your webpage.

Cons

there are a lot of features with justuno that you can use. although for someone that doesn't have time to try all the different options for a/b testing. it would be great if justuno was able to have some sort of insight into my store and recommend which and when pop-ups should display based on my customers behavior. for instance if there are a lot of people exiting once they reach the cart, then it could recommend adding a discount code exit offer on the cart page... etc. etc. there are just so many options that it's hard to find what is best for my customers behavior.

Andrew P.

Justuno has made a big difference in our shop's banners and email capture.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

It's very flexible- colors, graphics, functionality. Having the ability to create scheduled pop ups with unique discount codes in varied locations makes a huge impact. Easy to use and set up across multiple sites. And customer service is very fast helpful if needed.

Cons

Honestly, I'm very happy with Justuno and do not have complaints. If anything, I'd say that the design interface takes a little time to get used to- a lot of functionality to figure out. But overall, it only takes a short time.

Ernest G.

Overall Good Product

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

-Since JustUno immediately shows a coupon code on the screen in exchange for the customer's email, I get dozens of new contact added to my marketing list per day!
-Once the code snippet is installed on your site, all changes made in the Justuno dashboard appear seamlessly on your website.

Cons

- Sometimes the design menus for the promotions are not easy/intuitive.
- The conversion statistics can sometimes be misleading

The support has been great. I think we would use more features if we had more time to check them out

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Lots of email subscribers!

Pros

The support has been great and the software is easy to use. There are a lot of features that we don't add because we haven't taken the time to do so but getting the communications about new features is great.

Cons

Sometimes the windows pop up when they're not supposed to, we can never seem to figure out why. But it happens less now as we try to fine-tune everything. But it still happens.

Elle S.

The Kings of Popups!!!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

This software produces sophisticated and professional-looking popups with ease. Brilliant tool for small and large business alike, but allows small businesses to compete with the big companies with this smart tool.

I LOVE that no matter what plan you are on, or how small you are, that you still qualify for an Account Manager, with whom you can books 15 or 30 minute sessions to address your needs and personalise your popups to suit your business.

Cons

The tools have been simplified from the original product, but I still struggle with understanding the functionality of the rules. Although Justno do provide videos, I still think this could be simplified and more training seminars be provided for topical areas of common interest, like the GDPR and how to use Justuno to comply or creation of smart click funnels etc.

It would also be great to have regular suggestions and assistance with partner integrations to improve your business performance. Ideally, the Account Manager could be advising on ideas for growth specific to each business, as this would be of benefit to all sides.

Jeffrey S.

Increased our conversion rate and profitability!!!

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Increased conversions and profitability.

Pros

Super easy to use and integrate. Does an incredible job in helping convert and keeping people on our site.

Cons

I look forward to Just Uno expanding on their current product offerings. We use several different programs for marketing on our website and I would love to use fewer companies that offer several different products.

Zack C.

Very powerful overlay software!

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

Justuno has a lot of flexibility and can really do almost anything you want in terms of pop ups and overlays for audience development and sales development.

Cons

They keep making it easier to use but I'd still like more best practices, i.e. here's some walk-through templates already set up featuring what works best as of currently available data.

Punit K.

Great

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

We think it is a great add on for conversions. Customers really take to it and it is pretty simple to install on to the site. It integrates well with Google Analytics and most marketing platforms.

Cons

We would like more ready made templates to be made available :-) As those are the easiest to implement.

Such a huge help! I've seen a big lift in traffic collected and love the platform.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

I've gotten a 9% engagement rate!

Pros

Customizability. The platform can do anything you dream up. And the CS team is very helpful and willing to work hands on.

Cons

Sometimes the rules can be a bit finicky. I have seen rules set, and then they don't display exactly how I imagined. However, this could be due to user error?

Christina S.

It has been fairly straight forward

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

We have been able to significantly grow our e-mail list.

Pros

The software is fairly straight forward and easy to use. I like that there are pre-made templates and it is optimized for mobile.

Cons

I wish there was more templates, I feel like many of the templates are dated and not updated very often and some come off cheesy.

Kyle G.

Great piece of software for any ecommerce company

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

Great piece of software for any ecommerce company. I've been with Justuno since they started. They keep adding great features and have kept the price reasonable. Give them a shot.

Cons

They don't integrate well with a few of my apps. Nothing to hard to overcome but wish they would add that capability.

Vicki S.

It's good as a set and forget

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

I like that justuno is set and forget. The integrations are definitely handy and I'm sure there is a lot more I could be doing with the software but I just haven't found the time to do so

Cons

Coupons, I would really like it if the coupon could be sent over to infusionsoft with the customer details

Dan C.

Easy and makes our store work

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Helps me to run my business when I am not there

Pros

The platform is so easy to use and employees can know their schedule at all times and customize around their availability.

Cons

The app should have the same functionality as the desktop version but it does not know so it is slightly harder to use on the phone.

Useful to convert customers

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

converting customers

Pros

The ease of use is the most redeeming feature. We use the software daily to encourage customers to check out with the maximum amount of items.

Cons

I like the software. There is not really anything to dislike. We covert many customers duye to the justuno pop up on our site.

Major part of all my eCommerce stores

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Allows us to quickly launch new promotions

Pros

Easy to setup and run new campaigns
Great templates
Huge amount of targeting options
Great support team

Cons

Overall I don't have anything bad to say about the software. It has worked great for us in a few sites over the past 3 years.

Edward K.

Works well for conversions

Concersions are good

Pros

Easy Integration with BC. Allows for easy modification to fit site look and feel. People like to use it and it converts well

Cons

Slow support. Hard to get fast answers to questions that are not covered in the help section. Need on demand phone support.

5.0/10
Jonathan K.

Adds a great capability for a low price

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Conversions!

Pros

This is easy to use for the most part, and it was a quick set up with Woo Commerce. We were up and running with JustUno in a matter of minutes and creating our first pop-up very quickly. We are able to run a lot of pop-ups simultaneously based on different criteria so users are not bombarded.

Cons

Employing some of the capabilities can be a little difficult for non-techies, but tech support is helpful.

Jacob H.

Pretty easy to use design hub for creating pop-ups. Great for design beginners.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

I am a total novice to graphic design and I was able to create professional looking pop-ups. The interface is very easy to navigate in and there's a ton of options. I like the preview section that allows you to see your pop-up or banner in action. I feel like my designs are as good as any I've seen and I've never had any experience in graphic design.

Cons

Understanding the "rules" section is pretty confusing. There's a bunch of different rules and options for who sees the pop-up coming from what source. I had an issue where the pop-up was not following the rules based on how many times a customer viewed the pop-up. I couldn't get the button to go away when the rule said it should. I think it would be wise to simplify the rules section in some way.

Kim D.

My experience has been good for the years I've been on with you folks.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

It meets our business goals at this time.

Pros

Whether it's email or social media I have options on capturing leads. The cost is also very affordable.

Cons

The integration with other software. Does not integrate with my backend system. The rules are a bit complicated.

6.0/10
Chu L.

It's great! Have been using it for 2 years!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Pros

I like how you can add abandon cart saver and also the ability to create a pop up email sign up with coupons.

Cons

I had some issues figuring out where everything was in the beginning. It does take time to learn and know how to use the software.

Kenneth C.

Fantastic way to do email lead capture

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Easy to use, and absolutely GREAT customer service. Robbie is always there to answer any questions I may have.

Cons

honestly, none that I can think of right now. They are far ahead of all of their competitors. Great product

Kate C.

So happy we found Just Uno!

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

We have seen the ability to capture more customers and revenue with JustUno Pop-ups. Its a grat value!

Pros

Love how it integrates with our site, as well as all the advance and basic options available. Our revenue has really seen a boost with the integration of pop-ups with our email provider. The informational videos are also extremely helpful learning about all the functionality of the software.

Cons

the software can be glitchy and not save changes or freeze occasionally. Also wish there was a better way to organize campaigns