MOOVIA Reviews

Bartłomiej H.

It's worth to try!

Reviewed on 2012/05/13
Review Source

I have tried many (about 15) project management apps. None of these was offering so much for free.
Google docs integration is brilliant. Gantt charts is a genius thing. I just love Moovia UI and collaborating features.

Pros

- clear and beautiful UI
- Google Docs integration
- Gantt charts
- collaboration features
- ease of deployment
- it's free!
- great feedback

Cons

- lack of android app (so far - as I know from staff behind Moovia - they are going to release it next month)
- Google Calendar integration would be useful

Christopher welty

Flexible, Powerful & Easy

Reviewed on 2012/08/26
Review Source

I have used a lot of project management and collaboration tools over the years and Moovia is quickly becoming my favorite.
It's flexible to create projects however I want, using terminology and methods that works for my team. There are many features that make it powerful for organization and communications. Plus it's one of the easiest apps I have ever used.

Not only is Moovia a fantastic app, the team behind it is always ready to help with problems or new ideas.

Do yourself a favor and try it.

I just started to work on this

Reviewed on 2016/02/23
Review Source

I really can't understand why it is categorise as a free platform for companies - it is free only up to 2 users, and later pricing is quite standard compering to other platforms like that. It is really confusing and annoying , but maybe it is problem with my english - maybe "free" doesn't mean what I fought it is.

Pros

- easy to learn
- a lot of usefull features
- very nice grafic

Cons

- I can have only 2 users for free.