Antonio M.

The best B2B tour booking software

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

We used Rezdy both directly and through an API for booking tours. The API bookings were done through our web app and the direct ones were done by our agents. In both cases, the bookings went through without any issues. Rezdy was one of the rare booking systems that we used that we did not have any issues using. I would definitely recommend Rezdy to everyone who wants to have a beautiful and working tour booking software. Additionally, Rezdy comes with a marketplace where you can easily find operators you want to use, eliminating the need of doing much research on that end.

Pros

It is incredibly well made. Unlike most of the tour booking software out there, Rezdy is easy to set up, navigate, and use. The user interface is polished, the booking process is simple and straightforward, and the API is very well documented.

Cons

The only drawback for me was the price, but seeing how well made Rezdy is, I can understand that the price would be high.

Response from Rezdy

Dear Antonio,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this.
Global Customer Operations

• Industry: Online Media

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Reviewed on 2016/01/08

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.

Pros

All the features I needed with some exceptions.

Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs.

Clean layout.

A bright future with a few important changes.

Cons

Checkout flow must have been designed by a plumber. No offense to plumbers. During the busy summer rental season, my client would receive several calls, daily, with people that did not know how to checkout! Just search Rezdy support ticket number #205248418. Basically, it's a two step checkout. First you select the date, then click Confirm Availability. Then you click the date again, at which point you are given a strange, agenda style calendar to select the duration. After that, the booking process is as usual, name info payment etc. Way to complicated for people to understand.

New Feature Request Process is a voting system. However, a feature with 15 votes (ie "Customize fields in Manifest") or 13 votes or 10 votes gets completed, but a feature with 15 votes ("Customers are confused by the 2 step booking process") does not get completed. Additionally, things that are not even in the feature request system mysteriously appear as a new feature. A very strange and frustrating system. If you need a specific feature, plan on NOT getting it because only one or two people might vote on it. To give you an idea how many clients Rezdy might have, the most popular feature (Wordpress Plugin) received 50 votes. More attention should be given to 15 votes since that is 30% of their clients.

Product/Rental 'session' setup process is a nightmare! My client has 18 locations, 30+ rental products, and different prices in different areas as well as holiday rate changes for holidays, like 4th of July. At first sight all is well, then you have to deal with 'sessions', yeah 'sessions'. The greatest thorn in my side of the entire 2 year experience. Once you set up a one product at a location, you have to create a 'session' in the calendar, yes, separate from the product info area. In the calendar, you create a session for that product and if you have variable prices, or a specific hour of the day you don't want a rental to be available, at each break you'll need to create several different sessions. If you have a lot of products, plan on spending several hours in sessions. The system isn't intuitive enough to build the session for you (in the background) based on the info you placed in the product info area. My "Create Sessions from Product Details" feature request only received 5 votes. Needless to say, sessions are the worst, most time consuming part of Rezdy. Someone that is not tech savvy will have a hard time learning it. And oh! sessions can only be created at 6 month intervals. So for a 9 month rental season, you need to do everything twice and then again the next year and the next and so on.

Products are another area for improvement.

To give you an idea about our products the setup is like this:
12 Products - Location A
10 Products - Location B
11 Products - Location C
8 Products - Location D
15 Products - Location E
7 Products - Location F
15 Products - Location G

If rental product 1 is at A, B, C, D, F, and G locations, you need to clone product 1 seven times and assign each one to its separate location. Then set the prices, and such for each. After that you need to create sessions for product 1 at all seven location. Locations are really called categories in Rezdy because they don't have a feature to manage locations. My client has about 30 rental products and 18 locations, however my Rezdy account has 100 products. Most are duplicates of each other. For example, Product 1, has 16 duplicates. Yes, you can clone products, but you can't clone sessions.

Documentation needs improvement.

You can not bulk edit, sync products or CSV upload anything. Everything is one at a time.

Last and biggest con, because of its confusing checkout process and the number resulting calls from confused renters, my client has discontinued using my website service. I had a beautiful site, with easy navigation to the products and spent two years using Rezdy. Every call was about the booking process, which is handled by Rezdy via a script embedded in page. Unfortunately, that I cannot convince the client it's Rezdy's fault. I took the bullet for them. If they only had an easy checkout system, confused renters wouldn't have called, I'd still have my client and only half of this review would be accurate.

My recommendation is to wait for Rezdy to streamline a bit. And from experience, that might be a while.

Response from Rezdy

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your comments.
We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past few years. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below.
Kind regards
Customer Care team

Ruth T.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Cuts down administration time

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Has been a positive one. easy to work with - and certain staff members are willing to work through issues to get the end result or an alternative solution in how to tackle an issue.

Pros

Once the system is set up to your business requirements the daily administration time can be reduced considerably as a result. From an office where every booking was manually confirmed with an email personalised to the customer, the automated Rezdy system once installed and setup with live availability and "personalised" response template greatly reduced the daily administration requirements

Cons

As our business has a start time based on sunrise, we had a irregular weekly start time. That meant in our set ups for tour start times we still had to enter approx 50 tour sessions. .... and will need to do so every year. Very time consuming where a potentially "easy" fix could be set up by the software company based on start time - sunrise - altitude & longitude setting - X minutes before = tour start time.

Esther S.

Good Integration

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Overall, we are happy with Rezdy and appreciate that they mostly stay on the ball with new integrations and technological improvements.

Pros

I like the integration with big third party booking sites so we can offer live inventory. I also like the email system for customers and the professional interface.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of the cost per booking model. I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.

Susan M.

Tour operator ease

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Good and getting better.

Pros

So easy to block dates, change scheduling, add new product, process orders, collect data, link to website, create vouchers, connect with distributers. Like the mobile app for quick daily check on departures and manifest checking.

Cons

Integration has progressed really well in processing payments and cancellations via different pathways.

Response from Rezdy

Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback.
This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams.
Customer Services Manager

Amanda T.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Rezdy is so easy to use and great for booking tours!

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Pros

What I like most about Rezdy is the ease of use. Navigating through Rezdy is very simple, fluid, and can be self taught fairly easy. You can send emails to customers, get notifications of all new bookings as they happen, and even get notified if an email bounces because it was entered incorrectly. One of my favorite features is the list of Action Logs. If ever there is a mistake, it is very easy to go back through your action log and find the problem so you can fix it. I am very happy with this product!

Cons

I wish there was a little more helpful information given when setting up new products.

Edemilson C.

Beyond Tourism

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Pros

This is a very flexible platform to be used not only for booking tours but for managing events and even an online store for gifts. The integration widget/your website allow you going beyond.

Cons

It's has to be creative to use the potencial of the tools. Not all are easy to customize and you need to spend a time to find the best solution that could work for you. But the not good part is the lack of payment integration with the Brazilian market.

Response from Rezdy

Dear Edemilson,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this.
Regarding your feedback on the lack of payment integration options in your market, I will forward this feedback to our product team.

Blossom M.
  • Industry: Maritime

Disaster for a busy business

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Terrible! Overbooking, Calendar function not working, Birth dates customers entered were showing as born in 1800, online booking was kicking customers out after they entered all their info, there are so many issues you can not list them all. This is all something that began in May 2020 after using the system since 2018 without too many issues but when they started it was a complete malfunction on all fronts.

Pros

It was good for a while but it started malfunctioning in ever aspect of the software. Nothing could be done by customer service. I have tried for months with them not being able to fix the multiple problems within their system

Cons

Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.

Response from Rezdy

Dear Blossom,
I am really sorry to hear about your recent experience with Rezdy regarding an ongoing issue with the set-up.
I believe our customer service has already been in touch with you and we have been able to resolve some of the issues, while others are still in the process.
Your feedback on the features that are currently not available on Rezdy is really valuable to us and we will make sure this is addressed to the right teams, based on the support ticket raised by you.
If you do need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team directly.
Customer Services Manager

Dominic M.

Most Comprehensive Booking Software for Tour Operators

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

I like the software, I use it daily, and the support is great!

Pros

- Easily able to schedule tour dates
- Automated Emails
- Channel management capabilities (saves so much time)

Cons

- The mobile dashboard is a little clunky

Liz B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Love it- I analysed several and choose this and have been very pleased

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Saves time updating inventory on third party websites, ease of comunication in office, and to guides

Pros

Inventory link to Expedia, viator and many others, ease of use, online sales & calander, future agent links system, resource management so unable to over book, online help & video system is amazing!

Cons

Would be good to have more dashboard options... Not all new bookings pop up on dash board for us to tick they are processed and be aware of them as some are paid upon booking, but all get emailed through so we don't miss them.
The set up was painful not because it is hard to use, just hard to get my brain around new things. A face to face support would be great to have and an option to have it set up for you I would have happily paid for that - Yeah!!

Taylor T.

very good and easy to use on an everyday basis

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

I don't every have to micro manage it. Every day is super easy and i never have to go into the system to correct things, when people book it is just super easy.

Cons

There's nothing i have to complain about using the rezdy software. I really like using it on an everyday basis and i would highly recommend it to other businesses and friends

Response from Rezdy

Thanks so much for providing this feedback! I'm really glad to hear you are finding the product so easy to use and that you are enjoying it so much! Really appreciate the feedback! Please do reach out if there is anything we can ever do to make your experience with us even better!

Hilary B.

Wonderful customer service!

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

I have just started using Rezdy within the last few weeks. It is easy to pick up how to use it for basic functions, but there are a lot of functions that are difficult to tailor to what you need the service for. It would be incredible service if only you were able to customize more features. I would love to be able to change the order status for everyone in 1 session, customize the titles of email templates, add an extra that is non-taxable, add more than 1 contact email address per order, adjust the default settings, and customize the calendar (and individual sessions within the calendar). These features are not available right now, but the customer service staff have told me they are working on some of these items! However, it is unfortunate that some items get prioritized over others. Some of these features have already been inquired about on the customer "help forum" by other users years ago, but have not been prioritized because of low number of follows and likes.

The BEST part about Rezdy is the customer service. I have spoken to them both over the phone and via email (with Stevie and Kevin). Not only are they really, really helpful, but they are also patient and prompt. They will return your emails and phone calls really quickly, and they have been patient enough to help me on countless occasions. Once I wrote a list of questions to ask them, called the help hotline, and someone returned my call within an hour or two. Then, they spent over half an hour on the phone with me going through each issue one by one. I am so impressed with their customer service, but because of the number of times I have contacted them and have only ever reached Stevie or Kevin, I wonder if they need more staff (and maybe the previously listed ticket requests will be resolved sooner!)

Cheryl B.

Rezdy - Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Our overall experience with Rezdy has been positive. We all use it with ease - even the boss!

Pros

The ease of use is by far the best. The amount of information at your fingertips is great too.
You can customise all your products to suit your needs exactly. Just great.

Cons

I think tailoring the manifest at first was an issue, but that has since been changed and it can be tailored to our needs now, with so many options.

Edouard G.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A very effective, practical and useful software

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

Rezdy is easy to understand and to use.
The team is very responsive and efficient.

This software is very useful and efficient for developing my business and for connecting with other professional suppliers or agents.
I highly recommend it!

Cons

I'm french and my Company based in France, of course it can be difficult to use for those who don't speak english well enough :)

Sally P.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Flaw intergration between Rezdy and Xero

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

Logical and easy to use with a neat interface on website

Cons

really dissappointed that Rezdy havent managed to find a solution to the serious flaw. The Tour date should be the tax income date with the Xero intergration. Appalled at how poorly rezdy is dealing with this issue

Ingeborg K.

Great Online Booking system

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Very good system.

Pros

The online booking function and the link to our web site. We can also share our products to other companies with a link. This means we can easily increase sales channels.

Cons

It is all ok. We are very happy with Rezdy

Response from Rezdy

Dear Ingeborg,

Mike H.

Excellent and easy!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

From start to on-going the support has been great and really easy functionality.

Pros

The support I have always received from the start till now.

Cons

Cant say anything really its been really great.

Response from Rezdy

Dear Mike,

Tony W.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Loveday use

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Pros

Easy to use and works well. I can add and update any time i like

Cons

Dont like the booking fee added on to the price. customers always question it

Lynley R.

Rezdy croc

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Pros

Now I am use to it makes my business day a lot eaiser

Cons

Having not used any programs before it took a while to understand it

Amber R.

Great software

Love it.

Pros

User friendly, fully customisable and flexible. I love how it can adapt to anything i throw at it.

Cons

Support can take a little while to be back to us.

Charlotte B.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Amazing

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

Functionality, easy to understand, flexibility, amazing customer service, affordable, ability to work with different agents

Jacob B.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

One of the better online booking software options

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Was looking to offer an online booking option to customers, Rezdy was one of the service providers for this service. I wish they were more forthcoming on their website about costs and services offered

Pros

Front end of software, what my customers see looks very professional.

Cons

Pricing is unclear, it takes creating an account to know what it's actual costs are. Additionally when pricing is finally clear it's not very competitive in comparison to what else is out there

Kate F.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

This is a great product, easy to manage and great customer service, even for a small question they are always so helpful and nothing too much trouble for them. I would recommend this to any small business like ourselves.

Pros

easy to manage

Stuart B.

PROMISES THE WORLD AND DELIVERS NO ONE

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

I am leaving Rezdy. You are getting way too expensive for small operators. You promised connections with agents. I have contacted hundreds with my 5 star rated tour and so far ??? None of YOUR AGENTS uses me. The only one I have is one I went and got myself through persistence and hard work. For what you charge you should offer more. anyway too late now I am off. see ya.

Cons

cost and lack of interaction between your agents and suppliers

Response from Rezdy

Hi Stuart, I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard time connecting to agents. Thanks for your feedback, we are working hard to constantly grow our Marketplace and make it easier for suppliers to connect with distribution partners.

Scott Z.

Smart and functional booking engine, Ever!

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

Wai Ora Group has been searching a good booking engine with reasonable price for ages. And we found Rezdy one and half years ago which Rezdy just launched not long I believe.

I did research more than 10 booking engines, some are dated, no updates on their social media platform and website, it gaves me a feeling of depression and lack of innovation. Some of them charge unacceptable commission 15%-25% which is no way to go ahead. Until I found Rezdy, I actually have been watching Rezdy for nearly half years, and I can feel the team was positive with continuous improvement. Rezdy keep listening users suggestions and advises from the forum, and now our company received more than 50% online bookings since May 2015.

Keep hard working guys!