Showing 73 reviews of 62

OneSpan Sign

Electronic signature software for financial institutions

Showing 73 reviews of 62
Jean F.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

My clients who have little knowledge with online technology say it is very easy to use. You can have a file prepared and signed within a minute.

Cons

This might be an easy fix con but I would prefer my signatures to indicate Eastern time and not central time.

The system is easy to set up and use so getting started is a fast process.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

We are now getting new students for our school enrolled and started sooner due to having their agreements signed and delivered back to us more efficiently. Also much easier for both.

Pros

The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are setup, creating a new package is really quick and easy.

Cons

While the template feature is easy to use and works well, I would like to see a preview feature to view exactly how the finished document will look with signatures.

Crystal U.
  • Industry: Insurance

Makes online transaction so much quicker!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All of our front line staff have been using this and all of our clients find it easy to reply too.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. I don't have any CONS.

Yamini P.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

One stop solution to make your organization digital signature enabled

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Pros

This software is optimized for different devices like desktops , mobiles and tablets and can be accessed from anywhere and on any device which makes it really handy as a person's locations doesn't become a hurdle in getting documents and contracts signed. Further, since all the documents are always encrypted even when they are being sent, there is almost no chance of information being leaked to the outside world.
Although the product is so good that we rarely need to get in touch with customer service but whenever we needed in the past, we have got a prompt and satisfactory response.

Cons

I believe UI is still not up to the mark when compared with competitors like DocuSign. I have faced some issues with responsiveness on mobile devices as well. Also, I believe user dashboard can include some more vital monitoring statistics.

Manoj K.

I am more than happy with eSignLive. Its the product which makes life easy going. The UI is...

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Mainly confidential documents are secured by eSignLive Authentication. We are trying to integrate into our other applications also in future.

Pros

Before I was asking my company people to enter the password if they want to open some secured, confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

Cons

Most of the features provided are good except some UI thing. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive but its fine. But I like the UI on Mobile. It captures the signature so quick and the response is really awesome.

Scott B.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great option for signing and record keeping

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

The eSignLive system is easy to setup and use. So getting started is a fast process. It includes several options for secure authentication for documents containing private information such as credit cards or SS# etc. The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. Much easier documentation work flow for all parties. Highly recommended product.

Pros

The complete feature set and ability to setup and use templates for recurring types of documents

Cons

The ability to preview exactly how the document will appear. Sometimes the text size needs adjusting to present better.

Lester E.

Cloud based, easy to use, e-signing solution

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

The primary problem we are solving with this solution is speeding up our contracts approval process. This has been a great benefit since this process is usually long and difficult when dealing this healthcare customers. Our customers have been excited by this new approval process with takes place completely electronically.

Pros

Quick development and deployment. We integrated directly into our project management using e-Signlive API. This process was much easier than anticipated.

Cons

My only negative is was the small difficulty we ran into when integrating the callback events.

George P.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Very good

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Pros

Efficiency. Time saved. Clients see your professionalism through your clarity & efficiency. The more you use it with repeat clients the better

Cons

To be able to communicate to language of preference if your client. It's not apparent . Don't want to go on and on with this but should be clearer if sending it to a francophone client that email and instruction are in French

Parteek singh K.

Great customer experience

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Give it a shot

Pros

Its user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures.
My company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth

Cons

The one trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups.
Inability for a signer to have multiple signature requirements where a signer can sign before other signers and then sign after the other signers for final approval.

Steve A.

Streamlined esignatures

Reviewed on 2012/04/30

e-signlive has helped us speed up our sales contracting. We used to send out documents for signature to be faxed back to us, but now we use e-signlive and has saved us several days of waiting.

Easy to use, easy to setup.

Pros

Straightforward - indicate in the document where you want initials or signatures, then send it.
Has a few ways to make sure that the right person is signing (you can send a code to their phone, for example).
Everyone gets a copy of the executed doc

Philippe L.

Overall Excellent Quality

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

The best part of eSign Live is most likely the customer service. Their responses are very fast and this was even more impressive as we are a start-up. Not every service provider has shown the same amount of respect to a small company such as ourselves. We will stay loyal to them for that!

George P.

Silanis - esignature

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I have been using this service for a couple of years and it has greatly facilitated my task as a real estate broker. Ease of convenience, and client appreciate being able to act quickly on "signing" documents without anyone having to displace themselves. It's great!

Elizabeth C.

Quick and easy

Reviewed on 2015/09/10

I find this tool a real time saver over the paper process. Packages are easy to create quickly after you create a few and get the hang of it. Clients can sign contracts anytime anywhere. The complexity comes in with different legal requirements in different countries.

Steve N.

Easy to Use - Best in the Business

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I was looking for an e-signature solution and am so glad I found eSignLive. These guys were able to tailor a product specifically to my needs. Thanks for the help.

user friendly , Super easy to use .

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

This product helped us to gain great customer satisfaction .very easy to use and Very user friendly for both signer and sender

Tennille Z.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Used for Scholarship Application Intake

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

My department was using this software for a fairly unique reason - intake of scholarship applications. Previously we had just received a fillable PDF form by email, or students mailed in a hand-written copy of the application, and then spent hours compiling the information and retyping applications that weren't legible. Moving completely to an online system worked well for us. A few students had issues when they started an application, and then didn't finish it (the email from e-sign went to their junk email inbox and they didn't think to check it), but that's user error on their part. There were a number of things that using e-SignLive made easier, but some of the functionality introduced unforeseen challenges!

Pros

I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it!

Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though!

It was a very easy system to use.

We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter).

We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

Cons

It was a very easy system to use.

Tapan J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

OneSpan Sign - Make your signatures digital and secure

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

Pros

I like the fact that it provides both cloud based and on premise deployment options which provides an organization flexibility to chose the best suited deployment. Also, the option to completely white label the product which can be integrated with our existing systems makes it way better than any other product on the market.

Cons

I have only one issue with this product. I firmly believe there is a huge scope of improvement in the search capabilities currently being offered. They need to add more functionalities like searching a document by the name of signor/

Zain Z.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

great product, great features

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Workflow automation was my main need. So my patients at RiverRock Medical Clinic can sign up online, pay, schedule their visit, and sign the consent forms without needing my involvement. eSignLive is a part of that system.

Pros

Gave me the features I needed - specifically workflow automation so my patients (oh, and they're HIPAA compliant) can click a link to my consent forms, instead of having to manually send each new patient a "transaction" to sign the same standard document. Docusign charges $1500/mo for access to that feature.

Cons

Customer service is hard to get a hold of, and even then, they can't help you unless you get the right person, who was pretty hard to get a hold of. Also, you have to call to do simple things like changing cc. And they couldn't update my e-mail address to my new address.

• Industry: Telecommunications

I find eSignLive product very secure and user-friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

It's very well designed for a layman to operate and understand it. It's also very intuitive and guides the user itself.

• Industry: Automotive

Fantastic Support, Wide spread usage and an irresistible product

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

Building the repetitive documents was made easy through eSignLive. We have some forms used regularly by our clients in which we take their signature. Before it was manual and now we made it automated. eSignLive saved time and money. Not only that but its easy to use.

Pros

Its a reliable product. I like the lively and lovely support eSignLive provides. I never found something was missing . Every time I think of some new feature, I see they already think of it and providing it. It integrates with many products. The UX design is simply superb. I thank the designing team for this great UI/UX. I heard that price can be negotiated but when some one really like the product, they don't even think of negotiation. E-Sign Live falls under that category where you don't think of negotiating.

Cons

I have explored all the options to find something that I can find which appears not good / I don't feel comfortable. But, I couldn't find something.

David G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Makes getting signatures easy.

Reviewed on 2017/04/14

We used to spend a considerable amount of time transferring paper documents around to get all the required signatures. When we began storing documents digitally we would do the same thing and then scan the pages into our system. This has made the process so much quicker and easier. No more mailing or couriering. And our legal team has vetted the system so we know that digital signatures are as binding and physical signatures. This is definitely worth it.

Kartik S.

very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Pros

This product is user friendly. Team helps a lot to setup . Not expensive . There is always a whole support present whenever you have any issue

Cons

In this product sometime little glitches are there which can cause litlle intruption but recover is generally very fast

David G.

Decreased the amount of time required to get signatures.

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

We have found that this is a great way to manage the process of getting signatures on contracts, design review sign-offs, etc. It has been easy to set up and use.

Tyler E.

A+++ So Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2012/04/30

The e-SignLive app has taken the pain out of running to the printer for contracts and all other docs that need signatures. Point-click-sign-send = fantastic!!!

Pros

Ease of use and pricing. I am technically challenged and figured this app out easily.

Cons

Nothing

Pavel K.

An excellent software, thanks!

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

I'm using eSignLive since 2011 and so far I'm extremely happy! A very intuitive user interface, seamless implementation and lots of features needed to make paperless happen!