Pipedrive

4.5 (2,971)
Write a Review!
CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople

(2,971)
4.4/5
4.3/5
4.5/5
4.4/5

Mansur
Mansur
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Pipedrive: A Comprehensive Tool for Managing Customer Relationships, Tracking Sales, and...

Reviewed on 2022/12/01

Overall, it is a great tool for businesses of any size that need to manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns.

Pros

It offers a lot of features that can be used to help manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns. It is a great tool for managing customer relationships because it allows you to keep track of all customer information and interactions in one place. It also allows you to set up automated tasks, follow-ups and reminders, as well as track all sales activities. Additionally, it offers a variety of analytics and reporting tools to help you gain insights into your sales process.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly, especially for those who are new to the software. Also, it is quite expensive and updates can be slow. However, if you are willing to invest in the software, it can be beneficial for managing customer relationships, tracking sales, and organizing marketing campaigns.

Response from Pipedrive

Hey Mansur,

We truly appreciate your insights! We will make sure to forward this feedback to our dedicated teams for consideration in future improvements.

If there is anything we can help with, let us know and we will be more than happy to help!

Janelle

Pipedrive's the foundation of our customer relations efforts

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

Pipedrive has been a great addition to our sales & CRM efforts. With it, we have a system where we can easily follow everything with each prospect and customer, we can create good looking reports from our CRM data, and we've saved a ton of working hours thanks to the automated workflows. All in all, I think it's a must for any growing sales operation.

Pros

The best thing by far is the automated emails. We have workflows that trigger an email within 10 minutes of an action taking place. Without it, I'd have to constantly check my inbox. It's saves us a lot of time for more outreach and prospecting.

Cons

The setup was pretty gruelling for us. The property and workflow setups in particular took longer than we'd anticipated.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pricing was an important factor for us and Pipedrive looked more than capable enough at half the price of some of the others.
Nathan

It's good, but it needs work

Reviewed on 2024/06/03

Neutral, there's some really good functionality and additional extensions you can bolt on. They're also not as pushy as Hubspot. But not having a phone number to call when the system goes down is bad.

Pros

Reporting functionality seems better than HubSpot.

Cons

Support when they're having server issues, which is all too often.

Response from Pipedrive

Nathan, thank you very much for your feedback!
We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams.

Arjun
Arjun

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with...

Reviewed on 2022/01/12

Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Zoho CRM , Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Zurmo

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.
Ben
  • Industry: Wholesale

Not Bad overall but not the most user friendly

Reviewed on 2024/03/28

Overall decent CRM and decent value. Not ideal for Shopify store owners unless you're technically proficient to set up complicated triggers through Zapier. Activity scheduling isn't the most user friendly or intuitive but email tracking is very good and easy to link to deals in a number of ways.

Pros

Easy-ish to sync with my Shopify store and integrate with other programs. Good for tracking emails and contact with certain deals when using the Pipedrive email functionality.

Cons

Not hte most user friendly, some of the older members of our team struggle a bit. Many useful features behind a heavy paywall. Would prefer a smoother link to Shopify, without Zapier.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The email integration and the pricing was better.

Response from Pipedrive

Ben, thank you very much for sharing your feedback!

Michael

Pipedrive - well oiled but fewer features than others

Reviewed on 2024/02/07

My experience with Pipedrive was always very good.

My experience with Pipedrive was always very good.

Pros

Everything just works well. Well developed software. Good user interface.

Cons

Not all the features I needed and cost was a bit more than other options.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Much easier to use. Intuitive. Lower cost than Salesforce.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Great usability and easy to use on a daily basis.
Mohammed
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Full Featured Sales CRM

Reviewed on 2023/09/20

Pipedrive has been my primary lead generation and lead management tool for the past several years. It allows me to track all of my coaching clients, all the pipelines that they are in or have been, with automation to help me from doing things manually. It integrates nicely with all other apps, and the ability to sync with my email is superb because it allows me to quickly review all email correspondence for that particular client.

Pros

Every feature you would want in a CRM without the complexity of Salesforce. While this may be a bad thing for those that need the complexity, Pipedrive will server most small businesses and self-employed more than well. It's other biggest asset is a feature rich automation tool.

Cons

I do wish that there was more customizability of what is shown and not shown.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

DIdn't need the complexity and therefore the pricing for other products didn't make sense.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you very much for your feedback! :D
We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams. If you need any help, please reach out to our Support Team. They will be happy to help!

Michelle

Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2023/09/18

Overall our experience with Pipedrive is a positive one. It is user friendly and easy to learn each step of the set up.

Pros

Pipedrive is a very user friendly application with a walk through for everything you can't figure out on your own. Now able to sync two email accounts

Cons

Recently have taken away the connection with Xero. The Condition logic to create documents could be improved upon

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

most cost effective and easy to use for our business at the time.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you for the feedback, Michelle!

Yovany
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The right amount of features for Sales Professionals

Reviewed on 2023/11/17

Pros

I find the UX intuitive and don't have to spend much time in the training library. It offers features that are practical and easy to understand. Especially if you are a Manager building the pipeline/forecast.

Cons

For this CRM to be a comprehensive solution for my needs, it needs a few services: 1) make my monthly newsletter integration easy; 2) provide my contacts LinkedIn profiles; 3) provide the option to enrich the existing data with other data aggregators.

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
  • Industry: Accounting

Review of Pipeline

Reviewed on 2024/06/01

Pros

It is very handy and easy to use due to good features. The price also better for buying it.

Cons

Challenging to grasp initially. Repeated data entry may become tedious.

Response from Pipedrive

Raj, thank you for your feedback!

Esther
  • Industry: Automotive

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Dave
  • Industry: Design

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/08/29

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Copper

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Copper

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service
Shayne
Shayne

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Eden

Avoid this software unless you like terrible support + constant problems with features.

Reviewed on 2021/09/03

The fact is, there are SERIOUS issues with this software, their support do NOT know what they are doing at all... if you report an issue, their 'engineering' team will tell you its 'supposed' to work like that instead of fixing the issue (for example, you can select a calendar in google calendars, it then doesn't work right, and they will blame how the calendar was created, but there is no guide on how to create a calendar properly, you can select the calendar that is of a wrong time, and there is no warning that it wont work correctly to scheduler people until you start getting double booked.)

As an experience development agency owner of 15+ years, these guys need to seriously learn what customer centric design is, and train their engineering team as they seem to live in some kind of 'programmers' bubble. Their first tier support staff need serious training as they cant do anything troubleshooting wise and expect you to spend hours upon hours to troubleshoot the issue for them even if they can replicate the issue.

Customers would be VERY UPSET to know the issues we've uncovered that were never announced, like MASS email delivery issues... in a sales environment that would cost company's thousands, its cost us at LEAST 10's of thousands in sales before we realised and now send important sales emails via another method

Pros

The pipeline management is good in this tool, it has a good base feature set, the problem is however, that many core things are MISSING or dont work right out the box.

Cons

From the outset, this product looks good value, which is likely why it has so many great reviews, however, the more you use it and the moment you need to contact support, you realise the trouble you've got yourself into. If you are a team greater than one, then DO NOT use this software (remember, you might want to grow in future too).

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

We choose Pipedrive because of its pricing at the time, and its base feature set was enough for us to grow into, however, during this time we've grown to a large team and uncovered dozens of massive issues, to switch would cost us a considerable investment time and money wise, we feel stuck and cheated as this company is too busy spending money on flashy new features that don't work properly to fix major issues with their workflow and existing feature set.
Benjamin
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

Reviewed on 2022/02/02

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Cons

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it!

We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal!

With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more.

Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you!

Have a lovely week!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team

Alfredo
  • Industry: Entertainment

My best CRM platform but...

Reviewed on 2022/07/15

I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Pros

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Cons

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Access makes many things pretty good, but it's not the ideal solution as a CRM software, I think.

Microsoft Access

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Ease of use and configurability, and its interface

Maximizing Productivity with Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2022/12/21

I've been using Pipedrive as a CRM for my small business for the past year, and I'm really happy with the results. It's simple for me to track and manage my sales pipeline because to the platform's user-friendly and straightforward design.The ability to customise Pipedrive is one of the features I value the most. I may modify the platform to meet the particular requirements of my company, including by adding custom fields and making unique views and reports.Additionally, the seamless connectivity with other programmes, such Google Calendar and email platforms, has streamlined my routine.Overall, Pipedrive is a fantastic option for anyone searching for a dependable CRM solution for their company. I have seen a good effect on my bottom line as a result of it helping me to keep organised and on top of my sales targets.

Pros

1. Interface that is simple and easy to use: Pipedrive features an intuitive interface that is user-friendly and makes it simple for users to get started and quickly master using the platform.2. Customizable: Pipedrive users can add custom fields, design unique views, and create bespoke reports to match the particular requirements of their businesses.3. Integration with other tools: Pipedrive has a number of other tool integrations, including with Google Calendar and email systems, which helps to improve workflow and productivity.4. Task and activity management: Users can stay organised and on top of their activities with the help of Pipedrive's powerful task and activity management tools, which include the option to set deadlines and reminders.5. Sales forecasting: Users may predict future sales and make wise business decisions using Pipedrive's sales forecasting features.

Cons

Pricing: Compared to other CRM products on the market, some users may find Pipedrive's pricing to be on the expensive side.Limited integrations: Pipedrive does integrate with a number of tools, but there aren't as many as there are with other CRMs.Lack of some features: Some customers might discover that Pipedrive is deficient in some functionality, such as sophisticated project management or customer support facilities.Pipedrive has limited customization choices, so while it does offer some, some users may not find them to be very accommodating.Complexity: A small learning curve may be necessary for some users to properly utilise all of the platform's features.

Zoho CRM

Mike

I always End Up Coming Back

Reviewed on 2023/02/02

We've decided to now go all in with Pipedrive, we have a sales team starting and we're consolidating into it with some 3rd party apps linking to it such as Aircall, Apollo.io and PandaDoc but we'll be staying this time for sure.

Pros

I started usig Pipedrive 3-4 years ago, I get shiny object sydrome and end up with another CRM, but always end up going back to Pipedrive. Insane value for money, and the UI and UX is incredible.

Cons

Uploading lists from CSV can be a bit of a pain at first but once you've done it you're all good just save the template. Someof the new features like email automation have development to be done on them to get to status of something like Lemlist but it's still usable.

Jennifer
Jennifer

The Best CRM for Newcomers is Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2023/07/25

Pipedrive is a solid foundational platform, and if you need more advanced features, a more expensive plan or the marketplace should have what you're looking for. Nonetheless, the user experience (UX) might use some work. As your business grows, you may want to look into different options that give a more seamless user experience and additional integration features.

Pros

Pipedrive is an easy-to-use platform that can help a small business kick off its sales and support operations. Many useful apps can be added to its functionality through its app store.

Cons

There are a few compatibility issues that make using the system less than ideal. In particular, the OpenPhone phone integration was completely ineffective, and its setup process was quite cumbersome. There is a lack of comprehensive support documentation.

Amanda
Amanda

Optimizing sales with Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Effortless operation. Simple to initiate use of. Simple and straightforward customer relationship management service for little businesses. It's a good product overall, but it doesn't get nearly enough credit or attention.

Pros

It's the greatest pipeline tool I've used, plus it integrates with a ton of other services, so you can do cool stuff like having it dial leads for you as soon as they're created.

Cons

Pipedrive does not have any big flaws in my opinion. Pipedrive is a promising CRM platform with strong future prospects. I just feel like Hubspot, which handles a lot of marketing, is the most comparable service, and that not enough people are aware of Pipedrive.

Response from Pipedrive

Hey Amanda,
We truly appreciate the detailed feedback! Thank you!
Reach out to our Support if there is anything we can help with.

One CRM to rule them all

Reviewed on 2022/11/12

My fav. CRM

My fav. CRM

Pros

Super easy to use, well prices. I think the biggest advantage for my team is the reporting module - easy to customise reports.

Cons

Maybe it could have more fancy stuff to help generate/manage leads from the marketing perspective. It simply could have more features around lead generation or maybe some AI to help us get more out of our leads (more deals)

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

We needed more complex reporting. The price was lower too

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Less complex, easy to use, price

Response from Pipedrive

Hey,

Thank you very much for your insights!

We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams for future improvements.

Steve

One of the best

Reviewed on 2021/10/30

Positive overall. Their customer service team did try to help out when I ran into issues setting everything up. However, the fact I had so many issues setting it up and customizing the platform was a big turn off. And as I mentioned before, I tried 20+ CRM’s so I’m very familiar with how to set one up.

Pros

When Hubspot stopped working because of technical errors I started trying literally every CRM I could find. Pipedrive was definitely one of my favorites because of its price and features. Customer service was also pretty good and responsive.

Cons

Ultimately the fact that I couldn’t use my custom email signature was why I didn’t go with Pipedrive. I also didn’t like the overall UI, it seemed a bit outdated to me and it was harder to navigate than other CRM’s I tried.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Hubspot started sending all my emails to spam. My emails worked just fine on every other platform except Hubspot. I then switched to Zendesk Sell but they had a watermark on emails sent and were far too expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

I didn’t. I chose Salesmate. Much better platform, same price (if not cheaper), better laid out, better features, and works all the time. No glitches.
ahmed
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It Is For You

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Pros

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Cons

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent CRM for its flexibility, integrations and smart automations.

Reviewed on 2023/05/11

Pipedrive makes it simple to record lead discussions, oversee open bargains, and track closed income for the commerce, it's a reasonably direct CRM that works with sales-led organizations. We digitized and overseen all of our client connections through this apparatus, in combination with Zapier, we too dealt with the LinkedIn contact points of interest of the individuals we communicated with, which had been a tremendous time saver. We are presently able to share over the organization the status of all bargains being outlined and arranged inside the organization, this has permitted us to create and oversee more trade, which rises to more income.

Pros

It's simple to utilize with no bugs, has parts of valuable instruments, simple to tag and collaborate with other group individuals, incredible to form and customize reports. I like its usefulness and UX which implies I'm sparing 30% time on some errands over my ancient CRM (FreshSales), it moreover incorporates a wide extend of integrative. PipeDrive has permitted us to oversee numerous more leads than we seem some time recently, we are moreover able to section our leads and oversee e-mail campaigns based on who has talked to them and around what, it has professionalized our deals endeavors, adaptability and ease of setup has been priceless to us.

Cons

It's kind of befuddling after you get new leads because I think you would like a lead inbox so you'll superior recognize leads and work from there without burrowing through the contacts segment. PipeDrive gets to be inconceivable for coordinating leads and opening an opportunity at a client, but it does exceptionally small for the real organization exertion or work exertion related with checking exploratory orders by a client.

Mark
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Waste of time on a trial

Reviewed on 2024/01/02

Very negative. Was misled by their support claims and was never able to actually talk to a person after repeated attempts. Will be looking for another software.

Pros

Couldn't find a single pro to this software after using it for a couple hours.

Cons

Signed up for a trial as I was interested in switching away from Hubspot. However when I signed up for a trial I was hoping to speak with someone over live chat to answer a few questions. They promote the live chat throughout their site, however their live chat is completely fake. It's just a looping answer tree with an AI bot that does not allow you to speak to a real person. Spent 20 minutes trying different answers to see if I could actually speak with someone to answer my questions and had no luck.

Through this annoying AI bot I also tried to schedule a demo and was told I did not qualify for a demo. Lol, someone on a free trial who is interested in switching from a competitor doesn't qualify for a demo call? What a joke.

I have no interest in using a software that provides zero real time human support and lies that they do when it's just some annoying chat bot that can't answer a question.

HubSpot CRM

Response from Pipedrive

Mark, thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you had this experience with our Support Team, this is not what we expect at all when in contact with our Experts. We will forward this case internally for verification.
Although we could not identify your contact with our team so we could investigate further, we would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.