KronoDesk

Powerful help desk & service management software

Eric bailey

Solid Helpdesk Software

Reviewed on 2013/11/27

It provides all the functionality that is needed to run a helpdesk off of and for the tracking, assigning, and communication of problems for customers. It also provides forums and a knowledge base so customers may browse similar or the same problem and find a solution before the helpdesk is required.

Pros

Good software, it is still a "young" software and I didn't get a chance to try the compatibility or how it interacts with the other Inflectra software.

Cons

I had to set up a SQL database before I could run this software and I had to contact support several times to help me past certain steps in the setup phase since I wasn't familiar with SQL server.

Ramses M.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

User friendly

Reviewed on 2020/04/05

Excellent product; happy to be a 5 year user. Looking forward for new features.

Pros

It's an excellent software and targeted all of our company needs for tracking of tickets.

Cons

Not having the ability to customize certain areas of the software to meet the company needs. And not having the ability to link to exchange server.

Zach S.

My review of Kronos

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

It is a pretty basic ticketing system, not too difficult to learn, pretty easy to maintain.

A few times I did have issues searching for tickets, but other than that, no real complaints.

Pros

Ease of creating tickets

Cons

The search feature, lack of usable bonus features.

Response from Inflectra

Thanks Zach, that's fair feedback, we're releasing KronoDesk 2.0 in January 2017 that has a completely new user interface and search engine, hopefully you will like it!

Eric B.

Solid helpdesk software

Reviewed on 2013/05/15

Pros

It provides all the functionality that is needed to urn a helpdesk off of and for the tracking, assigning, and communication of problems for customers. It also provides forums and a knowledge base so customers may browse similar or the same problem and find a solution before the helpdesk is required.

Cons

Response from Inflectra

Thanks Eric for the review. For those customers not familiar with Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server, we do also offer a fully SaaS hosted/cloud version.