Showing 89 reviews of 78

Vidyard

Business Video Hosting and Analytics

Showing 89 reviews of 78
Samantha N.

Vidyard is what sets me apart

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Vidyard is great and definitely a tool that all salespeople should be using daily.

Pros

Vidyard is seriously the best things ever when you're prospecting. It works so well to have video in any cold outreach and makes the whole process of prospecting less weird.

Cons

I honestly love Vidyard. I don't have any complaints besides that fact that it doesn't integrate with Outreach.

Kyle W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Vidyard Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Vidyard was a lot to understand at first, mainly because we haven't used another website like this before. The training and customer support we're able to help us get a firm grasp on it though. Now we have integrated it with Hubspot and it gives us all the analytics we need to help understand our customers better.

Pros

Vidyard provides us with a great solution for using embedded videos on our website. We're able to track everything and because you can connect it to Hubspot, we get all the analytics we need! The customer support is extremely responsive and very helpful. The training we received as well as exactly what we needed to get everything set up. You can add CTAs to all of your videos, which helps us greatly.

Cons

The platform is very clunky and extremely hard to navigate. Thankfully, we had many meetings with people at Vidyard to understand this platform. I still get lost in certain areas though, but the customer support is available to fix my problems!

Matt B.

The best option for screen capture and demo videos

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

Pros

So easy to use and setup. The chrome extension make it easy to record and send videos right from your browser. We use it for client outreach to make personal introduction videos, which always get a better response than normal test emails. The best part is you get a much more generous recording time than Loom on the free plan, but upgrading to paid open up all the analytics you need to see how many people have viewed your videos which is super helpful for sales teams.

Cons

Some of the high end paid plans are a little expensive, but the benefits are there to see. A must-have tool for teams that do lots of demos for clients or for sales teams to make personalised videos for outreach

Vidyard Video

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

I enjoy using it. I enjoy the fact that I can do a quick video explaining to my client what I've come up with for them. Rather than trying to write it in text where it could get misunderstood.
It's super easy to use and super easy to attach to emails

Pros

Vidayrd is a great tool to quickly make small video clips to attach to emails and the likes. It allows you to video yourself, or video your screen of your are doing a demonstration. There is also the option of having yourself on the screen whilst you do the demo.
The integration with hubspot is great and makes it so easy to attach videos to emails.
I like how it attaches with a thumbnail too.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about this. The videos are hosted on their site and if you delete from your library the video is no longer available to view.
I'm just using the free version so not sure if you can sort your library of videos in the paid version.

Nick G.

Great business tool for Sales & Marketing

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

Vidyard is a great business tool for Sales and Marketing teams to use video in a way that contributes to revenue. Adding Salesforce integration is vital to a) sales reps using video content b) demonstrating the # value video actually contributes to the bottom line.

Pros

Easy to use, integrations with Sales/Marketing tools, great for producers to get insight into how their videos are being consumed

Cons

Would like more options in reporting

Brittany S.

Great quality and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

It requires little training to get started and how to use effectively. Easy to download, use and share. Happy Vidyard user!!

Pros

This platform is very easy to use and the browser plug-in makes video recording and option selection very easy. It helps me give the best service to my clients because I can send them visual instructions on tasks they need assistance with so they do not have to read a "step by step" guide on how to do things.

Cons

No major issues at all. I wish there was more options on how the screen & camera format could appear but thats just a personal preference.

Vidyard is a necessity!

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Our sales team could not function without Vidyard.

Pros

Vidyard has been instrumental in my career. I increased my response rates by 9% using video in my sales outreach. Vidyard is what gets me to my quota, and I would not be half as good at my job without it!

Cons

My only complaint about Vidyard is when there is a software update. Only because the first video I make after an update doesn't save and I have to redo it.

Abby R.

Vidyard is hands down one of the best software products I have used in sales, it is a...

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

Vidyard makes it super easy to send personalized videos to prospects and I have never gotten more responses now using Vidyard! Customers and prospects love the personalized touch!

Cons

Vidyard is easy to use but sometimes it can have lag in putting videos into emails. The only thing I wish Vidyard has was filters.

Arielle G.

Video Sales Made Easy!

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

Vidyard offers several integrations to other sales platforms that has been extremely useful! Video selling is definitely taking off and Vidyard has been ahead of the game. The plug in allows you to make videos from anywhere online, which is great when you are on the company website for the prospect and are able to show personalization while creating your outreach video.

Cons

The videos are able to be edited but you can of course try again until you get it perfect!

Mimi V.
  • Industry: Design

Love the Analytics and Livestream Feature

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

Great platform for videos, the analytics are so on point, we've found it extremely useful to see where users replay, drop off, skip in our videos. Can't wait to see future features!

Pros

I love the analytics and data provided by Vidyard.

Cons

The user experience could be a lot better because I sometimes have trouble finding out where certain features are and how to activate them such as changing the color of a player, etc.

Jordan W.

Video prospecting

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Vidyard is a great tool for video prospecting.

Cons

I don't like how you can not change the size of your face in the camera box.

Jason S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Good Stuff

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

great for hosting videos, adding forms to your videos.

Cons

customer service is lacking, they could not help with an issue we were having.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Incredibly easy screen-cap software for creating training videos

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

I am able to share best practices with remote users without having to schedule skype or zoom calls with each person. This saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I love how Vidyard is free. I use it to screen capture my actions to share with people outside of my office, so they can see how to do specific things. It's incredibly easy to use and it has been totally hassle-free.

Cons

I have no negative issues to report with Vidyard. As I use a free version and it does everything I want it to, I am totally satisfied.

Free version, easy to use, great way to stand out in email, friendly customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/05/20

Increased lead generation. Easier to personalize emails. Simple video customer support.

Pros

Chrome plug-in makes it so there are just a few clicks to create a video, and it doesn't take you far out of your normal Chrome/Gmail routine. Free version is as good of a value as you'll get. Quality of screen recording is high.

Cons

Not many complaints. A few more robust annotation tools for the videos would be nice, but it doesn't need much more.

Jonathan T.

Easy Way to Send Videos

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

I use Vidyard to send video to customers in a quick and easy way.

Pros

Click Click and I'm making a video. Click and it's in my email! It's REALLY EASY to record and send a video. It's connected to our HubSpot, which makes it simple to send videos without ever leaving that system.

Cons

I would really like to be able to add a CTA to my video pages (like Bonjoro)

Jennifer B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great way to differentiate

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

This tool is a way for our sales team to differentiate themselves and get our message in front of clients and prospects. We have seen good response and love the analytics showing who watched what and for how long.

Cons

Sometimes clunky issues come up, but the support team is great and always available to help.

Aly H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Vidyard, a niche solution. Not exactly for everyone.

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

Use this for sales and generating more traction. Hasn't really worked well for my team though.

Pros

Innovative. Great way to increase traction and get noticed.

Cons

Integration is bad. Attaching a video to an email doesn't show the email in the video itself, rather just a quick GIF, and the video opens in another tab. I find this very redundant.

Camilo H.

Who said recording a video should be hard?

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Pros

It's effortless and easy to use. You don't need complicated equipment to start creating your videos and generate value.
It has bazillions of resources to help you kickstart.

Cons

When you are recording longer videos, you struggle with your script. As simple it is, your editing tools are also limited.

Daniel C.

A very cool, intricate way to capture videos and share with your leads/customers on the go.

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

I love that you don't have to open up a tab or launch a system to capture your videos. It takes a lot of steps out of the equation

Cons

I wish that it was a little simpler as far as sharing, editing, and capturing the videos. Getting to that point is easy, but they made the process for taking action with your video a little muddy.

Gabriel B.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Very disapointing

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Bad expenrience they just dont care about the costumer.

Pros

It is kind of easy to use... but thats it.

Cons

I used the free trial and i realised that you need to pay to own you video. Otherwise you only have a link that you can share. I did pay and i realised that when you broadcast your screen, you only have 360p resolution... For my needs, I absolutly need 720p. So i did ask to have my money back after only 1 hour of use. They refuse to do it after i explained my situation.

Who refuse that theses days?

I do not recommand at all. Sorry for syntaxes error if i did some, I am a french speaker.

Great tool for Sales

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Overall, great product that helps me stand out.

Pros

This is such a great tool to separate good salespeople from great salespeople! I love putting a personal touch in my emails with a video to my prospects.

Cons

While I know it helps set me apart, I hate seeing myself on video. Would love some retouch options!

Brendan M.

Overall best B2B Video Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 2016/12/13

In terms of general functionality and usability, Vidyard is by far the best video marketing platform for business. Out of any VMP, it has the best integrations and data flowing through our Marketo and Salesforce.

Moseph M.

Its all timing

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Overall super positive. I'm a remote worker my role involves a lot of helping people troubleshoot issues. Vidyard has become a staple in that process as well as an efficient way for me to communicate to a group of people. When you're not using it for outbound sales it's a challenge justifying paying for it especially if all you really need is the capability to quickly record and share short videos amongst the team. For that basic use, I really dig Vidyard's out of the box functionality.

Pros

It's quite easy to use. I live on Chrome so the chrome extension is super handy. I've found being able to attach recordings directly in my emails really useful and definitely my favorite feature. I'll qualify everything, by pointing out that I only use the free product and that although I love it for its utility as a remote worker, I've yet to be able to justify paying for it for my use case.

Cons

I use the free version, and while the paid licenses have advanced analytics and editing features, I simply don't need that stuff. My one gripe is that the videos seem to take a bit longer to load and play compare to other tools I've used and sometimes the chrome ext. crashes which can be annoying.