SAP Litmos Reviews

SAP Litmos

Mobile & Secure Learning Management System (LMS)

4.2/5 (231 reviews)

Integration Rich, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016/08/03

We've been using Litmos for a little over a year, coming from another LMS system that did not meet our needs. Litmos is very easy to learn, we were building courses quickly once we got in. They have a great array of features for course building with different module types, including assessments, videos, text, and integrations with GoToTraining and other delivery tools that makes it easy to created a mixed deliverable which keeps people more engaged than slide after slide after slide. A for that.

They also update their product regularly with new features, and make it easy to learn/find these by notifications at the top of the site, and offering new release webinars and videos parked on YouTube. A on their communication of new features.

Reporting takes a bit of getting used to, as you can drill down from a broad set of figures to a granular individual student level, I often find it best to export these as Excel files and manipulate the data with my own formulas and pivot tables. B on reporting capabilities.

We use Litmos to train thousands of clients annually as opposed to training just a few hundred of our own staff - our DB at this point consists of 10,000 users and considering the volume, we very rarely have issues with the Litmos tool itself from an accessibility or bug perspective. As a professional trainer of software products, I can say confidently that that is a true accomplishment. A on code stability!

Best advice is to plan our your organizational needs as a flow chart so you get it right the first time.

Pros

Integrations with many outside products, including GoToTraining/Webinar, Salesforce, Wordpress, several shopping cart tools, and more.

Easy to learn, easy to course build.

Several options for organizing by Team or Learning Path.

time.

Cons

Two minor pet peeves in course building - no "center" option on image alignment - you have to either code it in, or put it in the middle of a 3 column centered table. No spell check in standard typing view, you have to go into the source code view to see spelling errors.

True con lately is support turn around time. Support is through online ticketing system, even if you call in, they simply file the ticket on your behalf. I understand the need for that, as we urge our own clients to use our self-service portals first. But we are currently in the position of needing assistance with the Litmos/Salesforce integration, and we are closing in on two weeks and still do not have resolution. I have twice proposed meeting times several days in the future and had team members on standby to drop what they are doing to meet with a Litmos rep when they have time for us, and both times got no response until after the proposed meeting dates. This needs serious improvement.

Brandon M.

Great product with some minor annoyances

Reviewed on 2017/01/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Litmos is by far the best LMS we have use. With it we can easily manage hundreds of users, track their progress, and create reports from their activity. The user interface is simple yet is feature packed on both the admin and learner side. The interface is customizable with custom theme colors, logos, and images, so we could completely re-brand it. We were looking for an LMS that could be sold through an eCommerce solution and they offer that as well as give the added functionality of allowing the usage of Shopify. We needed to be able to set up courses that needed to be taken in a strict order and they have a solution called "Learning Paths" just for that very need. The issues we had were minor and were alleviated by Litmos's support staff very quickly, usually the same day. The pricing is the best out of everything we looked at for the features and they were willing to negotiate prices beyond their standard pricing. There is built in testing/quizzing/survey authoring tools but you can pair you own authoring tools with it by uploading files to the system. We use SCORM compliant authoring tools and they are imported without any problems. We manage a few teams as well and Litmos accommodates this exceptionally well by allowing teams, or groups of users, to be bundled together. Overall, a great product that has a generous trial period so there is nothing to lose.

Pros

Very affordable, many features are included in low subscription levels which are great compared to the competitors, great support staff, easy to use, allows for many different file types to be imported, includes a good eCommerce solution as well as many plugins for external management.

Cons

If you need to move people between teams, there is no way to do so. You will need to create a new user in the destination with the same credentials and same course assignments, and then delete that user from the source. The interface customization requires a bit of CSS if you really want to go beyond simply modifying colors. The servers tend to struggle some with very large files if users are international as we received some complaints of excessive buffering from users in Japan. That was at the very extreme side and was to be expected.

Sharon Z.

Litmos is My Choice

Reviewed on 2016/08/03

We have used Litmos to fill our need for easily accessible on line training for our users across multiple counties. It has improved our ability to not only manage regulatory and mandatory training, but to manage our staff compliance across the board for all of the positions within our Agency.

Pros

Litmos is both easy and fun to use! In our industry, we work hard and deal with many intense situations on a daily basis. Litmos allows us to offer fun and innovative ways to share information, collaborate with the Discussion forums and have fun with gamification. If we have to learn, it should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.

Cons

I would love to see development regarding linking courses together. For example, one online course serves as the initial foundation and is good for one year. After that, they take a refresher course that would satisfy the need for renewal. Currently there is no way to do that. This is critical for our industry. We also need a way to offer the initial course as an ILT, then apply an online course as the refresher.

Margaret J.

Litmos LMS is Great for Integrated eLearning

Reviewed on 2014/12/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

With regards to the actual Learning Management System, the highly user-friendly interface allows me to be creative without the stress of a complicated application. The way modules are stored allows for reusing essential segments such as general course introductions and explanations. The seamless integration of other applications such as Articulate and Captivate is already impressive. However, being able to link my students to live presentations and actual sites for practical application provides more comprehensive accessibility. With regards to customer service, my concerns are addressed quickly. I feel that they care enough to consider my concerns even if they are not able to make adjustments at that time. Also, my students really like my certificates of completion, which are really easy to set up and change.

Cons

While this system is set up for eCommerce, it does not allow for the type of billing options that I want to offer my students. Additionally, the notice board is not easy to edit. I have had to retype my entire message. To address this, I develop my text in a word processor before copying and pasting it into the notice board. This has actually proved to be a better discipline for me, so I will probably continue this, even if they enhance the text editing capabilities.

Kelly B.

Ahead of the curve in features, reporting and flexibility

Reviewed on 2017/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We did a full 4 month research and vetting process to determine the best LMS for our needs, after more than legitimate 20 candidates of the hundreds to chose from we narrow the search to five and of them only one had the tools, feature and most importantly a vision for what the future looked like.

Pros

Easy build out and flexibility to use modules in multiple courses. Learning paths for course combinations make compliance training easy. However the two things that stand out a Pro 1) Customer Service/Support is over the top. Every time we have had a question or something wasn't as we thought it should customer and support is amazingly fast in response time and thorough in making sure we were back on track. 2) The reporting—you can build just about any report you can think of and trust me we have pushing the envelope.

Cons

Hard to come up with a con that is exclusive to Litmos that other do better or offer. My biggest issue is with the pricing model of the industry as a whole, but it's still not a con since Litmos has more flexibility in their model to (kind of) meet our needs.

I'm nit picking now but I wish we could turn off (hide) some of the fields in the registration page rather than just make them optional. As a company we already have the person information and data for the registrant so the page is unnecessarily messy. (I told you I was nit picking. )

Bryan M.

Great Start For Our LMS

Reviewed on 2016/12/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I worked with our department to research and test different LMS programs and Litmos was definitely our top choice. We are also working with a third party web developer who is implementing the more technical details of how the LMS works with our current website and he independently suggested Litmos after reviewing our list of possibilities.

Litmos provided us the most features while still staying within our budget. We were most impressed by the user interface which was simple, modern, and easy to read while offering the most customizable options. However, customizing more than color options requires a good knowledge and understanding of web design. Creating and uploading course content is very simple and provides many options to create content within Litmos or upload your own SCORM content. There is no built-in E-Commerce option, but has a great integration with Shopify that would allow you to sell your courses if necessary. I wish there was a way to create notifications within the system. If you complete a course or gain an achievement, you have to browse through the different pages to find your results.

Since we are still implementing the LMS, we have not been able to really experience all of the bugs that will inevitably show up, but for now it has been great. Our program is a little unique in how it's set up so we are facing some challenges in how to adapt the Litmos services, but they still provided the most options whereas other Learning Management Systems just did not have anything to offer.

Pros

Great customer service, informative yet simple interface, multiple integrations that work well.

Cons

Missing "Teacher" role that allows outside trainers to grade assignments without full admin access. Mobile app looks great but mobile website is lacking. You need a good understanding of HTML/CSS/Code if you want more customization than just color changes. Lack of notifications within the system.

Litmos has been a dream LMS for our newly formed training department.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

The ability to engage with our learners and keep track of their progress so they have something to show for all their hard-work is probably the biggest one. The amount of content that is made available from Litmos, the support they provide both from the technical stand point and just in general as you are trying to figure it out, the people who really value their clients...I could just keep going. All around, Litmos goes above and beyond any of the other companies I have worked with in their effort to help us be successful and meet our goals.

Pros

It is easy to use and customize. On the back-end, it is intuitive and laid out easily with lots of support to help along the way in the Dojo. For the user, it is simple as point and click. There isn't a lot of guess work or trying to figure out which screen to be on- which for a company that has a lot of people ho are not technologically advanced is a huge plus.

Cons

The reporting. That is the one area that isn't as intuitive or clearly laid out. And some of the reports that I want are either not there, or not easy for me to track down and find to use.

Response from Litmos

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad you find our product intuitive and easy to use. Our reporting will continue to have updates and improve in future product releases. It is a pleasure to go above and beyond for great clients!

Erik A.

Its been a great first year. We are very happy we made the decision to go with Litmos.

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

The ease of use with for the general user and the advanced options that are available to account owners to customize things the way you need to use them.
Access to many different ways to view and download reports was another big reason we decided on Litmos.
They seem very dedicated to listening to their customers and providing updates so they can keep offering the best product they can produce.

Cons

I could be picky and list a few features that would benefit the way we use the LMS but they are all little things. Plus, Litmos already has a dedicated site for account owners to post and view new ideas and everyone gets a chance to vote on them. As soon as they get enough votes, they work on implementing it on their next update.
If you are reading this doing the researching part. I would suggest to do the trail account on as many as you can to see the difference in features offered and quality of the product. Its the only way you will find out what is out there and what is going to work best for you and your company.

Response from Litmos

Thanks for the note, Erik! This is great feedback for our product team. I will make sure they receive this as well. Cheers!

Jill M.

It just keeps getting better!

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

We are able to get our eLearning content to our users very quickly. And, since I am in charge of communication, I also like the News feature and the ability to email everyone at once!

Pros

I like the fact that it is fairly intuitive. For the most part, you could figure it out on your own. It is working well for us right now. We are having issues with Flash player and popup blockers, but I think this is more a "by product" of our authoring tool than of the LMS. Other than that, we are mostly smooth sailing.

Cons

The reporting definitely needs to become more robust. We would like to see reports that provide time - time spent per module, total time spent learning this or that course, etc. We have requests from managers on that and it is very difficult - if not impossible - to provide.

Response from Litmos

Hi Jill,

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to hear you have had a smooth-sailing experience using Litmos.

Our reporting will continue to improve in future product updates and enhancements. Please reach out to the team if you ever need some additional guidance.

Cheers!

Talia M.

Growing alongside Litmos

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

I have been thankful to adopt the Litmos LMS with my job last year for many reasons. It is a user friendly platform and our ways of utilizing it are expanding. It's been great growing alongside Litmos. As new features develop, our company needs and ideas coincide almost perfectly. After attending the Litmos C3 Conference last year and learning a ton, I'm excited to see what's in store for this year and unveiling even more ways to utilize the program. My goal is to continue to see more use within our company for internal training purposes with multi-level users. Litmos is making that goal attainable as it expands, listens to feedback from existing customers, and supports users to see the potential in the platform!

Pros

Ability to upload documents, easy to read dashboard, mass management as well as personalized feedback options, account maintenance is easy especially password resets. Leaderboard offers friendly competition and incentive for users. Behind the scenes, it's easy to see where a user is experiencing difficulty or having trouble.

Cons

Integration to SF cannot copy emails or uploaded documents. Sometimes too many emails are sent to users overwhelming them when completing courses. Some customer service reps and account managers are excellent, others do not follow through. Litmos Author information is misleading in terms of what features are possible through the program. Inconsistent limitations on uploading videos, etc., as well as sometimes "glitchy" processing of not saving users' answers, not opening presentations, etc.

Litmos

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

Litmos has a very clean user interface, and loading course materials and SCORM packages are simple.

Cons

No central content repository, limited access to style sheets for custom design elements. It's an expensive platform, to begin with but feel nickeled and dimed with many recent features coming with individual price tags, and it feels like recent updates are showing Litmos a bit out of touch with advancing needs of LMS users, especially users who train external clients and students.

Response from Litmos

Thank you for the review and we are delighted that you enjoy our clean interface and the simplicity of the platform.

Please note that you can speak with your Account Manager if you ever need additional assistance or tips and tracks. Litmos is known for not being as expensive as many other LMS's, but has many more capabilities, and all of our industry and customer awards add to this notoriety.

Cheers,

7.0/10
Erick R.

Great customer experience!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

We are able to deliver training to almost 10,000 learners in 130 countries. Over 90 % say the training helps them increase sales.

Pros

Litmos is very easy to use for both learners and administrators. We doubled our course completion rate right after we switched to Litmos. We believe this is because learners were able to find training easily. Litmos is very responsive to our concerns and product suggestions. They follow up quickly. We've seen our suggestions in new product updates.

Cons

We would like to be able to extract global data from our surveys. We use the same questions at the end of each course and it would be nice to draw some correlation between courses.

Response from Litmos

Hi Erick,

We appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled that you have doubled your course completion rate since switching to Litmos.

Have a great day!

Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Robin B.

Easy, focused on corporate education and a better partner you cannot find!t

Reviewed on 2016/08/03

We are a healthcare software company rapidly growing with needs to rapidly deploy education across our global employee network leveraging technology to avoid increases in head count. We implemented Litmos without a hiccup and our employees are 100% engaged! Our 90 day trending shows no end in sight to the benefits this incredibly easy to use technology will bring. Every person we encounter at Litmos is devoted to our success. A rare find in today's business world. I highly recommend you take a look if education is at the forefront of your company objectives!

Pros

easy technology with seamless implementation, customization to your needs, reporting available for most anything you want to measure, can use all kinds of different mediums that are easy to upload and use, cost to value is more than other systems researched, best online help I've ever seen

Cons

would love to see more delineation in privileges allowing me to customize for my company's use and specific needs

Artem V.

Leader in LMS design and usability

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/17

We needed a central place to house all of our courses and needed the ability to track who has completed what and where our learners are struggling. Based on the tracking for our support teams we have been able to change our approach and be more inclusive of everyone.

Pros

The simplicity and usability of the learner view makes it easy for them to know what courses to do and what needs completing. Building courses is easy as well and they offer quite a few module course types in addition to that recently there are a lot of great features to automate the the reminders to ensure learners are completing tasks on time.

Cons

Could use some more reporting on the instructor led sessions. In my specific use case I need to report on the number of live sessions we are doing and often requires some excel magic to get what we need. Also would like to see more integration into other virtual platforms other than GotoTraining.

Response from Litmos

Hi Artem,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are delighted that you have found success using Litmos. I will give our product team your feedback regarding reporting on instructor led sessions and integrating into more virtual platforms. Keep in mind that we update our product often and it will continue to improve with each update. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.

Cheers!

Brett C.

Okay product but TERRIBLE SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Rollercoaster, sometimes they're spot on and have the features we need, other times it takes forever to get a known problem taken care of.
If I could go back and re-select an LMS, I wouldn't choose Litmos.

Pros

• Allows you to distribute material on a mass basis and track who has and who has not completed
• Learning Paths allow you to group a series of Courses together to assign 1,000's of modules at a time easily
• Modules can have embedded capability to allow you to perform tasks that the LMS does not have built-in
• API integration allows you perform useful tasks that Litmos does not have built in.

Cons

• The Support takes FOREVER to get anything done, even when it is a program glitch, at the time of writing this review I have been waiting 6 months for a fix to a problem that they have identified as a flaw and just have not fixed. This flaw has been debilitating to our Training Program with Litmos.
• Cheating is easy on built-in assessments. When completing assessments on a computer the user can just right-click and go back and re-submit the correct answer. Litmos said they would NOT disable the back-button.
• Learning Paths are the only level of organization that they allow, it would be nice to have "Sub-Learning Paths".
• Reports are still "meh", even after the reporting update. Thankfully there is API integration which allows us to make our own reports from the information on Litmos.

Response from Litmos

Hi Brett,

Thank you for the review. Our support team has doubled in the past few months to make sure our customer's are taken care of. Hopefully things change for the better - we are always here to help.

2.0/10
Mike S.

Litmos sets the standard for SMB and Enterprise LMS solutions

Reviewed on 2017/10/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to recommend due to ability of 1 T&D professional to work the system end to end. Also, due to its integrations with other HR platforms, such as BambooHR, data sharing is much easier and helps make Litmos to excel where other platforms run into brick walls requiring either PS resources or a heavy investment of time learning the idiosyncracies of the software.

Pros

Easy to use without a MIS or CS degree -- admin interface and extensive support resources make every function easy to use and smooth to operate
Robust feature set -- load any content to create a course, run standard and ah-hoc reports, manage the talent pool -- if you need to do it as an LMS admin or learner Litmos makes it easy to use without IT support
Intuitive interface for users -- it's hard enough to get people into an elearning training, fighting the LMS interface shouldn't be a barrier in their way -- with Litmos anyone can navigate the platform thanks to an intuitive interface and clear context prompts

Cons

Relative to other platforms, Litmos is a solid and slick performer. While there are other LMS out there that may be slicker to use, Litmos makes it easy to manage the content, the learners, and the data from one dashboard and I find the interface comprehensible from moment 1. Their content is pretty generic and more focus on distinctive content would help them stand out.

Easy to use and navigate learning management software

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Pros

At my company, we use Litmos and I administer the exams and update the content. It has been great moving to this solution as we have increased user engagement due to the design interface, easy navigation and test/quiz setup. I love the reporting features. There are many reporting options that you can customize and then save for quick report runs. Creating exams is easy by using a spreadsheet (csv) template file saving you time. Making changes and adding unique features like randomizing the questions, adding certificates for completion and custom course images make Litmos LMS the go to solution for our training department.

Cons

Manual grading of short answer questions should be done via an email notification of those specific questions to make it easier to grade more efficiently.

Response from Litmos

We really appreciate the great review of Litmos! That is excellent that you have increased user engagement --- not always an easy task, so cheers to you!

- Allison

Margaret J.

Drmjamal Litmos LMS Review

Reviewed on 2012/01/24

Even with the challenges, this package is considerably easier to use and effective with keeping my participants engaged. I do not have to provide a lot of instruction for usage. I would gladly recommend this to anyone who wants to host online instruction.

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate compared to other LMS packages. It is easy to upload video and Adobe captivate files.
I like being able to easily view my video before actually making my courses available.
The User interface for students is attractive and easy to navigate.
I like the turnkey certificate availability as well.
The price is reasonable and great for people like me who prefer to experiment with different options before a real launch.
The Customer Service has been pretty responsive to my questions in a reasonable time period. The responding parties appear knowledgeable and genuinely caring about my concerns. This is perhaps at the top of my list for choosing an online package.

Cons

The NOTES for the NOTICEBOARD is not easily edited. I have to discard and recompose the notes. There is no instruction that warned me about this.
I do not see the link that is needed to post the courses on my website.
I would like to have courses available in the library to show availability and still charge a separate fee.
It is not clear how to charge subscription fees as opposed to single one time charges.
I had some other challenges about the listing that I can't remember right now.

Response from Litmos

Thanks for the great review! A few people have mentioned the same issues with the notes section so we will be fixing this to allow editing.

Kim P.

Valuable tool for the price

Reviewed on 2017/09/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Litmos is easy to use overall. We can define our own learning paths, make classes active or inactive and quickly add or deactivate users.

Cons

The Customer Support is not very good. We had an issue with many of the Litmos provided videos not playing and found out weeks later that those particular videos had been dropped. The ones that were they were replaced with were okay but not as good as what we lost and it took too long to find this out. We also had an access issue supposedly due to an unpaid bill but we had the paid receipt and provided numerous times before access was granted again.

Jeremy N.

Litmos is a great product NOW and has a promising future based on the roadmap.

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

In a very short time, we went from ZERO eLearning to having role specific learning paths for most roles in our organization with a very small team of "do it all" team members. You can't do that without a flexible, intuitive, and powerful LMS.

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to get up and running with very little training. No product/LMS has everything but Litmos has a LOT! The support team is pretty quick to respond when issues do come up.

Cons

I wish there was more consistency in the admin interface. For example, some modules/features offer search functionality and some do not. Some text entry areas have the rich text editor/source toggle and others do not. Little things, but they can have a big impact on admin user experience, ease of use, and huge time savers.

Eve K.

Outstanding support. Easily integrates with SFDC and our SSO.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Ease of uploading content, creating teams, learning paths, self-serve for certification and other content. Ease of updating content. User-friendly. Rapid response when support is needed. A quick switch from Admin to Learner interface to test content. Ease of generating reports.

Cons

Not much I don't like. Sometimes would like specific reports and built-in drag and drop in the assessment builder. Can overcome with hot-spots.

Response from Litmos

Thanks for the great review, Eve! It is always a pleasure working with you. Cheers to a continued partnership for many years to come!

Alan thomas P.

Litmos is rapidly change the way my company thinks about eLearning

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

We began with Litmos to fill specific needs for compliance training for our users across multiple counties.

Now that we have a better understand of all of the great stuff we can do with Litmos, the Change request don't stop coming.

Pros

Litmos is both easy and useable for all of our employees. Whether they are within the Company Network, on the road with a mobile device, at home from their private devices or in the Internet Café around the corner!

Learning should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.

Simple holistic UI that doesn't overpower the user.
Makes life easy for our 'Salesforce #AwesomeAdmin!

Cons

As a seasoned #Salesforce #AwesomeAdmin I miss the flexibility of the Reporting/Dashboard functionalities provided by the platform. Litmos would up the bar even more if I had these tools without having to commission professional services.

Will T.

Litmos gives us an easy way to organize training in multiple formats

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Ease of use, ease course creation and the ability to manage teams is important to our process

Pros

Ease of use to create and organize courses. The course library also creates a great user experience to access the courses and learning paths

Cons

Reporting sometimes can seem inconstant . Sometimes features seem to be missing the last piece to really fit our needs. It does seem that the platform continues to evolve though!

Response from Litmos

Hi Will,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you're finding Litmos easy to use and to create courses.

Have a great day!

Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Zakory B.

Simple, straightforward can help with compliance.

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

Very easy to use and the UI is simple. Had no issues with using the system and testing, important when considering an LMS for your team.

Cons

Training is boring by nature so maybe adding some additional features or analytics would be fun to see while training.

Response from Litmos

Hi Zakory,

Thanks for the feedback regarding your experience with Litmos! Yes, training can be boring. But we are trying our best to save the world from boring learning with our Litmos Heroes courses, and have a team dedicated to creating new courses and videos every week. I recommend checking it out!

Melissa E.

Disappointed in the product and the customer service

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

The Dashboard for admins is helpful and the ability to pull custom reports .

Cons

We have had 3 sales reps in the last 12 months with horrible customer service. The last one was handling our increase in user licenses and left multiple voicemails saying if we don't sign the contract prior to the end of month for his commission then he would not be able to apply the discount. The rep also did not cancel a package that was added onto the subscription and when the new rep was informed, they tried to say that they pulled his emails and it was never discussed. When I sent her the email conversation which did specifically say to cancel the package, they came back saying "sorry, we can't do anything about it until november so you still have to pay the amount.." Then they offered a free "Automation Bundle" which is more insulting since that automation bundle should be standard with every subscription. If i have a training platform that I have to make my own training courses for and then manually handle all administrative aspects... what is the point? You have to pay for automation and you have to pay to use any course you don't build yourself. We will be choosing a different vendor since hearing similar experiences from other companies.

Response from Litmos

Hi Melissa,

I am so sorry you haven't had a pleasant experience so far using Litmos. We are rated #1 in customer satisfaction and want to make sure we understand this situation better so we can get to the bottom of this. Please email me directly at [email protected]

0.0/10