Showing 1 411 550 reviews of 0
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Useful app

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Pros

This is a really useful app. I decided to give this a try after teladoc was not working on my phone after an update. Was able to get a medical advice in a short time.

Cons

The interface is not very interesting. It is simple

Chery S.
Company size: Self Employed

It Is Exciting To Watch Your Sales Go Up!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Pros

There are a few things about Diologue that caught my attention, This Persuader is pretty neat where it recognizes the users intent and then displays a message in real-time, this could really drive your customer to add something to the product to the cart. I also was intrigued by the way they create the upsells automatically by offering users products recommendations, I know I have personally added things from Amazon's marketing messages in the past. It is exciting to watch the sales go up...

Cons

I don't really see anything wrong with Diologue at this time, but of course will let you know in the future if I come across anything.

Andrew L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

This product sets you Free!

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

I like that it keeps all documents in one place, providing a streamlined workflow. It is a highly functional rich content product that can also be used for new employee training.

Pros

I love the lack of limits for document or spreadsheet processing. We process more documents and spreadsheets every day, and Dokmee ECM comes to our rescue and allows us to process more documents and spreadsheets. We can organize everything better. Dokmee ECM; By allowing employees to access important documents or content from anywhere; It takes all of our important data or content and uploads it to a server in the cloud. This server can be as private as we need it, but accessible by anyone we give access to the server. I love the ability to access our content and data from anywhere. I love the convenience and the ability to connect and download any data or content we need regardless of a physical location as we have access. We can access it on a desktop if we are in the office, on a laptop if we are at home, or with our mobile phone when we are out. Dokmee ECM offers us these opportunities, so we can work more efficiently and use our time better.By documenting the terminology of our teams, it also offers the opportunity to save time and hassle in the future. We also use Dokmee ECM service to train our new employees. Training new employees is often challenging. We keep all training documents for each team in the same ECM program, and we simplify finding the right training documentation by giving access. Dokmee ECM will be the right choice for your company, it has no limits, you have the freedom to shape and use it according to the needs of your business.

Cons

Dokmee ECM can be the software of my life, I love it so much. There is nothing I can criticize, my experiences are quite good.

Sam V.
Industry: Accounting

Best of Class Cloud Scanning

Reviewed on 2021/01/16

I am a big believer in their product. Not only are they a pioneer in in the space, they are responsive and in touch with their customers.

Pros

I like the way that that BitDam is a zero day based detection platform that doesn't rely on signatures. Targeted attacks on an organization are better thwarted with their technology. The link scanning is becoming as a big a deal in an organization as are attachments. It's integration with O365, OneDrive and Teams give me more peace of mind. Additionally the setup was quick and easy. Every O365 or Gsuite customer NEEDs this product.

Cons

There are some timing issues that I have working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and now [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with O365 where there are detections from my endpoint. These were not missed from BitDam but somehow delivered to the endpoint through some sort of timing issue. This is getting better.

Lesley W.
Industry: Education Management

Was a great product

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

BumbleBee was a great childcare management software product. I would log into it at least 3 time a week. This product was a wonderful tool for when we had to give info to other organizations such as child outreach regarding language, ethnicity etc. All you had to do was click on a child's name and all the info that the parents imputed was right there. Very easy to use. So sad that it closed down!

Pros

This product was easy to use. It gave a lot of information on the children and families that was easy to access. Had a great archive feature. Great for printing out sign in sheets.

Cons

What I liked least about the Bumblebee Childcare Management Software was that it shut down last summer.

Sandra S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Awesome App, FANTASTIC customer service

Overall, I love the app!

Pros

I absolutely love this app! It makes it so easy for my clients to request services, to charge my clients, and to get paid! They are always adding new features to the app as well, most recently they added the option to customize the app to have your business logo instead of Scout's, so cool! another great thing about this app is that the people behind the scenes are invested and their work and their customers! They are always very responsive when I have an issue and really go above and beyond to help in whatever way they can! Another one of the awesome features they offer is a plug in so you can have a contact form on your website that will filter leads directly into the scout website and I was having trouble installing the plugin so [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did it for me! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

I did take off one star for functionality, I wish I could have just been a half a star because it's not the biggest deal but sometimes when I go to check in a dog for a service and take the picture the app restarts and doesn't check in the dog and I have to wait for the app to restart reopen the client and then take the picture again and of course it always happens when the first picture was awesome! it's happened in the past and I told them and they definitely made it better, it doesn't happen every time but it still happens every now and then.

Rohini R.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

ONE STOP - TRAVEL REQUIREMENT

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

At your Price is an user friendly online portal and the services extended to customers are delightful.

Pros

Easy access and booking process is the most likely activity in the software . Its more of user friendly and can be understood in a single look .

Cons

employee feel cancellation is taking time and ticket issuance is becoming challenge for some as they are not getting the e-ticket at once they are getting approved .

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Crystal D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy Transition

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Their team is amazing. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He has been with us since day one and although we were happier with the team we had the first go around after COVID, we still were able to pull off a fantastic meeting.

Pros

I like that it is as easy to use as building a website with wix.

Cons

I think the naming of certain features such as Library verses just calling it a homepage are a bit confusing. Limitations on building with images is frustrating as I'd like to have more control over gaps between the blocks.

Helgi H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The best customer support I have ever experienced as a developer.

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

My overall experience with Plumsail Forms is extremely positive. The best part of Plumsail is its customer service. Whenever we have any sort of problem or comment, the customer support team usually answers within a day and will continuously reply until the problem has been fixed.

Pros

The most impactful feature of this software is its ease of use compared to how much value it provides. With plumsail forms, we can create modern looking forms in a matter of minutes while giving us the ability to customize it with html,css and javascript if a more complex form is required. We create all our forms with plumsail.

Cons

Two things come to mind. The software requires you to use syntax in javascript that plumsail provides. However, Plumsail provides extensive documentation for the syntax and are always quick to reply if there are any problems. The second thing which might be new to users is that there are three forms for each list, a new/edit/display form. If the forms happen to be different, this requires the developer to keep track of what is different between each form. However, we have found several easy ways to deal with this using javascript.

James R.
Industry: Food & Beverages

pizza takaway

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Brilliant experience, great company very responsive. Looing forward to developing this further to meet all our requirements.

Thanks Store Kit!!!

Pros

very good value and that store kit are really keen to work along side you to help improve it. They really care about the customer and ease of usage of their software.

Cons

not enough options yet to change the way the orders appear on the kitchen display screen.

Arvind kumar A.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A great platform for customer data!

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Overall, we are happy with the security and performance of Gigya's platform. The security of the customer data is our utmost priority and therefore it took us a few weeks longer than expected to take clearance from our security management teams to deploy the solution. We got the required support from Gigya in almost every implementation (except one particular instance which I have already mentioned that we had to pay for one day of their expensive professional services).

Pros

Being the Solutions Architect on the project for integrating our commerce platform, SAP Hybris (now known as SAP Commerce), I had to study every important aspect of the integration. Gigya is an excellent platform for customer data and probably the biggest repository of customer data. The documentation for the integration with Gigya is rich and Gigya's technical support team provided us with the required support. There are multiple options (e.g. ScreenSet, Web SDK, Server Side SDK etc.) for integration and we took a hybrid approach i.e. we used the three of them: ScreenSet, Web SDK, and Server Side SDK.

Cons

The biggest challenge that we faced was migrating the password. One of the promises from Gigya which made us choose Gigya to migrate the customer data to was that the customers would not be forced to change their password once their accounts were migrated to it. However, at the time of migration, it was not easy to do it. The support from the technical support team was not sufficient to resolve the issue. Ultimately, we had to pay for Gigya's expensive professional service for one day and it was resolved. Gigya should make their professional service free-of-cost. Also, the Gigya's professional service team should contribute to answering the questions posted by the developers on various Q/A sites e.g. Stack Overflow.

Ercan Ç.
Industry: Higher Education

Good Software

Reviewed on 2021/01/17

Very efficient software to overall team plan.

Pros

It is a software very suitable for teamwork.

Cons

I did not encounter any problems during our usage period.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Aditya P.
Company size: Self Employed

Perfect & Easy to use. - Strongly recommended.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Pros

Being a student, researching in a similar field of Speech Emotion Recognition/ Behavioural AI, I am really impressed with the product. I tried some labeled use-cases with DeepTone to find out results and compared them with original labels. Here are the things I liked the most about DeepTone.
1. The user interface. I found it really very interactive and easy to use. It raises your interest in the product.
2. Classification of Speech, Music, or Silence works completely fine. The voice model provides the results with high accuracy. 3. Classification of the voice of male or female provides accurate results.
4. The mapping of the energy of the speaker always shows correct results. I feel it gives more understanding of recognizing user behavior or behavior. 5. The best part is emotion recognition. I found it really amazing, which classifies the speech according to user behavior i.e. Happy, Irritated, Neutral, or Tired. I found emotion recognition of the DeepTone voice model works with great precision.

Overall I think, this product can be the best option to find out customer behavior and it can be a really useful tool for reaching out to target customers. I surely recommend this to fellow businesses/customers.

Cons

Only one thing concerning I realized, sometimes the DeepTone model gives confusing results in emotions (Specifically Irritated voice and Happy voice) with high-energy tones. I think the doors are open for improvement in this type of scenario and it can also be an area of research. Overall I am really happy with the product.

Lari S.
Industry: Internet

Easy to use tool for your events

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Pros

Top quality tool for events. Very easy to use. They have managed to keep everything simple and not implemented features that make the solution complicated to use. Tool is easy to deploy and they have friendly staff to help you out.

Cons

There are always some features that can be developed further. Eventilla staff eagerly collects feedback to do that.

Courtney L.
Industry: Hospitality

About Using Breezeway

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Breezeway now manages the majority of all maintenance scheduling, including cleaning for our property management company. Our vendors that have used the program in tandem enjoy the ease of scheduling.

Pros

This software package has a clean and modern design which make it easy for anyone to use. The app is almost completely self-explanatory. We can invite our vendors to use the program with us at no additional cost.

Cons

The entire team must be on board! The set-up process can be tedious, but thoughtful decisions early on will make future use and set up much easier.

Ben S.
Industry: Real Estate

AUMR Property Group

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Overall our experience has been positive. We enjoy having access to an account manager if needed and working with your teams to try new things before they go live.

Pros

Overall in an age where cloud based systems are the norm and are now competing with each other it is important that you continually update and strive to be better.

Overall what I like most about PT is the ability to export reporting in csv format and to have all the information at my fingertips. I also enjoy the new interface and information format. Mostly the repotting functionality and ability to audit.

Cons

Overall the ability to do the following,

1. Do an export of properties linked to the owner and the owners contact details. Example, 123 smith street. LL name, LL email, LL mobile, LL address.

2. The ability to send notices in merge documents through property tree. Example, routine inspection form 9 entry notices.

3. Not being able to integrate Gmail into communications so emails in and out are logged. (that might be a bit of an ask but I feel like we should strive for this).

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Eric D.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Garbag

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2021/01/17

Negative. Overpriced garbage.

Pros

Garbage products and descriptions. No brands listed. Complete waste of money.

Cons

Search feature is dumb. Wont let you add multiple items to your cart if it puts you over limit.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Harsha A.
Industry: E-Learning

SUPPORT !!! Best support i've got in so long. + reliability and how thoughtfully it's built.

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

I wanted a custom integration with another app, the team developed it for us. Support is just an email away.

Pros

When you need a custom feature or integration, directly contact the team and get it done. Support is 100x than the industry average. So many integration plugins to choose from especially "segment app" have opened doors for millions of other integrations as well.

Cons

The user interface is a bit cluttery, They may fix this when the app really grow.

Thomas V.
Industry: Education Management

All-in-one VR solution

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2021/01/15

The VRdirect platform did exactly the job we required it to do. We also had a very good experience with the customer service, who helped us with some questions in the beginning. Since we are completely new to VR, we can unfortunately not draw comparisons to other providers, but we were very satisfied with our result.

Pros

The VRdirect Platform allowed us to create an interactive VR walkthrough through the university campus, which can now be accessed via our website. We really liked the easy-to-use VRdirect Studio and the simple workflow to publish a VR project.

Cons

A few basic functions known from other programs, such as shortcuts, are not (yet?) implemented. There would be potential for improvement here in the future.

Chris F.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Opinyin

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2021/01/15

Excellent. Helped deliver our need for sentiment powered surveys through digital channels.

Pros

Really ease to use and compared to other AI powered sentiment analysis platforms significantly less expensive.

Like all use cases you have to be clear about what you want so for example Opinyin doesn't give you bespoke analysis reports they say others providers do but a) they make that very clear and b) you pay the price for that feature. In our case we didn't need it.

The integrations with Opinyin product are powerful, the customer support excellent. We utilised the product to complete various types of survey both in length and scope whilst issued them via email and text and also did surveys on our website (utilizing popups). Really enjoyed the product and highly recommend it.

Cons

Don't think there is any. As above its doesn't proclaim to be a bespoke survey provider. It doesn't have as robust taxonomy as other products but again they acknowledge that and those features bring a cost. they do have a roadmap to progress this though.

Walter C.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Professionality

Reviewed on 2021/01/16

Finally on line sales starts to give first results

Pros

Is good to have a team of expert that can improve your sales on line organically

Cons

For the moment I can answer to this question because I am quite satisfied

Andriy Y.
Company size: Self Employed

Building mobile applications for iOS and Android

Reviewed on 2021/01/02

Pros

Open-Source CMS for easy building mobile applications.
Creating Apps To Publish on the App Store and Google Play.
Usable with no coding knowledge.
Based on Ionic Framework.

Cons

The platform is dynamically developing and has great potential for creating new functions and improving existing ones.

Ritesh S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Perfect Speech AI solutions for Indian customer base

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2021/01/04

Pros

Indian vernacular and capability to understand mixed languages like HINGLISH ( Hindi + English)

Cons

Currently available languages are Hindi, English, and Hinglish. More regional languages should be there soon.

Alain jove R.
Industry: Telecommunications

Going Offline in Wordpress has never been better

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

I like the idea that this gives me ease in doing my blog project and has all the things a Wordpress user needs. I work with a lot of multimedia elements which I intend to incorporate in my blog and this is great as I haven't encountered any nuisances in creating it. Overall, a big thumbs up to the developers of this tool. Cheers!

Pros

Bitnami is really a great tool for Wordpress and accessing it offline. Because right now, I am building my own blog site and it is a good thing I can preview it already on a browser without even publishing. As a beginner in Wordpress, it takes a lot of time to get to know the codes, plugins and the themes which works best for the intended output. As opposed to drag and drop website builders like Wix and Simplesite, which are convenient to use if you want to avoid learning a bit of technical stuff, this tool allows you to literally mess around especially with the codes without even affecting the real website you are intending to build. Like me, I go through a lot of revisions especially when new ideas come up, and this works perfectly too without any issues for browsers that I've tried with (Edge, Chrome, Opera, and Firefox) when doing the preview. In addition, installing those Wordpress plugins and themes doesn't seem to affect its performance.

Cons

So far, I'm not seeing any cons as I never had any crashes using it., it is not consuming RAM usage, and it is compatible with most of the browsers I tried.

Maulik V.

The Solid and Awesome CRM: Avature CRM

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

Overall I want to conclude that Avature CRM is best software or platform Hiring management department and Talent sourcing department. I will highly recommend you to use for your business. their all features are awesome and gave best service in return of their subscription plans.

Pros

The Avature is best and solid CRM software or platform and the following things that I like most are:
- Easy to use dashboard even beginner can understand easily.
- Powerful drag and drop builder.
- Easy and very reliable to use and tagging of candidate's skill feature is awesome.

Cons

the only two thing that I don't like most is:
- Their reporting feature is somehow not meet the quality criteria.
- Not able to import multiple CVs.