JustCloud

Store All Your Files In The Cloud

Codrut N.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A straightforward cloud storage solution with insane pricing

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

I tried to find a reliable and affordable cloud storage solution in JustCloud, but - sadly - I must confess that I have failed to do so. If money is not an issue, you could go for it. However, even so, there are much better options that your money could buy when it comes to cloud storage solutions.

Pros

I got to use JustCloud a few years ago, when I was checking out various iDrive and OneDrive alternatives to increase my arsenal of cloud storage solutions. Sadly, the free trial was enough to make me see that there are many others better out there. While JustCloud is a great cloud storage solution, it fails to remain so when we take pricing into account.

Cons

A basic 75 GB plan starts at roughly 10 USD a month. While this might not seem outrageous, to be able to upload files up to 5 GB in size, one has to pay a yearly fee of around 50 USD (I am checking the prices for Europe right now, and that's why I cannot give you accurate numbers). Just by adding support for up to 5 GB files you end up paying almost 200 USD a year for 75 GB of cloud storage space, which is way too much considering all the amazing deals spinning around the web in this moment.

Donald L.

Just Cloud is totally unreliable

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

It has not backed up my files reliably for ~6 months. Technical support is non-existent

Pros

Ease of use and daily schedule. Otherwise nothing

Cons

it is very selective in which files it backs up and thus totally unreliable

Ryan H.

JustCloud is not reliable or trustworthy

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

My experience with JustCloud is that they are inflexible. Their entire customer service department is not empowered. You will find them inflexible when it comes to resolving an issue.

Pros

It was one of the early on cloud storage options.

Cons

My issue with JustCloud was the unauthorized use of a credit card after I canceled our account with them. Cancelation was difficult through their system anyway. I ended up canceling in writing ahead of our renewal dates. The cancelation was confirmed. Two years later, I learn they are continuing to charge the card. After talking to five people in the company and providing the cancelation documentation AND their acknowledgement of the cancelation, they refused any resolution. With the number of online and ongoing purchases we make today, untrustworthy vendors are just not worth it.

Betty W.

Understandable

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

I am very impressed with Just Cloud. I can find what I want, it is easy to understand. I am not that familiar with computer systems but I feel comfortable knowing Just Cloud is maintaining all my valuable files.

Pros

Easy to understand the screen

Cons

I have no problem or concerns