Zoho People

Muteeba
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Feedback for Zoho People

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

Overall the product is good, I didn't find any major issues.

Overall the product is good, I didn't find any major issues.

Pros

Zoho People is the complete package for performance management, attendance, leave tracking systems, and generating reports for each and every feature available in the organization.1. You can track and check whether your leave balance is correct.2. You can easily fill forms for reimbursements like internet and attach the proof as well.3. It shows you complete details of your organization and the team members in it. With the help of an organizational tree, you can find the details of the person you are looking for.4. There is a separate feature for announcements. You can easily make announcements throughout the organizations.5. Performance can easily be measured by Zoho. We can set goals, show progress, do self-appraisals and finally get the review from our seniors. It can be really helpful in bridging the gap between expected performance and the actual performance.

Cons

The only con that I find in this software is that sometimes when you click on check-out, you are still logged in (Maybe because of a technical glitch) and then you have to send your attendance for regularization.Rest everything is good.

Krunal
Krunal

HR stress reliever

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

I think very good management tool we discover and give too much direct access for count eave and it also give birthday information also so we can do party!, side a joke this is truly awesome product for company

Pros

We find that we need to track every member leave track indivisibly and after that we heard about zoho then we find that zoho give too much functionality about how team manage and its also track team leave and information also , so we transfer this and this is truly awesome product i think because it is stress reviler for HR also due to have all information in hand

Cons

Till now we not found any difficulty and not found any issue, i don't want to head down in this

Matt

Good but not great

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Created a Time system easier than using the time clock.And keeps all the hours in one organized area. For the cost, it seems to be a decent value.

Pros

Helpful for the cost. It has most the tools needed to have employees clock in and out. It gets the job done.

Cons

There are many bugs with this software. First, the latency with the check in/out button, and the errors on the phone app is not actually clocking in and out when you know you specifically did. happened with every one of my employees including myself. it has time sheets, also included in Zoho projects, and for some reason, they do not integrate. They are both Zoho!!! lastly and most important. Attendance hour report, used at the end of the pay day does not give me the correct time. I have audited these report and they are always a few minutes off. it seems like they have seconds included when it only shows hours and minutes. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS COMPLIANT TO U.S. REGULATION!!!

Kiran
Kiran

Easy to Use HRMS tool

Reviewed on 2022/10/15

Pros

1. Mobile application availability.
2. Simple and easy to use.
3. Gain complete transparency over the workforce in the organization.

Cons

1. Speed of the Mobile app needs an improvement.
2. UI could get better.
3. Customer support could improve their turnaround time.

Ahmed
Ahmed

Zoho People: All you need, plus more!

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Overall our experience with Zoho People has been excellent, we are relying it as an integral part of how our organization works. The sales and support teams are fantastic and very friendly.

Pros

Zoho People has delivered and surpassed expectations. A cloud solution that covered our HR needs end-to-end. I liked the most hoe intuitive it is to use, no training whatsoever was needed to new employees to get them started using Zoho People. Only the common since everyone who has every used a web application was needed.

The latest version also looks great, the user interface had a more than welcome update.

Cons

In prior versions there were some glitches here and there, but the support team has proved to be excellent as they managed to iron out all those little glitches in the most recent version.

Abrar
Abrar
  • Industry: Market Research

Perfect application to keep track of the employees and their performances.

Reviewed on 2021/08/17

Overall this is one of the best application to track all the happenings in your company. We use this in our company to check the employees growth and their performances. We can check each employee's attendance and their leaves which is very good.

Pros

The dashboard is very good and we can customize it using various templates available. The HR can keep track of the in-time and out-time of the employees, can check the time they spent on completing a task or an event. We can use this application on any device which is very helpful.

Cons

The mobile application is a bit outdated and lags a lot. The user interface is a bit confusing, especially for the administrator and can be improved. More templates can be added and more customisation options needed for the dashboard.

Ambika
Ambika
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent HR Platform For Performance Management

Reviewed on 2022/11/04

I mostly use it to manage and track leaves, announcements and leaves calendar.

I mostly use it to manage and track leaves, announcements and leaves calendar.

Pros

The best thing is that we can track employee records from onboarding to exit. It is easy to use and allows me to access employees personal information whenever needed. Its features like time tracking, custom rules for leaves, and approval settings are excellent.

Cons

There is a need for automation, currently, there is more manual work. Check-in and check-out reminder feature is missing.

Neha
Neha
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

All in one reporting and lerning tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Overall experience is good. I do get notifications once my request is approved by my manager. I have access to all my company process, news, updates and policy on a single interface through this software.

Pros

Its highly secured as it need a otp to login into the accounts. The training manuals and learning database could be created so that the employees get the access to these information with ease.

Cons

I found the interface bit confusing. It could be modified a bit created it more user friendly. Getting tbe list of holidays within the calender was bit difficult and took my time to find it.

Roneil
Roneil
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The most reliable and accurate time tracking tool that I've used so far.

Reviewed on 2022/03/07

My overall experience in using Zoho people for the past year has been good. I hope that it continue to be reliable and efficient all the way.

Pros

Zoho people is very simple and easy to use. The GUI is very understandable and also the customer support for this tool is phenomenal. They are very hands-on when there are some errors or even questions regarding the tool. Keep it up!

Cons

The only thing that needs improvement for this tool is sometimes the loading time is taking too long or sometimes it crashes. But other than that, this tool is perfect.

Anand
Anand

Expensive but have all the HR Requirements!

Reviewed on 2022/04/28

Pros

It's an expensive application compared to its features. But it has all the features though.

Cons

The user Interface needs to be improved.
Very difficult set OKR and KRA and Mapping these too!

Debbie
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Really versatile and cost-effective HR system that allows a lot of customization

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

A very cost effective and versatile system overall.

A very cost effective and versatile system overall.

Pros

Allows a great deal of customization, which is really important to me. Once you learn how to work with templates, it's very easy to go in and create online forms, and customize sections specific to your company. They are quite responsive to questions and generally get back to me very quickly. Calculations can be done in most any form, which again, once you learn, is a great tool. The cost is well below other systems that I've looked at, and I think I've researched them all! It's very cost-effective overall, which is great for small companies like mine.

Cons

There are some technical issues that I'm still waiting to have resolved, which would make this product even better. For instance, a scrolling page problem in their newest interface that forces me to expand the browser in order to do a vertical scroll. There is also an issue with dates reverting to a format I do not use (i.e., day then month, when the US version is month then day).

Economical tool for employee lifecycle management

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

I have used Zoho while we were in transformational phase and wanted go select the best option. It is a very good tool to be used in small organisations, user friendly and economical.

Pros

Zoho is very economical software as compared to other softwares. It is a complete solution to manage employees life cycle right from hiring till retire/termination.

Cons

This is a good software and I would suggest that the company should invest in creating a better support team. The support provided is slow as compared to others.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho People

It is very economical
Anil
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Time saving destination for HR management.

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Pros

It is a good employee and company management tool. It helps to centralize all the data and make it available to different members of the team. This is very useful for all the workers to be on the same page. It has time tracking features which are useful to track the amount of time a particular project takes. The employees can update their strategies to work better in accordance with the inbuilt instant feedback system. A regular attendance tracking system is also present. This can help to maintain an accurate record of the absentees.

Cons

It is difficult to use for a small-scale company. The higher versions provide just the same features as the basic versions. Customer service is very slow in responding.

chew

This software apps is very interesting.

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Easy to keep tracking staffs record

Easy to keep tracking staffs record

Pros

Having relevant data immediately available makes decision-making easy. Good quality hr software allows for a number of relevant areas to be updated simultaneously and can ensure that remember to input useful and important information on all aspects of human resources. Manual record keeping is very time consuming because all related records have to be up dated by hand. Using software to record information can free up staff for higher order functions. Additionally, employee inquiries can take up a lot of a human resource department's (or manager's) time and HR software can provide a self service option for employees to obtain relevant information themselves as well as saving staff time in obtaining it for employees. It can also save time and improve effectiveness for every step of the recruitment and selection process as well as for employee evaluation and training.

Cons

Very difficult and hard to understand the formatting, do setting or customize what feature that we want.

Prajakta

Great HRMS tool for startups

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Overall good tool to start your HR functions getting automated for small companies.For larger size companies, this won't be suitable for the end to end HR needs.

Pros

Zoho People is very user-friendly for the organization who is willing to automate their HR processes for the first time.
Onboarding team of Zoho People provides a great 1 to 1 support to make end user comfortable with the functionalities of the software
Flexible tool to match your organization's HR processes
Covers most of the aspects of HR except payroll

Cons

Post onboarding of the tool, facing challenges with the support team as every time new engineer will get assigned to you
No function available for recruitment management so it won't solve your hiring purpose

Sasa
Sasa

HR helper and organizer

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Saved us a lot of time and manual work when it comes to people related HR operations. In the moment where our growth expanded, Zoho People simplified and automated bunch of things we tracked internally in some other tools.

Pros

Feature-set that we use complements our HR needs. Zoho People simplifies the most of the people organization, vacation and holiday tracking, leave and remote work management.

Cons

User experience could be improved, but recently they introduced new UI which I am checking atm, so hopefully this will be better.

Veronica

Good product to start automating processes in your company

Reviewed on 2021/05/13

ok platform for the value.

ok platform for the value.

Pros

Implementing Zoho People helped us automate some of the processes, such as leave requests, birthday celebrations, annual reviews reminders. I appreciate very much the flexibility of the platform, it is very customisable and supports particularities for various types of companies.

Cons

I had a tiny language barrier while implementing the platform. I can't think of anything else.

BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Zoho People

price mostly
Venita
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Needs work to set up but can help manage teams.

Reviewed on 2023/04/25

When I used this product at a former position I had the luxury of a full team of colleagues to help with set up. If you are a small business or a one man show you don’t need this tool. There a a lot of free or less expensive options to manage teams/tasks.

Pros

It was not difficult training team members how to manage tasks once the instal and data transfer was complete however it was a lot of work getting started.

Cons

As mentioned the set up was tricky. Customer support was not always an available so it to a long time to launch.

Shadab
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A good HR management software but can be improved.

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

Pros

I am using this HR management software with my current organization. It is very helpful and easy to use in regards to log my daily attendance, leave application and other HR related activities. It is easily integrated with other softwares which my organization uses. It is also very cost effective based on the features it provides.

Cons

The UI can be enhanced and sometimes it does lag while using certain features. This is my only recommendation to the Zoho team to work upon.

A great integration of software between ZOHO; hassle-free employee management

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

The integration of different ZOHO products is a great and easy alternative for everyone who needs their features. With ZOHO People, I can manage our company’s employees right after hiring them. The possibility of transfer of the initial files from the database in ZOHO Recruit is an amazing start for this software. With ZOHO People, managing of attendance and leaves are possible, time clocks are available for employee time tracking and human resource management features are of great help to me.

Cons

The slow response from the tech support team is a little bit discouraging. One thing that needs improvement is the polishing of the great features that they already have. With the hundred of features they are trying to create and embellish into the software, there is no space for improvement.

Eric

Total performance control

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

It is very difficult for me to track what employees do and why we pay them money - in the company, although about 10 people work, each of them performs completely different tasks. This program allows you to put personally each clear tasks and monitor their implementation. But that's not all: with her help, holidays are easy to make out and wages are charged.

Cons

There are a lot of minor flaws in the product, but it's the support service, which reacts quickly to all problems. The main disadvantage: you have to call a specialist every time you need to set something up.

Great!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

This has definitely helped in managing my team's personal data and having all their information in one hub.

Pros

Love the UX and the UI. I also think the timestamp feature is super. I can also set it to a certain geographical area. Awesome!

Cons

Staff can't edit their personal details themselves. In the event where there are issues like name spelling error and such, they can't be edited individually.

James

Affordable Human Resource and workforce system

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Its prety easy to work with hence very short trainning period.

Its prety easy to work with hence very short trainning period.

Pros

It is very easy to use and keeps our employee database very easily updated. It has almost a fiully employee cycle from employment do dismissal/resignation.

Cons

Does not have ontergration with Zoho Payrol if you are not in the USA or India hence requirring expenditure in a third party payrol solution.

• Industry: Government Administration

Connecting with coworkers easy after setup

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

I like that my coworkers can be contacted via this platform through many different methods, but the chat is the best.

Cons

The setup is the most difficult in that you need to accept everyone and add them to the different teams they need to be a part of and the different chats of events, projects, or planning sessions. But once they are in there, it works great!

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Online HR platform, Tracks leaves, working hours, and employee performance.

Reviewed on 2022/02/25

The overall experience is great with Zoho, haven't used such software before this, so this feels amazing

Pros

It is easy to use. The UI of the software is amazing. It has a bunch of extraordinary features all in one place.

Cons

The Announcement feature seems to be underdeveloped, as it looks simple & has a delay after publishing the announcement.