Zoho People

Kiran
Kiran

Easy to Use HRMS tool

Reviewed on 2022/10/15

Pros

1. Mobile application availability.
2. Simple and easy to use.
3. Gain complete transparency over the workforce in the organization.

Cons

1. Speed of the Mobile app needs an improvement.
2. UI could get better.
3. Customer support could improve their turnaround time.

Ambika
Ambika

Excellent HR Platform For Performance Management

Reviewed on 2022/11/04

I mostly use it to manage and track leaves, announcements and leaves calendar.

I mostly use it to manage and track leaves, announcements and leaves calendar.

Pros

The best thing is that we can track employee records from onboarding to exit. It is easy to use and allows me to access employees personal information whenever needed. Its features like time tracking, custom rules for leaves, and approval settings are excellent.

Cons

There is a need for automation, currently, there is more manual work. Check-in and check-out reminder feature is missing.

Matt

Good but not great

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Created a Time system easier than using the time clock.And keeps all the hours in one organized area. For the cost, it seems to be a decent value.

Pros

Helpful for the cost. It has most the tools needed to have employees clock in and out. It gets the job done.

Cons

There are many bugs with this software. First, the latency with the check in/out button, and the errors on the phone app is not actually clocking in and out when you know you specifically did. happened with every one of my employees including myself. it has time sheets, also included in Zoho projects, and for some reason, they do not integrate. They are both Zoho!!! lastly and most important. Attendance hour report, used at the end of the pay day does not give me the correct time. I have audited these report and they are always a few minutes off. it seems like they have seconds included when it only shows hours and minutes. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS COMPLIANT TO U.S. REGULATION!!!

Neha
Neha
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

All in one reporting and lerning tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Overall experience is good. I do get notifications once my request is approved by my manager. I have access to all my company process, news, updates and policy on a single interface through this software.

Pros

Its highly secured as it need a otp to login into the accounts. The training manuals and learning database could be created so that the employees get the access to these information with ease.

Cons

I found the interface bit confusing. It could be modified a bit created it more user friendly. Getting tbe list of holidays within the calender was bit difficult and took my time to find it.

Roneil
Roneil
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The most reliable and accurate time tracking tool that I've used so far.

Reviewed on 2022/03/07

My overall experience in using Zoho people for the past year has been good. I hope that it continue to be reliable and efficient all the way.

Pros

Zoho people is very simple and easy to use. The GUI is very understandable and also the customer support for this tool is phenomenal. They are very hands-on when there are some errors or even questions regarding the tool. Keep it up!

Cons

The only thing that needs improvement for this tool is sometimes the loading time is taking too long or sometimes it crashes. But other than that, this tool is perfect.

Venita
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Needs work to set up but can help manage teams.

Reviewed on 2023/04/25

When I used this product at a former position I had the luxury of a full team of colleagues to help with set up. If you are a small business or a one man show you don’t need this tool. There a a lot of free or less expensive options to manage teams/tasks.

Pros

It was not difficult training team members how to manage tasks once the instal and data transfer was complete however it was a lot of work getting started.

Cons

As mentioned the set up was tricky. Customer support was not always an available so it to a long time to launch.

Anand
Anand

Expensive but have all the HR Requirements!

Reviewed on 2022/04/28

Pros

It's an expensive application compared to its features. But it has all the features though.

Cons

The user Interface needs to be improved.
Very difficult set OKR and KRA and Mapping these too!

Harshita
Harshita

Zoho People

Reviewed on 2022/03/14

This product is good for every employee special if they are working at home. they can easily see their reports, time-tracking, leave applications, etc. make their attendance.

Pros

It is easy to use and easy-to-understand product for someone who is using it for the first time. we can see the time-tracking, leave applications, reports, dashboards, etc. make the attendance for people who are working at home.

Cons

sometimes this product wants to highly network connectivity which Is not possible all the time. and sometimes it is hung.

Catherine
Catherine

Your One-Stop HR Portal

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

I really like the features that it has and that it is easy to use. I would definitely invest in it if I had my own company.

Pros

It's like having my own personal HR administrator on my laptop. Easy to use, to find documents or information that I need and to record information. Very easy to keep track of my working hours whilst working from home during the pandemic and the mobile app is fantastic.

Cons

Its kind of hard to use from an administration perspective initially, but once you get used to it - its much easier.

Olusegun
Olusegun

This is so great

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Pros

I love the Analytics features which helps to provide insight for management on staff and organizational process. Also the Performance Appraisal system is go great.

Cons

The portal has simple drop down but the sub module has too much information that makes it not that ease to use

Andrew

Too many customizable options make it clunky

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

When starting off using Zoho People and contacting customer support, I had thought they were a very small start-up company. I was very surprised later to find out that Zoho is a really big company that has a lot of other tools, which made it even more disappointing that their People tool was not as great as what I had hoped.

Pros

We only use Zoho to do time off/leave management. It's pretty straightforward for time off/leave management and the basic plan makes it very affordable to just do this one thing.

Cons

There are so many options to customize things that it was overwhelming and make it hard to set things up. We had wanted to do use it for performance management and timesheets, but we weren't able to set it up in a way that was helpful for us even with the customizations and contacting customer support. Customer support also wasn't as helpful/responsive as I would have hoped.

Sage People and BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Zoho People

Much cheaper
Salvin
  • Industry: Automotive

Zoho People - The Best Online HR

Reviewed on 2022/09/01

Zoho is a wonderful online HR business partner.
It solves almost everything with respect to an...

Zoho is a wonderful online HR business partner.
It solves almost everything with respect to an employee.
We are using it for Time & Attendance, Leave management, Online Reward management, Employee database and almost all the things.

Pros

Zoho people is the best online tool which we can call without any hesitation "The Online HR".
Its amazing features like Time & Attendance, Employee database, Leave management, Rewards etc are best in class.
One factor which will make Zoho People standout is its ease of use. Everything is very clear. Even a new joinee will be very much comfortable in using it.
Also it is adaptive to new platforms and have good integration with other apps as well. It is having mobile app for both Android & ios.

Cons

I never felt any cons as a user. There is always a solution in Zoho.

Misbah
  • Industry: Medical Practice

User friendly software

Reviewed on 2022/02/09

Pros

I have been using this software since 2019.It is very smooth to use. From Employee managament to Attendance Tracking in time sheet , you get them all in zoho people.You can also apply for leave ,regulise your time , track your meetings, files and form handling through online.There is one more option named as 'Raise grevience' , here you can add any of problem you facing through work and it directly connect to HR so you will get the solution in 2-3 hrs.

Cons

Sometimes it didn't show your balance leaves and time regulisation may took time.

End to end profile/Employee management

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Zoho and its products have enticed us to try and get all available products, we have tried trial for 6 months and bought at our office for long term use for our CEO. THis has made a real difference in growth of our productivity hence revenue.

Pros

TImesheets, Personal details storage, attendance, compensations, intricate details of every menu, complete control to admin to change and set up the desired configuration, I can say Zoho are working hard and delivering results.
Perfectly working android app, makes it able to use all features on the move.
Office restrictions as you need, technical and non-technical.
Excel file reports are nearly un-editable, this ensures 100% valid.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app goes down or is under development.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

A world-class workforce management solution great for any company size.

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

Our company is very happy we've implement Zoho People as an integrated HR management solution for our global workforce. Its ability to automate end-to-end workflow processes and provide self-service portals for employees eliminates the bottlenecks in the operation and is the perfect support our growing company needs to make onboarding, scheduling and even updating of employee information across relevant records quick and easy.
The UI looks great and there are so many options for customization of our forms and sections. It also has an API for any integration you might need.

Cons

There might be a bit of a learning curve for some people when navigating the user interface at first. But once they got the hang of it, our end-users were quite happy with the great help that the software can provide the organization.

Mitch

Zoho People Review

Reviewed on 2022/06/11

It is easing down going through different apps, it has integrated HR management, self management, ticketing tool, performance management etc.

Pros

It is a great tool to track your performance and set your goals. It is very efficient which self management to track your attendance, apply for leaves, & reimbursement. We can also raise tickets using zoho.

Cons

No, I am highy satisfied with the services.

Faraz

Zoho - All in One HR Tool

Reviewed on 2022/06/27

The overall experience with Zoho people is really good.

The overall experience with Zoho people is really good.

Pros

Zoho has made it easy to measure the performance of the employee. The best features of Zoho are attendance tracking, regularizing the attendance, tracking the holidays and leaves, and performance measurement.

Cons

There are no aspects of the products that are difficult to use, however, there should be some modifications while we measure one's performance. for example, while selecting a rater who has worked with us only on 1 project can rate us only on that.

Jean-Marie
Jean-Marie

zoho People

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Less paper work , centralized all the leaves we have in the company . The workflow in the approvals is amazing .
As for the employees experience , no more back and forth emails asking how many days left they for vacation , the dashboard can help them track the remaining days and all the records of their previous leaves.

Pros

The software has everything related to Leave types used in an organisation. Forms can be customized to our needs and even the creation of new forms is very easy and has helped our HR department save time /emails and paper work.

Cons

The main issue we faced with this software is the API limitation that has a maximum of 200 record per request. But other than that its perfect.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A great integration of software between ZOHO; hassle-free employee management

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

The integration of different ZOHO products is a great and easy alternative for everyone who needs their features. With ZOHO People, I can manage our company’s employees right after hiring them. The possibility of transfer of the initial files from the database in ZOHO Recruit is an amazing start for this software. With ZOHO People, managing of attendance and leaves are possible, time clocks are available for employee time tracking and human resource management features are of great help to me.

Cons

The slow response from the tech support team is a little bit discouraging. One thing that needs improvement is the polishing of the great features that they already have. With the hundred of features they are trying to create and embellish into the software, there is no space for improvement.

Eric

Total performance control

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

It is very difficult for me to track what employees do and why we pay them money - in the company, although about 10 people work, each of them performs completely different tasks. This program allows you to put personally each clear tasks and monitor their implementation. But that's not all: with her help, holidays are easy to make out and wages are charged.

Cons

There are a lot of minor flaws in the product, but it's the support service, which reacts quickly to all problems. The main disadvantage: you have to call a specialist every time you need to set something up.

Great!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

This has definitely helped in managing my team's personal data and having all their information in one hub.

Pros

Love the UX and the UI. I also think the timestamp feature is super. I can also set it to a certain geographical area. Awesome!

Cons

Staff can't edit their personal details themselves. In the event where there are issues like name spelling error and such, they can't be edited individually.

James

Affordable Human Resource and workforce system

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Its prety easy to work with hence very short trainning period.

Its prety easy to work with hence very short trainning period.

Pros

It is very easy to use and keeps our employee database very easily updated. It has almost a fiully employee cycle from employment do dismissal/resignation.

Cons

Does not have ontergration with Zoho Payrol if you are not in the USA or India hence requirring expenditure in a third party payrol solution.

• Industry: Government Administration

Connecting with coworkers easy after setup

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

I like that my coworkers can be contacted via this platform through many different methods, but the chat is the best.

Cons

The setup is the most difficult in that you need to accept everyone and add them to the different teams they need to be a part of and the different chats of events, projects, or planning sessions. But once they are in there, it works great!

• Industry: Accounting

Good Employee details setup

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Has helped the business manage the employee details better

Has helped the business manage the employee details better

Pros

Features it has like an option of saving company policy documents, making announcements to employees

Cons

Zoho people does not have a payroll feature yet

Anagha

One tool to manager Entry to Exit

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Pros

The best advantage of the software is we can customize the form and mail alerts the way we want it.

Cons

Lack of timely response from the Support team.
Zoho should come up will payroll tool