Userlike

Live chat and customer messaging for businesses of all sizes

Coty T.

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Overall, Userlike has helped us grow as a business by creating a customer relation with each and every customer to help make them feel twice as special as we ever could!

Pros

Userlike is an awesome chat platform! We have started using this after transferring from a different live chat platform that had little to no features. Userlike gives us the options to live chat on Messenger, Whatsapp, and so many more! Userlike also helps build customer relationships by helping remember previous customers and conversations!

Cons

There hasn't been one feature that I have not liked by using this platform. Everything has been absolutely wonderful!

Response from Userlike

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Userlike.

• Industry: Entertainment

Easy to use solution

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

We did end up finding a more affordable option for our company, but would still recommend Userlike to others. We are a small business and found that the people who visited our website were rarely utilizing it, so we had to find a more affordable option.

Pros

It was easy to integrate Userlike onto our website, which I build and run myself. The tutorials were terrific and made setting up a breeze.

Cons

I wish that the free trial offered more customization options, but understand that they need to make money, and operate on a tier, so we did have to upgrade in order to get what we were looking for.

Response from Userlike

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We wish you all the success in the future.

Gilbert P.
  • Industry: Automotive

We can easily inform, help our customers. also promote sales. Decrease phone calls and emails.

Reviewed on 2017/06/30

This software let us increase our sales. We can reassure the customer and give him ultimate details about the product.
We can unblock a sale that would be stuck in the purchase tunnel by giving good advices.
We can also process more faster and sometimes in real time after sale service request. This service transform also customer into caregiver and help us find bugs on our website, but also help us to improve our services.
In general phone calls and emails amount decrease seriously.

Pros

I like the chat administration panel, because it's simple to use and efficient.
I like the general new design and the pastel colors of the widget chat panel.
I like the service speed and the high level of the server availability.

Cons

Impossible to let the customer upload a file or send a file. So to overcome this issue, I use links to my Dropbox.
To my mind configuration panel is a bit messy. For example, chat behaviour set up is hidden far in the background of the software. In the other hand, a lot of useless functions are in foreground.
For instance, functions used only by big companies are always on first page. It would be clever to offer a configuration panel according the need and/or the kind of customer.

Oscar T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Impressive customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Userlike provides my team with analytical insights about our website traffic which our sales and marketing and product design departments have found very useful over the years.While also providing us with great support on every occasion when we have needed an helping hand with the Userlike program. I particularly will commend the selflessness of two reps of the Userlike support team , who have at times gone out of their way ,just to ensure we get the best experience using Userlike.

Cons

New agents we introduce to Userlike , take almost a week to fully figure out the navigation of this program and this is a pointer that it isn't an intuitive customer support program to use. Userlike's user interface must be re-engineered for the best experience for helpdesk agents.

Ekateryna B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Perfect chat for us

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

We use it for online English school website. It's much more attractive for clients

Pros

Most of all I liked few things - how it looks, for both sides, support and client; it's easy to make all needed settings and there was no need to instruct support how to use it; and most of all, that it's possible to follow support's work in real time - I can check conversations as soon as they're done, as well as to get notifications if someone went ofline.
There are many other options, which I haven't try yet, such as analitycs, surways and deep configurations. But as I see for now, this chat has all essential and advanced options which are easy and convenient for use.

Cons

Haven't found yet. Maybe sometimes not sure about whether notifications still work for me, so enter there to reload the page. Also maybe would be nice if pop up notifications about new chats to support remain visible untill they react

Rebeca S.

Free trial convinced

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Very satisfied.

Pros

The software was easy to implement and customise to our needs and CI. The tutorials are great, but it is pretty self explanatory anyway. We will continue with the full version of it.

Cons

I didn't like, that I can't access the settings without going completely out of the chat panel or opening the link in a new tab (which has to be done by entering the URL, because 'open in new tab' gets you to an about:blank page.

Response from Userlike

Thanks for your review, we're happy you're enjoying Userlike. You're correct that you can't open the 'Leave Chat Panel' in a new tab to access your settings in the Dashboard. But an easy fix I'd like to recommend: simply open 'Userlike.com' in a separate tab, click on 'Dashboard' in the upper right corner, and you'll be taken to your settings there so that you'll be able to have both the Chat Panel and Dashboard open in the same window.
Happy chatting!

Tony T.

Simple to set up and use

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

With a need to interact more closely with our site visitors, Userlike provided the answer in a simple interface that can be installed with one line of code

Pros

The features and integration options are what made Userlike our first choice of chat app

Cons

The trial period a bit short to properly evaluate before signing up to a plan

John O.

An excellent system for a small-medium sized business

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

The software is at a good price with all the necessary features required by a small to medium-sized enterprise.

Cons

Slightly clunky UI both from the back end user's perspective and also the limited range of options fr how the chat window appears on your website.

Jae H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Free trial gives great insight into how live chat can help grow your business

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

The free trial helped us understand the number of people we were missing on a daily basis. All those potential customers (read: $$$) that connected, looked around, and left without ordering. During the trial, we started responding to live chat messages (thanks to the widget that is actually EASY to install on even an old HTML based website) and sometimes even proactively offering a chat to users when they first arrived or landed on a certain page. The management interface to watch for visitors and respond to chats is simple and nicely featured, and the live chat widget on the user side is clean and easy to understand.

Cons

Our only feedback is that it would be nice if we weren't automatically logged out after X period of time, because of the infrequency of chats sometimes we exceed the idle time and aren't logged in for all potential chat sessions (read: $$$).

Boris G.

very nice to use this tool, Support is very fast an easy

Reviewed on 2017/07/05

Pros

The tool works very fast. It is easy to use. When i Need help i get help . Often i talk tolk to customers, who are very happy abaut thios Option of Chat.

Cons

sometimes i lose the Connection, when a user is online(perhaps the Problem is on customer side). The warning when someone is in Chat should work better.

Johan B.

Easy chat

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Have been testing. Nice to hear customers talk and ask questions. Allows you to understand your business better

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to understand what to do and how to configurate.
All options present as far as we can see.

Cons

Nothing special. Just struggled a bit with priorities : you can fix hours for live chat. On the other hand each operator can be on or off duty. If not in live chat hours and you keep your operator post on duty it seems to take the lead. If you forget to close your life chat as an operator, people think you'are online.

Sebastian G.
  • Industry: Information Services

Easy to use and GDPR-proof

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

We want to consult prospects on our website.

Pros

Easy to use and even quite easy to implement. You need some time to walk through all settings but they are already drilled down to a minimum. Awesome and quick customer service.

Cons

Payment through invoice, even for low monthly payments would be nice. The chat feature is about to be retired and replaced by a new feature which is available in beta only for now. That currently makes it a little confusing.

Naz K.

Excellent Piece of Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Very nice, I would recommend this software to anyone who is a small business starting out wanting to give their customers a personal feel with assisting them live on the site.

Pros

I loved the ease of use on the website, the design and functionality of the website makes it a joy to use.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about to be honest, everything worked and took little effort to get setup (PrestaShop). I only got lost once changing the available times of the chat module as I couldn't find the correct page in the settings.

Ken C.

It has a very good user experience

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

Pros

This software helps my website manage my customers and provide support. It provides all features a small business will ever want.

Cons

The software is sometimes slow. The documentation seems to be lacking sometimes too and the customer support is not the best.

Hayden D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great software for connecting with customers!

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

Pros

I like the clean usability and interface. I also enjoy the ability to host the chat natively on our website.

Cons

The notification system could use some improvements. Mostly I would like it to notify my phone when a chat is received.

Peter G.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great channel to communicate with your customers

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I'am using Userlike for an online training platform (sports). By using this software customers can easily ask their questions by using the chat. It's a very easy and efficient way to communicate with customers.

Pros

- Very professional and performant Wordpress widget wich runs perfectly well
- Very good and convenient offers and services for start-up companies

Cons

- Findig all the various features takes some time

Shadi I.

Reviewed on 2017/06/30

Pros

It is very easy to use, keeps everything in one place. best and most efficient way of doing some market research

Cons

sometimes it takes a very long time to load. It also can be a little but confusing with all the options.

Gustavo C.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Easy and usefull

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

- Easy to implement;
- Quite complete solutions (nice chat experience for customers, analysis features and operation itself).

Pros

- Integrations solutions
- UI chat widget

Cons

- The mobile chat from in the dashboard (where you manage the conversation with the client), tight screen, not really a good experience
- Lack of app messager to support conversion

Larry M.

Best Chat Service Ever

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Amazing and this Service will truly help our Church to Function effective in reaching out to our Web Visitors and those who need prayers.

Pros

The software i watched the Tutorial once and Boom i was gone and ready to and my website is now active and working

Cons

The Intergration of the Chat on mmy site was a bit confusing as the script didn't open at first but later opened very well.

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 2018/08/26

Pros

Overall functionalities, chat widget customisations (appearence, behavior, messages)

Cons

The features are quickly limited with the free account (chats or messages historical, notifications...)

Sascha D.

Very good Chat software

Reviewed on 2018/11/10

Well, we can contact the prospects much more earlier. So we will be able to increase our turnover, I'm sure.

Pros

It's a really profitable software solutions. With this software we can contact the prospects of our products much more earlier. It's great.

Cons

I thought about this question long time, but I don't no. For the moment I find nothing what is bad resolved.

Sergio S.

Easy to use , easy to install,

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Not yet, but I will :)

Pros

Userability . It is really easy to install and to use. Even not having knowledge about IT or Web pages, I got a very good support from the team when I had questions.

Cons

Could be more personalize . I´d like to create a different way to visit our web page. Our clients schould feel that they are not only visitors of our web. They should have a question in advance like " Are you already enjoying the OLAO Coaching at your company?" and then after " Yes" It could appear a kind of " Writte your OLAO Health Password"

Ivan L.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Ive tried live chat and it works

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

I can let my user enjoy a fast support chat!

Pros

The live chat features. There is fast response for the widget. Sorry for this but I got no more idea...

Cons

The price of this software is quite expensive I think, and there is an icon below the chat box, I think thats kinda annoying as it took too much space.

Christian A.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Quick Customer Service Plus It's FREE

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

I like that it's an option to use this resource for absolutely free. It's a useful feature and you can engage with a whole set of audience that prefers to chat. There are premium options for those with a good budget that can get even better features. What is nice, is that it allows customers to leave an email for when you are not available to chat and this feature follows the customer to every webpage in a way that does not hinder the customer or website experience.

Graham B.

Generally speaking very good.

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

A definite increase in conversions from the website.

Pros

It does what it says it should do. Is simple to use, intuitive and reliable. The customer support is excellent.

Cons

Setting up operators could be clearer, I do not seem to be able to see historic chats from operators. and star ratings, only my own and I am the administrator.