Sendloop

Email marketing and marketing automation tool

Henna P.

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Marquina I.

Excellent Customer Service and Easy-To-Use Interface

Reviewed on 2017/06/16

Excellent easy-to-use interface and speedy customer support.

Pros

Sendloop is a fantastic email provider. I've used them for several years and have been extremely happy with the level of service and support.

Cons

I found the segmenting feature difficult to understand at first, but was able to clear up my issue and everything works great now.

Robert A.

Excellent support & great evolving product

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Ability to quickly send email marketing campaigns or leads auto followup emails.

Pros

We've been using Sendloop for over two years now. The UI / UX is very simple and one does not need to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. You can import a list of subscribers, format a newsletter and send it within a few minutes.

I also like the fact that Sendloop staff go out of their way to assist their customers. The response time of the support department is just a few hours, and if need be even the executive staff get involved , to make sure a support case is solved as soon as possible.

Cons

The reports definitely need some improvement but also the integration possibilities. Having said that Sendloop is a young but evolving product, therefore new features (including integration features) are being added to the product on a monthly basis. So in the long term it will definitely be a great and complete email marketing solution.

Stephanie watson

Email Simplicity, Reliability, And Metrics

Reviewed on 2013/03/07

Sendloop prides itself on how easy it is to set up and operate. It’s a breeze to import your list, set up a campaign, design attractive emails and track how you are doing. They are proud of their up-time and state-of-the-art equipment.

Their service is for businesses that don’t have a lot of time or skill to devote to email campaigns. Their goal is to make the process and the advertising straightforward and effective.

Pros

Sendloop makes it possible for someone without design or advertising agency experience to import a list of subscribers, create personal, effective and good looking emails. In addition, it enables the small business owner to track how they are affecti

Tim L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

good email marketing APP

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

It is a very good email marketing and marketing automation tool. It is easy to use and there are tons of features.

Cons

The price is a little high. The GUI interfaces and functions can be improved. It should be easier to track the number of subscribers.

Adnan P.
  • Industry: Design

Simple, direct to the point.

Reviewed on 2017/06/17

Pros

It is super easy for us to manage our clients under one account. And also all the features that comes to achieve a good e-mail marketing campaign.

Cons

Maybe the user interface differences. Obviously Sendloop team is making improvement and developing the software so there are some inconsistency between new developed areas vs old ones.

Korhan S.

The backbone of our marketing

Reviewed on 2015/12/07

Easy to use, compatible with all members of our team; and even if you have an issue, you get to contact one of the most helpful customer service members ever.
The decision to use Sendloop was a turning point for our approach to marketing.

Ethan G.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Email Marketing software

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Helps of marketing our products.

Pros

Sendloop is easy to use and works well as an email marketing program. Very functional and works well when sending out marketing content. Send an email through Sendloop is the easiest of all other email marketing programs.

Cons

Sendloop has issues with logging out involuntarily, it will log you out after a few minutes of inactivity.

Jorge M.

Reviewed on 2017/06/17

I know for sure that it will respect our designed work

Pros

I really trust all of our newsletters goes directly to all of our subscribers and they go as we have designed which is very important for us.

Cons

I can not think in something wrong about this software, for our business works perfect, maybe I can say we miss to be informed when a subscriber sign to receive our newsletter

Victor P.

Lots of email templates in different categories, friendly support

Reviewed on 2015/12/03

I can choose from several ready-to-use email templates which seems to be mobile device compatible. Best of all, I can build my email by drag-n-drop email editor without any technical knowledge.

I noticed that they have both live chat and email support, tried the live chat and got instant response from one of their staff. So far so good.

Paola P.

Great for small automated marketing campaigns

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

All the great features that any e-mail automation software must have are provided: e-mail delivery scheduling, automation, repeated campaigns and the ability to merge and duplicate them, delivery plans, A/B testing, and segmentation. Everything is there, however this is best used for small campaigns as the price can escalate quickly otherwise.

Cons

For the number of subscribers that I need to track with this tool, the price exceeded my ideal budget. The fact that it charges by subscriber as opposed to by plans (that might have subscriber limits too, but just won't add automatically to your bill) is not the best for the use that I give an e-mail tool.