Heather F.

Autofy/Propelware can be customized to your company's needs to sync QBO & SF

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

We are not having to enter orders in SF and QBO; we enter it once in SF and both systems are updated to any changes made on either side going forward.

Pros

It doesn't require a lot of time or monitoring to sync QBO & SF together. They have a wonderful support team that is kind & helpful in resolving any issues that arise.

Cons

When an issue does arise (which isn't often) it does take 3-5 business days to resolve. Almost all of our issues happen after they do an update, which we are unaware of when they occur.

Cindy N.

This tool helps our productivity be more fluid and save us tons of time entering data

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

I like the simple ability to bring data into QB that would take up so much of my time. The mapping works great and I can bring over the correct data to build invoices in QB.

Cons

There are still files that will not sync and the error messages really don't tell me why. When I am in the heavy workflow, I don't have time to stop and find out for each one

Marie W.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Took some time to setup, but works great

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

We run a sync to Salesforce twice a day. For the most part it goes pretty smoothly, occasional glitches, but works great for the most part. Worked with customer service to customize the sync and got it to bring in exactly what we needed in Salesforce.

Cons

Setup was a little tricky and time consuming. Took quite a bit of work with customer service to get it just how we wanted, but works great now.

Response from Propelware

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your Autofy review! We're so happy to hear that Autofy works great for your needs.

Mariana I.

autofy

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

Autofy does a good job of automating some of our transactions.

Cons

The transfer to Quickbooks can be slow and it slows down the system for those running it.

Response from Propelware

Hi Mariana,

Thanks for your review of Autofy! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to speed up the system for our users.

Jennifer L.

Helps keep our small business sales organized and streamlined!

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

We love having the ability for it to download all of our sales, quotes, customers with just a touch of a button. The customer service is BEYOND AMAZING! Whenever we've had a hiccup with a sync someone always gets right back with us and goes above and beyond to help.

Cons

They are currently introducing new workflow steps, though some wasn't available, they took care of it for us in a few days. Not a con but don't give up if you see a step hasn't been added.

Kurt J.

Ease and Expertise.

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Very enjoyable. The staff I have interacted with has been very helpful and knowledgeable. The program itself works great and pairs well between our CRM and QB. I am very happy with this program!

Pros

Its integration capabilities and ease of setup. Depending on your level of knowledge when it comes to cross object syncs, it can be tricky. But compared to other 3rd party integrations I use for our CRM, this was the simplest to set up.

Cons

Turn around time for support. Sometimes issues are hot topic and having an impact on business and needs resolution ASAP; sometimes it is over 24 hours before support begins and response time during support is slow to communicate.

Response from Propelware

Hi Kurt,
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Autofy is so helpful. We are in the process of ramping up our support team so you should see improved response times in the future!

James K.

Promises a lot, delivers disappointment

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

The only things I can say positively are that if you have the most BASIC of needs, that you you don't have to customize, and that this isn't mission critical, then it can be easy to set up and put on auto pilot.

Cons

But essentially, this is an immature product in this market sector of integrating apps. It's not even worth of a beta release, yet it's on the market. It's not cheap either, and definitely, when compared to the market NOT worth the price. It is POORLY customizable, the user has little control over details of the mapping, and it BREAKS, time and time and time again. at LEAST once a day, failing to integrate at all. So if your business depends in any significant way with timely, reliable, customized mapping from SalesForce to QuickBooks,

Response from Propelware

Hi James,

I'm sorry that your experience feel short of your expectations. You are correct that any complex customizations are handled best by our implementation team. We have reviewed the many support inquiries you placed and see great reliability in the product overall with other customers. When customers have issues, we'll always be there to help.

Richard A.

Best Value Solution But Requires Patience

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

Autofy was one of the few truly affordable options for us to migrate data from QuickBooks desktop to Salesforce, and it provided some basic scheduling features that helped us in our effort to automate this migration on a daily basis. However, past experiences of seeing the feature stop working for days on end has left us unable to totally trust it's reliability. Support is helpful but in my experience, consists of just one individual at the company and, depending on his workload, there can be long stretches of silence on support queries.

Pros

Affordability, the pricing is hard to beat

Cons

Touch-and-go Support
Reliability in terms of automation

Nancy H.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

They actually wrote a program just for us to use with the accounting software we use. No other program could do what we needed.

Pros

We use it to sync with our accounting software and it does the job that we need it to do.

Cons

At times in the evening the software doesn't work well

Response from Propelware

Thanks, Nancy, for the review. We're happy to hear that Autofy is working so well for you. We'll look into you comment about the software not working in the evenings, that shouldn't happen.

Denise W.
  • Industry: Accounting

They have worked with us from the beginning, to design our sync. Very Professional and...

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

ease of bringing information down from our online billpay service into our accounting software. Otherwise, it would have taken double entries.

Pros

The ease of the sync and the customer support is excellent! Just click a button or two and everything syncs down into the accounting software. It is magic!

Cons

Certain issues have been difficult to correct. Finding of the issues has been prompt and to the point, and support is strong, just difficult to correct.

Katie C.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Pros

Autofy helped us streamline processes and simplify our data use.

Cons

The set up took more time and effort than we would have liked.

Response from Propelware

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your review of Autofy! Because it is custom software, it does tend to take a little more time to setup than standard, out-of-the-box software. But once setup, it's a breeze to use!

Meredith B.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

The ease of syncing from one system to another. We use it to sync from Salesforce to Quickbooks. I used to perform this all manually. Introducing this system to pour company has been a win! I am able to sync 4-5 pages of an invoice with ease from Salesforce to Quickbooks.

Cons

Honestly I really haven't come across any to speak off. The only thing I can say is that sometimes there are system issues and I cannot sync but that's not something that Autofy can always control.

Tom V.

Autofy provides value for investment

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

We needed to sync our Salesforce platform to Quickbooks to avoid duplicate data entry. Autofy has made this very efficient for us and save a lot of time.

Pros

I have been very pleased with Autofy. We used it daily to sync my systems and it works very well. Also, when there is an issue, it is pretty easy to investigate. Lastly, customer support has been fantastic.

Cons

At this time, I don't have a reason to dislike the software. I have only been using it a short time but it works very well.

Response from Propelware

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your review of Autofy! We're so pleased to hear that Autofy has increased efficiency and save you a lot of time in your workday!

Laura S.

Autofy was easy to install and setup. We use Autofy to sync Quickbooks with Salesforce.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

It was really easy to use and ensures that the invoices being sent are 100% accurate from Salesforce information.

Pros

I really like how easy the setup process was. It is also easy to tailor the sync as needed with custom fields and specific workflows. Their support team has been very helpful in helping me solve more complex workflow and trigger problems.

Cons

I wish I needed to use it more for the cost. We pay per month just to auto send new invoices. Most of the issues with Autofy are due to my company workflows, not the software itself.

Catherine W.

Customer service was very helpful. Had to go a different route due to capabilities.

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

Ease of use, and customer service was very helpful when we had questions regarding migration from QBO to Salesforce.

Cons

Functionality would not work for our needs, had to upgrade salesforce. Would like more options so we didn't have to upgrade salesforce.

Response from Propelware

Hi Catherine, thanks for the review. Autofy will work with any edition of Salesforce. The only time to upgrade is if there are features that Salesforce does not offer that you require for your business. Since Autofy is a certified app, it will work with their API even if your edition does not have API access.

Mikki C.

Autofy has reduced my work load

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

great experience and it's working well for me

Pros

The integration of Salesforce and QB has made billing clients so easy

Cons

so far nothing. I've only been using less than 2 mos

Response from Propelware

Hi Mikki,

Thanks for reviewing Autofy! We're so happy to hear that it's reduced your workload and has made billing easier for you!

Terrie B.

Amazing from Day 1

Amazing!

Pros

It works and works well. If I've ever had a problem, the support team is quick to react and help me fix it. Everyone is very knowledgeable and customer service seems really important, which is super important to me, because time is money and I can't afford too much down time. I think that would be for most customer. Greatly appreciate all they've done.

Cons

None, I really can't provide any negative information, our experience has always been very positive and the ease of use is awesome.

Response from Propelware

Hi Terrie,

Thanks for your review of Autofy! We're so happy to hear that the tool is working so well for you and it's easy to use!

• Industry: Publishing

Good people/support, hard to get all the mappings and settings correct due to a complicated...

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

When I am confident it won't stop working, automated invoice creation.

Cuts down on time spent entering them manually.

Pros

By far the most important: I can sync custom objects and fields from Salesforce.
Easy to use, good price. Very good support.
I can map any field I want

Cons

No error reporting. There is only basic minimal info available for me to understand why a sync failed, or why my connection has been lost.
The support team is great, although for syncing invoices, it's unfeasible to have to wait for help. So it's taken quite a while to get us where we need to be.

Also, a "best practices" or tips would be helpful

Denise W.

Autofy Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Autofy has always worked well and with the outstanding support staff, has been an integral part of our support for our clients.

Pros

There is so much to like! I truly appreciate the ability to bring down information into the accounting software accurately and quickly, with a fantastic support staff when and if there is an issue of any kind.

Cons

The only issue, usually stemming from an error on our part prior to the initial vendor sync, is that it can take some time to correct, even with the exceptional support staff. As I say, usually we have duplicated something prior to the initial sync and it is usually when someone new gets involved on our end.

Response from Propelware

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your review of Autofy! We're so please to hear that Autofy has been a huge help at your practice!

Graham C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Autofy for Syncing between Salesforce and Quickbooks

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Autofy has been great in automating our invoice creation, something that previously took a lot of labor to accomplish. It has been fairly easy to use Autofy's data mapping to optimize our sync. There are still a few bugs with Autofy that we hope will be addressed in the near future, but overall we are satisfied with the service.

Pros

Autofy seems to have all of the features we need. It functions in the background. The page layout is easy to follow. Syncs seem to happen fairly quickly.

Cons

At least one of the filters is not working as intended. The connection between Autofy and Quickbooks has been interrupted fairly often recently (though the support team has introduced a supposed fix recently).

Response from Propelware

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your review of Autofy! We're pleased to hear that it's helping you sync QuickBooks and Salesforce. We take app issues very seriously and are working diligently to correct any issues you may have.

Matt G.
  • Industry: Sports

This tool allows our SalesForce and QuickBook instance to communicate quickly and efficiently!

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Once implemented this tool is very easy to use and their team jumps in to assist with any maintenance issues we have! My company is very happy with our decision to use Autofy.

Pros

We have been using the autofy application to link our businesses SalesForce and Quickbooks instances. This allows for our Sales and Support teams to operate through the SalesForce CRM system while continuing to allow our accounting team to operate through the Quickbooks ERP.

Our company did not have the resources to jump fully into one larger more expensive option for CRM or ERP, but with Autogy we didn't have to make that choice and had been able to continue to use the tools we are comfortable using.

Cons

The actual integration took some time and a lot of remote and engineering assistance from the Autofy team. We also have maintenance issues/short down time that does occur and requires assistance from there team from time to time.

Kate F.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reliable software & good customer support

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Pros

The team at Autofy is very professional and easy to work with making the whole process very smooth. The software is reliable and works perfectly for our company needs.

Cons

We do not have any negative feedback regarding this software.

Response from Propelware

Hi Kate,
Thank you for reviewing Autofy! We're happy to hear that the software works for your needs and that customer service has been helpful to you!

Dana L.
  • Industry: Design

For the most part Autofy has been very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Syncing orders from Salesforce to Quickbooks.

Pros

Autofy allows our company to sync orders from Salesforce to Quickbooks quickly and easily. Customer Service is also friendly and responds in a timely manner.

Cons

We've had some issues with getting it is connect to Quickbooks and I've had to reach out to Customer Services a few times to fix glitches.

Heather L.

Decent solution for quickly syncing systems

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Pros

The set up is fast and fairly simple and the filters used for syncing are straightforward. The user interface is efficient, it's quick to navigate around.

Cons

The detail on records in the Status Center could stand to be expanded. Oftentimes, it takes a bit of sleuthing to figure out exactly why a record may have been rejected or a sync not fully completed.

Response from Propelware

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your review of Autofy! We're happy to hear that the tool has been simple and easy to use. We'll take a look at the detail on records in the Status Center and get back to you.

Kelly S.

Autofy is a highly valuable member of our team keeping our Salesforce crm synced with...

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

As a user of Quickbooks for Desktop there aren't many options for keeping Salesforce synced and Autofy meets that need with simplicity and great support.

Pros

The customer service is what I love the most! You are easy to get in touch with and quick to respond with quality support. Every issue is resolved immediately, even when I've created the issues.

Cons

I would prefer the option to reset the sync from date myself so that I don't have to bother your busy team. But every time I do you are so generous and kind.