Mojo Helpdesk

Centralize, assign, and track helpdesk requests with Mojo.

4,5
4,7
4,2
4,4
4,5
Industry: Government Administration

Great software for a great value. Great work order and services request system

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Simple web based work order system

Pros

Web based.
Ties into Google Suite.
Multiple forms, ques and routing available.
Great customer service.

Cons

Reporting is not the best.
Only 1 Month of an employees Mojo (customer ratings) can be pulled up in the report.
Can only associate with 1 Google domain.

Response from Metadot

Thanks for your review.

Here at Mojo, we are happy you find our customer service great and our features of integration with Google Suite, forms, ques and routing a plus for your business.

Tim R.

Outstanding. Quick set up and configuration, easy to use, well received by staff.

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Outstanding, inexpensive help desk software. Meets our needs.

Pros

Excellent value, easy to implement, administer, and use. Just works. I set up and used Request Tracker for years, back in the day. This offers similar functionality with far less pain.

Cons

Some missing features: Merge tickets, for example. A few other small annoyances: I wish that email about a ticket included the ticket title instead of just a ticket number. Users struggle with logging in to the web interface when they need it.

Marcos G.
Industry: Financial Services

I have used MHD for a year and a half and it works ok. We like it in general.

Used Weekly for 1+ year

IT administration.

Pros

Cool admin interface.
Easy ticket administration.
Fast and reliable.
Cool triggers.
Easy exporting tools.

Cons

For normal users, the UI could be better, you could improve the UI (ticket users) and make it better.
The email field is not the same that the cc email field suggestion features in the admin section.
No control events programming (if the user clicks on an option, we can not open a specific control or we can not make visible a specific control if a user event or option occurs).

Ken W.

80% there

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

No doubt, Mojo Helpdesk has helped us organise what we need to do. But it can be frustrating to use because it takes ages to find a specific ticket in the system.

I find it impossible to sort tickets by queue, then submission date, submitted by and assigned to. I need to see, for example, all tickets assigned yesterday by Alice to support staff Bob, ORDER BY date submitted.

The search returns results in a non-intuitive order. I would suggest by date submitted, but then the user should be able to order by by queue, date, submitted by, etc.

I would also like the ability to set reminder emails to go to support staff if a ticket has been open for X days, so they can be reminded to follow up.

When someone selects "urgent" or "emergency" there should be a popup that says, "Is this really urgent or are you being an asshole?" It could make the whole screen blink yellow and purple, maybe that would wake people up.

Other than that last paragraph it would be great to see those changes.

Morris M.

Some of the best software on the market at an unbelievably fair price!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

My team's ability to create tickets and ensure that they are finished. For example, we can use this to track changes that need to be made to the website or for IT ticketing.

Cons

It would be great if there were a mobile application that had all of the functionality of the app on the desktop or if the program wholly integrated with gmail.

Heather A.

Perfect for our business!

Reviewed on 2014/11/21

Our company has used Mojo to track IT requests for 3 years. It's ease of use and cost was a major plus for us. We have recently started using it to track Engineering & Drafting requests and Mojo has proved to be an easy solution to get rid of paper pushing.

Tech Support is great to work with as well. Very friendly and had my problem solved in no time.

David Y.

Fits the Bill

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

Easy to set up and use, the product filled my need for a straightforward help desk ticketing product for a subset of clients, and the consultants who handle them. Value-priced but has a good feature set with email ticket notification, categorization, and ticket resolution.

Rafael D.

PCHelp @ MTG

Not full 5 stars because of 2 main things:

1. An Android App is urgently needed.
2. Some settings are very difficult to find, a more simplified way to reach settings is also needed.

Good product overall.

Martin M.

Does what a ticket system is supposed to do and is easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

Ease of use. Connects to our G Suite apps for easy finding by users. Email replies also get added to the ticket stream

Cons

It can be difficult to filter for information at times. Also, the dashboard information only works for 30 days at a time so trying to get numbers for a 3 month period has to be done a month at a time

Response from Metadot

Thank you for your review.

Didzis D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Helpdesk works quite well though there are couple of limitations that really should not be.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Pros

Simple and easy to use.
Having minimum number of characters for Pros goes against simple and easy

Cons

There are certain limitations which does not make sense and there are no workarounds and support is helpful as most of the times answer is the fix/feature will be delivered sometime in future. I've been using Helpdesk for 1,5years and requests raised 1year back, has not been addressed.

Response from Metadot

Thank you for your review.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Easy to implement ticketing system

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

The ability to create, manage and track work requests. This has been very helpful internally but our clients have not embraced it.

Pros

Great value for the cost. Integration with Google Apps login. Ability to create tickets by email and assign to specific queues is very helpful.

Cons

Without some considerable programming ability it seems impossible to create tickets based on a data feed. Support for common day to day activities is good but not for more involved activities.

Christopher J.

This is a pretty good service over all.

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

It provides a pretty good threaded conversation that helps us track how we are doing and that everyone gets the support they need.

Cons

From what I am told from end users, the emails they receive when we provide follow up questions, etc, are confusing/lack enough information. I have looked from their view and that is how it appears to me. I often do not hear from people when I pose a question back to them and they indicate it is because they did not see it and do not go back often to look at status. I know that is on the users to go look, but it would be great if they got a clear message with our response in the body of the email.

Response from Metadot

Thank you for your review.

Rocky R.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I was presented a half-utilized tool from a previous owner and found it easy to adapt to my needs.

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Organization and ease of reporting the quantity of work being completed on a regular basis.

Pros

It is very easy to update and change queues, users, and forms. The training material was presented in a way that was very user friendly and after viewing I felt that I could successfully navigate the features available.

Cons

It is difficult to get my users and agents to regularly use the tool in lieu of sending emails. I feel like the main screen can be slightly intimidating to new users. I also do not like how the "My Tickets" section feels so different than the open tickets screen. As a user who utilizes both roles, the disconnect is apparent.

Barry S.

Mojo Helpdesk does everything we need it to do at a very affordable price.

Reviewed on 2017/12/28

Pros

Google integration is a must for our organization. It allows us to make Mojo Helpdesk available to all of our staff members, in 12 locations, without any administrative setup or maintenance.

Cons

The renewal process when using a purchase order could be smoother. I have to open a ticket to request an invoice every year.

Response from Metadot

Thanks for your review.

We are working hard to make Mojo better for our users.

Todd E.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Mojo Helpdesk keeps our IT department organized, and that keeps our users happy!

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

It is easy to set up, easy to use, and they regularly add features. Their support (the rare times we need it) has been outstanding.

Cons

Searching is a little counter-intuitve, but it works OK. Because we're a Windows/Active Directory/365 shop, the fact that it is based on Google could be considered a drawback.

Amanda P.

Overall this has been a great tool for us. We use it for keeping track of marketing project requests

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

The ability to create forms and tickets easily. I am the manager so I also like being able to place tickets on my watch list to keep up with them.

Jason D.

MOJO Help Desk Review

Reviewed on 2014/08/29

MOJO Helpdesk has helped us streamline our order fulfillment process by allowing both our sales team and operations team to have a single location to submit, view, and communicate on orders. The ability to see order process in real time and receive instantaneous feed back on that order or to receive conformation of completion of an order has allowed each department to operate more efficiently. Sales reps now don't have to worry about where their orders are in the process, they can track their orders from the the moment of submission to completion. The operations department now can organize order request based upon date submission, rep or urgency. Plus with with the open access form of MOJO Helpdesk the work load can be monitored and evenly distributed among all the operations reps. MOJO Helpdesk has helped organize what was a tedious process while providing a sense of order and clarity.

Caleb O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Mojo Helpdesk Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

The availability of numerous options when obtaining ticket details is fascinating!

Pros

Mojo Helpdesk helps to manage customer support issues efficiently. You can create automated ticket responses, custom email templates, and time tracking. It also offers a fantastic dashboard.

Cons

The team can work to make Mojo a better product. The customisation process can be daunting and overwhelming

Tracie C.

Beyond my expectations

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

I was given the task of vetting out and ultimately finding a software system that would meet a good sized list of criteria set forth by our IT department and Senior Leadership. After reviewing multiple (20+) products, the search was narrowed down to 2. Due to the ease of use and affordability, Mojo won as a no brainer.
Initially learning the back end set up to a bit, but Jill was a huge help to me in that department. And there are some functions that would be helpful to our organization if it were customizable, but overall it really meets our needs.
We now have approximately 500 users at any given time using our helpdesk and it has been met with very positive feedback.
I would surely recommend!

Vickie B.

Very functional for our needs

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

We have a small, 3-person Web Department which services hundreds of customers throughout our University and needed a solution to help us keep tasks prioritized and documented. After using Mojo Helpdesk for about five years, we have had no complaints as to functionality or availability. Every now and then a new feature will appear, which is very pleasing and useful. If you have a small to mid-size team and want good value, this is definitely the tool for you.

Christopher H.

Precisely what we needed, and top notch customer support

Reviewed on 2016/01/14

We needed a way to track calls, but not in the "every caller is a user" help desk way. I was trying to avoid spending too much time or money on a custom solution, and then a former colleague recommended Mojo Helpdesk. They helped us configure it to our specifications, showed us how to use it, and we went on from there without looking back. The service is inexpensive and easy to use.

Ignatius L.

Google + SSO

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

Prompt response to our query even though its not a critical.

Alexandra M.

Mojo is great. We currently have 4 Mojo forms, IS, AV, Ops, and a Web help desk, its easy so easy t

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

Accessibility. I love that I can access this help desk from my phone and reply back to the users right away. Our previous help desk didn't have that feature.

Canned responses are so nice to have, we continually have repeat tickets and typing out the same message each time is so time-consuming and annoying.

Cons

Last month we were receiving spam requests which come in on a daily basis. We enabled "confirmation required" setting for new users in MojoHelp Desk - for now.
We tried to block the email addresses by suspending spam users, but that list just keeps populating with new spam users.
Hoping these keeps spammers out for now.
Also, regarding the report tool, its limited to a certain timeframe, it would be nice if I could pull a group of tickets from 2 years ago.

We currently have 4 mojo help desks here at LACMA it would be nice if we could get better pricing for all the forms. We were thinking of adding an additional form but price deterred the department from buying.

Juli O.
Industry: Education Management

We've been exceptionally happy with Mojo. Our staff uses it with ease!

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

This is our Helpdesk for IT. We can have our staff use it instead of emails, which get buried, to connect with our department and can organize and plan who will take on a task.

Pros

Easy to onboard and use! We've found Mojo to be exceptionally simple for all members of our staff to use! We had a simple transition to this system!

Cons

Nothing, I'm very happy! We really like Mojo and so do our staff members. If anything, it could be a little less bare bones in terms of look, but that's not important.

Response from Metadot

Thank you for your review.

Dan H.

A review of Mojo Helpdesk

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

We have been using Mojo Helpdesk for the past 7 years. About once a year, we do a review of the help desk and ticket tracking software to see if we can find something more user friendly at a better price. So far, we have not been able to find one.

One of the great things about Mojo Helpdesk is the customer portal. Each person in our company is able to have an account and submit task requests. Other software vendors charge by the user. Mojo Helpdesk allows you to have as many users as you need.

We are also able to group users by department or group. This helps because we can allow everyone from a group to see the tickets their co-workers have submitted. That way if someone is out of the office or leaves the organization, other people in the group can still see what was submitted without a lot of extra work.

One last thing that we really have enjoyed is customizable ticket forms. This lets us set up the form the way we want and not the way another company thinks we want it. We can also use multiple ticket forms to allow different ways to request information.

Customer service has been exceptional. Whenever we have a question, someone from customer service has gotten back to us within a business day with an answer to the question.

A couple of things I think would be helpful are a calendaring system that would allow us to track all of the projects and allow people who are requesting projects see when a project might be done. Also, having a variable form that shows specific fields only when a radio box is select or a specific answer in a drop-down is selected would be great.

But overall, Mojo Helpdesk has helped us track our projects more efficiently.