4,7
Greg H.
Industry: Construction

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Cons

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Danielle H.
Industry: Computer Software

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate.
From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Cons

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Meg N.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Pros

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Cons

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Anna F.

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

Reviewed on 2017/05/19

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Pros

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Cons

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Rhonan B.
Industry: Sports
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple functionality for an LMS

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate across the platform from a learner and manager's perspective. The training process for new and existing staff has been simplified for direct managers and provides a more professional feel to the company. It's relatively simple to create and add new courses and assign them to relevant groups. Fantastic support if there are any issues or queries with the platform.

Cons

It's not the most robust platform for a franchise system as we would like certain user capabilities that are not available to learners or managers. It would be more beneficial if we were able to implement different resource centers for different groups.

Rick W.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Kara N.
Industry: Media Production

Great Resource

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/04/03

We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Pros

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Cons

Reporting, managing users

Felicia G.
Industry: Restaurants
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Cons

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Morne W.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Keynote files

Reviewed on 2016/09/11

I am still in the process of identifying a commercial LMS for several Aviation topics I want to make available for the Industry. Does Skyprep support Keynote files to be embedded into an online training program? Most of our Programs and Type Ratings have been developed using Keynote. Thank you for the feedback.

Tore R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A valuable Learning Tool

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/07/09

An absolute pleasure. Great product and fantastic support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team.

Pros

I found the ability to build assessments to measure the learning uptake of my team very easy. I am not 100% tech savy, but found SkyPrep easy to understand and work out.

Cons

I would like to see better analysis graphs and the ability to build bespoke reports.

Stacey R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great product

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/09/09

They have been great and worked with us through changes in the organization and found ways to fit the product to our needs.

Pros

This was an affordable option for us with a wealth of options that come with the product.

Cons

I wish there was more growth from the software in terms of options for assessments and polling learners with instant feedback.

Marsha K.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great!

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

I learn more about Dentistry and so do the users.

Pros

It's easy to set clients up for training and I like being able to see what they are working on and have completed.

Cons

I wish the software would remind clients who quit doing the course to begin again. (It might somehow, but I don't know that yet.)

Tal E.

I'm building and managing courses on the platform

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

very easy to grasp and working with. intuitive GUI easy to learn. many options for integration with other tools

Cons

some time lessons are not getting forwarded although the user has finish the module or the time is allowing it.

Jake K.

Sky Prep Review

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

Sky prep is a great tool that use for our business and is to upload document, videos, pp, etc. It is easy to gain access to the users participation and assessment scores.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Making items accessible or downloadable for the users on different computers

Response from SkyPrep

Hi Jake. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We actually have a feature that will let you determine which items can be made available to download by your users. If you reach out to [email protected], someone will be happy to provide details on how.

James L.

TechTraining, LLC

Reviewed on 2014/07/23

I have been working with the Professionals at Skyprep for over a year now and the experience has been great. The product makes it extremely easy to create upload material, create exams and courses and sell my courses. Most importantly, my customers love the user friendly platform.
Lastly, when I started my business, all I had was a bunch of videos, powepoints and PDF's, and the Skyprep team helped me turn those items into a series of seamless training programs from enrollment to certification.

Eugene L.

Skyprep proves to be correct choice.

Reviewed on 2014/10/28

After exhaustive research and trials Skyprep is the clear winner. Now, one year after implementation the benefits are realized throughout the organization. Skyprep's easy of use, excellent support, wide range of functionality all at a great price, has given us an edge in the marketplace.

Nichole V.

Forward Thinking Company With Customer Service Done Right

Reviewed on 2014/11/13

SkyPrep is a forward thinking company that has enabled STARLINK to enhance its online training experience. They have been responsive and have provided us with timely solutions. SkyPrep goes the extra mile for STARLINK each and every time! We highly recommend Kia and the SkyPrep team.

Emily H.

SkyPrep Review

Reviewed on 2014/08/05

Skyprep is easy to use and is very beneficial to our organization. The customer service is cooperative and great to work with!

Daniel H.
Industry: Sports

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload a wide variety of documents, videos, etc. that make it very easy to create courses. Their assessment creation system is very straightforward and easy to navigate. We love to use their analytic tools that are included with the platform. After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them!

Cons

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Courtney H.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

SkyPrep Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

Pros

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Cons

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Industry: Media Production

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Pros

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Cons

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Jack K.

your learning platform partner

Reviewed on 2014/06/19

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude on the part of the tech people was very much we/they. "We (the tech people) know all. And wouldn't this be a great job if it weren't for all those users and customers we have to deal with." The attitude at SkyPrep is much healthier and ultimately much more constructive for everyone. If you have an idea for a feature, SkyPrep's approach is open-minded and creative. "Hmmm. Maybe that would be a good idea. And maybe it would be even better if we also did such-and-such..." I'm not saying the SkyPrep tech people don't have to prioritize and I'm not saying they can drop everything for every request you make, but they seem to think of customers as partners, as scouts for what the training market needs. So if you need more than a cookie cutter approach to a learning platform, I would make two suggestions. Number one, sign up with SkyPrep; most if not all the features you need are probably already there. Number Two, think of yourself as their partner in return by respectfully and appreciatively letting them know what you think would help them in their mission of making SkyPrep even better and better and better. And that's saying a lot.

Response from SkyPrep

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Srdjan K.
Industry: Medical Devices

Great training software for my customer service team

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Cons

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Jodie T.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Sky Prep Evaluation

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

Pros

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

Cons

At this time, we don't have any complaints

Angie G.
Industry: E-Learning

5 stars for SkyPrep

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Cons

A technical feature while exiting an exam