TalentDesk Reviews

TalentDesk

Recruiting software & applicant tracking system

1.5/5 (2 reviews)

Horrible customer support

Reviewed on 2014/04/08

After using the free trial for a few days we didn't find TalkDesk providing everything we needed and were told that TalkDesk could do. Trying to cancel our account this has to be done through customer support, which takes at least a week to respond.

After several attempts to cancel the account we finally got confirmation that this was done. A week later our creditcard started getting charged for the account which wasn't closed down at all. To this day we are still getting charged and can't get any response from the support in this matter.
How ever, they DO respond to other tickets that are 2-4 weeks old and doesn't involve closing the account or stop charging us.
I'm sorry to say it but TalkDesk is acting like a scam company which I truly believe it's not. They really need to get their support working. Until this is solved I advice everyone to stay away from TalkDesk.

Pros

+ Simple to use software

Cons

- Missing functions that are advertised
- Horrible, horrible customer support
- Trial account will charge you as you can't cancel account without contacting support that doesn't respond

Response from TalentDesk

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that there is a "Cancel" button in your account which you can click at any time if you would like to cancel your subscription. I looked at our records and it appears our Customer Service responded to your inquiry within 3 hours, so I am not sure what happened. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund your last payment if you are not happy with the service. Please email us with your account number and we would be happy to resolve this for you.

Signed up and never got anything in return

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

The first month of signing up, the platform was plagued with bugs and was unusable. Half of the time I couldn't even log in. After I canceled, they continued billing me for months and when I brought it to their attention, they asked me for proof of when I canceled even though in their system they saw the account was no longer active yet I was getting billed.

Pros

None, I wouldn't recommend it at all

Cons

Tons of bugs
Billing mistakes and continuing to charge me and refusing a refund Even though they acknowledge there was a mistake

0.0/10