VidCruiter VidInterviewing Reviews

4.6/5 (7 reviews)
Vanessa J.

K-12 School -- it works for us

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

We are a network of charter schools in Philadelphia. Our recruitment team uses VidCruiter software in conjunction with Salesforce. We signed up for VidCruiter so that we could free up recruiter time during phone interviews. We were limited in the number of people that we could conduct phone interviews with, so our process relied very heavily on resume screening. VidCruiter has allowed us to interview FAR more people and to consider people seriously beyond a resume. Candidates enjoy the flexibility in scheduling and the ability to re-record their answers. As a recruiter, it is nice to reserve phone interviews for critical roles or follow up questions.

Pros

Customer support is amazing. Delightful, really. Replies are fast and issues are resolved quickly. It is very much a selling point that has allowed us to renew for the last couple of years.

Cons

Occasionally, video load time lags both as a reviewer and for candidate participants. I'm not sure why. As a reviewer, this means it takes me a bit longer than I'd like to watch a video because it will stream the first few seconds and I have to keep pausing it to let it buffer. I am confident that it isn't my internet connection because I can easily enjoy Netflix and YouTube without this issue.

The way of creating positions and adding questions to positions is a more time consuming than I'd like. For me, this is where I lean on the support team who graciously create positions for me in what seems like lightening speed.

Response from VidCruiter

Thank you very much for that in-depth review, Vanessa! As we continue to innovate and seek ways to become better, reviews like these help us achieve this. We are glad that you have taken full advantage of our great support team and hope to continue our partnership for many more years!

Chris R.

Canadian Track and Field Championships - 2014

Reviewed on 2015/07/03

We contacted Vidruiter to help us transition from a paper only volunteer application process to an online application process. We knew were going to get hundreds of applications as this was the second year in a row for us hosting the event. The online platform we that VidCruiter developed in very close collaboration with us was superb.

Pros

As Chair of the Volunteer recruitment and accreditation committee (and a volunteer myself), it was very important to me that I be able to manage the information from the applications and that it be as automated as possible. The product they developed achieved this in spades and I was able to focus more on the volunteer's experience and assistant the rest of the committee rather than staying on top of all the paper.

Working with the staff at VidCruiter was a very positive experience and they grasped what we needed while coming up with their own innovations that were really helpful.

Response time on questions was very good and I can honestly say that I always got an answer quickly.

Response from VidCruiter

Hi, Chris! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our partnership as well! Thank you for the review!

Adam W.

Great service

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

I use vidCruiter daily. They provide great service and support. Making my life as a recruiter easier. The interface is easy to use. All the features help me organize and track all of my candidates.

Pros

Keeps me organized, and helps me track candidates

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow and doesn't work as fast as I want it to.

Response from VidCruiter

Hi, Adam! We are glad to hear that VidCruiter has helped you stay organized throughout the recruitment process! Thanks a lot for the review.

Alyse C.

Very Efficient

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

I use VidCruiter every day to schedule interviews. It is a complete time saver and is easy to use. A great feature is a video-chat option. Love this service!

Pros

It is very user-friendly even if you have never used the application before. The customer service is also extremely supportive and available.

Cons

There can be minor glitches here and there but technical support is immediately responsive.

Response from VidCruiter

Thank you very much, Alyse! We are delighted to hear that our customer service has been top notch!

6.0/10
Angela P.

Happily recommend VidCruiter

Reviewed on 2015/06/04

We use Vidcruiter to assist with the recruiting in our call centre and it has proven to be a reliable and flexible platform that has streamlined our internal process and improved our efficiencies.

Pros

Flexible, customizable and user friendly. VIdCruiter is dedicated to continuous improvement and is always looking for ways to improve their platform

Cons

Reporting and data export

Response from VidCruiter

Thank you, Angela! Customization has always been a top priority at VidCruiter and we're happy to hear you have benefited from this.

Andrea D.

We are very pleased

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

Our recruiting firm has been using Vidcruiter for six months and it has really added value to our clients and our candidates. The customer support and technical support is awesome.

Response from VidCruiter

Thanks for the review Andrea! Glad to hear we added value to your great organization!

Curent user

Love Vidcruiter

Reviewed on 2013/01/09

I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love VidCruiter. It saves me so much time from going through resumes and pre-screening, its crazy.

Thank you so much for sharing this idea with us.

Response from VidCruiter

Thank you for the review! We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our product!