Core Commissions Reviews

Core Commissions

Powerful and Affordable Commission Management Solutions

4.7/5 (7 reviews)
Robb P.

Great tool to ease our administrative burden

Reviewed on 2015/10/01
Review Source

Prior to using Core Commissions were using Excel Spreadsheets and a Google Sheets system to track account assignments and bonus payments. The process was very complex; relationships can change over time, someone might manage from Jan - June and someone else has the relationship from July - Dec. And often times the payments for any given month are delayed by 30-45 days. You can imaging the rework to try and ensure that we paid each individual the proper amount.

Core Commissions lets us track account responsibilities by date. When we enter sales information into the tool it looks up the Account Executive that was responsible for the relationship on the corresponding date and properly credits the individual. It then presents this information in an easy to use tracker that has advanced filter and display capabilities. We find it as easy to use as XLS, but much more functional.

The Core Commissions support team has been fantastic. Our initial launch process was smooth and easy to facilitate. They used screen sharing technology to ensure that I was capable of using the system and spent time to really ensure we comfortable with all the different functional areas.

Even more importantly, we have been using this tool for over 3-years now. When I have questions or requests to update things, they have been very responsive and there has been no added charges for the call and support. They have also spent time understanding my requirements as they continue to upgrade the system.

Pros

Easy to use, with very complex tracking requirements on our part
Primary interface is like XLS
Customer Support has been fantastic
Secure environment that allows each individual to see only the data for which they are responsible
Managers can see their entire team
Exports to XLS for additional functionality, if required
Tons of advanced features to support complex calculations

Cons

Each time I have found something I wanted updated, the team at Core Commissions has incorporated that into the standard tool.

Robert P.

This product saved me hours or work and rework

Reviewed on 2015/10/01

We are a 30-person sales organization that pays a commission / bonus to our account executives based on the various relationships that they manage. Some of our team actually gets paid a percentage of revenue they deliver each mont and all of them have an opportunity for a bonus once they reach the annual targets.

We were using Excel Spreadsheets and a Google Sheets system prior to working with Core Commissions. The transactions were even more complex because relationships can change over time; someone might manage from Jan - June and someone else has the relationship from July - Dec. And often times the payments for any given month were delayed by 30-45 days.

Core Commissions is easy to use and the support team has been fantastic. Our initial launch process was smooth and easy to facilitate. They used screen sharing technology to ensure that I was capable of using the system and spent time to really ensure I was comfortable.

Even more importantly though, we have been using this for over 3-years now. When I have questions or requests to update things, they have been very responsive and there has been no added charges for the call and support. They have also spent time understanding my requirements as they continue to upgrade the system.

Anabel O.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/09/12
Review Source

Liz B.

Excellent Customer Service. Always there to help.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Easy to track commissions. Easy to deliver reports. Employees can view their dashboard and get access to real time info.

Pros

I love how simple it is to run reports and track commissions. It's very simple and direct. The rep has been awesome in assisting me through this process. I was trying to test another system, which was way too complicated. So I had to shut that down and quickly have a new system built. Within hours, Core not only got back to me, but helped me setup a walk through of their system and scheduled a training. They helped me turn things around super fast and made it really easy!

Cons

Some of the features are not so intuitive but customer service is great when I'm confused. At times it's a bit confusing with the functions but like I said, Core is just an email away so it's nothing that can't be handled quickly.

Claude C.

Great tool with good customization

Reviewed on 2015/09/25

Core Commission is an excellent tool for pulling disparate information together to generate meaningful reports. We use Core weekly to determine payment for all sales reps (wages, OT, commisisons, clawbacks, bonuses and more). Without it, this process would be incredibly cumbersome. The team at Core Commissions is extremely responsive and happy to help solve issues and provide solutions for unique scenarios.

The user interface takes a bit of time to get familiar with. The reports also require some patience to design and modify. This can be a challenge at first but given the different requirements for each customer, this makes sense. And once your reports are done, you can generate them quickly.

I would recommend this to any organization that wants a flexible tool that can integrate easily with other systems and wants to implement a solution quickly.

Samantha G.

Great product - affordable and got set up very quickly.

Reviewed on 2012/12/28

After looking at the limited available options for commission calculation software, this was the only clear choice. I did not need a cloud version (although they have one), and wanted a way to get away from manually figuring out some pretty complicated commission plan rules. I am totally happy with Core and would definitely recommend them.

Pros

Great customer service. Core offered me several options tailored to my budget. Huge time saver for calculating monthly sales commissions for wine agents.
Cool reporting and graphing features

Cons

Lots of features I will probably never need or use. Took me a few sessions to figure out my way around the application.

David W.

Paragon Dealer Services

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

The quality of product is extremely strong. I and my agents love it.

After some extensive training, I have been left with a good feel for navigating the system. Customer service is awesome.

Although there is functionality that I am not currently using, I believe Core can provide whatever I need. Again, leads back to excellent customer service.

This is a great software and I would recommend it to anyone.

Thanks,