WebHR

Everyone's Favorite All-in-One Social HR Software

Bharat V.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Employees' Management was Not So Easy Before!

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

1. Lags in speed performance.
2. It doesn't have automated system to send automated e mails to employees for any job openings within
the company.
3. Price should be competitive.

Pros

1. It is Very Simple and Easy Tool to use, Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials.
2. Easily accessible from Mobile phones also.
3. Can make amendments to existing files.
4. No or Very Less Technical Issues.
5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with
us.

Cons

1. As It is Very Simple and Easy software to use and gives Hassle-free experience in managing
employees' credentials so lesser efforts are required to maintain our records.
2. It can be easily accessed from Mobile phones also so in urgency or in any situation we can access our
important records and take actions swiftly.
3. Amendments can be done to existing files so no need to create extra files or documents. This feature
avoids confusion.
4. No or Very Less Technical Issues so no technical wizard is required to operate it.
us so it avoids confusion and saves a lot of time.

Mohammed K.

Unmatchable Quality and Performance

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Pros

Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Cons

Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Ejaz ali M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It's good product with user friendly interface.

Reviewed on 2018/01/20

- Automated our complete HR approval process for leaves, Forms, expense etc.
- Employees have access to their data documents and info.

Pros

- User friendly interface and less costly with almost all the HCM modules available in package.
- support for the software is great from vendor

Cons

Customization is bit problem and less flexible for localization specially for uae leave and eos calculations.

Naureen S.

Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

Pros

First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

Cons

The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

Moayad R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Happy user

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Pros

Easy to setup
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Cons

Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.

Kendra K.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Pros

I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Cons

The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

Response from WebHR

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Gowtham K.

One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Pros

The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Cons

Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

Using it for almost 2 years now and...

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made.

Keep it up, WebHR Team!

Pros

I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

Cons

- there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast
- UX of some modules is not optimal
- on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Sarah V.

Interim HR

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

I have enjoyed working with the staff and learning the system overall. There are a several functions that I am currently exploring and will be using this year as we move forward into a new year.

Pros

I like that it stores all the information you need it to and that there are lots of options for integrations.

Cons

When first learning the software it is a bit difficult to navigate as different functions are in different sections. Its almost like it is layered in.

Kelly M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Just AMAZING ECHO DOT

Reviewed on 2017/03/12

I work in a pharmaceutical company for 10 years as HR manager. Our company is based on 2000 plus employees, and we have been using WebHR from Last two years. As our company is growing day by day. We have to be more updated with technology. And YES WebHR does solve our problem. It is Very easy to operate and very time Effective. As I have to look after 2000 plus employees Attendance, Payroll, and Leaves, Etc.
Now, WebHR just surprised me with this NEW INTEGRATION OF ECHO DOT I have bought ECHO DOT two devices like 3 months ago. One for myself to control all my employees attendance, leaves, employee's birthdays, and upcoming training and much more. And other Device for my CEO because just love the idea of ECHO DOT.
What can I say about this device..!! it is all I want.. I mean being as HR manager and looking all the Records one by one going to every employee leaves their birthdays and etc. it's really time-consuming but when WebHR introduce this device. I was totally hooked with this device because ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMAND. the idea of not having to type your questions and getting pretty good and accurate answers (most of the time) is pretty amazing.
Just ASK ALEXA who's birthday is today? Who is absent? And many more questions you can ask and ALEXA will provide all the answer.. , I've seen scores of Smart devices come and go. Until now, nobody quite got it right. In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software.
Thank you WebHR for this Integration. Just AMAZING ECHO DOT.

Pros

it is everything what i was looking for, and also great support team.

Arifur R.

Complete Solution for Ogranization

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.
Best one

Cons

Project management
Task Management
Resource Schedule
Leave Approval

Ali Z.

WebHR is among one of the best software i have ever seen in my HR Career, It is so user...

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

So far its very good !

Pros

Web-HR is a friendly software which keep us updated, What is happening around with regard to employee attendance / time keeping and keep the data accessible by one click as and when required.

Best Part is its interface and employee statistical dashboard!

Cons

Payroll area needs improvement and needs to just like excel view.

Sarah C.

Webhr is easy to use and I enjoy the features that are offered.

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

It helps keep accurate employee work hours and produces proper time sheets. This has improved our payroll process tremendously. The system also provides and easy way to capture employee information for employee verification's.

Pros

The payroll functions and reimbursement features is what I personally use the most. Those functions are easy to navigate. We also really enjoy the appreciation badges, it is an easy way to show appreciated or recognition of a fellow colleague.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues with on boarding and employees receiving the emails. This has improved but there is still some improvements that can be made to that function. The once things that I dislike the most is the delay in responses from Customer Support. There are many times where I have had to send multiple emails and days will go by before a response is given. Sometime even the response is not helpful.

infasME experience using WebHR

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Pros

Very easy and friendly user interface, we now use it for our experience claim and travel request and we plan to use more modules in future. like integration with out attendance system and office 365

Cons

Nothing major ,we love it , but some small UI mistakes,Performance module must enhanced

Yaser R.

Nice one, but need a lot of improvement such as localized policies

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Managing my HR Related tasks

Pros

Easy using interface
Clean design and pages
Much options in every page
Reasonable prices
Yearly renewal discount offers

Cons

Localized policies not exsist
Leave module don't have projected leaves as a future application
Late response from support team

Emmanuel D.

WebHR Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

It simplifies Human Resource Management process and offers a single platform. It provides an easily accessible interface which gives access to information and hierarchical approach to employee management.

Pros

- Ease of Access
- Flexibility
- Reliability
- Robustness
- Interactive UI
- Simplification

Cons

- Advanced monitoring and integration problems
- Information Visibility

Sehrish N.

Great experience so far.

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

We almost took all company HR matters to this platform and it helped us to manage all the data in a proper and organized way.

Pros

User Friendly, and the support team always figure out if any issue come across and to fix it ASAP. So far so good experience.

Cons

Some modules need to updated , and the team is already working to improve that like Forms and ad on performance module.

Christopher C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

WebHR has saved so much money!!

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

My overall experience with WebHR has been great. My company now has a human resources place to help my employees manage their busienss in private and safety. It is great to live in such a day and age!!!

Pros

I like that i didnt have to hire a HR person!! I can have webHr help my company by managing the employees and their needs at my company without having the overhead of an actual HR person. It is great!!!

Cons

It was hard to tryst the system, and took a few months of contemplating going outside the norm. So glad we did!!! It was worth it.

Taleb Z.

Easy to use and update

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

I'm so satisfied with the experience I have with WebHR, it make our daily tasks easier and a lot of time saving instead of going back to HR or to our office manager asking about leave balance and notifications about being on sick leaves, etc...

Pros

- Easy to apply for annual leaves, sick leaves & update info
- Give us all the information we require about our employments, remaining annual leaves, sick leaves
- provide information about colleagues birthday which we were missing earlier
- provide a better planning for our leaves where we'll be knowing who is on leave and whether we can schedule a leave on the same day or not when it is related to colleagues from the same team & tasks.

Cons

- many errors are appearing while going into new sections which is normal as a lot of reconfiguration is required for new products to make it suitable for users

Ayaz B.

HR is so easy with WEBHR

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

It is easy to use a complete HR life cycle software.Customer is happy to have it .Deployed with a prestigious IT education providers with several branches and it is working fantastically well. Keep it up team VEREGSYSTEMS

Pros

User friendly.
Complete functions.
Integration with IoT.
Chice of multiple languages specially arabic.

Cons

NA

Jerecho S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

My Two Cents

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

When using WebHR from my Mobile, I can't access the 'Employee Hours' page. In short, site is not mobile responsive.

Pros

Pretty convenient when using WebHR web app, user friendly site.

Cons

Website has some bugs specially on Mobile that needs to be fix. Like the notifications fly-over tab.

Mubashir A.
  • Industry: Banking

Normal review as an Employee

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Amazing experience. From the time our company have started this software for employees, everything seem organized. The authority levels are set properly and even the appraisals are done from the WebHR system.
The people who never used the HR software, would benefit from the WebHR with ease of use and nicely customized to cater the needs of company.

Pros

The attendance, leaves, worksheet and forms features are great. The level of authorization is also set to allow approval in a hierarchy. It has a simple and nice layout and easy to use. It have some features of like facebook that people can post like and share their views.

Cons

The options to amend any approved thing is unavailable. The fields which are filled again and again should give options to auto-populate. The layout should be improved a bit more to make it look more nice.

Nurul hazrina M.

My One Year Experience with WebHR

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

We use WebHR for our overall functionality. It solves a lot of our problems.

Pros

It makes things easy for us and our employees. After we get used to it, everything becomes so easy and convenient.

Cons

There is some limitation that is not adjustable. E.g., no of taking leave cannot be changed from two days to more. We found it quite difficult for employees who want to take more than two days leave.

Daylon D.

Easy to stay on top of company initiatives

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

I like the conversations element. I can easily engage with the people in the company and stay on top of goals.

Cons

The visual style. It wouldn't hurt to have a few things that were better from an aesthetic standpoint.

Marnelli M.

WEB HR Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Pros

It is an all in one shop for employees and managers to track employee performance and attendance.

Cons

Some features are not yet enabled for employees to see performance feedbacks.