WebHR

Mohammed
Mohammed

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2018/07/01

Pros

- Almost Everything
- This is one of the best applications that I have used, implemented or purchased in the past 9 years of my professional career

Cons

- Almost nothing
- A few features or modules were not up to the mark when they started this up but the company have been taking every feedback seriously and continues to deliver all the possible features at a very fast pace without taking much time.

Arifur
Arifur

Complete Solution for Ogranization

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.
Best one

Cons

Project management
Task Management
Resource Schedule
Leave Approval

Anum
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

It is really good in terms of keeping a record, i get my attendance, number of hours worked

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

track of attendance on daily basis , leave application with reason, time with leave remaining leaves mentioned. birthday track for colleagues, any announcements made by the company.
badges which is very motivating track of vacancies coming up within the organisation, new hires also we can comment and like it, this feature was earlier not available.

Pros

Sometimes system does not support so we cannot login at the time we reach,if we forward the request to our reporting authority they can log us in, also it is easy to keep a track on leaves

Cons

sometimes if you apply for more leaves, it will only calculate as per the allowed days.
this feature some times confuses me

Haider
Haider

Excellent experience to get all staff together with one window message. Good connectivity...

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

HR get more closer to understand functionally.

HR get more closer to understand functionally.

Pros

Every thing is very clear like approval stages and where it falls, without bothering to check with your second command for approval status. good i like that.

Cons

Not user friendly , like you can not itself change DP or your information until admin /HR personal change. The front panel should be like FB interface to get more attraction.

Kris
Kris
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Comprehensive but modular offering that suits any business requirement

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

We have a number of projects with different characteristics and WebHR is flexible enough to be applied across them all.

Pros

Can select only the modules required.
simple and intuitive User Interface.
Easy to administer.
Training new employees is quick and easy.
Roles and permissions are easy to change and changes are instant.

Cons

occasional unexplained bugs with user accounts, particularly on the mobile application.
Multi-languages not available on the mobile application.
Subscription fees don't reduce as the number of users increases (no savings for scale offered).

Aditya
Aditya

Easy to manage tasks

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

Pros

I like the "assign task" feature the most as it helps you manage and not forget the tasks that you need to perform on a particular day.

Cons

It automatically logs out after few minutes

Dominic
Dominic
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The platform has a lot to improve and is going into that direction, and is excited about it.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

The entirety and most especially their Support group. If only they can be 24/7, that would be helpful.

Cons

At the moment, we cannot maximise the Payslips as there is no template in place for our Region, Philippines. However, as per Support, they are in the process of creating one which we are all looking forward.

Matthew
Matthew

Excellent "First" HRMS System

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

We needed a system to easily manage employee onboarding, attendance, and employee files. This is definitely a major improvement over the mess of spreadsheets we were previously using to manage HR-related tasks.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and easy to learn. This was definitely a prerequisite for my company, as this is our first HRMS system.

Cons

The system can feel a bit "incomplete" in terms of the GUI. I wish it were easier to extend the platform and integrate with MS Office. Integration with LMS (Moodle) also proved cumbersome.

Gege
Gege
  • Industry: Legal Services

Surprisingly easy to use.

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros

What I like most about WebHR is how easy it is to navigate and custimize it to a companies individual needs.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about WebHR and anything I can think of would just be nitpicking a amzingly developed website and software.

Domingo Antonio
Domingo Antonio
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I have everything in control

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

The platform is easy to use and allows me to carry out a complete management of Human Resources in my company

Pros

What I liked the most about this platform was the way it centralizes all the information related to human resources management

Cons

I would like them to improve the platform is the integration with other programs or tools that I use in my company

Marietta Yvette
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Pros

It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

Cons

A few of the things which I don't like:
* Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker.
* Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?)
* On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable.
* To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

Pia

An All-Inclusive Platform To Manage Employees

Reviewed on 2023/02/18

It tracks time, onboarding, and leaves. It is an all-inclusive piece of software that can be used to handle the necessary data processing from the beginning of a career through retirement. Strong, 24-hour help is available online.

Pros

It makes sure that everything is available to management and staff. It keeps you informed on the most recent HR news, regulations, and changes. It is intended to be used by all Organizational departments, not just the HR team. The customer support is outstanding.

Cons

The application's compatibility with mobile devices is quite poor. Except that I can't think of any drawbacks to WebHr. They provide excellent service, so I can always find what I need.

Imran

Employee Friendly System

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

Pros

Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

Cons

Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

Moayad
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Happy user

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Pros

Easy to setup
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Cons

Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.

Sehrish

WebHR the best HR Solution used so far

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

Pros

It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

Cons

There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.

Neal

Affordable, all-in-one HRIS

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management.
Expedites in-house...

Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management.
Expedites in-house processing of payroll.
Enables easy communication of company wide news and announcements.

Pros

Biggest pros are by far the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations.

The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

Cons

The on-boarding features fall short of competitors like BambooHR. Whereas BambooHR allows you to create a package of documents that can be electronically completed and signed, WebHR only allows for documents to be sent over for signature and not completion. I think this is a major shortcoming, although the cost and features available make it one that smaller companies with fewer weekly/monthly/yearly hires should feel confident looking past.

Using it for almost 2 years now and...

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made.

Keep it up, WebHR Team!

Pros

I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

Cons

- there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast
- UX of some modules is not optimal
- on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Christian

Perfect HR software

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

This is the best HR software I have ever personally used. It's so simple to use, great features, easy to use (for employees) quick to clock in and out, great payroll system and reporting. Support is second to none! So helpful when you need help. I would highly recommend anyone to use Web HR.

Cons

I generally can't think of anything, everything can be always a step better. But honestly, this system wouldn't let you down! Just keep up with the good work!

Melroy
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

WebHR - Excellent HR Solution

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

This solution has been like a saviour for our company in maintianing records and to get rid of all the manual systems. Its the best application with an awesome support team.

Pros

It gives us a 360 view about employees and their activities at one shot. Easy to use, reliable, efficient and time saving on processing reports.

Cons

Sometimes updates that take place, take a little much time to actually reflect on every device or system.
On-the-go developments take place which is not completely tested and when the update or fix has been released, it would cause multiple errors, but however, the support team is quick to respond and fix.

Geneva

WebHR Experience

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

I use WebHR everyday at work since this is where I get data and I'd say it is reliable. I can run report in just seconds which is way better than what we had before with our old system. I admit it was quite a struggle at first since we had to specifically request to customize some features which were not initially available but overtime as new functions were added, the process became smoother and more user friendly. So all in all, the shift to WebHR was worth it in the end.

Pros

It is accessible anytime anywhere as long as there is internet which is quite convenient. It's fast and reliable as well especially when running reports with huge amount of data.

Cons

When they do updates, some customized features gets messed up and we need to contact them again to correct it, which sometimes could take a while.

Eduardo
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 2+ years

Decent HRIS

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

It's a great product at a decent price. It does add up for organizations with large populations. Evaluate your needs and check the pricing. I appreciate that they add functionality without adding to the price.

Pros

It allows admins to manage employee info, PTO, company calendars, some capacity planning and document storage (for things like contracts). As an admin, you would appreciate that data collection will mostly come from the employees filling in their own records. You just need to manage it. There are also reports, so you can get valuable insights on the big picture.

Cons

There was a learning curve, so some training was needed to get employees used to it. Video demos work best to get people to try out the functions with some guidance.

Tariq

WebHR review

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

Feature Rich Social HR Complete Recruitment Solution
Employees Self Service Extremely User-Friendly
Effortless Payroll Employees Attendance / Biometrics
Very Cost Effective Comprehensive Reports & Graphs

Cons

Extensive Leaves Management Online Job Portal
Extensive Employee Profile Customizable Data Fields
Documents Management Reports Generator

Maria
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

HR Improvements

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

WEB HR solved the problems of communications between HR and staff as it serves as a platform for HR improved procedures, new polices, news about the company and staff.
Benefits - will provide/communicate to us standard operational procedures, open communication, improved HR procedures and less paper works.

Pros

The software is user friendly and a good start for us since this is the first time we had this software that improves communication between the HR and staff. And it is paperless!!

Cons

We are encountering delayed posting update in the time line.

Sarah

Webhr is easy to use and I enjoy the features that are offered.

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

It helps keep accurate employee work hours and produces proper time sheets. This has improved our payroll process tremendously. The system also provides and easy way to capture employee information for employee verification's.

Pros

The payroll functions and reimbursement features is what I personally use the most. Those functions are easy to navigate. We also really enjoy the appreciation badges, it is an easy way to show appreciated or recognition of a fellow colleague.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues with on boarding and employees receiving the emails. This has improved but there is still some improvements that can be made to that function. The once things that I dislike the most is the delay in responses from Customer Support. There are many times where I have had to send multiple emails and days will go by before a response is given. Sometime even the response is not helpful.

Marion
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2022/10/05

Once your organization is set up, changes continue to happen and the Customer Service Department (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) was more than helpful with getting them done.

Pros

From the employee perspective, very easy to record vacation/sick time

Cons

A little repetitive during onboarding setup