Bookedin

Online appointment booking for busy shops.

• Industry: Cosmetics

Awesome but expensive

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

It was efficient and i really liked it and would continue to use it if it was cost effective for me as a single chair salon

Pros

Ease of booking and adding clients/ services/ etc

Cons

The cost was a little high for me and I didn’t like that I couldn’t book multiple services for the same client at once

Faith
  • Industry: Cosmetics

BookedIN is great!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I’ve gained many clients through booked in

I’ve gained many clients through booked in

Pros

My clients can easily book their services with me

Cons

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Bookedin

I was looking for something easier for my clients and more user-friendly

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Bookedin

I’m still considering other products because I really want an app that would allow me to have my clients book services and buy products all under one umbrella
Summer

Glitches, slow, double bookings

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Not good. I use it DAILY as do my clients. Some months I have hundreds of clients and 20-30 per week. It is confusing in some ways for clients.

Pros

Overall, set up is easy.
Allowed options that I need for my business.

Cons

Will not let me (the administrator) make changes, if trying to change multiple things will say “can’t do this other processing”, allowed double booking when it should NOT have, will not let me book or reschedule appointments. Etc...

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for your feedback Summer and we appreciate your honest review. Here in Bookedin, we prioritize helping our clients to ensure that we address all your issues and concerns to provide a positive and exceptional customer experience. I will be contacting you personally to address the issues that you've encountered with our software. Talk to you soon and take care always. --Geno

Margret
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Dr Holland

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

My first time with in line booking system. It had its merits. I'm pleased overall

Pros

I like that it frees up time for me and gives patients the freedom to book at their convenience.

Cons

The 15 minute break in between bookings doesn't seem to work very well.

Also for settings with multiple practitioners, you can't select the practitioner you want, rather you need to select date and see if your practitioner has time on that day. Awkward and time consuming for the client.

Jane

Reasons for Switching to Bookedin

It's what's used at the clinic where I rent space and Jane app was too expensive for my needs
Angela
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking for an appointment. Now they go to the link on my website and see my availability and schedule their own appointment. It appears on my calandar and I get an email notification. If they ask for an appointment the old way (by texting me, calling me, or emailing me) I promptly text them or email them the link. At the time of appointments, I make the next appointment for my client using BookedIn in the office. I worried that I would not be in control of my schedule, but it hasn't felt that way at all. I still set the parameters that clients can choose from and it works out great for both me and my clients. The email reminder to clients has cut down on no-shows too. The BookeIn program also has a built in email invoice that I use for billing no-shows. The client receives an email bill, pays it online, and the money is deposited into my account. Saves time, stamps, envelopes, paper, and printer ink. My personal google calandar with my own dentist appointments or conferences or kids activities is imported into my work BookedIn calandar so I know not to book clients during those times. This feature has made it seamless to mange to calendars (home and work). If i have questions or suggestions for improvement, I speak directly to the developers and they are very helpful and responsive. BookedIn is more affordable than it's competitors and doesn't include useless features I don't need, but rather has many options for me to customize the program to be exactly what I need. I can't reccommend BookedIn enough!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is slow

Prue

Easy Friendly Booking Software

Reviewed on 2022/07/30

I like knowing what appointments are booked for the week or month. The time I save is wonderful. And the fact I can check on my mobile or laptop from anywhere.

Pros

The software saves me and my clients so much time. I can set up a month of appointments and they can book their time from anywhere. No more phone calls or text messages back and forth.
I like how easy and user friendly it is.
I like the email and bookedin alerts when people book and confirm appointments.

Cons

I would like if there was a way to save client appointment history in there. And wish the cost of NZD as the USD hurts the bank each month.

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for the review here Prue, great feedback! I'm very happy Bookedin is helping solve the "back and forth" and is user friendly. Good news, we do have client appointment history tracking, here's a link to explain how it works. https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/202079528-Client-history Also, we plan to change our billing to accommodate NZD too, I will let you know as soon as that is available. ~Leanne

Veronica
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

simple process didn't need to do much to learn the program and not a million calls from the creators to "see how its going"

Pros

I have a consulting firm I am able to control my clients quote bookings with ease simplifying the process for her office staff as well as myself.

Cons

that I am not able to separate by my clients businesses Ie I would have to pay for a subscription for myself and each of my clients as a-pose to applying a different logo per calendar booking user

iCloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Bookedin

easy to use and worth the price

Response from Bookedin

Thank you Veronica! Wow great feedback, we're so glad Bookedin is simplifying things for your clients. ~Leanne

Very good. No complaints

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

Pros

Easy to use, I like the texting reminder feature the best. I also like the auto search as I begin punching someone's number in. The public / private services are also a plus as what gets seen by public is different than my needs

Cons

I would like to do a blast text for updates to my customers. Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when? No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls

Whonattan
  • Industry: Automotive

Easy to use, great money value

Reviewed on 2023/07/20

Saving time with the appointment confirmations

Saving time with the appointment confirmations

Pros

Easy to use, it is easy for me ser let appointments to my customers and the most important thing for me, the reminder’s, it help a lot

Cons

I use the app on my cellphone, sometimes the app shut me out and I need login again

Response from Bookedin

Thanks for this Whonattan! We are so happy to serve you and your auto business. Email our book a call with our team any time if you need assistance. ~Leanne

Beau
  • Industry: Automotive

Amazing Application

Reviewed on 2023/11/20

Pros

Bookedin has help my business grow. With amazing results. One of the best booking platforms out there i recommend to all businesses the need it

Cons

There nothing i didnt like love it since the start of time

Response from Bookedin

Thank you so much Beau for your glowing review of Bookedin! We are thrilled to hear the app is helping your business grow.

Caroline

Flexible time saver and easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/09/09

I am delighted with BookedIN. It has so many convenient features that are saving me a lot of time. And it is easy to set up, with friendly online support.

Pros

My clients can run through my diary easily to see what slots are available and taking a slot is easy. Setting up was straightforward. In particular, linking with Paypal was easier than some of the others that I tried before choosing BookedIN.
I love the diary sync. I used to manually type clients' details from the booking site to my calendar. And when the client pays, this shows up on the calendar. The payment system is easy too. I used to manually prepare invoices. Then I would have to chase them up. This system resolves that manual work. I have saved at least 6 hours a week, and I work just 3 days a week, so that is significant. I have been able to charge different prices for daytime and evenings too.

The diary syncing is just so easy. With 2-way syncing I have been able to add personal diary events on the go (hairdresser, evenings out) and they show up on my diary in the office. This is so convenient.

I am very happy indeed with my switch to BookedIN. It is terrific that my clients' bookings go straight to the calendar and that they can write me notes. And the system makes payment magically easy for both me and the client. It is great that I can see at a glance when clients have paid. I think this has saved me around 6 hours a week, and for someone who works just 3 days a week, this is significant.dated. I used to do this manually.

I am spending less time typing, collecting fees is easy. So I am less stressed and have more more time to spend on my clients.

Cons

I am looking forward to the SMS facility which I understand is in development. It might be nice to offer a few more automatic emails, perhaps after the event, encouraging clients to write me a friendly review.

Jayme

The Revolutionary RMT

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered.
The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than you';Ltd think!} Both patients and practioners love the e-mail confirmation feature. It has reduced the number of missed appointments and allows clients to reboook if something has come up.
I don't think you will find another program as easy to use and financially feasible for a small business owner. The customer support is phenomenal. Any questions I've had have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner.
I have recommended Booked In to a number of other small business owners & will continue to do so. We love supporting a Canadian small business!

Les
  • Industry: Design

Great Software. Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

Great experience and always look forward to updates as they add new features that work.

Pros

Text and Email confirmations have changed to game for us.

Cons

Could use a few adjustments to key features such as not being able to schedule different services within the same time frame in an individual calendar. Would be great if we could schedule consultations during other services, or label a scheduled appointment for rescheduling. We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for the wonderful review Les and for taking the time to share your feedback with Bookedin. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure and your valuable suggestions were added to our feature request list.--Geno

Marco

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Cons

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Fiona

Owner of a business with 12 employees using booked since 2013

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

The automatic reminder to the clients is one of my favorite feature, booking clients have never been that easy and to see what the recent activities have been and what's going on. I love the side bar that keeps you updated on the upcoming appointments for the day. It is easy to confirm appointments also.

Cons

The fact that we are not able to see the appointments without internet connection is kind of annoying since I travel a lot.
Finding a way to make it possible would be a big improvement

Alina
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Booked in software

Reviewed on 2022/08/01

I love it and would recommend it to others

I love it and would recommend it to others

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, and my clients love the reminder texts!

Cons

I do not like that every time you sign in it has to send an email with a code to get in. Even when you choose the do not ask again at this location it makes you do it daily. That is the worst thing about this booking site.

Response from Bookedin

Thank you Alina for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you're finding Bookedin easy to use and that your clients enjoy it. To assist with logging in you may want to turn off the 2-step verification feature. Here's how: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410039230740-How-do-I-turn-off-Two-Step-Verification-

Cassandra
  • Industry: Photography

Bookedin as a whole is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2023/09/22

I've used Bookedin for a few years now and its really worked very well for me.

I've used Bookedin for a few years now and its really worked very well for me.

Pros

I love the ease of using the app on my phone and on the go can change and manage schedules of clients.

Cons

The only con I have is there is no payment request via the app. I believe this would be a great feature to have. When booking a client, getting deposit is the most important aspect in making sure you have secured that client and timeframe.

Response from Bookedin

Thanks for the review Cassandra! So glad Bookedin is helping you manage your schedule & clients. I'll add your vote on our features request list, adding a payment requests in the app is a great idea. Thanks again!

Alanna
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Overall

Reviewed on 2023/08/30

Pros

The mobile and browser versions are quite similar and it is easy to transition to and from making on the go bookings easy

Cons

I feel the multi calendar option is too expensive compared to others

Response from Bookedin

Thanks for this review Alanna, great feedback this is really helpful. ~Leanne

Karen

I love BookedIn. Very convenient and easy to use. Although I would love to see new features.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

Easy access, I can sync to my personal calendar, appointment reminders for clients (although I wish there were more options for reminders: like a day before notification/reminder). Love that I can pull up app from my computer or mobile devices.

Cons

I can't pull over clients who are already in my contacts. It would be so much easier if I could have access to my contacts when booking a new client who may already be in my phone contacts. Right now I have to copy phone numbers and email address from contacts in order to add to bookedin to book appointments.

Christine

I have really enjoyed using the system. I wish they more features.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Online booking

Online booking

Pros

I love the easy to use app.
The services are easy to add and customize. My clients like the reminder text and emails. Also the same day text and reminders. It's easy to find the type of service your looking for and the drop down buttons help search items faster

Cons

The payments system is terrible. I don't use PayPal. So I have to use square to take make payments. So I have to book appointments on on system and use another system on another. I wish my clients could book multiple appointments at one time. And I wish they could get he app too so they can book appointments on there instead of having to go online. It's frustrating to have repeatedly send them the link.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Convenient and easy to use

Reviewed on 2022/08/01

Pros

Love how client info is stored and it includes notes only seen by me, booking is quick and easy, easy set up.

Cons

It doesn’t always reach the client for reminders or confirmation

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for this Jennifer! So glad Bookedin is helping you with your client info and bookings. PS: Next time you notice an issue with the client reminders please report it to our tech support desk and we will investigate, just include the client name affected and which alert they did not receive: [email protected]

Sarah
  • Industry: Fine Art

Way to expensive for what its worth

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

It wasnt bad but theres forsure better apps out there especially that were cheaper

Pros

Uhm i cant really think of anything .. it wasnt a bad app but there was hardly any features

Cons

It was hard setting up my availability on my schedule- it was just very complicated- my clients wouldnt even get any confirmations or anything

Response from Bookedin

Thank Sarah for your review and we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us via email at [email protected] to further assist you with your account. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. --Geno

• Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2022/11/01

Love it. I have sent the link to several friends who use a booking service. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to set up, change if you need, and easy to sync

Cons

To be able to change appointments from personal calendar

Shelby
  • Industry: Fine Art

Made my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Amazing, effortless, and self explanatory!

Amazing, effortless, and self explanatory!

Pros

I love this software because I don't have to be at my business to schedule appointments. I can pull it up on my phone, Ipad, or any computer and do what I need to do without bothering the guys at the business that remain busy. I also love that it sends out confirmation and reminder texts! That feature has made it to where we have so much fewer no call or no show appointments.

Cons

I love this product so I really don't see anything wrong with it. If I had to change one thing it would be to show more information on the phone app when showing the appointments by the month, like a computer does.

Response from Bookedin

This review made our day, Shelby! Thank you for the 5-star and 10/10 ratings. It's great to know that Bookedin improved your business's mobility and improved the no show appointments count. I've also noted your suggestion on our mobile app interface. Thanks again for sharing your review with the community and us. - Geno

Laura

User-friendly!

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

This appointment booking software is absolutely perfect for my needs. It has significantly decreased my need for back-and-forth communication just about scheduling issues, thereby saving me time. Customer service has always been so prompt with their responses. I tried a couple of other similar programs before Booked In and it is above and beyond better than other programs out there.

Pros

Real time scheduling, they do all the confirmation and reminder emails, ease of ability to change my "regular" schedule when I need to. Syncs to my personal calendar, which is awesome. I love the app as well for when I'm not at my computer.

Cons

I honestly haven't had any issues with it. Very satisfied.