Bookedin

Online appointment booking for busy shops.

Faith B.

BookedIN is great!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I’ve gained many clients through booked in

Pros

My clients can easily book their services with me

Cons

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

Jason D.

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

Pros

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

Cons

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Shelby M.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Made my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Amazing, effortless, and self explanatory!

Pros

I love this software because I don't have to be at my business to schedule appointments. I can pull it up on my phone, Ipad, or any computer and do what I need to do without bothering the guys at the business that remain busy. I also love that it sends out confirmation and reminder texts! That feature has made it to where we have so much fewer no call or no show appointments.

Cons

I love this product so I really don't see anything wrong with it. If I had to change one thing it would be to show more information on the phone app when showing the appointments by the month, like a computer does.

Response from Bookedin

This review made our day, Shelby! Thank you for the 5-star and 10/10 ratings. It's great to know that Bookedin improved your business's mobility and improved the no show appointments count. I've also noted your suggestion on our mobile app interface. Thanks again for sharing your review with the community and us. - Geno

Marco C.

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Cons

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Matt P.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Everyone loves using the app

Reviewed on 2017/12/10

It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well.

Cons

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Response from BookedIN

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

Tommie S.

BookedIN has been a great addition to my business

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Quick and easy online scheduling. Ease of use for myself.

Pros

The ease of use for myself and especially my clients is great. I am told consistently how easy it was for a client to book their own appointment. This comes in handy for my senior clients who aren't always tech savvy

Cons

It doesn't have the ability to sell products or send out promotional emails, which would make it amazing. I also wish it had the option of sending out a one time client intake form in the beginning.

Julie B.
  • Industry: Sports

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

I've been with bookedin for a while now and any time I've had to ask any questions or need some support theyve been very quick to get back to me. As a personal trainer this scheduler is perfect for me and my customers.

Pros

Ability to sync with other calendars

Cons

Can't put a location on each day so that clients will automatically know where we'll be. Each day is a different location.

Paisley B.

Great application

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I am able to send out my calendar to clients and have them book or give them the option to have me book appointments. I like the option of only allowing clients to book so far ahead, but being able to personally block off my time and customize hours when needed. It has helped me receive less overlap when booking clients for myself.

Pros

I like that I am able to send reminders to clients, to save client information, and potentially add additional calendars/employees.

Cons

I don’t like that I’m not able to extend appointment times between days (ex: 9pm-3am) and instead have to make two appointments. I also haven’t figured out if booking reoccurring appointments is possible.

Chris H.

What's Not To Love?

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

I am a Massage Therapist and have used BookedIN for almost 2 years. I receive compliments weekly on behalf of BookedIN. My clients find it quick and easy to use, whether it's booking in, or unfortunately cancelling, it can be done with minimal effort or time. They also enjoy the PayPal element, allowing them to avoid that stop at the bank for cash, during their busy day. I have to love a product that makes my life easier, AND my clients' too. You guys make me look good. Thank you.

Pros

Ease and quickness of use.

Cons

I really don't have any Cons.

Candie L.

Bookedin is wonderfully

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

BookedIN system is very user-friendly and eases to use. Customer service is great and very helpful and friendly. I love BookedIN. When I asked about some features, that actually they didn't have, they made it happen quickly. Very service and customer orientated.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly. Provide an opportunity to describe each service in details.

Estephanie A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

My experience has been great! It has spared me so much time and clients love it too!

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

I received more clients by allowing them to schedule on their own time, instead of waiting for a response from me.

Pros

I love how I can take my scheduler anywhere. The app on my iPhone is easy to use and always available. I can modify most of the things on my phone without needing a desktop.

Cons

I really wish we could modify the automatic reminder that is sent out. I would like to add my address to the automatic reminder so I won't have to do it personally for new clients.

Response from BookedIN

Hi Estephanie,
Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear you are loving bookedIN!!
Regarding the address on the reminders, you can add this to the email reminders right now, but not SMS. Here's some instruction! https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/201971793-Customize-client-emails
Please let me know if I can assist with anything at all! Just hit the "support' link in the app to email us any time. =) =)

Shauna M.

This software has saved me HOURS of work in my company!

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

I love that it collects data, takes payment and Sends AUTO REMINDERS via text and email to my clients. So helpful!

Cons

I wish I could book more clients at 1 time... Would like to offer Classes through them and have everything automated like it is for a single client.

Matilde M.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

There is a few things to work on

Reviewed on 2017/03/13

For example, I entered all my services and when I tried to put them in order you can't, I would have to delete them all and restart the process, also I wish that I could write something so my customers could read when booking like: new customers wanting color and highlights allow yourselves 3 hours booking
Something the app is slow and I'm busy, dislike waiting for it to open or change.
Also it would be nice if I could double book but not allow my customers to do so, as I know myself what I can do or not .

Pros

Book from anywhere, don't need to be at work.
Also customers can book at any time they like

Cons

Some times it takes forever to open, notntime for that .

Stacy M.

Great Time Saving Tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Not having to chase clients for payment or spend valuable time on the phone to follow-up and nail down appointments is wonderful.

Cons

I wish you could do automatic emails to touch base and stay top of mind with clients after the fact.

Lorna B.

This product allows client to book from anywhere at anytime!

Reviewed on 2015/03/22

I've been using this online booking service for about 6 months now ans so far I am really happy with it. Clients report that it is very easy for them to use which is a huge plus in my opinion. Initially it took some time and consideration on my part though as to how to set it up because of the menu I offer, but any time I realized I was missing a service category it was easy to edit the calender. It has allowed clients to get on my calendar any from anywhere, the airplane, Spain, the supermarket, etc and at any time. I needed an online calender when the salon I work at hired a less than qualified receptionist so this solved my dilemma. I would like to see a text reminder feature in the future.

Response from BookedIN

Hey Lorna!

BookedIN is super excited to announce client text reminders are now live!

Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account.

Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

Eric M.

Bookedin review

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Serves a need

Pros

It is fairly easy to use and customize to my needs

Cons

Due to its open-endedness and ease of customization it is hard to make clients fill out required fields appropriately

Response from Bookedin

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad that you find it easy to use and customizes it according to your needs. Please contact us at [email protected] to provide more info about the filling out forms comments under the "Cons" section. --Geno

Amy G.

Booked-in review

Reviewed on 2019/05/18

I have used booked in on the free version for several years and recently upgraded to the paid version and found both versions great and customer service always helpful.

Pros

I have found the software user friendly for both myself and our clients booking through the system.

Cons

The payment structure isn't as flexible as I would like.

Cindy O.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Schedules appointments, saves patient data & appointment details, it does exactly what we need it to.

Pros

Cons

None that I can immediately think of.

Nathan B.

User friendly and plenty of features

Reviewed on 2017/10/31

My clients can easily see me availability and book in when it's convenient and no longer have to wait for me to get back to them. It's also limited the number of cancelations and no shows I get, because the bookings can't complete without paying a deposit.

Pros

The ability to write a message to be sent to the client about how to prepare for their booking is extremely helpful.

Cons

If there was a feature that allowed a message to be sent once the booking has been complete, this service would be worthy of 5 stars.

Jamel D.

Scheduling

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Been good. Just wish it’s cheaper & I always changed extra because it’s outside the UK

Pros

Very easy for someone to book in through the software + you can notes to the booking, which is always great

Cons

The way to schedule the dates you are available & unavailable. Feel like it needs to be a bit easier

Also I get charge an additional fee because it’s an American company. I’m from the UK

Missy B.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Helpful tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I am pleased with this software, but like I said - it's not fully functional until my clients can search for next appointment by artist. Our clients are loyal to their artist - and they won't scroll for months to find our most popular artists' next availability.

Pros

Automation of appointment scheduling. Ability to search by client. Ability to cancel and refund deposits.

Cons

Should be able to search for next appointment by artist.

Christopher M.

Great software with very reasonable pricing

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

Pros

I love the pricing on this first off, and how you can get even lower costs by paying annually. IS easy to use and implement and works for many different types of businesses and offers a free 30 day trial so you can not lose

Cons

Software is a monthly cost, you can not buy the software out right so the long term costs will definitely be greater than purchasing the software.

Julia G.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great software at a great price!

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

I am very happy I switched to BookedIN! I have heard great feedback from my clients about how easy it is to use. I love the text feature that gives me a notification as soon as a client has booked an appointment. This software does all that I need to run a small business at a great price.

Pros

This software handles all of my day to day booking needs easily

Cons

I have not had any issues so I can’t see any cons to using this software.

Gary S.

BookedIN Better than the rest

Reviewed on 2015/05/02

I used to use Schedulicity, but then made the change to BookedIN because I can control my calendar MUCH better with BookedIN.

Sometimes I am not in the office and am doing business travel. While on business travel my I would like to allow my clients to call me for a teleconference. The support people at Schedulicity could not figure out how to open a calendar event for a teleconference while my physical office was closed, unless I directed my clients to two different Schedulicity URL's. Not a good solution and very kludgy.

BookedIN will let me do that with ease.

BookedIN kicks Schedulicity's butt!!! No kludgy solutions with BookedIN like I had to do with Schedulicity.

BookedIN does it right!!!!

Cristal E.

Easy to use but spendy

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

It was a nifty tool but too expensive for what it offers.

Pros

I liked that it was simple to set up and edit. And also that you could require a deposit for people to pay prior the appt.

Cons

You can’t request payments through the app. And payments were through PayPal and could not use a card reader in conjunction.