Ecquire

Sales productivity tool that lets you manage your CRM.

4,8
Craig P.
Industry: Computer Software

Great time-saver, get it to protect your intellectual property

Reviewed on 2018/02/01
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Absolutely worth every penny I spend- this product saves me from having to do at least an hour of stupid data entry work every week. If you believe that customer and prospect data is an important part of your company's intellectual property, this tool will make it more likely that you capture that data instead of keeping it locked away in your employees' personal LinkedIn accounts.

Pros

Have you ever had to manually create a new Lead or Contact in Salesforce to drive a sales cycle forward based off of conversations you have with people in LinkedIn? This tool makes that go away and it makes it possible to quickly add LinkedIn messages to CRM with the click of a button.

Tal raviv

Amazing support...very accessible team from CEO to developers

Reviewed on 2013/01/03

Their developers will sit with you on skype to make sure everything is working perfectly and keep you personally updated on fixes and new features you request. I've never seen anything like this.

This is my new favorite tool. So simple... saves me so much headache that I know my team is using it and my SalesForce database is actually accurate and means something.

Industry: Computer Software

LinkedIn tracking made easy

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

This has helped us reduce our manual data entry of leads from LinkedIn to CRM.

Pros

Makes it easy to push data from LinkedIn to our CRM. Made our work lot more easier compared to the manual work.

Cons

Product User interface has to be improved.

Pdejoe

No more disruption to my workflow

Reviewed on 2013/01/03

Ecquire let's me focus on what I want to do and where I want to work without having to tab into Mailchimp, Highrise and Salesforce to add contacts. Saves me at least an hour every day. It's the reason why we started the company.

Becky

Great product

Reviewed on 2013/01/04

Easy to use and it works! Saves me so much time and my CRM is accurate and up to date.