Google Workspace Reviews

Google Workspace

4,7 (15 317)
Collaboration app suite for teams

(15 317)

Enaan
Enaan

A great business collaboration tool

Reviewed on 2022/03/12

Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

Pros

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time.
I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

Cons

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

For the value of time and collaboration.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I chose Google Workspace because it is easy to use and integrates well with other Google products. It also has a good price point compared to other options.
Puneesh
Puneesh
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

One stop shop for our all communication and storage needs

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

Overall, we are happy with Google workspace and will recommend to other organizations also

Pros

Best thing about Google Workspace is the breadth of features and services that help reduces so much confusion in users. Also, the simple UI, security features like MFA are very good

Cons

They are continuously increasing prices every year. The inability of having an offline mail client as well as change management we face due to unavailability of excel specially when macros are used, are few things we dont like

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Security, collaboration features and integrations needs

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Combination of few features and pricing + responses of sales teams
Felicia Ann
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 2+ years

Gsuite

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

My experience with them started off okay and ended up awful due to the fact that I had paid the price of having a g suite account it didn't matter to them because they disable my account and have not provided any support to me which hurt my business that I was working on very hard to begin and had been advertising and promoting for years alongside with many other advertising websites that I have been doing I had lost a lot of my time and dedication of years that I put into this causing me to still be emotionally damaged still to this day I talked about my account and how much it hurts me daily because I had put so much effort into this so much time and so much work with my Google suite I had also learned through their Google education program I worked with Amazon AWS and completed my certification I worked with Microsoft and I worked with many other agencies that even invested into me as well as support and to have it all lost because of one account really really affected me. I have recovered some of my accounts since this but it hasn't been easy and it's been a huge struggle my experience was awful but yours might be different if you work alone and you live alone and you decide to go with this company and work hard towards something you plan to have I'm sure you'll get there using this product however sometimes if you go through one bad experience it could also ruin everything that you had worked years for

Pros

This product can use more security support for customers, as well as a team of operators on standby to even help with technical support even if you're the administrator of your own account and if somebody steals your code to or a possible error happens for some impossible reason or something who can help you if you're the administer, who can help you to fix this if even them themselves can not provide any help for support of their own product they are selling I have no support because somehow my credit card that was linked to this account just disappeared from my home and this is causing me to not be able to get anywhere support because they want me to verify my credit card that was either stolen from my house or somehow it disappeared into thin air. I do have a statement however and plan to contact them once again but for now I have had too much stress do to this company and have many other important people and I rather spend my time on now . Working on my own has taught me one thing that you really have better relationships with people you have developed with over the years mini good supporters that I have are still right by my side and there's others like she sweet who do not value their customers as they say they do they don't get to know them on a level where they actually know that you are you and that your information is secure and private with them and having them help you along the way.

Cons

I had worked with them and began my business with them up to ten years and they decided to disable my account and failed to give me any explanation to as a y I had my account disabled and their customer support is awful I receive no support at all after even explaining to them that I had paid for my own domain and needed this matter to be taken seriously and immediately due to me being a self-employed business owner

David
  • Industry: Hospitality

Google Workspace for all google suites. Best on the market. Love it, Love It

Reviewed on 2023/11/22

We have used this for the past 8 years with no downtime at all. the ease of use is second to none. Some of the reporting needs a facelift.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service was good at the beginning. It fell off the wagon the last little bit.

Cons

The syncing was a little slow and sometimes errors out.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

The database was old and outdated. Google was cheap and clean. Very easy to use. Customer support is a little chunky now. hard to talk to anyone.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Cost was the reason we switched. Support was great at first. They have fallen down a bit on it now.
Colleen
Colleen
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Exceptional program that has many useful tools.

Reviewed on 2023/09/16

In overall, I especially loved Google Workspace's comprehensive security measures and uptime tracking, which provided me with the piece of mind that my data is secure and that its services can be relied upon.

Pros

Google Workspace offers all of the productivity tools that are need on a day-to-day basis and includes them all. The adoption of several applications like as Sheet, Drive, and Calendar, amongst others, has significantly simplified team collaboration. The best feature is that it has a simple user interface, which makes it appealing and simple to use.

Cons

In my experience using Google Workspace, I have not encountered anything that I would consider to be a negative aspect of the platform. They can make improvements to Google Meet so that it is easier to use.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Could not function without Google Workspace for my business

Reviewed on 2023/08/21

I rely very heavily on Gmail, GDrive, Chat, Meet and Google Calendar to coordinate and work with my team, whether they are in the same room or across the globe. We use Google Drive to share and collaborate on documents, Google Calendar to coordinate events, Google Meet to have face-to-face meetings with other team members, no matter where they are and Chat to communicate information quickly to one another.

Pros

Google Workspace is the cornerstone of my virtual assistant business operations. I rely very heavily on Gmail, GDrive, Chat, Meet and Google Calendar to coordinate and work with my team, whether they are in the same room or across the globe. Prior to using Google Workspace, I used Microsoft Outlook. There is absolutely NO COMPARISON between the two. Google Workspace is far more intuitive, efficient, effective and has more functionality than any other similar product on the market.

Cons

I cannot think of anything at this time.

Samuel

Google Workspace is the best for Education.

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

It's been great. I highly recommend Google Workspace if you're in the market for Chromebooks.

Pros

It's simple to use and simple to manage. The Organizational Units will save your lunch!

I enjoy the ability to disable lost Chromebooks so easily.

Cons

While customer support is good, it can be difficult to get in touch with someone if you need to speak to anyone.

OneDrive

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We wanted to replace our MacBooks with Chromebooks and Google Workspace was the best choice that would allow us to easily manage the Chromebooks.
Melanie
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Excellent collection of cloud based tools

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

Functional and easy to use. You will be up and running in no time.

Functional and easy to use. You will be up and running in no time.

Pros

Accesibility and ease of use. Secure place to share and store data.

Cons

Too many updates. A lot of functionality found in Microsoft are not available.

Nicolas

Great video conferencing software

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

Pros

The ease of use, the competitive pricing and definitely the fact that anyone can easily join your room!

Cons

Not very easy to record your meetings with others.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I prefer the Google environment over Microsoft.
Lamia
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Powerful and affordable resource for virtual teams

Reviewed on 2023/12/22

Very good I’m very happy with this resource. It’s super helpful for working with virtual teams

Pros

Accessibility and ease of use for the whole virtual team

Cons

Support is very slow to respond gave not yet had a response to a message from months ago about ‘invoicing’

Ryan

G Suite is the gold standard in productivity applications

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

G Suite makes it easily to collaborate not only within your own organization, but also with other organizations on every area from email to processing spreadsheets. It's a must-have in my opinion. As a Gmail user since its early days, I completely trust Google and have faith in what they do (from a non-political side, but I understand that's part of their marketing strategy)

Pros

- Integrated with most of the web
- Has document/office features, easily accessible through nearly any internet browser
- Gmail (email) is closely tied in with everything
- OAuth2 / SSO makes signing up for websites that you wouldn't otherwise care to take time on a breeze
- Google Voice is awesome
- Security is unmatched by any other company

Cons

- Google sometimes has questionable motives
- Their betas are sometimes forced
- Sometimes they drag their feet on important feature releases after announcement, but regardless they always meet their promises. This actually shows great QA and project management which is more of a pro than a con

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Great feedback from others using the service (note that this references only AOL Mail vs Gmail from the switch I made years ago, not all of G Suite products)

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Office 365 had a terrible interface, was slow and hard to use. They also didn't have their authentication system quite figured out, making logging in a pain if you were tasked with using an organization email address that was on their platform. On the other end, G Suite nailed all those things and more.
Jorge
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The best suite of productivity tools

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

We have managed everything in the Google ecosystem for so long and with so much ease that it took away the worries and problems of mantaining a server and investing in infraestructure for a business with not so many employees, but with productivity software needs too. We can rest assured that Google will work 99,9999% of the time without putting in risk our data and connectivity.

Pros

The fact that it's all cloud based is what makes GSuite the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. Starting with Gmail (everyone's used to this service) and having really competent alternatives to Microsoft Office products makes this a dream. It's also cheap enough and scalable on the pricing side. They've got all covered for sure.

Cons

It's hard to find a con on an almost perfect service, but sometimes they take a long time to update the iOS apps with their latest features, something that in Android doesn't happen, of course. Also, the Google Drive app for macOS needs some more work to be up to their standards.

Dropbox Business and OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

With a paid hosting account and access to our email through an email client, we wanted the ease of today's internet standarization on meetings through Google Calendar or Gmail for mailing, for example.

cPanel & WHM

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Microsoft Exchange is too much for us, we don't really need that depth and it's expensive to implement, mantain, etc. We actually use Dropbox alongside GSuite, because of it's great sync features.
Mauricio
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

All the basic tools in one service

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

Everything you need to keep your team productive and connected in one service. This platform provides a rich and reliable data management and facilitates collaboration.

Pros

All the basic tools used by most employees are available and easy to use in G Suite. Google Drive, Corporate Gmail, Spreadsheets, Docs and Slides are all connected and Cloud Based, providing a very reliable platform for collaboration. The administration area gives very clear information about how the service is being used and even provides mobile device management

Cons

The service is very scalable and depending on the number of users it can become high monthly investment. After a year using G Suit the company might get dependent on the services as most of the daily basic tasks are done in the platform, nevertheless, this is cheaper and more reliable than using local licenses and services

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We used to have hundreds of licences and had to administrate several servers to provide corporate level email services and to the company, it was complex and costly to mantain

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

G Suit provides more tools for less investment

All in one solution for new companies

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

There is hardly any other tool that offers this much at this price. Google Drive and all its document creation features are essentially a must in any modern company, and the only other option is Office 365 which is still miles away due to their late online adoption and unreasonable price. And it comes attached with the de-facto email manager and a calendar that works out of the vox in almost any android device.
The value for money is very competitive.

Pros

GSuite is a plug and play set of productivity tools for virtually any company but specially but starting companies (as early choices may have large impacts down the road). If you're looking into having your email account set up with your domain name, this is the way to go as it works seamlessly to provide a gmail account in that domain (little configuration). Plus, along comes a calendar, video-calls, cloud space for files, and a suite of document creation tools (docs, sheets, slides, etc). Since all of these are very connected with each other, this was a no-brainer choice and very powerful for startups.

Cons

Google created an amazing product by just stiching several of its already existing products and making them work together really well, but beyond that (which is already a lot) there is little else. For example, it's just normal that people enter and leave a company, and the support for forwarding emails or managing these "old accounts" is limited. Other specific functionalities are also limited or a bit too complicated in comparison with the rest of the suite, like managing rooms, creating email lists, or controlling permissions.
Also, one misses a Slack-like functionality. Where is google's version of slack? It could so easily be integrated in Gsuite.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Cheaper, and has many more functionality attached to it, like the email, calendar, drive, device management, etc.
Eddie

Best enterprise productivity essential tools and extremely cost effective

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Outstanding. Spend less time doing repetitive tasks and much of manual tasks are automated so I can spend more time working rather than managing to-do lists and setting up meetings in calendars.

Pros

The connective tissue between all applications of Google Sheets, Google Keep, Drive, Meet, all integrate very nicely together to optimize for productivity. Calendars integrate with the mail seamlessly and most applications now have an easy widget to download to Google Calendar, saving time manually entering event data.

Cons

Google Meet has improved a lot, but Zoom is still a more stable video platform in my opinion. Zoom seems to have fewer glitches when internet becomes an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Microsoft 365 is expensive, harder to use, harder to collaborate, requires a lot of memory to install, and doesn't innovate as frequently.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

More cost effective, easier collaboration.
Brian
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

A robust tool for corporate communications

Reviewed on 2022/08/17

I manage approx. 300 users on Google Workspace on my own and by and large it is painless. I migrated my users from a platform they had used for over 10 years and expected a lot of push back - but because almost everyone has a personal GMail account, they are familiar with it. There are loads of features that users are unaware of and it is nice to highlight these as users become more proficient and make their work life simpler by making them more efficient.

Pros

I like that Google Workspace is platform agnostic. There are only two real choices in this space, with Office 365 the other. I like that Google tries to accommodate all platforms PC, Mac, iOS, Android etc., whereas Office 365 tries to shoehorn you into the Microsoft ecosystem. It is full-featured, and you can use it natively via the browser or the app or integrate it with an IMAP client like Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Outlook. Support is generally very good and responsive.

Cons

As an admin, I don't like how Google moves functions around - you know how to add space for a user, and then the function has moved, and you can not figure out where it is for the life of you. Also sometimes support tries to tell you something you know is wrong, and you have to hold tough and request the issue is escallated.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

FirstClass was beginning to show its age and lacked the functionality users demanded. I need to migrate to a future-proof platform that would be there in the long term.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

I found it could integrate into multiple platforms better - Microsoft tried to push you into their ecosystem, whereas Google looked to accommodate you whatever device you were using.
Deni
Deni

Google Workspace is your Office.

Reviewed on 2022/09/10

Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Pros

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Cons

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Alejandro
  • Industry: Events Services

Lots of great features, but one of the most importants doesn't work fine

Reviewed on 2022/12/19

We use GMail and Calendar as our primary communication platform for all our accounts, and we're happy with both. We used to use Drive for file sharing, but now we are switching to OneDrive because their files and folders synchronization is more reliable. Also, sometimes we use Documents, Spreadsheets and YouTube and all of the works nice.

Pros

I've been using Google Workspace for more than 15 year now, since it was free. I love how it integrates all the ecosystem of applications to make the daily office labor a lot more intuitive and straight forward.

Cons

One of the applications that I use more often is Drive, because all the time my clients send me multimedia files (images, audios and videos), with changes between revisions and approval. Sadly, since a time to now, the real time synchronization of folders in Drive doesn't work at all. No matter the platform or the device, it synchronizes some files, but don't another ones. Sometimes it duplicates some random file, o even doesn't show a file in a given device, but in the others. It's a real mess.

OneDrive

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

As mentioned before, we took the decision to switch to OneDrive for file sharing because the synchronization feature is not reliable in Drive. It's a pity.
Krittika
Krittika
  • Industry: Design

Highly recommended for startups and small businesses!

Reviewed on 2023/08/01

Google workspace has been instrumental in setting up my business. It has allowed me to work with people within and outside my organisation, and maintain a system of file management and basic project management. It also helps you come across as more professional.

Pros

I like the fact that it's not pricey, has excellent and non clunky UI/UX and has a minimal learning curve. I've been able to onboard team members and set up their workspaces with ease, and I do find Google sheets and docs a lot more collaborative than Microsoft Word. Overall- I'll highly recommend trying them out.

Cons

I do wish they provided some additional storage! Otherwise I've had a very smooth experience with them. I also found their customer service to be a little slow in responding.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Price was a huge factor. I also found that most of my team members and I were far more comfortable using Google and Gmail, and hence shifted to Workspace only.
  • Industry: Furniture

You're likely already going to be paying for it on your email hosting, check out the rest of...

Reviewed on 2023/08/21

Google Workspace ahs been a great way to encourage our team to collaborate more, create meaningful documents and processes, and help us reduce costs by transferring documents we pay to store at Box, into the Google storage we have with our existing Google Workspace accounts. This one software replaces another 3-4 that I have used at other companies. It's a great way to lean up expenses by better leveraging what you already have.

Pros

If you're already going to use Google Workspace for your inevitable Info@ email address, take a look around at the other features that Google has to offer in the Workspace suite. Obviously there is Google Drive and the storage that's included, but you can get an unlimited amount if you need more, The calendar integration with the other products like Chat and Gmail are great. You've also got collaboration tools like Jamboard and Meet. You can create your own intranet sites easily for internal helpdesk or resource centers with the Sites app that's included. Forms is great if you have to interact with the public or other departments as an easy way to collect information without needing to repeat yourself all the time. The uses of Workspace are endless and amazing that they are included in the price.

Cons

There terminology changes a bit when you are switching between apps, so what may mean on thing in Google Docs, may mean something else in Google Keep. The sharing functionality to send something to someone gets clunky and sometimes results in the person needing to request access to a document. And while some analytics on documents exists to see if or when someone was last on a doc, I wish it could be expanded more or a dashboard of document usage across a drive would be great.

Andrés E.
Andrés E.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

All in one

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Simplifying tasks, making the process more agile, should be in the mind of any company or entrepreneur. For my luck, I have managed to reach those two premises.

Of course! I'm still learning, but that's what life is about. We still have to see in the digital world.

Pros

When we talk about Google, I think that the average person thinks about Gmail and yes, it's a great service. However, when we talk about Google, we really refer to a world of tools and functionality that help to solve everything from the simplest, send an email, to a video conference with the top management of an organization or a business partner. In my experience, I believe that G Suite has revolutionized the digital world. What they now call "the new normal" and that every day becomes stronger. Force that is also attributed to us, the users.

So important is the use of tools like this, which I've seen, and it's something that Google can search for, as large corporations start their Digital Transformation processes through platforms like this one. Thing that without thinking much, speaks quite well of the G Suite.

Cons

Not everything can be perfect and the good thing about that is that we can continue to see how each and every one of the services in the G Suite will be improving and adapting to the demands of us, the users. However, I will insist that platforms like the G Suite, in my opinion, are not as well known as they should be. In many occasions I name services as elementary as Google Docs and people are left looking surprised, but this is not something negative of the platform. Yes for users who have solutions in their pocket and do not know it.

Adrian
Adrian
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Google G-Suite The small business no brainer

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

G-Suite has been awesome. We use Gmail and Calendar , Google Docs for all company documents, Google Sheets for our spreadsheet needs. We use Google Forms to collect data from check lists and to automate the collection of inspection report data. All of this is easily managed via the G-Suite Admin portal. As an admin I have very granular control over user access to drives and files. Recently we added a G-Suite App called Collavate to manage business workflows and manage document approval and control as we begin the process of getting ISO 9001:2015 Certified. No matter what you need Google it and 9 out of 10 times there is a solution in G-Suite.

Pros

For a very low cost Google G-Suite provides essential business tools and services. Essentially it completely replaces Microsoft Office and Outlook, provides data back up and sophisticated, centralized administrative functions via a simple to set up Admin portal and an easy to use cloud based ecosystem of applications. You can start out with just email accounts for your employees then as needed add layer upon layer of functionality as your business needed demand them. I set up all our computers to sync their my documents to user G suite drives. Recently an employee's lap top failed. We got a replacement and in less than an hour after opening the box the person was working like nothing had happened. No re-installing office and dealing with licenses and authorizations, no lost data. We installed one critical application and the rest appears as soon as you log into your G-Suite user account like magic!

Cons

If you are a power user of Microsoft Excel there are a few advanced features that either don't exist or work differently enough to require figuring a few things out in Google Sheets.

Anastasia

Great Choice for Organizations of All Sizes

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Google Suite is a great solution. Probably it is one of the best collaborative sites. It makes communication, sharing, and coworking super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros

I used G Suite for university purposes, but when I realized it is similarly helpful in work setting - it became my favorite tool. I would use Google Docs to document my learnings and work on my assignments and then I would switch to work account and use the same tools to produce valuable work. I am in love with the Google Meetings and Calendar feature and seeing how busy are others based on their schedule. It is extremely easy to collaborate with teammates. I don't have to worry whether I forgot to save a document or about making mistakes (because almost everything can be corrected so easily). The search feature is amazing allowing me to find any document by typing a word/phrase. Also the feature to schedule emails it's absolutely great because it allows me to be professional and to not disturb anyone.

Cons

One of the negative parts is for sure - the difficulty to remove many documents at a time. Support team can be considered average.

Small note: When replying to an email from a long thread, I need to type the response which is located at the bottom of the long chain of previous emails. It might waste time in urgent situations by requiring a lot of scrolling.

In order to use it - an internet connection is needed even though many features are crucial.

Google Sheets don't have so many features compared to Microsoft Excel.

• Industry: Publishing

It's Either G Suite, or Microsoft... Just Choose One and Go For It!

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Great integration. It's an entire platform that you can use from your laptop, desktop, phone, tablet, chromebook... anything!

Pros

I like the integration with G Suite. It's all integrated: email, Drive (file storage and sharing), Docs (Word), Sheets (Excel), drawing tools, etc. etc. There are a lot of powerful 'web apps' built in to G Suite.

Cons

1) Compatibility with Microsoft formats. We all know that Microsoft Office was king for basically ever. And many companies still use Office. Once in a while, we will send/share a document with a partner and they won't be able to open it (or they are unsure of HOW to open it). Everyone in the world has used Microsoft Office, and there are a few scenarios when we have created a file using G Suite, and our customer/partner can't open it.

2) .PDF compatibility. Where to begin? We all know that Adobe wants to own .pdf files. Everyone uses .pdfs, but you know you need a paid version or subscription of Adobe Acrobat if you want to make any significant edits to a .pdf. There is no built-in pdf editor in G Suite. There are a few 3rd party pdf editors that integrate with G Suite, but none of them are as powerful as Adobe Acrobat, and most of them require a purchase or subscription to get full features. And even then, after paying for a 3rd party 'plugin', you can't make major edits to a PDF file like you can with a paid version of Acrobat. This is half Google's fault and half Adobe. But since PDFs are everywhere, there are certainly times when we can't edit PDFs via G Suite and have to turn to Acrobat.

3) Too simplistic. I think the graphic designers at Google had too much control when designing the apps. Office has more edit and format options. G Suite needs to enable more formatting options while keeping it easy to use and easy to learn.

Aaron

Hands down the best productivity suite for orgs of all sizes

Reviewed on 2022/10/18

Pros

The intuitiveness of the UI and accessibility of the product suite in every aspect, and the universality of the ecosystem surrounding it (virtually EVERY 3rd party software connects to Google Workspace products). Google Workspace isn't a product you have to spend time learning, or doing training for (looking at you CRM, accounting, VOIP, graphic design, web design, collaboration and virtually every other business software!). Google Workspace strikes an elegant balance between what it DOES (its features) and its UI (how easy it is to use). Usually there is a tradeoff between the two. This is critical, as organizational effectiveness with a product is often a function of the adoption rate, which is a function of it's UI and ease of use. When even your least-savvy employees are using it, you know you've got something good.

Cons

We've been using Google Workspace since it was Google Apps for Business many years ago. Only real rough spots have been during periods of major transitions on their product platform (in particular Google Drive as it's gone through a few major new releases).