10 606 reviews

Google Workspace

Collaboration app suite for teams

10 606 reviews
Mindy I.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Necessary part of my business

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

I use Google Workspace primarily for email and Google Drive. I do use a lot of space on the drive and I share different files and folders with many different people. This is extremely important in my line of work, as I'm also sharing files and collaborating with clients and teammates.

Pros

Using my multiple email addresses in one place is extremely important for me. I am able to use all of my email addresses and sort them as necessary into different folders, which makes life so much easier, rather than having to login to separate inboxes.

Cons

I wish that it was easier to have it respond from the email it was sent to. I can check multiple emails in one Workspace account, but when I reply it comes from my main email, unlike when you set them up separately in Gmail - I feel that system works better for multiple emails.

Michael B.

G Suite - The New Standard for Education

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Google is awesome. Google Sucks. Google changes things at random, because they think they know better than you. Google's project vision often excludes we the user. They have plans for one application, so you won't get a feature in another. They intend to replace something, so you can just do without while we work on it, to later discontinue it.

But G-Suite works. It's awesome for email. It has a terrific set of applications that are becoming mainstream enough that I get less and less shouts at for it not being office. Google Drive is great, as a last bastion of storage for when someone loses their documents.

The configurations of various apps for users is awesome for most of the Google Apps (if they have been blessed to give you such settings).

Do I recommend it? Absolutely. It's a necessity in a Google Education district. Would I use it for email even If I wasn't? Yes I sure would. The rest of the options, iffy.

Pros

G Suite, a powerful collection of Googles Utilities wrapped up in a business-centric manageable cloud (for in our case, Education).

There is a large amount of customization available based upon users by OU, which can trickle down into Chromebook management, and more.

Quick alias support for name changes.
Extra Routing steps for email if you wish (route through your own filters, or a second route for internal archiving).
Enable / Disable GSuite apps based upon OU. And configurations based upon such.
Password Syncs with Active Directory (requires an install on a password management server).
User Sync with Active Directry (requires another install on a directory server).

Cons

G Suite is excellent. But G Suite does suffer some flaws.

The management interface is SLOW. I cannot underscore this enough. Antique "Active Directory Users and Computers" is like lightning compared to using the management interface.

The mangaement inferface tends to forget your log-ins mid stream, it doesn't remember where you were, and your attempted setting change wasn't set. Don't forget.

Some interfaces hide the save button (seemingly...). Other settings are saved on click (lack of consistency).
New features are often bleeding edge, but also sometimes completely excluded because "it's not for business customers"?
Restrict "Hangouts" for some users? No... you cannot, you have to use "Hangouts Chat" because that's the business client, but that doesn't integrate into email.

Carlos henrique O.

All your working needs in one place and shareable with everyone in your Company.

Reviewed on 2020/11/01

Since my first day the use of this software was a must!
Besides my personal use, which gave me familiarity with the tools, I'm wasn't accustomed to use with a team. In the end it was easier than I've thought!
With Sheets we could maintain everything updated to our clients and Slides was the major tool to our Chief Officers presentations. Even Engineering and Product Team improved the knowledge of new resources to our collaborators. All of this because of the easiness and speed to make a presentation or sheets.
Our Intranet is hosted on Sites and we can access everything in a few steps, with a beautiful design.
Any company documentation is on Docs, all of it hosted on the company Drive, making it a center of information and storage to these shareable information. Access limitations are on the way so anyone can see only what matters and, if needed, you could have access granted easily.
In these difficult times that we're living now, Meet is our only team meeting tool, whether for general meetings or with separated teams, one-to-one meetings are being held this way too. The call quality (even if we have 40 people simultaneously) is incredible. The chat features during the meeting and the possibility to mute someone make Meet an extraordinary tool in this compilation that is practically complete for your daily work.

Pros

Ease of use, almost everything is intuitive.
Customizable content on your mailbox (tags, folders, mail rules, models and more).
All tools you may need (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet) and they're easily shareable, extremely necessary in times like these were almost everyone is working from home.
Marketplace has extensions for almost every need or tools you use.

Cons

It should have clearer, more specific and easier to find documentation. Sometimes you may think that some resource don't exist, but, it was there all the time.
Most models should fit everyone, however, sometimes you'll need to customize from an existent model to make something more specific.

Anastasia C.

Great Choice for Organizations of All Sizes

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Google Suite is a great solution. Probably it is one of the best collaborative sites. It makes communication, sharing, and coworking super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros

I used G Suite for university purposes, but when I realized it is similarly helpful in work setting - it became my favorite tool. I would use Google Docs to document my learnings and work on my assignments and then I would switch to work account and use the same tools to produce valuable work. I am in love with the Google Meetings and Calendar feature and seeing how busy are others based on their schedule. It is extremely easy to collaborate with teammates. I don't have to worry whether I forgot to save a document or about making mistakes (because almost everything can be corrected so easily). The search feature is amazing allowing me to find any document by typing a word/phrase. Also the feature to schedule emails it's absolutely great because it allows me to be professional and to not disturb anyone.

Cons

One of the negative parts is for sure - the difficulty to remove many documents at a time. Support team can be considered average.

Small note: When replying to an email from a long thread, I need to type the response which is located at the bottom of the long chain of previous emails. It might waste time in urgent situations by requiring a lot of scrolling.

In order to use it - an internet connection is needed even though many features are crucial.

Google Sheets don't have so many features compared to Microsoft Excel.

Ilan D.

Nice features but the service is a Google service = no service.

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

Overall it's a good and fast suite with most of the things we need.
It's lightweight and cheaper than office suite and the option to work even on tablets is very nice.
It lack the intuitive ease to use as Microsoft products and lack of support even if you pay.
Google likes your money but doesn't care about support.

Pros

We love the simplicity of the option to work online with the staff in our organization or outside our organization.
The suite is simple but well done with most of the things we need.

Cons

It's too simple at times and the easy of use you can find on Microsoft products is not find here.
It seems that it has more potential if someone would have thought a bit more on usability.
The worst part in Google products is the lack of support.
After ours of searching how to download a receipt, I saw help pages that sent me to other nonexistent pages and after years of searching - we have no answer.
Google have great products, most of them are very simple and this is their advantage but I hope that they will also take care of their paid customers and give them support.
Even Microsoft have a help center...

Rodrigo T.

Very good, stable, but expensive

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

We have used the company for several years, without major frustrations. As I said, some functions are missing, we need to think of it as part of the office, with everything you would try to manage on the intranet, it seems like something standing in the way between an intranet solution and a collaborative solution. Although I don't like this form of operation (maybe if it emulated another sharepoint it would be better), I never changed it, despite considering it sometimes, precisely because it is difficult to find a competing service that manages to maintain the same connection and operation stability. It is very rare to find bugs, just as it is very rare to be down. We use it mainly for: saving and backing up files, exchanging files between employees and third parties, exchanging and permanently storing e-mails and docs a little to create documents and spreadsheets or forms to create quick satisfaction surveys for our customers. Google sheets doesn't compare to a local office, basic functions are missing, but it's great for editing a document quickly and sharing. We have already used support, but support is weak, information is lacking and is often time consuming to return. If you can't handle self-service well, this is not a service for you.

Pros

The best thing about the G-suite is stability. You know that it will work, you know that it will have no bugs and that you will not lose files on the drive or gmail. And it's fast.

Cons

Some features take time to appear, perhaps it is the price to pay for stability, but in general there are improvements that you don't use, and basic improvements that never arrive. For example, on the drive you still can't use folders as easily as you do in your computer's file explorer, useful panels are missing information. Another problem that I consider serious is the lack of a part of the drive that is "online only" controlled by the administrator. As it is today, it features a temporary drive for common files, because if I put backup files, client spreadsheets and sensitive data, I always know that they are also accessible from my computer or cell phone, but I would not like these files to be "loose" around. If you lose your phone, good luck trying to delete files remotely.

Marisa E.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

One of the Best File Storage Systems for Teams

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

We were having a huge problem with document version control, not knowing where things were (which also related to version control) and it was costing us valuable time and productivity.

Now that we have G Suite, that isn't a problem anymore. We just might have to tell someone where a folder is now and then but usually we have it set up pretty intuitively. Plus, because of things like Google Docs and Sheets, we can collaborate on documents that are saved inside of our Team Drive. It makes things so easy!

We knew that this product would help us when we decided to purchase it but I'm not sure we realized just how much.

Pros

I love that everything is in 1 place. Our team no longer has to try to figure out who has what file because we know to just put it on the Team Drive. It's also nice because we can share files out to people who aren't in our team which makes things like website downloads really nice because if we need to update it, we just update the current file and don't have to change the link.

It has really helped our team be more productive and save time because we're not searching for files like we used to with SugarSync. (Plus trying to remember to share folders with everyone.)

I also love that everything is streamed to my computer (unless I have specifically selected to have offline access to something). That way, if I'm working on things where I don't need access to Team Drive, I can just close it. Doesn't take up any extra space on my machine.

Cons

One feature I wish we had although I do kind of understand why it's not available would be the ability to share folders within a Team Drive. Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to share a folder with a client to give them access to everything that they need but for now we either have to individually give access to every file or copy it to our My Drive and issue access that way.

• Industry: Program Development

a G Suite Review by his admin.

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

I set it up in my business and is very easy to configure it all and have a good way to administrate all the resources and accounts, the domain set up was very easy and this never have downtime, it's always working as gmail, this is a really good product.

Pros

Easy to use, perfect design and Customer Service, perfect integration with all the Google Ecosystem.

Cons

Price (this software is a little bit expensive). The prices start from $6.00 per user and are not too expensive if you have some users but in our company (up to 50) it turns a little bit expensive.

Víctor R.

Highly recommended! A good investment for your company

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

In general it is a great product for any company, both medium and large, the support is quite fast and in several languages. It takes a little while for the initial setup, but it's worth it.

Pros

When you buy G Suite, you have access to a large number of applications that improve the overall quality of communication within the company and also with customers, "Meet" for video conferences, "sites" for websites, "Chat" to send messages of text and the always useful Gmail are available are included with the subscription. It also comes with a space of 15gb per user in google drive, and office tools. The initial setup is not that simple, but you can have help online or by calling. User administration is quite easy. You can choose between making payments monthly or annually (the latest with a percentage of discount).

Cons

Althogh they provide a FAQ and other instructions on how to customize and implement their products, there is needed additional help from the customer servicer. There are many steps to follow for making specific configuration in the email groups. G suite allows the migration of emails from a previous provider but not every provider is compatible. I also had some problems running the applications on an iphone (the mac had no problem).

Daniel S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Gsuite-Lots to like

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

G Suite is great for performing basic office tasks. But if you’re looking to dive deeper you may want to spring for office 365. However the way it integrates with Gmail and with your website are very nice. If your business does it need to perform detailed spreadsheet modeling it should be fine.

Pros

G suite is versatile, easy to use and flexible. Google makes collaboration very easy, and obviously search is a strength of the platform given the publisher.

Cons

The software that is intended to compete with Microsoft: sheets, slides etc. are all a little light on features. Google sheets in particular cannot hold Microsoft Excel’s jock. As a basic spreadsheet platform it’s fine, but don’t expect to do any detailed number crunching or data modeling.

Ryan M.

G Suite is the gold standard in productivity applications

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

G Suite makes it easily to collaborate not only within your own organization, but also with other organizations on every area from email to processing spreadsheets. It's a must-have in my opinion. As a Gmail user since its early days, I completely trust Google and have faith in what they do (from a non-political side, but I understand that's part of their marketing strategy)

Pros

- Integrated with most of the web
- Has document/office features, easily accessible through nearly any internet browser
- Gmail (email) is closely tied in with everything
- OAuth2 / SSO makes signing up for websites that you wouldn't otherwise care to take time on a breeze
- Google Voice is awesome
- Security is unmatched by any other company

Cons

- Google sometimes has questionable motives
- Their betas are sometimes forced
- Sometimes they drag their feet on important feature releases after announcement, but regardless they always meet their promises. This actually shows great QA and project management which is more of a pro than a con

Krishna M.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Google Suite: The Ultimate Tool for your College Education

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Using Google's App suite, I expected there to be a notable difference in usability between it and Microsoft Office. But I was wrong. I noticed zero difference. In fact, I use Google Suite more than Microsoft Office because of how easy it is to keep documents backed up. That alone gives me peace of mind that I won't lose any data should my local machine crash.

Pros

Normally, I use apps like Microsoft Office because of the known familiarity and ease of use. When a peer told me about Google Suite, I took a look at it, and I noticed that there are apps that are identical to Microsoft office, like word docs, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations, etc. of course, Google names them differently. When I began working on my English paper, I was initially skeptical of how Google Docs would be since I was so used to using Microsoft Word. But when I used Google Docs, I was beyond impressed. It's literally identical to Microsoft Word, except, it's free, and it's on the cloud, and every small edit I make Google autosaves it in seconds.

Then I decided to look into the other Google Apps, like Google Slides and Google Spreadsheets. After using them, I can say that there is literally zero difference in functionality and usability between using Microsoft or Google's apps.

Cons

Admittedly, Google's app suite can be a tad slow when in use. I noticed that when I use Google Docs or Sheets. But that's to be expected for something that is literally on the cloud. Plus, on my Mac, using Google apps online can increase my CPU usage, and make my fans spin faster than they should be. But really, those are the only complaints I can really give to Google Suite. But honestly, the pros simply outweigh the cons.

Alexander V.

Our business thrives on G Suite

Reviewed on 2019/07/13

Regardless of some relatively minor setbacks, G Suite has made it easier for us to operate all aspects of our digital marketing agency. I recommend it to any business professional.

Pros

I've always appreciated the next-gen instant-sync capabilities of Google's whole suite of apps, especially Drive and Gmail, and G Suite brings all that convenience to a business level. Not only do we get a Gmail attached to our own custom domain name (better for business purposes), but G Suite's unlimited Drive storage allows us to easily manage most of our marketing agency's operations all in one convenient place - we have our own space for business assets, and we can access vital documents wherever we go, whether it's for internal operations or client work. A real life-saver!

It's also insane, the value for money Google provides in terms of business web apps & services for every need.

The best part? The customer support is excellent. We get an instant support hotline with Google and can get our questions answered whenever we want. The rules surrounding a G Suite account upgrade were a bit confusing, but a quick phone conversation cleared up everything and we were up & running with our upgraded plan within a half-hour.

Cons

1. G Suite has so many different features, it can be confusing to navigate the way through what exactly is what, and some of the help docs aren't the most transparent about how to use certain features. With that being said, their great support team is at our service to clear the confusion around anything.

2. Google has had a few Google Cloud downtimes over the past half-year, each causing G Suite & Google Drive services to stop fully working for a few consecutive hours - along with numerous other websites that rely on Google (including Vimeo and CloudFlare). Since our entire business thrives on G Suite and Google Cloud-based apps, this critically affected our ability to perform work as usual. Naturally Google is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and they maintain world-class standards for the reliability of their servers, but they've had an increasing number of downtimes, so prepare for the unexpected and be sure to have a copy of your work elsewhere for when you can't use it. I recommend installing the Google Backup & Sync desktop app to keep hard copies of your Drive files on your computer. It's not that the files get lost, it's that the downtimes have prevented us from accessing some of them.

It happens with everybody. Amazon's servers got overloaded on Prime Day. Facebook and its related apps (Instagram, Messenger & WhatsApp) have had several downtimes this year too.

Downtimes can be a big con, but they do happen so you have to be ready for them.

Rob C.

Doesn't get easier

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

For all the minor complaints above, G Suite was always my first pick for web-based productivity. It makes it easy to stay organized, look professional, and collaborate with my small team so that every moment we spend working counts. I would recommend it to just about anybody.

Pros

In my circles, Gmail is the default email client, so opting for G Suite as the system to run a digital marketing business just made sense. It's a near-perfect solution for email, collaborating on documents, cloud storage, and scheduling, with what I'll call the most user-friendly layout of the typical options. I know that by choosing G Suite, I won't have to worry about a lengthy on-boarding process, and that's a big benefit given how little time I have as an entrepreneur to devote to tedium.

Cons

Little things missing from G Suite make it a near-perfect solution rather than a perfect one. I like that Dropbox can be used as a server. I like that Office 365 includes access to Desktop applications that, frankly, are more capable than what Google offers (though Google's offerings are perfectly fine the majority of the time). Other things, like the half-baked Google Meet, are puzzling for their inclusion and lack of visibility in the suite. I'd wager most users have no idea it's an option, and that might be for the best, as it's not a great choice for hosting conference calls. Hangouts Chat, meanwhile, has gotten plenty of exposure, but lacks basic features like proper integration with regular Hangouts, Group Chat, and other things that users need. Essentially, try to get outside of the basics, and G Suite will let you down.

Michelle M.

It's So Easy To Use You Feel Bad For Using It

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Almost every business I have worked with over the last ten years or so has been rooted in Google Suite products, from advertising to basic internal communication. Over the years I've become extremely familiar with Chrome, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, AdWords, AdSense, scripting automation, Maps, Earth, YouTube, Chromecast, Analytics, Waze, Calendar, Android, Keep, Slides... and I'm pretty sure there are more that ought to be on the list, but the point is there is a Google version of almost everything I need to do. I was an early adopter of Microsoft's original OLE (object linking and embedding) that allowed you to be able to manage your data in one place (the database) and have changes reflected everywhere the data was used - Word Docs, Excel spreadsheets, Project reports and so on. G-Suite is like Office on steroids mixed with a little free 'crack' to keep you coming back - because they keep adding new functionality and it almost never costs the user a dime... as long as you don't mind being the commodity.

Pros

There's no getting around the fact that the single most compelling reason to use the Google suite of business apps is that they are free for the average user. Gmail itself is ubiquitous, so no matter what group you work with - room mothers, band members, co-workers, volunteers - anyone with internet access either has, or can easily create, a Gmail address and boom - you're all part of a system that is easy to control. Sharing documents with Google Drive is way better than clogging up someone's email sending them file attachments. You can even share files with people you don't know - got a downloadable product you want to sell and don't have the time or the money to set up a full-fledged store? Include a secure link in a shared Google Drive file in an email or on a web page or even in a receipt. It's so easy you feel like you cheated.

Another reason for using the Google Suite of products is that no matter what aspect of the G-Suite you are digging into, there will be a LOT of info out on the internet about how to get the most out of it. YouTube, Adwords scripts, spreadsheet automation, data reporting, maps to your business location, photo management and sharing, translating documents, managing your money, operating a classroom, casting web content to your TV... the list is extensive, and so are the online resources - videos and articles by users abound.

Cons

One drawback to using this software is that it's unequivocally connected to YOU. Google Maps knows where you are if you have it installed on a phone. Every single IP address used to access any part of the Google universe is logged. Google code is in everything, all over the place. It's a little big-brother-feeling. That's the trade-off. You get all their software for free, but you give up your anonymity.

Chad W.

The new gold standard

Reviewed on 2018/10/21

G Suite is a must for the modern business. It's completely backward compatible and platform agnostic, meaning you can give your clients exactly what they need no matter how old their tech is.

Pros

G Suite is comprehensive. It includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more. They are constantly up-to-date and their web apps are practically bulletproof.

Docs, Sheets - The features keep rolling out to make this a Microsoft Office killer. Instantly sharable files and amazing versioning keep the world smooth. I'm constantly using Sheets' API integrations to organize and sort data in real time and present to clients. And I love the Docs outline view.

Drive - The semi-recent interface update has made Drive so much more usable. Extremely flexible and intuitive.

Cons

My biggest complaint about Docs and Sheets is how long they take to start up and load a document. Because there's no native desktop app, these startup times really add up when working with multiple documents. Besides that, I wish Docs had more formatting flexibility so I could create my own heading styles, paragraph styles, etc.

I have two Google accounts - one personal and one for work. Google can't ever seem to open documents or files with the right account, even if I have explicit ownership on one. As far as I can tell there's no way to open a folder or file with a specific account either, so I can't bookmark a google drive folder with a certain account to always open with that account.

Google admin tools are another pain point. G Admin is leagues better than traditional admin tools, but they are still very slow and get this - the search isn't comprehensive. If you search for @company.com, hoping to find all the email addresses and groups you own for that company, you are out of luck. You will get 0 results. Managing group members is also clunky and slow. It uses a very dated layout and doesn't reliably update its display. I often have to refresh the page to actually see the members I've just added.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best Cloud Eco-System Available

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Unless you're an Apple user (which, as a recovering Apple fan, puts a lot of roadblocks in the way of your computing experience), you have two choices for an integrated cloud suite - Google or Microsoft. While the latter caters to larger businesses, and has a comprehensive if dizzying collection of tools available, my experience on that platform was terrible from a small business owner's perspective. My brief experience with Office 365 convinced me to return to G-Suite (formerly Google Apps), which I recommend wholeheartedly.

It is an easy, very fast, totally extensible system with good (not always the clearest) support. And everyone plugs into it. Gmail vs. Outlook: I was an Outlook holdout for many years, but then realized that a little bit of training and time acclimated me to Gmail's interface. I continue to use Office programs, but occasionally use the Google Docs, Sheets etc. - which are handy for collaboration. I started using Google Apps in 2011 as a sync backup solution when I lost data in a HD crash. Since then, I put all my docs into the G-Drive folder on my laptop, and have never lost a document since. I upgraded to 1 TB of storage, so absolutely everything is in the cloud, and syncs to my system.

Cons

As mentioned above, their support and documentation can be a bit opaque, but they are available on the phone if you really need to talk to someone. Microsoft's cloud initiative has been good because it has forced Google to be more responsive to customers. Otherwise, I have no complaints. One piece of advice: make sure to use the two-step authentication on all of your Google accounts (-Gsuite, Play, Wallet etc.) to avoid getting hacked. Google won't hesitate to blame you and charge you for anything on your account, even if you can prove that it wasn't your charge.

Jonathan B.

Great office suite and email service for personal/business needs

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Overall the service has worked well for us, with minimal problems, and it's fairly priced. I could easily recommend this solution to most small/medium sized businesses.

Pros

It's nice to have one product that covers the majority of our team's business needs. With G-Suite we're able to use a familiar interface of Gmail with our business email, and have access to it with Google's mobile apps. The office suite of Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets and more are a nice alternative to Microsoft's products, and they make it really simple to share links between team members and collaborate on documents. The video conference tool, Google Meet, is a good alternative to Zoom and has worked well in our experience (dozens and dozens of hours). Google Drive works great for archives and sharing of files.

Cons

Google is not easy to get ahold of. If they have a phone number or live chat available, I haven't been able to find it. It's usually a contact form, email, or learning from other users of the service. It would be nice to have a dedicated phone/live chat available.

Ally G.

Incredible product! Functional and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Wonderful. I think it is the best cloud based programming we could ask for and serves all of our needs when it comes to documents, spreadsheets, storage, collaboration and so much more.

Pros

I love Google Suite. For personal use, I use it more of a storage for many things. In business, my company uses the Google Workspace daily. We love the collaborative feature and makes it easy and functional for our team! I wouldn't consider any other program for this function.

Cons

We use Google Drive as a main space for storing and using documents as a team. We need everyone to have editing privledges, however, I wish this didn't come with the option for them to be able to rename documents, folder, etc. or be able to move them. We have had many times where someone renames the document and moves it to make their Drive more functional for them. This makes it a little difficult for us to keep everything in the place we need it.

The Familiar Google Productivity Suite, but for Business

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

G Suite is a business-oriented version of the popular Google productivity programs, such as gmail, docs, sheets, and others. Because the Google productivity apps are free and link with the nearly ubiquitous Google account, transitioning people over to G Suite should be a breeze.

G Suite integrates all of its programs under a organizational umbrella. Having the organizational structure grants much more control compared to something like a Team Drive on Google Drive may have. the Suite also has Hangouts Meet and Chat for communication with other members in an organization.

All of the benefits of collaboration, file sharing, convenience, and inter-connectivity from the free versions of these programs is carried over from the free versions of the G Suite apps. G Suite Also provides granular control over emails addresses, emails, and files through admin control.

Other benefits of the G Suite subscription include direct customer support; a Google support agent will directly help you with issues you have, a benefit missing from the free suite. Also, even the base subscription of G Suite will grant each user double the amount of cloud storage compared to the free version of Drive.

Cons

Transitioning a business can be tedious depending on the size of the company and the current suite they may use. Two issues that might crop up are migrating existing accounts to G Suite and . The latter can be attributed to corporate inertia, change can be good especially in the form of G Suite.

The Price of G Suite must be considered, especially at the higher price tiers since pricing is done on a per-user basis. This means that the cost of the suite can stack up, but the productivity benefits from using G Suite will arguably make up for it.

There are some puzzling aspects of the Suite, likely a result of it being closely related to the more consumer-oriented free suite offered by Google. G Suite may ask personal information that may not be important for business use like a birthday or gender more tuned for a social profile than a business one

Best Emailing Dashboard and Email Service

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Pros

-Good Design
-Easy to use.
-Many options as snoozing the emails, undo sending an email etc.
-Works perfectly with other Google products.
-Integration makes the software perfect. We are using Lead Generation Tools and email tracking software just in Gmail.
-It has a Free version for non-profits.
-12 Months free for eligible Startups up to 5 users Basic account.

Cons

-The admin portal is extremely hard to use
-Transferring the users between G Suite accounts is a nightmare. It takes ages and migration often interrupts.
-The price can be lower for StartUps.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The complete solution to your every need!

Reviewed on 2018/09/23

Pros

Almost everyone uses G Suite on daily basis. Whether it is Gmail, G-drive, hangouts, Docs or Sheets. With such an excellent package of tools, that is free for non-business organizations, G suite is definitely the best companion to every home user, students, and teachers.

Collaboration with other team members is one of the highlights of using Docs and Spreadsheets. We would create content calendars for our clients, discuss, finalize and share with the client for feedback. And to add more, the versioning is just perfect when you want to track changes, or to simply go back and reconsider on an old idea or design after you've scrapped it or experimented or something different, or simply deleted it by mistake (happens more often than you think!)

If you go with the business plan, you can customize the domain name of your email and utilize the full suite with much more additional cloud space for a really low price.

Cons

Moving old users from Outlook and office to using G Suite is not easy, mainly because most of them just felt uncomfortable using online apps/tools instead of the typical offline programs.

For power users, G Suite might lack some of the advanced functionalities Microsoft Office might have. However, this shouldn't stop you from using it, most of the basic functionalities of Microsoft Office are implemented into G Suite, and they are what most users need.

Cody S.

Industry standard business solution that gets better with competition

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

We require a solution that is designed to engage teams in a productive and efficient manner. G Suite's services work so well together it's nearly seamless.

Pros

The collaboration suite is by far the shining star if you're a standard small-medium business. Shared Drives is a life saver and makes collaboration feel like it should.

If you're an enterprise with custom in house applications and/or relies on integrations to third party solutions, Google's APIs are well maintained and documented, not to mention the cloud console making maintenance of your service much easier.

Thanks to the heat put on by MSFT, Google has been doing better about adding more value to their license tiers by opening previously Enterprise only features to Business and Standard accounts. They've also been overhauling their admin console making it easier to manage users and services in your domain.

Cons

Gmail has seen many improvements and new features added in recent yeras, but It's about time for a major overhaul to a solution that doesn't consume a substantial amount of memory just to have open in the background.

The new Google Sites still suffers from missing granular permissions settings that were available with their legacy sites solution. This is usually not a deal breaker for most, but if you're one who relies heavily on segmentation by page permissions, you may find yourself struggling.

Joseph j. k. W.

G Suite - Your business online

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

G Suite is the google suite of products customized for your business domain. It is a must-have for small businesses. It is easy to use and quick to set up with long-lasting value.

Cons

The administration panel has become, over the years, cumbersome. But, if you can get used to searching for settings it makes administration much easier.

Sarah M.

G Suite for Education

Reviewed on 2020/02/15

Amazing. This product changed my world as a teacher and as a school leader. My practice is literally completely different with it than without it.

Pros

This platform has contributed significantly to the education world. Because of its free suite of apps, and its friendliness towards a mass management system in a public school setting, it makes documents, slideshows, photo albums, spreadsheets, etc accessible to our system. Students can create with very few boundaries. Sharing capacity is huge for collaboration. And, the price point is amazing.

Cons

Occasionally, I find that finding documents within their cloud is challenging and the way they allow you to search for items doesn't necessarily yield what I expect. They are always making improvements though.