10 152 reviews

Google Workspace

Collaboration app suite for teams

4,7
4,2
10 152 reviews
Margarita E.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The total IT solution for schools!

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

We use Gsuite for gradebooks, report cards, student information systems, HR forms, office programs, storage of photos and videos and email online 'drive' cloud storage for all our needs.

Pros

Gsuite offers all the tools you need for collaborative document creation from forms, surveys, spreadsheets, slides (powerpoint), cloud storage, calendars, note taking, accounting and reports.

The templates available for education have many solutions available from lesson planners, calendars, quiz creation, gradebook, reports and meeting programs. Templates can be shared within the community and you can find templates that other schools use and share if it is not available in the standard set. The organizational email system is way more user friendly than other systems. I have worked with a team to establish Gsuite in two schools as the main system, and we are a Google school and the staff and admin do not need Microsoft office anymore as this system covers alternatives to those program.

It auto-saves your work and when working on collaborative documents it is easy to see who has input different items and easily go back and restore previous versions if needed.

Easily compatible to connect data to Google sites.

Cons

I wish that all the options that are available for excel exist in the Google Spreadsheets - e.g. being able to select multiple tabs and edit all of them at the same time.

As a private international school it is fairly costly with a charge per staff user. Support education in the private sector too - it needs a substantial budget for large schools.

Vincent Y.

The Preferred Collaboration and Communication Suite for Small Business

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

I use GSuite tools every day for my business and my full time job, and as a whole, my experience has been very good. As a web designer, I also help many of my clients set up collaberation and communication tools, including GSuite for Business and GSuite for Education, and more often than not, it's a breeze.

Pros

The feature I like most about GSuite is the range of collaberation and communication tools it offers and its ability to integrate with my everyday web experience. I use Google Docs and Drive to collaberate on web projects. To give a specific example, I use Google docs to put together a sitemap and have my clients make edits to it before placing content on the site. I use GSuite as a way for clients to upload website assets and make them available to me for use on web projects.

Cons

GSuite is not very intuitive when it comes to setting up options on the administrative side. Everytime I want to look for a particular setting, I need to reference the documentation or Google help site to see where the option is - it's never where you would expect it to be. I can tell that the software was developed by programmers, but I believe they might want to add a few more UI/UX people to the team that develops the administrative interface.

Michael B.

G Suite - The New Standard for Education

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Google is awesome. Google Sucks. Google changes things at random, because they think they know better than you. Google's project vision often excludes we the user. They have plans for one application, so you won't get a feature in another. They intend to replace something, so you can just do without while we work on it, to later discontinue it.

But G-Suite works. It's awesome for email. It has a terrific set of applications that are becoming mainstream enough that I get less and less shouts at for it not being office. Google Drive is great, as a last bastion of storage for when someone loses their documents.

The configurations of various apps for users is awesome for most of the Google Apps (if they have been blessed to give you such settings).

Do I recommend it? Absolutely. It's a necessity in a Google Education district. Would I use it for email even If I wasn't? Yes I sure would. The rest of the options, iffy.

Pros

G Suite, a powerful collection of Googles Utilities wrapped up in a business-centric manageable cloud (for in our case, Education).

There is a large amount of customization available based upon users by OU, which can trickle down into Chromebook management, and more.

Quick alias support for name changes.
Extra Routing steps for email if you wish (route through your own filters, or a second route for internal archiving).
Enable / Disable GSuite apps based upon OU. And configurations based upon such.
Password Syncs with Active Directory (requires an install on a password management server).
User Sync with Active Directry (requires another install on a directory server).

Cons

G Suite is excellent. But G Suite does suffer some flaws.

The management interface is SLOW. I cannot underscore this enough. Antique "Active Directory Users and Computers" is like lightning compared to using the management interface.

The mangaement inferface tends to forget your log-ins mid stream, it doesn't remember where you were, and your attempted setting change wasn't set. Don't forget.

Some interfaces hide the save button (seemingly...). Other settings are saved on click (lack of consistency).
New features are often bleeding edge, but also sometimes completely excluded because "it's not for business customers"?
Restrict "Hangouts" for some users? No... you cannot, you have to use "Hangouts Chat" because that's the business client, but that doesn't integrate into email.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

All in one solution for new companies

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

There is hardly any other tool that offers this much at this price. Google Drive and all its document creation features are essentially a must in any modern company, and the only other option is Office 365 which is still miles away due to their late online adoption and unreasonable price. And it comes attached with the de-facto email manager and a calendar that works out of the vox in almost any android device.
The value for money is very competitive.

Pros

GSuite is a plug and play set of productivity tools for virtually any company but specially but starting companies (as early choices may have large impacts down the road). If you're looking into having your email account set up with your domain name, this is the way to go as it works seamlessly to provide a gmail account in that domain (little configuration). Plus, along comes a calendar, video-calls, cloud space for files, and a suite of document creation tools (docs, sheets, slides, etc). Since all of these are very connected with each other, this was a no-brainer choice and very powerful for startups.

Cons

Google created an amazing product by just stiching several of its already existing products and making them work together really well, but beyond that (which is already a lot) there is little else. For example, it's just normal that people enter and leave a company, and the support for forwarding emails or managing these "old accounts" is limited. Other specific functionalities are also limited or a bit too complicated in comparison with the rest of the suite, like managing rooms, creating email lists, or controlling permissions.
Also, one misses a Slack-like functionality. Where is google's version of slack? It could so easily be integrated in Gsuite.

Shiva M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

G Suite review

Reviewed on 2020/09/07

Overall G suite is best for any organization and you have to compromise for some of the features such as collaboration tools, Comparing to Skype or Team their hangout isn't great so far. Overall I can proudly recommend this services to anyone with their own research (what they want?).

Pros

Well, A complete google package is suitable for any business. Premium google adds on packages are bonuses. Storage is a very excellent buy for literally anything. There is no need for any special training for employees. Anyone can easily use it. No hassle to train employees. Very organized and fully cloud-based. Gmail, drive, Voice are great development.

Cons

Apart from good features there are few things that people don't like about this product. This is entirely webbased and many of us don't like this. Very average/poor support system comparing to their competitors. Collaboration tools are not great as their competitors offer. Pricing should be even more better.

Industry: Retail

The Best Out There For Collaborative Work

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

I love Google Suite. It truly is the best collaborative site out there. It makes communication, sharing, and editing super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros

I absolutely love how easy it is to collaborate with teammates. I never have to worry about saving a document or losing a document. Google suite makes it easy to keep all my files in one place and share my files with hundreds of other users. G Suite has a lot of storage for my files and makes it easy to archive and retrieve any file. I also love how you can search for a document by typing any word in the file. I use G Suite for everything

Cons

There is not much to complain about but I dislike how difficult it is to remove large quantities of files. I also have a love hate relationship with how detailed the progress history is—while it is beneficial for tracking work, it is frustration when it causes problems among teammates.

Alex D.
Industry: Insurance

Think ahead

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Using this suite for many years I'm really satisfy with all resources and frequently improvements.

Pros

Everything you want to handle your business services in corner of text editor, spreadsheet, presentation and communication you will find at G Suite. Integration with standard Microsoft Office increase always but a lot of difficulties persists. Gmail is the best e-mail client and together with Google Contacts, Drive and Android you easily setup a basal crm. Try and save a lot of money.

Cons

So if you download a excel template to working and you need to upload back the spreadsheet to a system likely you wont be happy because the system no will recognize your archive. Hangouts unfortunally not compete with WhatsApp in terms of users's adoption.

Industry: Information Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great user experience

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I use this all the time and would recommend it to others who need something not as robust or confusing as office.

Pros

For the end user the software is easy to use and does everything regular google apps do and more. The help documentation is excellent and the flexibility allows for some customization. .

Cons

The admin portal takes some understanding and experience to get everything out of. It had a good learning curve for a new admin but is less than most other software.

Zamruddin S.

Overall experience with GSuite so Awesome

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

My experience with GSuite is great. Because I have recommend GSuite in My Organization and first person in my organization that work on that .

Pros

I love this product so much because Before lockdown my doesn't use this technology for our work. After lockdown we need a Online software that help us to work more and use technology more and more and we Find our answer that is GSuite. We are a education field where Exam and students and live class all this thing need to done and that very tough. And GSuite answer all this things. Be can implement all things that we need to work on my Organization. GSuite help our team to connect all students and teachers with help of Google Meet, Google Classroom.

Cons

This software hard to work we need more then 2 or 3 week Training to properly use this software. And other members in my team doesn't work on this software only few limited people's can use them. That biggest problem of this software.

Ramakant R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Create your Business Email

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/08/06

For me Gsuite is a very good platform to creating business emails. I have created business emails immediately and deleted it instantly. For each business emails i am paying $5 which is very less cost.

Pros

Gsuite is a best platform for creating the business email. If you have a large organization with more than 10+ employees then this Gsuite helps you to create company business emails for each employee. Admin can start creating business email individually immediately. For each business email you need to pay $5 per month.

Cons

Gsuite is very good for creating business emails. Gsuite provides you a platform where you can send bulk email but the process of sending bulk emails is not as easy for a startup.

Anastasia C.
Industry: Real Estate

Great Choice for Organizations of All Sizes

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Google Suite is a great solution. Probably it is one of the best collaborative sites. It makes communication, sharing, and coworking super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros

I used G Suite for university purposes, but when I realized it is similarly helpful in work setting - it became my favorite tool. I would use Google Docs to document my learnings and work on my assignments and then I would switch to work account and use the same tools to produce valuable work. I am in love with the Google Meetings and Calendar feature and seeing how busy are others based on their schedule. It is extremely easy to collaborate with teammates. I don't have to worry whether I forgot to save a document or about making mistakes (because almost everything can be corrected so easily). The search feature is amazing allowing me to find any document by typing a word/phrase. Also the feature to schedule emails it's absolutely great because it allows me to be professional and to not disturb anyone.

Cons

One of the negative parts is for sure - the difficulty to remove many documents at a time. Support team can be considered average.

Small note: When replying to an email from a long thread, I need to type the response which is located at the bottom of the long chain of previous emails. It might waste time in urgent situations by requiring a lot of scrolling.

In order to use it - an internet connection is needed even though many features are crucial.

Google Sheets don't have so many features compared to Microsoft Excel.

Murtaza R.
Industry: Research
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Better price/storage than any of the competitors!

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

It's a pretty great product overall, however, the lack of communication from their support team, and more importantly their lack of presence in updating the features towards Linux distributions is disappointing. In spite of that, they are pretty much above every other competing product, when compared to ease of use, and fluidity between moving across projects, and teams.

Pros

The G Suite functionality is perfect for collaborating across different teams. The versioning system is quite intuitive as compared to other archaic methods. One of the most enticing thing about G-Suite is that it provides and end-to-end offering from domains, docs to storage with Google Drive. There are other competing products, but they do not really match the G-Suite with it's tight integration with different operating systems, and more specifically with the Chrome browser, that enables cross-platform support even for Linux distros.

Cons

G Suite docs are great for versioning and creating quick drafts and share ideas, however the docs that include, slides/spreadsheet/text are severely lacking in features that MS Office has, specifically in terms of the flexibility in customizing margins for example, or even basic features in editing complex math/symbols.

Additionally, support for Google Drive while great for Windows/OS X operating systems, is non-existent for Linux distros, specifically their Google File Stream offering, which was one of the driving motivation to switch over to the G Suite.

Ryan H.
Industry: Broadcast Media

G Suite for Team Collaboration

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Fantastic. It hits all of the options I look for in a product; Ease of personal use, ease of collaboration, reliability. I have never had an issue with G-Suite that I haven't been able to solve or get an answer to within minutes. I have never had an issue retrieving or sharing a document from the Shared Drive and editing with coworkers is absolutely flawless and simplistic.

Pros

It's extremely simple to learn with little to no direction at all. Everything from mail to creating and designing documents whether it be alone or live with another team mate is extremely simple to accomplish. Storage and retrieval of docs within the drive is also extremely simple and reliable as well.

Cons

I think one of the major hurdles a lot of people have consistently is understanding the Google process for saving a document or saving it to your desktop. It's a very different process than we are used to with typical Microsoft Office products that we learned on. Another issue I see people having is understanding how to share a document on the Drive with someone outside of the organization. Although this is a simple process, I think the directions should be clearer for new users.

Darrell W.
Industry: Entertainment

G Suite is a must in our business

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Super easy to use and very much fill our needs as a company with team members all over. It is especially good now with WFH protocals.

Pros

It has so many different tools that are included in the suite, it is a real value and it makes collaboration and sharing so simple. With everything in the cloud and on the computer it makes me wonder why it took us so long to switch. It just keeps getting better.

Cons

the web site software is a little limiting and could have a lot more features.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great office solution for our small team

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Overall I'm happy with the software. It's easy for the team to use, document sharing and working on the same document together is very simple.

I finally feel Google Chat is at least somewhat more comparable to Slack, but since it was so far behind when we started using G Suite, we're now stuck with Slack and switch is just too much of a hurdle. So if you're starting out with G Suite now you might be able to save yourself the money on a separate Slack subscription as well.

Pros

G Suite has been very easy for our small team to use. The web apps are user friendly and easy for anyone to quickly get up to speed on.

Google Meet is also very easy to use for team or external video meetings, and offers dial-in numbers for participants if some are on slow internet connections or don't have a microphone setup for their computer. The video quality has improved dramatically since I first started using it back in 2018. It works in the browser with no additional software installation needed, so it's quick and easy to use each time.

Cons

Gmail needs an overhaul, especially the settings area to make it more user-friendly. Setting up custom keyboard shortcuts to navigate through Gmail is cumbersome and there doesn't appear to be a way to map a shortcut to "Display images" in an e-mail if you have loading of these turned off by default, which I do for privacy and tracking reasons.

For Google Drive it doesn't seem to save the sort order setting for each folder and there's no way to get this to save. Some folders where I prefer to sort the file order by Last Modified so recent ones show at the top then impact the sort order of other folders where I'd prefer it stay in alphabetical order.

Google Meet needs to add more features similar to other video conferencing solutions to stay competitive.

Ilan D.
Industry: Education Management

Nice features but the service is a Google service = no service.

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

Overall it's a good and fast suite with most of the things we need.
It's lightweight and cheaper than office suite and the option to work even on tablets is very nice.
It lack the intuitive ease to use as Microsoft products and lack of support even if you pay.
Google likes your money but doesn't care about support.

Pros

We love the simplicity of the option to work online with the staff in our organization or outside our organization.
The suite is simple but well done with most of the things we need.

Cons

It's too simple at times and the easy of use you can find on Microsoft products is not find here.
It seems that it has more potential if someone would have thought a bit more on usability.
The worst part in Google products is the lack of support.
After ours of searching how to download a receipt, I saw help pages that sent me to other nonexistent pages and after years of searching - we have no answer.
Google have great products, most of them are very simple and this is their advantage but I hope that they will also take care of their paid customers and give them support.
Even Microsoft have a help center...

Paul D.
Industry: Online Media

Arguably essential for any serious small to large businesses

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

If you're a small business then it's a no brainer: one low monthly fee and you get enterprise-level email, cloud storage and collaboration tools. I use it for my own business, and I recommend it to any of the small to medium-sized businesses we work it.

Pros

- Best in class office suite (docs, sheets, slides with collaborative editing and versions)
- Collaboration and sharing is easy (from shared docs, cloud storage and video calls)
- Reliable, spam-protected, email service (gmail)
- Constant improvements: g-suite has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years ; it's only getting better
- So, so much more capability if you want to dive into everything from user-roles to managing employee devices and dedicated apps...

Cons

Sometimes Google's menus can be a bit unituitive. There's almost too much here (especially if you're a smaller organisation)! It would be nice to have a click-and-go set up process with tooltips explaining the features for those new to the service. But generally everything is well-documented.

Jessica F.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

All in one solution

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Fantastic! We took 2 different cloud servers and merged them into just G Suite. We have cloud based backups, it is very user friendly (even for the less tech-savvy volunteers!), and the setup was super easy. Honestly we dragged our feet with the setup and file transfer because we expected it to be more complicated than it was! I wish we had done this a few years ago!

Pros

Having G Suite allowed us to condense several different file organization/data base software programs into one (G Suite). This allows our non-profit animal rescue to store animal records (owner surrender forms, shelter paperwork, vet invoices, behavior evaluations) in an organized fashion. We also use G Suite for our forms (adoption, owner surrender, etc.) for information coming in. It is very easy to organize and/or search for information. All of our volunteers can have access to what we need without navigating complicated software or programs.

Cons

Some of the add-ons to particular features within G Suite can become discontinued and no longer supported which means we need to find new and similar add-ons to meet our needs. I do appreciate that these discontinuations are done with the purpose of maintaining client privacy and ensuring that add-ons are reputable.

Some people get frustrated when they do not take the time to organize their Drive and thus they have difficulties finding documents. Organizing documents on Drive is not as intuitive for many people as it is on the actual computer drive (I'm not sure why!).

Sarah M.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A Necessary Tool for Doing Business

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

I've been a G Suite customer both in my personal life, self employment ventures, and all the times I've contracted with companies. Over time I've pushed away using Google's proprietary tools (For example, I'll utilize a different email platform but hook it into G Suite), and I will admit there's a serious disappointment to be had when it comes to integrations with "Smart" devices. G Suite will remain a constant part of my life, and it scales well whenever I've had periods of needing additional accounts/storage.

Pros

G Suite is intuitive, and merges well into the workflow for users who've already been using Google products. It doesn't take much to tweak it a bit though it's often a good thing to restrict people to the environment they (often) grew up using.

Cons

The walled garden which is Google becomes G Suites strongest selling point and also it's greatest weakness. Some organizations may not find this meets their needs, and while it's not specific to my use-case everyone should evaluate if G Suite meets their compliance needs. I also will say the admin panel is a bit simplified in comparison to what IT professionals may be used to (this might just be me), though it's improved with time.

Rodrigo T.
Industry: Computer Software

Very good, stable, but expensive

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

We have used the company for several years, without major frustrations. As I said, some functions are missing, we need to think of it as part of the office, with everything you would try to manage on the intranet, it seems like something standing in the way between an intranet solution and a collaborative solution. Although I don't like this form of operation (maybe if it emulated another sharepoint it would be better), I never changed it, despite considering it sometimes, precisely because it is difficult to find a competing service that manages to maintain the same connection and operation stability. It is very rare to find bugs, just as it is very rare to be down. We use it mainly for: saving and backing up files, exchanging files between employees and third parties, exchanging and permanently storing e-mails and docs a little to create documents and spreadsheets or forms to create quick satisfaction surveys for our customers. Google sheets doesn't compare to a local office, basic functions are missing, but it's great for editing a document quickly and sharing. We have already used support, but support is weak, information is lacking and is often time consuming to return. If you can't handle self-service well, this is not a service for you.

Pros

The best thing about the G-suite is stability. You know that it will work, you know that it will have no bugs and that you will not lose files on the drive or gmail. And it's fast.

Cons

Some features take time to appear, perhaps it is the price to pay for stability, but in general there are improvements that you don't use, and basic improvements that never arrive. For example, on the drive you still can't use folders as easily as you do in your computer's file explorer, useful panels are missing information. Another problem that I consider serious is the lack of a part of the drive that is "online only" controlled by the administrator. As it is today, it features a temporary drive for common files, because if I put backup files, client spreadsheets and sensitive data, I always know that they are also accessible from my computer or cell phone, but I would not like these files to be "loose" around. If you lose your phone, good luck trying to delete files remotely.

Michael S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Our Team Lives by G Suite

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Pros

Our team lives by using G Suite. We love it. There is only one feature i wish it had. (see below) other than that it is perfect, really. and the price is great. love the mobile apps for android and ios. amazing. not many people know g suite is hipaa compliant, that is, if you have google sign a BAA with your company. this is great.

Cons

i wish you could search WITHIN documents on your computer. in order to do this, you need to go to the web interface. you can only search by file names, etc. on your computer.

Adrian M.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Google G-Suite The small business no brainer

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

G-Suite has been awesome. We use Gmail and Calendar , Google Docs for all company documents, Google Sheets for our spreadsheet needs. We use Google Forms to collect data from check lists and to automate the collection of inspection report data. All of this is easily managed via the G-Suite Admin portal. As an admin I have very granular control over user access to drives and files. Recently we added a G-Suite App called Collavate to manage business workflows and manage document approval and control as we begin the process of getting ISO 9001:2015 Certified. No matter what you need Google it and 9 out of 10 times there is a solution in G-Suite.

Pros

For a very low cost Google G-Suite provides essential business tools and services. Essentially it completely replaces Microsoft Office and Outlook, provides data back up and sophisticated, centralized administrative functions via a simple to set up Admin portal and an easy to use cloud based ecosystem of applications. You can start out with just email accounts for your employees then as needed add layer upon layer of functionality as your business needed demand them. I set up all our computers to sync their my documents to user G suite drives. Recently an employee's lap top failed. We got a replacement and in less than an hour after opening the box the person was working like nothing had happened. No re-installing office and dealing with licenses and authorizations, no lost data. We installed one critical application and the rest appears as soon as you log into your G-Suite user account like magic!

Cons

If you are a power user of Microsoft Excel there are a few advanced features that either don't exist or work differently enough to require figuring a few things out in Google Sheets.

John S.
Industry: Photography
Company size: Self Employed

Reviewed on 2020/03/14

I've had a very positive experience with G Suite and would recommend it to anyone for personal use, and also for business use - especially if you work with remote teams or need to share & control documents. Whilst it doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles you get with MS office products, for 99% of the tasks I've needed to do I've found it to work perfectly well.

Pros

Having come from years of using Microsoft office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) I was initially concerned about switching to G-Suite for obvious reasons. The great thing about G-suite however is that it is so easy to pick ups and use as so much of the functionality & menus's are the same as what you are probably used to from MS products.

By far the best thing about G-Suite is the ease at which you can collaborate with others and manage your files without the usual uncontrolled copies of documents floating around. It's easy to share documents with others and control access. The fact that this is cloud based is also a massive bonus to me. I can access my files from anywhere, on any device. For example I've used Google forms to capture data directly from customers at a trade show using a tablet, that can then be shared & analysed more or less instantly with other applications.

Oh and it's also free!

Cons

The only real issue I have is if you try and work offline - it can be a bit temperamental. Likewise if your internet connection is a bit ropey it can be a pain, but for the most part this hasn't been an issue for me.

John P.
Industry: Education Management

G Suite for Education is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

We used G Suite to solve the issue with students having many different usernames and passwords for all their devices and consolidated accounts and set up Single Sign On with Google as the Identity Provider.

Pros

We use G Suite for Education, as most schools do. We like most about it is how well it integrates with pretty much every third party that has anything to do in the K12 area. From our curriculum (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) to our SIS (Skyward Qmlativ), we can utilize Google SSO to easily authenticate users to almost every platform we have. This makes it easy and is entirely cloud based and requires no maintenance (unlike Sibboleth) on our end. It also is easy for students because they have only one login to remember.

Cons

Google is known for "wiping out" stuff randomly (like Google Cloud Print, and LSAs (Less Secure Apps)) so I do not recommend it in a commercial environment because environments with lots of legacy devices will be a bad fit with Google's constant changes.

Marcia M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I Love G-Suite

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Overall, I’m pretty happy with G Suite. It’s a great hub for my businesses.

Pros

I like the amount of space that I have for my GDrive for each of my email addresses & the easy navigation and accessibility to Google’s suite of products.

I also like the fact that multiple people can work on a document at the same time.

Cons

1. The search tool can be really sucky at times. I’ve searched for emails and senders that ended up in zero search results which can be really frustrating. 2. Also, I don’t receive some emails (this doesn’t happen often) or the emails arrive days later. Now I know it’s not on my end because we have Xfinity Comcast and I haven’t had any problems with that service.
3. I don’t like emails being collapsed. I’d rather the emails be in one long thread not collapsible tabs. It gets confusing.