Google Drive

4,8 (27 368)
Cloud storage and backup for files, photos, docs, and more

(27 368)

Ali
Ali
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Google Drive Has Made Work Life Easy

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

My overall experience has been what I would like to consider immaculate. So simple and easy to use and it always amazes me how much it is improved upon after all these years. Its free, easy, useful, helpful, progressive, and all sorts of other good things. I am a huge fan of Drive and hope to be for several more years.

Pros

What I like most about Google Drive is the ease of access. It has allowed me to store large files of which a lot of other services are unable to provide. That is one of the main reasons why I like to consider the product superior in contrast to its competitors. Google as a company never ceases to fail me with the level of ease it requires to use their products and services. On top of it all, they are still continuing to improve their products and services.

Cons

What i like least about Google Drive is probably how there is no dark mode. I really want a dark mode because of how much less strain it would cause on my eyes. I have poor vision, and when it comes to light mode I have a hard time navigating things. If there is a dark mode, i would at least like to know where to navigate it because I am unable to find it.

Anastasios
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great Suite for Collaboration, File Sharing and more

Reviewed on 2024/01/23

Pros

Great overall, easy to use, good permission and file-sharing functionality. Backup and versioning are also great. Seamless integration with other Google Workspace apps such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. The Search functionality is also great with advanced search features.

Cons

File ownership can be tricky sometimes. There are also some limitations to offline editing.

camillia
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 2+ years

Drive Drives you crazy

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Drive is good for storaging things on your phone or computer. For backuping up information or data its top to none.

So if something happens to your harddrive or External you know your things are safe. It also has a Auto Backup feature that can be used on the phone side of things. I looked and I had pictures from old phones back in 2015 I didnt even know backed up to Drive. I was a happy person looking at that stuff.
So it's good in that aspect. But for group projects. I remember my boss sharing his files with me for beginners training.

But it's functionality on project group side is not as practical as Dropbox or I-Cloud in my experience of it. They may have improved over the years.

Pros

I like that you can upload your files to Drive and storage things on it. It saves space on the phone and potentially on the computer. It has a Auto-Backup feature that works perfectly so you don't have to manually store things to it.

Cons

It's very disorganized compared to other storage platforms. With dropbox you can create folders and everything is accessible neatly. And while drive does categorize things by dates . It doesnt necessarily allow you to organize everything by project or category. If it does it's not as easy to do as other platforms. Although I havent used the software consistantly in over 3 years.

For example: I'm doing edits for some flyers.

Some edits are finalized so I wanna put them into a finalized folder. Other edits are in-Progress so I wanna put those into a "In-Progress folder" While others might be for another persons project on my team.

They may very well have those features but it wasn't very clear on how to do it. They should have pop-up and tutorials when you first download the software to give people ideas on how to get the most outta their software.

Most times I found myself scrolling through Hundreds and hundreds of videos and photos just to find the one I was looking for.

Also it takes up alot of space on your phone. I remember having google drive and it took over 700MB of space this was about 3 years ago. It was alot to deal with so eventually I took it off my phone. But still used it for recieving shared files on my computer from my boss. I didnt like the functionally of it after using other platforms of equal capacities.

Shalom
Shalom

It is literally my entire office as an email copywriter.

Reviewed on 2023/12/11

I use Google Drive daily. And it works perfectly for my copywriting career.

I use Google Drive daily. And it works perfectly for my copywriting career.

Pros

Google Drive is literally my entire office as a copywriter. The user interface has no grey areas at all. A five-year-old can use it.
It saves all my content as soon as I write it. And I never have to lose anything.

Cons

I secretly wish there was a way I could start using it with or without an internet connection. So if wifi loses signal, I don't have to lose my work.

sunil
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Google Drive

Reviewed on 2024/01/22

Google Drive is effective, easy to use, and offers convenient file access from any device. Some claim it's a safe virtual location for sensitive information.

Pros

You can save, synchronize, and view files from any device with an Internet connection thanks to its user-friendly UI.

Cons

The requirement for an Internet connection to access cloud-stored files is one of the disadvantages. Furthermore, automatic synchronization can occasionally be sluggish, particularly when dealing with big files.

Lana
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

My opinion

Reviewed on 2024/02/13

Google drive helps me to storage document, File Sharing, also to manage my secure data storage

Pros

Google Drive is the best way to save the files. I am always safe, because I know that my files is secure

Cons

For my opinion, Google Drive is expensive

Bento
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Google Drive - security

Reviewed on 2024/01/23

Pros

Security in the data that is placed and ease of remote access.

Cons

Low storage capacity for the free version.

Philippe

Perfect for work

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

Pros

Love how it syncs everything that we save on the drive and we can easily share internally.

Cons

Nothing so far beside the lag it takes to syncs sometimes.

Muhammad Aamer
Muhammad Aamer

Google Drive is a great solution for cloud storage usage

Reviewed on 2023/12/24

Overall i love google drive and my experience is awesome with google drive because i use it for backups for my androids and for my whatsapp and feels really good

Pros

I love many things about Google drive the first and foremost is that it feels secure and then the file sharing facility is awesome and also the integration with other apps like whatsapp is just awesome.

Cons

One thing i do not like about google drive is that it is very slow

Allan
  • Industry: Graphic Design

ALLAN SILOMA'S EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE DRIVE

Reviewed on 2024/01/22

Pros

I have 15gb worth of storage to store vital documents and media which I can also back up to the cloud and retrieve from any of my devices anytime anywhere

Cons

When the storage is full, having to pay a subscription fee to acquire extra storage

Jay
Jay

Google Drive is my favorite network file serving storage program.

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

In working with Google Drive Enterprise version, I've been able to map out project roadmaps and establish document and folder organization in a much more logical and efficient manner. I'd highly recommend Google Drive for Enterprise, in working with higher-functioning needs in storage management, sharing, use, and retrieval.

Pros

Google Drive is highly Incorporated in to many users' work flow system integrations through the popularity of Google products for consumers, professionals, education, and developers.

There are various versions that are offered at different levels of need, and every established account is given 15 GB of storage for free, forever.

More advanced versions of Google Drive offer increased storage quotas, improved workspace options for reviewing and organizing work flows and documents. Better interface options exist with the upgraded versions of drive.

The main interface itself is simple and elegant, offering several tabs for file locating, workspaces, sharing, and team drives (in the upgraded versions).

Cons

I would like to be able to work in Command-Line ungzip tars, for example: in a bash shell. The established workflow goes well, though, in being capably Incorporated in to other file management apps that are available on mobile; which is my current preferred platform.

Dropbox Business and OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Google Drive

I switched from iCloud (somehat); it feels like Google Drive has been there for a long time, of the internet's online resources, to speak of. I find that Google Drive has a better user interface for mobile devices, which are what I prefer to use as my work use as well as for personal use.

Reasons for Switching to Google Drive

I've used the iCloud, Dropbox, and OneTouch online storage and sharing solutions, yet I've found Google Drive to be a much more significantly supported user experience and interface option, which has become a familiar and expected platform offering for saved, read, and stored files.
Keith
Keith
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Cloud Storage for all your Data Needs

Reviewed on 2019/11/17

Google Drive is fast, easy to use and very robust as it acts like another DRIVE on your computer (if you install the software) and is easily accessible from just about any device, mobile included. Overall, if you are looking for a cloud based solution, Google Drive is literally at the top of the group here!

Pros

Google Drive is a great cloud based storage solution. It allows businesses and students to utilize safe, fast and user friendly storage that's quicker and simpler than USB thumb drives. This solution can be used from a phone, laptop, Chromebook or PC and is super easy to pop open, save files, copy files and move files to and from Google Drive using your various devices. If you pay for use, Google Drive opens up to being one of the best and most useful software/cloud based storage solutions ever made.

Cons

The free tier of the software/cloud solution is severely limited in every way possible. It's more of a preview of what you can do with Google Drive. That's not much of a complaint considering most people looking for a cloud based solution are also likely willing to pay for it.

Paul
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Best cloud storage platform hands down!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I love it, its hard to believe I used external hard drives all the time before I got my google account. Makes it so easy to share pictures and videos with my clients and the email notifications that I uploaded for them makes it easy so I do not have to reach out every single time. Of course I feel confident in the storage solution and makes me not have to worry about hard drives failing knowing that google has me covered. Its truly the best solution in my opinion.

Pros

The easiness of sharing documents and files with others. I love that I can make different folders with different people able to view the content. Everyone has a google account and I feel like it is the most universal and best platform to use for cloud storage. I have never met someone that doesn't have a google account so its easy to share. Team folders are great for collaborations. I like that even if someone deletes something on accident not only is there a paper trail of who did it but you can still recover files within a certain time frame incase something does happen. I love the Google File Stream integration that allows you to pretty much see your google drive as a USB drive that is plugged into your computer.

Cons

I dislike working between the browser and apps the most. I feel like the interfaces are a little different and just have to learn what each can and cant do or how to do it on one or the other. However that is me being really nit picky and I honestly do not see much wrong with this cloud storage site.

Lindsie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Google Drive is an essential business tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

Drive is an essential tool for me in my business and personal life. I trust that everything I do is backed up and it makes it very easy to find what I need at any time from anywhere. I also don't have to bring my work laptop home with me because I can access my documents from my personal computer. This means I don't have to worry about forgetting my gear at home and being dead in the water at work. I also use drive to make company wide accessible folder for policies ,procedures, surveys, newsletters, etc so people can find what they need without having to print things out and waste paper and things can be updated instantly accross the whole company.

Pros

I can access all of my files where ever I am. I can easily sign in from any computer or phone, and since drive syncs with folders already existing on my devices, I don't need to move anything around or change my file set up to get it to back up appropriately. It had a decent amount of free space with it and makes it easy to change between accounts (personal and work) so I can find what I need. It syncs with a variety of other frequently used software, such as the rest of the google suite, slack etc. and has lots of options for sharing or hiding access to files.

Cons

I don't like that I can't have my files / folders sorted differently. The sorting method I choose gets applied to the entire contents of my drive, so I can't have my folders sorted alphabetically but the contents sorted by date simultaneously. I also struggle to find a way to organize the files and folders shared with me more appropriately. Mostly, everything is just dumped in one 'shared with me' section and it can be annoying to find something. I also wish i could customize notifications on a document by document basis (when others edit it) instead of a general 'notify me or not' for all documents.

Becky
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I couldn't run my business without Google Drive!

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

The greatest benefit of Google Drive is that it's a simple, user-friendly solution to cloud storage AS WELL AS an office suite. No more expensive upgrades for software to create documents!

Pros

Google Drive is the backbone of my business. It's important that I be able to share important docs with my clients and contractors. GDrive makes it so easy to do that. We can create, update, and share documents, spreadsheets, media, etc. and never have to worry about what kind of computer someone has or specialized software.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any negatives for Google Drive. Maybe it would be nice to have more storage? But it's so affordable to add a little more when you need it! Google Drive was easy to integrate with my business because almost everyone has a Google account these days.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive and iCloud

Reasons for Choosing Google Drive

I used to use Microsoft Office products, but since I started working from Macbooks, I hated having to purchase office software just so I could share and open documents from other Microsoft users. Google Drive has completely eliminated that painful purchase.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Google Drive

I chose Google Drive because of it's popularity, clean interface, and user-friendly tools. I have zero regrets and will continue to use Drive for as long as it's available!
Alannah
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Google Drive is a time saver!

Reviewed on 2021/09/15

I LOVE how even the free version has word, excel and several other programs available to use for absolutely no cost! This was so helpful as a broke college kid!

Pros

I love being able to easily access my files anywhere I go. The offline feature is great for books or long documents. I especially like being able to edit papers last minute or have colleagues check my work or just to share documents with eachother. Its our digital filing cabinet!

Cons

I did not like how sometimes files don't convert correctly into Microsoft software, ex. Word, Excell, PowerPoint.

OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Google Drive

Google is much more user friendly

Dropbox Business

Reasons for Switching to Google Drive

Majority ruled, all of our staff were very excited to make the switch!
Ari
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best cloud storage service I've tried yet

Reviewed on 2022/10/04

I think this is the greatest value there is out there. It's safe, reliable, easy to use and offers a cost that is affordable and fair. I strongly suggest the use of it.

Pros

- Fast
- Reliable
- Ability to work with files offline
- Safe
- Great value

Cons

There aren't a lot of cons with this software. I find it annoying only when files have been backed up when there's a constant message popping out on the top of the screen and I can't get it to go away.
Other than that, it's a very good solution for my needs.

Dropbox Business

Reasons for Choosing Google Drive

It's more efficient, less bugs and works across all platforms unlike the previous service.

iCloud

Reasons for Switching to Google Drive

The competitor is incredibly more expensive with very similar features.
Upen
Upen

Cost effective tool with multi-purpose functionalities.

Reviewed on 2023/04/17

Highly satisfying and effective to handle my small-size business.

Highly satisfying and effective to handle my small-size business.

Pros

The fact that I am able to work on the cloud, while at the same time collaborating with others without privacy and safety issues.

Cons

While the tool is robust, with time, there is a need for more and more storage which is only available for a cost.

OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Google Drive

This was much easier to use.

OneDrive and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Google Drive

Easier to use, and simpler to understand and learn.
Austin
Austin

Google Drive - Collaboration made easy

Reviewed on 2018/09/08

I like the ability to have all my documents on the cloud. I don't have to worry about losing a document due to hard drive failure or deleting an document because it's always going to be online. Overall, I have to say even for a free software it's a complete bargain. You get most of the features of Word for free and it's entirely on the web browser. What's not to love about that? The only thing they can improve on in my eyes with Google Drive is if they added more flesh out options that could make Microsoft Word obsolete. I have to say overall my experience with Google Drive has been consistently positive and I will be using this software for many more years to come in both my academic and my future career.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing about Google Drive is the ability to collaborate with others. I have used Google Drive for my group assignments from middle school and all the way through to college. It has made group projects easy to keep track of and easy to share. I love how I can work on a word document, power point document or even an excel worksheet with anyone by simply sharing the link. It takes the hassle away from downloading programs because Google Drive is entirely online. I can access all my files from any device, any place, and any time. I don't even install word processor programs on my new devices anymore. I just use Google Drive because it's simple and it just works.

Cons

My biggest gripe about Google Drive is the lack of formatting and design options for things like Google docs and Google slides. The most accurate way to put it is that the programs are very bare bones. Most of the time you can get away with it but sometimes my professors require things to be formatted in such a way that Google docs and Google slides doesn't support. Google has added more functionality to google drive since it's release back in 2012, but if it wants to compete with Microsoft, they need to add more features that are in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint.

Frank
Frank

Six more ways to use Drive.

Reviewed on 2018/11/17

It allows to present your ideas, photographs and works by means of a presentation made with Google Docs and stored in Drive. Show it in your Blog or web to the size that you prefer and with the aspect that you want.
Allow your users to store in the cloud, in their own Drive account, the files that you offer from your website or Blog. No need to store them on a hard drive or external USB support, you can access them from home, your smartphone or wherever you want by accessing your Drive account. It is necessary to learn to use the Save to Drive button on your website.

Pros

Google Drive is not just a cloud storage service offered by Google, it is also a set of tools that can enhance the functioning of web pages and Blogs.
Blogger and many other options for web publications do not have certain services related to file storage that allow you to extend beyond your own concept as a content editor for Blogs.
Google Drive can extend the capacity of applications such as Blogger or other means of web publishing to give them added value by offering "hosting" (hosting external files) or even functions that go beyond the storage of information through files, such as Use of forms. Let's briefly review some of the utilities offered by Google
Drive not only as a perfect complement to Blogger but also as a fantastic service for other web publishing media that can take advantage of its advantages.
1- Storage and management of forms with notifications by mail for your website or Blog.
2- Hosting a complete website.
3- Storage and hosting of resource files for your website or Blog.
4- Creating links to download files for your website or Blog.
5- Offer on your website or Blog presentations made with Google Docs.
6- Save to Drive for your website or Blog.
In short, Google Drive is a nice box of surprises that can offer utilities for your Blog or web that you might not have imagined and complement your daily work.

Cons

For me, it's easier to create locally, upload to the cloud and edit collaboratively. Each member of the team uploads their chapter to a master document or that corrections can be made to the document by several people at the same time.
Also in this case I prefer to use Microsoft's online tools. The fastest using the same tool both locally and online.
And also I do not have to change my document organization depending on whether a document is included in a folder that is synchronized with the cloud or not.

• Industry: Information Services

Best Cloud storage

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Google Drive serving me very much especially to fulfill my documentation tasks. Easy to manage with the cloud because I can access my documentation from any computers/ any time (e.g: for presentation, showing reports to head/clients, financial documentation, etc).
For each team I have a shared folders to view their documentations and I am having the edit privilege to make the changes.
Editing logs are available to trace back the changes made to the documents.

Pros

Most of our smart phones (Android) is having Google accounts to operates and Google Drive is the advanced cloud storage media contains with free 15GB of storage for all the Google accounts to store the files freely. As general, cloud is the new technology we are using to access our resources remotely from anywhere, anyplace, and anytime.
Google Drive providing with the user friendly environment where the user can feel the he/she is working with their file system (e.g: can create a folder, create a word/excel/power point, cut/copy/past the files and folder, file/folder sharing with advance option such as view/edit, etc.)
It is accessible if we have signed our Google Email and we can share the documents through the email or as by links. It is acting as a portable, accessible and not tangible storage device for all of us.

Cons

It perfectly alright to the well known users and it may be difficult to the new users (users are low in technical knowledge). When we are sharing a confidential file it is restricting the others access by providing their emails but it will be more secure if those files share with passwords.
We can backup our own folders in our PC. So, as attackers perspective any attackers can misuse this feature to copy some file from someones PC without any storage devices. It will be good if it have encryption mechanism to store the confidential files and to share with others.

Annette
Annette

Drive Makes Your Life Easier

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

With Drive, even if all our laptops and hard drives were stolen or destroyed, we'd still have all our documents safely stored and accessible in Drive.

There are even apps for on-the-go collaboration. I can be miles away from the office at a photoshoot or a client meeting, and can easily find any information on my phone through the Drive app.

Any prior system of file storage seems archaic after using this software.

Pros

What did we do before products like Drive? We rummaged for files on our desktop, sent a thousand emails to colleagues looking for information, and lost documents in a shuffle of unorganized madness.

Drive makes it easy to store and collaborate on files within your organization and outside of it.

- The "search" feture within Drive is accurate and useful, easily and accurately identifying the content I'm looking for. As long as you use clear, identifiable titles on the items in your Drive, you will find what you're looking for in less than 5 seconds. No rummaging around on your hard drive or desktop for files, no emails back and forth to other departments to look for something.

- If I need to share a Doc or a Sheet with a client for approval or collaboration, I can easily identify what level of permission I am offering them: editing or viewing. It keeps me from accidentally letting someone edit a document who shouldn't have access to it.

- It is very reliable. I never experience glitching or accidentally losing content due to software malfunction (an issue I've had with competitive software).

- The layout of the applications within Drive (Sheets, Docs, etc.) are intuitive and easy to navigate. I feel confident even my mostly computer illiterate 68 year old mother could handle navigating Drive and utilizing it well.

- It has a clean, modern appearance that helps me feel less stressed when I'm looking for files.

- The color scheme is pleasant.

Cons

Even the most brilliant products have ways they can improve.

1. While Drive offers an easy launch pad into other applications like Sheets and Docs, there is not an easy way to navigate back to Drive once you're in a spreadsheet or a document.

The link in the top left corner will take you back to the Sheets homepage, but not to Google Drive. For that, you have to do a few extra clicks or utilize a bookmark.

In our company, we constantly hop back and forth between Sheets and Docs, so I wish there was an easier way to go back to the parent Drive page.

2. The second area for possible improvement is the permissions section. When I want to share a script with a client outisde of our organization for them to make edits to, I have to make 6 clicks. For an action that I frequently do, that's a lot.

There are less clicks required if you're sharing to someone within your organization, but I find that useless as each member on our team already has access to all of our company files and doesn't need a special link for sharing purposes.

Noah
  • Industry: Media Production

Google Drive | It's for You

Reviewed on 2022/10/25

Google Drive is a wonderful creation which is vital to personal life and some business operations. It allows students to collaborate on Google's version of Powerpoint together, it allows authors to write stories and share them with their editor for comments and feedback, and it provides a neat, pretty safe place to store important images, files, documents, projects, videos, audio - you name it! I highly recommend this product to people who are on a budget, don't like One Drive, or already have a Google Account (15GB of storage, free as long as you have an account). I've been using Drive since I was a teen, and I'm only 6.4 GB of my 15 GB limit.

Pros

Google Drive is an easy to use application which provides a ridiculous amount of space for free. I've been using it for nearly 8 years, and I've yet to be disappointed. I've written hundreds of documents, shared projects with people, and uploaded video or audio for sharing. I've used it as my primary storage for a long time, and I've elected to use it instead of One Drive (Microsoft) due to Google Drive's viability. I have memories in my Google Drive going back to when I was a teenager, and I've got work projects from two days ago. I'm able to set up folders for easy access between personal, business, and creative works. I can navigate to these places easily, and because of the "recent documents" section, I can navigate to something I was working on in a matter of seconds. If I want to go to that folder, but it's buried deep in other folders, then I can right click on that document and go to the folder. The navigation, project management, and products attached to Drive make it an excellent choice for people on a budget or who want easy access to their projects.

Cons

I've experienced a few security issues with Drive. The most noticeable of which was when someone shared their link to a group of people and the folder was violated by unwanted eyes. I was able to remove the link and access, but the privacy was gone by that point. Occasionally I have trouble searching through Drive to find the file I'm looking for, especially if I can't remember the name of the file for the search function. These are minor issues that hardly impact my decision of using the software, however.

Google drive is an indispensable part of my personal and professional everyday life.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

It's absolutely perfect. I use it everyday be it the drive itself or gmail. My whole work pieces and personal files are on it as it allows me to access them everywhere and anytime. It gives you a full 15 GB free storage. It's very very easy to use with very simple and practical design; not too much complexes or colors. It identifies the uploaded files types and allows you to preview them online if you don't plan to download them. It has multiple options for sharing and privacy.
And gmail doesn't just let you send and recieve mails, it's build to make your life easier; it notifies you if you write in the mail body for example "find attached" and you forgot to attach a file which saved me countless times before sending an empty mail.
It's very well integrated with almost all online platforms and websites that you can always just sign up with your gmail account anywhere and lets you upload files from your drive to any online platform.

The drive lets you upload any type of files you want even if it's not recognized by it or upload whole folders, it also has the availability to create folders to better organize your uploaded files.
It's quite fast either to upload files to it or download from it and preserves the files quality and size.

Cons

Because it has many options and features, like privacy and sharing options, i just get confused and forget where i can find each option as well as where the file properties are but with time you get used to it and you remember where to find each.

After you finish storing files in your 15 GB space you'll be required to pay to use more storage space, it's fair enough though in my opinion.

Some known file extensions are not recognized by it therefore it doesn't create a preview for these files and asks you to download them instead if you want to view them.

YagneshKumar
YagneshKumar
  • Industry: Hospitality

Google Drive Review

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

One of the benefits if not more i get from using Google Drive, is the trust and security; as a user i am always relieved that my files and docs are stored securely on Google Drive with 2-step authentication i have the ability to add extra layers of security. Also, Google Drive is always readily available there is no down time, or i haven't had any issue upload file in Google Drive. I urge users out there to use Google Drive because it is secure, easy to use, available all the time, its free up to 15 GB storage, and so much to offer. I have been using Google Drive for almost 5+ years since it came out on the market in 2012.

Pros

Google Drive is one of the best cloud base storage out there that offers 15GB free storage that is if you have any account with Google, Google Drive comes with the part of Gmail account if users have it. What i like about Google Drive, easier to upload, store, edit, save documents, upload any file format, download option easy to use to save files any any device, or easily preview an file directly from Google Drive, and Google Drive app is available in almost any device these day, i can also immediately scan a document within Google Drive app and it shows me a preview of the file i scanned if it looks good i can save else i can re-scan and get a better picture of the document. For those who have Google Drive 15gb is enough to store files, and folders, but there is always the ability to add more storage that's if you are willing to pay for it of course. Moreover, Google Drive customer support isn't as readily available when you need it, but their online forum page you can post a question and you can get a reply from a Google Drive associate within a days or so.

Cons

Google Drive does not have the ability to lock down files automatically for particular users who are within a group that i create on Google Drive to share files.