21 235 reviews

Google Drive

Cloud storage and backup for files, photos, docs, and more

4,8
21 235 reviews
Avash K.

High Performance Cloud Storage for Every Business

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

Due to Google Drive, I don't have to worry that my storage device (Harddisk, Pen Drive etc) might get damaged resulting in loss of important files. It's easy to share files among co-workers and clients. We can do minor edits within Drive for many file types. This software is perfect for my personal and business needs. I absolutely love Google Drive!

Pros

As a web developer, I have been using Google Drive on a daily basis for more than 2 years.

I use it to store files and share with my co-workers and clients. Co-workers can edit and store files which makes team-working easier. Even clients who aren't much familiar with computers find using Google Drive easy due to it's very practical and intuitive User Interface.

Downloading files from Drive is pretty fast as it is powered by high-performance servers with almost no downtime which is obviously a great thing.

Google Drive also offers 15GB of free storage which is great for starters and small business. I currently pay about $2 per month for 100 GB Storage which I think is cheap.

One of the best things about Google Drive is its integration with third-party services. Almost every web services I can think of integrates with Google Drive.

Cons

I don't think there is much to dislike about Google Drive. However, one thing that I think can be definitely improved is the way we can see permissions and access that we give to other peoples. I think checking permissions is a bit tricky and can get confusing at times.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Industry: Civil Engineering
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Never have to worry about storage, Privacy is key

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

In free version google drive gives a total solution about cloud storage, though I find some difficulty during downloading a large amount of file. In my total experience, I get free 15 GB storage with minimum difficulty, need only Gmail account to sign in. Location doesn’t matter, I can share my document from anywhere, it really makes my life more effortless.

Pros

User-friendly in whole perspectives, I can store my all personal documents, spreadsheet. Free access up to 15 GB storage with no difficulty. File sharing is more straightforward for a small group of people, privacy is preserved. File syncing is great for me, I did not lose any data here. I don’t have to worry about my device anymore, I can use from anywhere.

Cons

Web-based service - I think needs windows version, if possible. Cannot properly use offline storage system. I cannot download whole folders, it’s impossible to download a large group of file one by one, it takes time. Large file sharing is not enough comfortable for business use.

Sara L.
Industry: Music

Great for File Sharing and File Loss Protection

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

The overall ease of access and sharing on Google Drive makes work easier. Files are protected, easy to organize, and easy to access. Having essential media files backed up in case of a computer crash is paramount to the protection of hours of work as a musician. Losing hours of work is devastating and attempting to recreate the material from scratch is extremely difficult. Every musician knows it is essential to back up your files!

Pros

Google Drive is a service that gives you a large amount of free space (15 gigabits) and additional storage for a monthly fee. As a musician, I upload files onto Google drive to share to my bandmates and anyone in the world. Beings that media files are typically large, the benefit of a large amount of storage for a small fee is a great value. This service also gives me peace of mind that my files will stay safe in the event of a computer crash (files stay on the cloud). I can share access to my Google Drive so the rest of my band can access entire folders of files.

Cons

The compression of the files can lower the quality of the media.

Mirza R.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Best option to keep your documents synced with you on the go

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

This software has been very helpful throughout the past couple of years, the team drive option is very handy. You don't need to carry a USB drive with you, just log on to your google drive and upload your data in an instant. I would recommend everyone to get this software.

Pros

The best thing about using drive is the ability to have your documents available to you everywhere if you have an internet connection. An added feature that lets you make documents of your liking to be available offline is also very powerful. You can also install drive for desktop on your computer (or Drive Filestream if you have a business/educational account). All your files stay synced. You can also sync the photos you take on your phone with you google drive account. You have the ability to upload folders as well, not just individual files. If you're looking to share stuff on your drive, you can allow certain individuals access (other's wont be able to see it), so your privacy is safe. You can also create different team drives for different projects.

Cons

The thing that I dislike about google Drive is that when you try to upload a folder that contains thousands of small files, the upload tend to fail to complete 75% of the time. So you have to zip and upload them, I sigh google could fix that. The sync across all devices doesn't happen instantly, it takes about a minute or two to appear everywhere, I find that too slow.

Jonathan W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Probably the easiest to use, full featured, cloud file storage system on the market

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

I needed a place to store documents that I'd be able to access securely from any device. I also wanted to be able to use this storage system to collaborate with other people on storing and/or delivering documents. This software is perfect for that need.

Pros

Google Drive is probably the easiest software to use for cloud file storage. It has apps for phones, tablets, mac, and pc. I mostly use the web interface for managing my files and permissions because it seems to have the most robust and consistent feature set. It's remarkably easy to upload a file and then share that file with another person or get a public link to that file to post anywhere. I like that you can share entire folders and make collaborating on file storage downright simple. You can upload multiple files at once and it handles it in the background. It's mac and pc apps make it possible to sync a folder (or your entire drive if you want) with a folder on your computer. It has very generous storage allotments and a payment structure for upgrades that's neither complex nor expensive. Another awesome feature is the ability to preview most documents. Most only storage systems just allow you to view a file type thumbnail and download the file. When looking through hundreds of files, it's cumbersome at best. But with Drive, you can easily preview most documents without having to open them in a separate window.

Cons

It is very difficult (possibly impossible) to collaborate with users who don't have a Google account. Also, when trying to implement Google Drive via a custom software product, their API documentation is very complicated. Their examples are almost useless. Finally, it's not a version control system. While Google Docs and Sheets allow users to see the history of their edits, it's not simple (it may not be possible) to recover a document from Google Drive that was changed/deleted in the past. There is a trash system, but it's not for recovering different versions of a file. None of these were deal-breakers for me, so I love the software.

Tom R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Convenience Is Key

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Pros

Fast to move information from one cpu or mac to another.

Google drive includes a free suite of software compatible to Microsoft Office.

For the average user, this is all they will need.

Cons

Sometimes it seems uploads take longer than they should. I've tried this on multiple platforms, so it's not just my Mac at the office.

Faiyaz T.
Industry: Design

Obviously the best..

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

My Overal experience with drive was cool and I'm still using it daily. As a Graphic Designer, I store my important files and photos there..And also a portfolio that is share enabled to show my clients..
I just give the drive link to them! By this way I can showcase my portfolio and works in high resolution!

Pros

Google Drives comes into mind at first after hearing the term cloud storage!
Very simple to use, powerful, versatile and have a huge eco system ie. Google .Files can be easily shared to others!
And the coolest of all is 15gb free for every single Google account. Storage can also be exceeded in decent price options! Most of the smartphones now run in Google ecosystem. So I think it's wise to choose Google Drive!

Cons

The Cons are: your data might get hacked by hackers. But not often these happens to all. And another issue is Google might mine your shared data!

Unenabasi godwin E.
Industry: Computer Software

Online Storage and Collaboration tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

With Google Drive, my team and I can work on documents and get real-time updates. The first 15 GB of storage is actually free.

The software actually saved me from losing my files when my system first crashed

Pros

Google Drive makes it easy for companies and marketers to store file and collaborate on project and business activities. You can easily save files including videos, images, audio in multiple file formats. The tool consolidates your Google applications and files including Google Docs, Google Sheets, Presentations and allows you to access them in one place.

You can set permissions and control access to files and folders and more.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Google Drive. The software meets my business and personal needs. You don't have to create a special account to enjoy the tool. Your Gmail account does the trick.

Nabin P.
Industry: Computer Software

Google Drive offers cheap and reliable cloud storage

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

I love Google Drive for its cheap and reliable cloud storage service for my business and family needs.

Pros

Google Drive offers one of the best cloud storage services. Its files can be synced across multiple devices. It offers inbuilt apps like docs, sheets, slides, and many other useful apps for any individual or business. The files in Google Drive can be easily shared with the team for collaboration.

Cons

Google Drive's desktop app is quite resource-consuming while running the file syncing process in the background.

Chamroeunrith C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Google Drive Best Storage for Enterprise use

Reviewed on 2020/10/31

very flexible and smart for modernize IT to manage, can track all information, and have all reference when someone doing something or touch something.
IT less headache with solving problem, google have smart filter to protect ransomware as well.

google drive can attach in the email as attachment and so fast.

Pros

What i like the most of google drive is synchronize fast and smart with online/ofline mode also the version control, and can restore back to the previous date effectively.
flexible with all devices and condition, don't need to use specific, can use with any devices, anywhere, anytime just internet connections.

Cons

the problem of upload big file, because it limit storage based on the max file size less than 30GB for upload.

Aki D.
Industry: Chemicals

Encouraging Collaboration Using Google Drive

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

The collaboration within the company has increased a lot with the use of Google Drive. People now realized than they can work together within the same folder and file and ensured that they are working on only one version for everyone. Although there are people still using the normal file attachment to email, we are slowly getting there.

Pros

There are a few things I like about Google Drive

1. The MyDrive and Shared Drive which can split personal folders vs team folders.
2. I like the simplicity of use. All I need is a browser.
3. I like the Drive File Stream which can be installed to navigate your files using Windows Explorer
4. I like the unlimited storage (at least for corporate).
5. I like the different access control
6. I like the built-in apps (Docs, Sheet, Form, Slides, etc)
7. I like the audit trail like the history of who and what was changed
8. I like the collaborative feature that makes a team work on a single folder
9. I like the mobile availability as they have native apps both for iOS and Android
10. I like the "link" attachment and the capability to update files on the fly

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the offline availability. The Docs, Sheets, Slides, and native app for Drive is not so accessible when you don't have the internet, although some files are, like Word, Excel, PDF, images. This is not a big deal because the place where I am at right now, we got internet connection almost 24x7.

Ruffin M.
Industry: Printing

Functional but unintuitive

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Love the unlimited storage and (for the most part) integration with Gmail. The interface isn't very intuitive and the sharing permissions are truly obnoxious, but Drive is still easier to use than Dropbox.

Pros

We use Google Drive as part of our G Suite account and for the most part Drive integrates really well with Gmail, which is one of the only other G Suite apps that we use. We have the unlimited storage option and we just pay per-user which makes it really easy to manage all of the individual accounts because you don't have to worry about users running out of storage. It's also a lot simpler to receive files that are sent with Drive because you can download the files immediately to your computer – whenever we receive files sent from Dropbox its MUCH more of a hassle.

Cons

While it might just be because of our particular setup, the sharing functionality of Drive is a huge hassle. We are constantly (read: 40+ times a day) sending and receiving files with clients and the files are often too large to send as an email attachment so they're send as a Drive download instead. The issue with Drive is that since we use it as part of a G Suite organization, the default sharing permissions are limited to only members of our organization – and there is no way to change this from within Gmail. So in order to email large files to members outside of your organization you have to manually change the sharing permissions per file on a case-by-case basis from within Drive itself. Even if you upload the file from Gmail, the only way to change the sharing positions is by opening the sharing settings for that file from within the Drive interface before sending the file.

Besides that, the only other thing that drives me crazy is the user interface. The Drive web interface (as opposed to Drive Stream) automatically lists folders before it lists individual files, so even if you change the list to be sorted by date, file name, user, etc. it always lists the folders before listing individual files. The combination of that with the obnoxiously large and clunky "Quick Access" icons (are they even still called icons when they're this large??) make the web interface pretty frustrating to navigate.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Amit M.
Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

My Honest Review For Google Drive.

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Overall experience with Google Drive Is Good. It's way more advanced, cheap and reliable to other platforms or options available at present time.

Pros

The most important feature that I like about this software is the readiness it provides to save your file whenever you are thinking about saving the file at the safe place. It is made by Google I am 100 per cent assured that my data is in safe hands. The ease of using the software is also a plus. You just have to sign up and sync your phone and Google and you never have to worry about saving your data. It is available free which always is a plus for anyone.

Cons

The cons that I came across while using Gdrive is that it has used more of text to get your jobs done. It would have been better if Google would have image buttons or more of images in the software, that would make the user a bit relaxed because when it comes to handling data the user is somewhat tensed in someway. As in the case of Google Photos, play store, Google Pay seems to be more comfortable in using than Drive. The price also seems to be a barrier , as Google doesnot seem to make the user comfortable with the price which it offers for a common user . The price tag seems more comfortable for business. And I personally think that Google should think differently for individual users. Though there may be updates in Google Drive since its launch, I have personally not experinced any Better User experience with the software as with other Google products. Since Google drive software is related to data, Google seems to be less in terms of explaing the users whether the data will be available after 20 years as Google is also known to shut down apps that dont work.

Philip O.
Industry: Music

Google Drive - Most have

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

My business has partners in the same industry. When I meet new partners, the best way to hash out details usually changes quickly from email to sheets or docs stored on Google Drive.

I have a sheet that is a living document that either of us in different states can review anywhere at anytime. The convenience has made drop shipping easier.

Permissions allows me to lock down who can access what with a click and an email address populated.

Pros

Collaboration, I can share music files, videos, and complete a spreadsheet that another user in Indiana can then access and add information to.

The free level is big enough for most users

It travels - Phone, to any computer, to a tablet

I believe it has version control as long as the file title remains the same

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything negative to save. Maybe the privacy policy allows Google some level of access. I haven't read it in a bit.

Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

Good Drive allows you to have an office within your email

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Google Drive has changed the way I work. I no longer need to install heavy and paid software on my computer to work. He's also smart enough to save everything I'm doing, preventing me from losing documents. If you are a student, or even a professional, Google Drive is a great way to create and store your files and documents in a safe way.

Pros

The possibility of working with files only in the cloud is fantastic. With Google Drive, I can organize all my files and they are available on any device, even online. Automatic synchronization, which prevents us from losing any documents, is another positive point. Also the fact that the changes are saved, which can revert errors that would take a long time to find. The compatibility with the phone, in which I can open any document and make changes is incredible.

Cons

The only thing missing is having a night mode to work on Google Drive. The white screen is a little uncomfortable for the view. And if that function already exists, it should be more intuitive to find, as I never did.

Fernando J.
Industry: Medical Devices
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

My Essential Drive

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Overall, I cannot recommend it enough. Whenever I need to move or share data from any one of my devices to the other, I use Google Drive almost without even thinking about it. There are always options for sharing things with friends and family. However, if I need options for others to contribute, add, edit, etc. Drive proves to be extremely useful. The availability across platforms, ease of use and “peace of mind“ knowing that it my data is “safe in a cloud” is priceless.

Pros

Google Drive is available everywhere I need a cloud-based drive to be. Plus, it is as easy to use as I would expect. And, perhaps the “only drive” you might need.
By everywhere, I mean every device I use: my laptop, my smartphone, my tablet. I can drop a file in from my laptop - literally, drag and drop. And it is readily available on my smartphone or tablet in seconds. Needless to say it works the other way as well. Something on the smartphone or tablet that needs to be accessed by my laptop/pc ? Sure, maybe it takes more than a “drag and drop” - but it is just as easy as sharing something (three-dots / share) with another app. Just have to tell it what folder - if you need to.
Speaking of easy, it really is as straightforward as having that extra drive on your device. Practically seamless. As if I had another drive - just one that is connected… wirelessly. A drive that I can share anything with anyone at any time. Just create a link to the folder ( make sure the permissions are appropriately set) and away it goes. Others can share their folders just as easily.
A drive for all drives? Maybe. For starters, anyone gets 15 Gb - which is plenty of space. As a Google One subscriber, the space starts at 100 Gb, and can increase depending on your subscription settings. It could be a solid reason for not using other cloud-drives at that point. Or - maybe even not bothering with solid-state drives or other physical drives. The “icing on the cake” is knowing that the data is safe.

Cons

Can you improve on “perfection”? There is always room for improvement. For one, it works best on platforms that are already built by Google: Android-based tablets, smartphones, (Chrome) Web-browsers, chromebooks, etc. and not-so-well on others. Case in point: using Google Drive on an Apple Ipad Pro is not intuitive in the least. After months of use, trying to figure out how to download and properly store a file where it needs to go proves to be a challenge. When uploading, it may be a little more evident, but it is not as simple as on an Android-based device. There are too many options listed - and at first glance can be dizzying. Across all platforms, the thumbnails can take a little while to show, but that is to be expected as it might also depend on the network speed the device is connected to.

Kristin B.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Love this for business and personal

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Overall I would highly recommend this product if not for business then definitely for personally use! I have used it for business being about to store Google sheets and docs and share with sales and service teams, allowing all of us to view and edit (or set just to view if need be). Also the ease of using the site is amazing! Everything is in one place and every self explanatory. I love this product so much I even pay for increased storage for my personal use!

Pros

Several features to love! You can work from anywhere, the mobility of this product and that you can start on your desktop and hop in the train and work from your phone on the same document is a huge plus! Additionally being able to just add parties not only to a document but to the entire folder made business so much easier! When you have a folder full of info to share instead of having to zip the folder and and unzip on arrival just give the user access to your “case folder” (what we called them) and then you can all share the same folder and same information!

Cons

As easy of a product as this is to use, I do sometimes find myself wishing it was slightly more customizable, but even that I can do without, it’s a amazing product!

John L.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: Self Employed

Google Drive>>> My Go-To Drive!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

I love this software!
It makes my personal life and business life simpler and saves me time. What more could I ask for?

Pros

Google Drive is perfectly integrated with my smart devices, notebook, email client (Gmail) and Google Calendar.

What's more, I love that all of my photos and videos are automatically uploaded and stored on Google servers for free.

In addition, my business documents are automatically backed up onto the Google Drive every single day.

So for both personal and business use I cannot find a better service than Google Drive.

Just last week I was offered an unbelievable deal with Microsoft OneDrive: 1 TB of space plus Microsoft 365 for less than $25.USD per year!

I thought about switching to Microsoft OneDrive for three or four days, but could not bring myself to renounce the convenience and reliability of Google Drive.

So now I'm looking at purchasing more space with Google Drive for a very reasonable price.

I also love the way my pictures, videos and documents are organized perfectly.
(Something that is sorely missing with Microsoft OneDrive)

Cons

The monthly/yearly plan for Google Drive is a little bit more expensive than Microsoft OneDrive. However, if I needed the extra space, I would choose Google Drive over Microsoft OneDrive.

Benjamin A.
Industry: Photography

Great for documents, but nothing more

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

If you're in the creative industry and have team members that work on projects through collaboration, this is not your software.

If you have an admin that needs access to documents and needing to keep track of things in a spreadsheet and possibly have the occasional powerpoint presentation, this will be enough for you—especially for the price

Pros

create, editing, and storing documents, google drive is wonderful. I'm able to create templates that can be accessed on multiple devices from multiple users at almost any time i need them.

this has completely replaced the microsoft office suite that i've been using for years.

Cons

file storage, collaboration, management, and sharing is subpar to say the least.

nowadays with files getting larger and larger—especially in the creative industry with photos, videos, and graphics—the storage is not nearly enough, even on the highest tier plan.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Casey R.
Industry: Real Estate

This is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

I have no real complaints about drive. My blurb in the cons section is really me being hypercritical to fill in a required answer. Of all the storage solutions I have ever used, this is by far the best. And...my storage capacity is pretty minimal, because of retention periods, everything I use in drive eventually comes off and becomes a "file" on my computer. Because of this, the free capacity has worked well. Other systems I have used, that's not been the case. Really...my experience has been all positive.

Pros

I currently use the free features google offers and I love most of them. For drive in particular, I like that I can have all documents across many devices and they sync almost instantly. I can work on something on my computer, need to leave it and pick it right back up on my phone. All I have to do is be signed into my Google account. I use a lot of different document platforms for signatures and contracts and things, and I like that I can drop the finished documents in my drive and share them with all parties, and not have to worry about whether or not they will be able to open/view the item. It's really a very seamless process that makes things very easy for what I do.

Cons

I do find that in files that are shared with me for use on my own, sometimes formatting can be a little tricky. When creating documents, I tend to use applications like Word. Docs is great, and has similar features and the documents look similar, but formatting a document is a little different than I am used to and so I find I get frustrated when I want something to look a certain way and I can't make it happen. Now, I will admit that there is a lot of this component that is user error on my part, or rather a lack of experience with the features of the platform, but I find I don't have the patience to play with it, so I settle for something I can deal with instead, and then move on.

Amro M.
Industry: E-Learning

A great cloud drive for SMBs

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

It's a great product from a great corporation, mostly intended to serve as a personal storage drive. Multiple features could be added in order for it to better fit the enterprises.
As an SMB, it qualifies for what we intend to use it for (cloud storage), with limited sharing capabilities.

Pros

1- Perfectly easy to use
2- Mobile App (Available on both iOS and Android mobile devices) to have access to my important files on the-go
3- Ability to restore deleted files
4- The integration with google apps such as (Tasks, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) which make it very useful for an all in-one collaboration solution
5- The ability to add a large add-ons from third-party tools

Cons

1- It lacks major version control features such as (tracking changes, diffing, branching, etc.) It only include when it was modified and by whom.
2- Permissions do not work in the same logic of inheritance (e.g. If I own a folder and I share it with X and grant him a read/write permission over it, X creates a sub folder under the shared folder and gives me only a read permission, I won't be able to create/edit/delete anything under the sub-folder although I own the main folder!)
3- Confusion between Google Drive Windows desktop application, there are actually two (Backup and Sync, and Drive Stream) both have slightly different features, but eventually do the same thing, there should only be one desktop application to use.
4- Inability to share files with non Gmail users, sharing only work with Gmail E-mails.

Industry: Program Development

"Best tool for work at home or anywhere with only a single lappy or smartphone & internet"

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

The benifits are numerous. As i already pointed out about the easy share link for different roled people of your work monitors. One more best thing is that the storage capacity. I almost stored around 10GB of my docs and sheets along with inportant client folders with images and data in my drive. The problem of sharing the folders and worked on data through mail is easily being solved in just a click of sharing link using this tool.

Pros

All my work is stored in the form of excels and docs so i just share the link of my work sheet with the client directly. This particular feature of sharing the link of our worksheet with only viewing access or if needed, with editing access is the best feature from this drive tool.

Cons

As far as i am aware i am usingng this tool from the past 3 years and i never disliked something so strong but yeah i dislike some functions that are not required in the excel sheet when we are at hurry. Like when i select some cells, some times it automatically calculates the sum of these cells together for which i always face trouble in enteringng the cell values separetly in every cell in numerics.

Chethan M.

Review of Google Drive

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Overall, I would recommend Google Drive and personally been using for long time.

Pros

Google Drive is one of the best Cloud based storage solution. Google Drive is the best way store files of various formats and access whenever required from anywhere. Unlike any other physical drive or hard disk, Google drive can be accessed easily from almost all the browsers. One can easily share the files that are stored in Google drive which will help the users to share files easily without any email attachments. Users can stored even videos and images files which rich in content and files of large size. Google drive allows the users to store all the MS office formats including Word, excel and PPT and one can easily access them from anywhere and quickly perform the tasks and save them back to google drive. Google drive also allows users to access and print the documents easily. Google drive also includes the office suite like google docs, sheets and slides to edit the office documents. Google drive is also compatible with other apps and templates.

Cons

Google drive has many benefits but also has few demerits or Cons. Google drive provides the users only of initial 15gb of free space later which users need to pay for the extra space. As Google drive is cloud based solution, Its always risky to store any important and confidential data to store and share them within the group. Google drive is still not the preferred storage solution for many of the corporate companies due to Security and Privacy issues. Google drive is fully based on the internet and users need to be connected to internet to access their files which makes life hard for users who are in remote places and has internet issues.

Lucas T.
Industry: Education Management

Drive is Good

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Drive is incredibly useful, especially if you're already using other Google apps. It makes sharing materials easy, and allows you to organize things in an easy way.

Pros

Drive makes my digital work much easier to manage. I can save nearly everything into Drive and easily organize it into folders. I can even change the folder colors to make it easy on the eyes. Once something is in Drive I'm confident I won't lose it and it won't be damaged. It also works well with all the other Google apps.

Cons

I wish there were a few more options for organizing the folders, such as more color options or different types of folders.

Brent R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Beats all other online storage, integrates with everything

Reviewed on 2020/08/29

Google Drive is used as much or more than any other online tool in my business. It lets me not only easily store files so I can access it anywhere, but it allows me to integrate with virtually everything. Website backups, online collaboration, the integration with the rest of G Suite, along with about any other tool out there. It's easy to use, and nothing is confusing for me.

Pros

I love how Google Drive is integrated with thousands of other online tools, and it makes sharing documents so easy. I've shared documents with large numbers of people in groups for work and other purposes, and I've had very few complaints when using Google Drive. When using other tools like Dropbox, it was always harder for others to get into and figure out.

Google Drive is just smooth and nothing has been easier to use. And the perfect integration with all other Google G Suite tools is icing on the cake.

Cons

There really isn't much to complain about. I guess if I had to find fault, I would love it if they had more video encryption options so when I share a video, I can restrict it to a certain website (like a client dashboard). But really, I'm just nitpicking there.