Contract Insight

Leaders with Contract Management Software!

Wendy C.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

All IT Contracts are stored in one central place

Pros

Ever since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their respective areas. Emailing contracts from the systems to the contract owners makes it extremely convenient. The ability to customize the fields of a contract record, ease of adding contracts, vendors, employees has been very simple. As the administrator of the system, I have alot of flexibility to modify the configurations without assistance from Cobblestone. There are very helpful tutorials in case I require additional assistance. The Cobblestone staff is extremely efficient and friendly. The Help Desk portal to place tickets for technical assistance is great! You receive assistance immediately. Matt Hughes my account rep has been fantastic! Very helpful and always available. The ability to add an unlimited amount of attachments to a contract record and Ad Hoc reporting mechanism has been very beneficial. The ability to report on all the metadata is quick and simple when I have been tasked with providing contractual data. I would highly recommend Contract Insight as a contract management tool.

Cons

Everything is out of the box. For special configuration needs to be customized which is not a problem. The hourly rates are affordable for custom configuration.

Sharon S.

This Application has a lot to offer.

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Seems a bit Rigid. Not very user friendly.

Pros

Offers a lot of options to the company. Man of which i do not use.

Cons

Contract Entry is cumbersome - it can take up to 10 minutes to enter one contract

Jimmy O.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Cobblestone for Industrial Contracts Management

Reviewed on 2020/06/07

We are now able to store, update and have in a secure location all our confidential, legal and contractual documents viewable by our company utilizing access management tools within the software.
Utilizing the alerts and management tools build within Cobblestone, we will be keeping the documents updated and ensure that we execute the documents more affectively.

Pros

The technical support was outstanding with follow up and regular conversations as we developed the program to fit our specific industry contracts and documents database needs.

Cons

Noting really, " the least"!

There were a few obstacles that the Cobblestone team worked through working closely with our team to get the required end results. There were a couple of issues with flexibility with their "canned" product but we worked through those with other choices and options that fit the request.

Pam H.
  • Industry: Government Administration

"Contract Management Team of One" no longer drowning.

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

CobbleStone's staff is so responsive to my questions and continue to support my ability to improve how I use the software. The recent need to work-from-home, showed me and the upper management of my agency, just how amazing and necessary my Contract Insight software is to our continued ability to serve the public and keep all the balls in the air.

Pros

Love the emailed Alerts. I was drowning trying to keep up with a large volume of unique agreements for a government agency, until CobbleStone's Contract Insight software provided me with the tools to rein in all the details in a readily retrievable, useable system and never miss a deadline.

Cons

At first the software had some labels and categories that could not be changed which was a minor inconvenience, but in the last two years Contract Insight has become supremely configurable and customizable.

Nick C.
  • Industry: Banking

Best Product my Company has Implemented

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Great software and excellent customer service. Support team is always able to help.

Pros

CobbleStone's Software has made my job finding contracts, obtaining approvals and reporting so much easier. I can easily route documents for review, see all active contracts, budgets we set internally, and budgets remaining on my contracts after they are signed and active. During implementation I learned how to configure workflow on my own which makes it easy for me to make updates to our processes as they evolve.

Cons

Nothing at this time. CobbleStone has been great to work with.

Nathan F.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

I'm still new with CobbleStone. However, the system and the customer service is outstanding! I recommend reaching out to CobbleStone if you are looking for a new contract database system.

Pros

Customizable. If it can't be customized out of the box, certain fields/items within the system may be customized after discussion with your CobbleStone rep. Although, most fields are customizable.

Cons

To-date, there is no feature that is undesirable.

Diana M.

Best choice for features-to-price ratio, great customer support

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

The software itself is half the appeal, and the other half is the customer service. Our rep, goes above and beyond. The level of attention and responsiveness is to such a degree that we feel we're their only customer - we truly appreciate it.

Pros

We have the Express version. Fully customizable, down to the contract entry fields/formatting. Ad hoc reports. An abundance of features and ways to organize documents. I highly recommend the 1-month free trial to really get a sense of whether the system will suit your needs.

Cons

Opens a new tab with almost every selection; I end up with several opened tabs after just 10-15 minutes of activity. Need to manually delete items one by one; no group-delete functionality (i.e. the pre-populated "Contract Categories" list).

Shanon W.

Top notch customer service and product

Reviewed on 2017/12/09

Pros

I like the fact that you can customize just about everything yourself within the program so you rarely need assistance with configuration once it's all set up.

Cons

How users can only be assigned to one department at a time and solely individual contracts can be assigned to people.

Jayna B.

Cbeyond Communications, LLC

Reviewed on 2013/12/19

Cbeyond loves how easy the CobbleStone Contract Insight system is to use. We've been using it for over a year now and love it. We evaluated numerous contract management systems before we settled on CobbleStone. It's more than just an "out of the box" solution. We were able to tailor it to meet the specific needs of our contract management policy. The online help could use a little revamping but Brad and Kelley have been so helpful that it's not been a hindrance.

Sally barton

Great Product for a Great Price!

Reviewed on 2014/03/20

CobbleStone contract management software was very easy to set up and begin using. I highly recommend CobbleStone.

Pros

User-friendly
Easy to set up
Helpful staff
Cost effective

Cons

Haven't found one yet.

Great Sell-Side Contract Management Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Since day one, Cobblestone has given us the support we needed in order to make Cobblestone a part of the everyday lives of the members of my organization. Together we have customized our software to meet the ever-changing needs of the organization. Whether it be through the annual Cobblestone conferences, technical support, or the support of my account manager, I have never felt alone trying to optimize Cobblestone usage.

Pros

Cobblestone allows us to track and manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle, including the initial request and approvals. Customizable workflow gives us the flexibility to incorporate all aspects of the contract lifecycle, regardless of type. We are also able to track and report real-time with customizable reports and dashboards.

Cons

I would like to see improvement in the mobile app and accessibility from mobile devices.

Jennie S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy to use System, Helpful Team

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

I'm pleased with the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes time for my questions and training requests. There are things I do not like but that is more from how my predecessor used the system and not Contract Insight's fault. Your team is working hard to help me make the changes necessary for it to be more user friendly to our users going forward.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. If you're ever stuck, help is just a phone call or email away.

Cons

Sometimes the system crashes in the middle of generating an ad-hoc report. This could be user error though. I would love a feature to export bulk attachments on my own.

Alec S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.

Pros

Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Cons

Cobblestone is a ready to go system. While there is some customization, there are a lot of options/fields. Not all options/fields are required, however, since they are presented to the user, some users feel they have to fill out all fields. As a result, this may make adding each contract very timely. However, this is also a benefit, as filling out all fields make every entry as detailed as possible.

Lawrence M.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great company. Customer support was a breeze.

Reviewed on 2018/05/19

Time saved and better tracking of our contracts with our clientele.

Pros

Easy to use with a short learning curve. Customer support was very helpful in guiding us through the initial install. Questions were followed up quickly from their support staff.

Cons

The only downside I can see was there wasn't a mobile app but they have listened to our feedback and added this within the past few months. The initial experience with it has been positive.

Debbie P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Express Edition

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Excellent training and support, highly responsive.

Pros

It was up and running very quickly with a short learning curve

Cons

Report building takes some trial and error

Billy C.

CobbleStone - Contract Insight

Reviewed on 2013/12/19

CobbleStone's Contract Insight is a great product. If fits my every contract management needs now and in the future. I currently have over 300 contracts with multiple attachments in the database and it works like a gem...very ease to use, very adaptable. Contract Insight brought superior organization to a mountain of messy contracts spead over 19 locations throughout our agency. Now we have one central point for contracts, a great workflow process, and unbelievable tracking capability. I have in the past, and will continue in the future to recommend CobbleStone's Contract Insight to my friends, associates, and professional counterparts.

Nancy D.

Highly Recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

Vertical Screen, Inc. has used CobbleStone's Contract Insight as our contract management system for over four years. The implementation was quick and seamless. The system is easy to use and has been easy to customize for our needs. The email notifications and reporting are extremely useful.
Whenever a new need arises, Brad Jones and the tech support at Cobblestone are very responsive and helpful.
I highly recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight. It is an outstanding product and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone at Cobblestone.

Patty O.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

The software has many features including contract and PDF searching, reliable email notifications and customizable reporting capability. The customer support team is excellent, very responsive and friendly.

Pros

Cobblestone is a great system that allows me to manage our contracts, find documents and complete tasks in a timely manner. Customer support is wonderful, always very responsive.

Cons

Cobblestone fits all of our needs. No cons here!

Melody H.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Cobblestone Data Base

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Having the ability to renew contracts before they expire.

Pros

I like the tracking feature the most. I believe that it is very easy to upload the documents.

Cons

Off of the top of my head I cannot think of anything that should change.

Jenan B.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Contract Management Made Smart

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Pros

We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Cons

Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

Nina B.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Used for over 5 years and still going

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.

Pros

Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help.

Cons

Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system

Karen M.

Contract Software

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.

Pros

This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

Cons

Nothing that I have found yet. I have worked with Cobblestone for about 8 months and it is able to do anything I have ask for so far.

Liz C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management!

Pros

Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Cons

Perhaps some new users need extra support until they are fluent using it, however the aftercare support is great.

Albert M.

Fantastic product and a great company to work with.

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

Contract insight has allowed us to consolidate all of our contract records and give us the ability for contract officers and contract administrators to view their contracts without having to go find a physical file or contract notebook.

The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle.

The staff at Cobblestone are knowledgeable and make the implementation as painless as humanly possible. After implementation they are only a phone call or e-mail away and are more than willing to assist with any questions or problems that may come up.

Without a doubt I give them my highest recommendation.

Jeana W.

Contract Insight - Express Edition

Reviewed on 2013/12/17

Contract Insight has been a much needed tool to organize the contracts within our organization. Prior to the incorporation of Contract Insight, my organization was utilizing an very manual way to track contracts. Now, my organization is been able to track expiration dates of agreements and certificates of insurance with ease. The program is easy to use. Pulling criteria to formulate reports can be challenging at first, but the user will quickly understand how to pull the information that they need. The support at Cobblestone is top rate. My primary contact has been Bradford Jones for the past 2 1/2 years and he is always quick to respond to my inquiry.