Booker

Spa and Salon Business Management Software

Celeste W.

Just switched BACK to Booker from another booking software

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

We have been using Booker in my business for years and earlier this year we were convinced by another booking service (the big name in our industry) to switch over. It was one of the worst decisions we have made. After 4 months of giving it our best try and much frustration over the new booking system's lack of features, unhelpful reporting options and staff frustrations, we switched back to Booker and THAT was one of the best decisions we made. Booker is the BEST platform for service based booking and the back end reporting of that kind of business. I do wish their customer service was as good as the other one we tried but it is not nearly as responsive. We are happy to be back though!!

Pros

Ease of scheduling, quick to learn/intuitive platform, broad range of reporting options.

Cons

The customer support could be faster and more helpful. The client end of scheduling could be easier for the client.

Denise J.

Booker has been a life changer for me and my Therapeutic Massage Practice.

Reviewed on 2017/08/19

The ease and functionality for my clients to have my app on their phone for scheduling wherever they are, no matter what time of day or night it is. It's also a reminder for them to schedule when they see my app At a glance! The reminder notifications allows me to focus on servicing my clients instead of scheduling appts, and making confirmations calls every day.

Pros

I love the way Booker works directly with my web page. My clients and potential clients can book right from my web site, purchase gift certificates from the comfort of their homes or offices, and print them or email them right from their computer without having to come to my office. I am often in service with a client and don't have a lot of time to answer or return calls during my work day let alone meet people to hand deliver gift certificates. I don't have a receptionist or assistant to assist in these matters. I love the fact that I have my very own App to give to my clients so they can save ME to their phones and book on line any time of the day or night, without having to try to find me first. I'm just a click away. The best part is that after you set up your booker to work with your website, it just makes scheduling my clients appts soooo much easier. They get an email notification with Appt details and directions. Then an appt reminder 24 hrs before their Appt so they can click the confirm button, so I don't have to make confirmation calls the day before, then a text reminder notification 3 hours before their Appt which cuts down on no shows, and late cancellations. I love it!!

Cons

I have 2 locations and Booker does not have a place to differentiate either location. So when my clients book on line, there is no way of telling them which days I am at one location and which days I am at the other. So when they are looking at my open appts, they don't know which location they are booking for. This kind of takes my 5 star Status and brings it down to a 3 because this causes my clients much confusion when trying to book, and me soooo much stress, because what good is it if I always have to call them anyway when they are trying to schedule on line?? This defeats the whole purpose of online scheduling. This needs to be fixed and upgraded. Another thing. The mobile app is limited to its back of the house functionality. It's very easy to schedule appts, but looking up Gift Certificate numbers and entering them for payment after a client redeems them is time consuming and not user friendly. I also wish I had Email/ text Marketing built in so I could send my clients daily, weekly and monthly specials. There are days that I would love to send out a quick text telling my clients what time slots I have available. This would be soooooo easy since all of their contact info is already in the system. I would also like to see yearly reports and just imagine how great it would be if the accounting software was built right in! All in one place! Now that would make Booker the leader in the industry!

Response from Booker

Denise -
Thank you for your review and the detail on why it's working so well for you and your clients. We'll share your feedback with the product team and if there's anything we can do to help, contact [email protected]

We love hearing that you've cut down on cancellations and no shows! You rock!

- The Booker Team

Lindsey T.

Complete Program

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I love using Booker because it truly does everything I need it to. Not only is all your customer tracking in one place, I can easily override a schedule, track inventory, check my estheticians clock-in and out times, but all the merchant services and marketing with Frederick is also build in to make it a complete system. If I ever have a question, there are so many way to easily get it answered. Usually if I'm wondering, someone else has been too- so I can find it in the community boards, but if its truly technical, the chat is a quick and convenient way that I can still answer the phone as it rings, because the help line isn't tying up the phones or my hands. Frederick tracks emails, so if a client says they never got a reminder, I can double check that the system did indeed send one and with texts working better, more clients are loving the frequent reminders. Having the app option allows me to track the schedule from home also. Truly, I've looked at other software programs, but they just can't stand up to what Booker is able to do. Booker is just faster, easier, sleeker, and more intelligent.

Pros

Integration of scheduling, merchant services, marketing, reporting. Everything I need in one place to run the business. I don't have to import or export information to run reports or go through multiple programs to send out reminder texts, ring up a client to check out, and check hours worked by employees.

Cons

There are a few things that the system just doesn't do intelligently where I have to override certain scheduling rules (Example: if an appointment was scheduled in room 2 with one girl, and i want to change it to another girl, it will not automatically switch it to room one. It will just say it isn't available.) So I have to go through round-about ways to override it to get it done, but those are just nit-picking.

Response from Booker

Thank you for your detailed feedback Lindsey. We appreciate it and are so happy that Booker is working well for you and your business.

You rock! Thank you for using Booker!
- The Booker Team

Connie W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Keeping everyone on the same page

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

The survey section is really helpful to hear from clients on what we can add or change to make their experience the best it can be. The flexibility of having booker app on our phone lets us have everything we need at all times.

Pros

Booker is so great. Everyone of my staff has their own logins to look at their schedules at any time. My accounting department (that is in a different building) has access to check balances....my HR department can also access it to do payroll....making it easy for us all to stay on the same page of the business. At any time my GM can look at the dash board to see where we stand any any given time of the month. The clients love it because they can make appointments on line and they love the text reminders for their appointments. As the director I want to make sure clients are happy...I get feed back from surveys that let us know if we are doing things right or if we need to improve on things. Bookers Customer service used to be a little frustrating but I feel like they have really stepped it up lately. Thanks Booker for helping us do our job in a very efficient way!

Cons

I wish we could add specials or notes to certain days...their really isn’t any place for that. We end up putting notes in someone’s schedule so it shows up on the day...it works but not ideal.

Emily C.

Booker Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

We love Booker here at our spa. I love the features we use for creating yoga classes and memberships as well. It's very easy to use in that aspect. Scheduling appointments is a breeze and checking customers out couldn't be easier.

I do wish there was a way to put notes onto gift card codes or under a customer's name so that if there is any confusion with an order or if someone gave their gift card to someone else, we could go back and see who they gave permission to use that gift card.

Another thing that would be a great feature to add to Booker is the use of storing a client intake form on a client's file in the system. If we were able to take a photo of a signed client consent form with all of their information on it and upload it to Booker as a PDF file, it would be truly magical. Paper piles up... we would love to go digital :)

Pros

The ease of scheduling. It is simple to teach new people and services just pop up when you start typing them. I like that.

Cons

Sometimes the system can be a little bit slow. It is truly only difficult when there are lots of people waiting on you.

Response from Booker

Thank you for your excellent feedback Emily. We're thrilled that using Booker is working so well for your business.

You can use the Document Storage feature to save information on clients as you mentioned in your review. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]

Thank you for using Booker!
- The Booker Team

Michael N.

Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking

Reviewed on 2015/02/03

So there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our beauty business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQues and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of customer support from our current solutions'they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Booker would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Booker. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Booker and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Booker and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Booker. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Erica) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle'you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again.

I'd say Booker gets 98 out of 100 issues and features. It is very elegant and thoughtfully designed and a pleasure to work with on a day to day basis. So much more robust and clean that our previous patched together solutions. Yes, on the rare occasions when the Booker servers go down for an hour at 3pm, you will curse their name, but you will also quickly forgive, because no cloud based solutions has perfect uptime, and this cloud based solution is soooooooo much better than our previous desktop apps.

Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly'it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Booker appears to still be the best available option.

Side note: Robert Schmidt in support is a rockstar and really gave us a lot of good advice and strategic insights related to Booker.

PROS:
Smart, friendly people in customer support that live in NYC or SoCal. They really know their stuff and try hard to help you. And they don't speak English as a 3rd language or live in Bangladesh!

Well thought out, elegant interface.

CONS:
Booker needs to hire more/task more programmers to fix glitches in the system'fixes trickle in, but far more slowly than other SaaS providers in other industries.
Feels like they are resting on their laurels with features'slow to fix or add features

Charlee H.

Keinon is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 2016/09/16

The reason for this review is for Keinon.. I had an issue and he was amazing! He stayed with me until the entire process was handled. He did this with a great attitude, he joked and yet held his professionalism. I wanted to be able to talk to him all the time when we have a problem. He is an asset to your company and I wanted you to know that. About a year ago, I had another issue where I lost my password and called booker to ask what to do about it and was told, "there is nothing we can do about it you'll have to try to find it or figure it out.. I mentioned this to Keinon and he fixed it for me immediately..

Pros

ease, on line booking.

Cons

sometimes we can't book appointments for no reason.. it will say the room is not available or no employees are available when neither is the case.

Response from Booker

Hi Charlee,

Wow - it's great to hear about your wonderful experience working with Keinon, he is a great asset to the Booker team. Thank you for your review and for letting us help you run your business. I've noted your cons and please know our teams are actively working to make sure glitches like that do not happen in the future.

Aly

Shay A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Booker makes my business standout

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I own a salon and everyday I hear a client say "I love your online booking" or "you guys are one of the most technologically up to date salons". Booker and Fredrick help us keep track of our financial goals and progress. They also make it easy to market to existing clients and help acquire new ones. With booker you get 10x more than what you pay for. Thier customer service is excellent and thier platform is extremly user friendly even if you're not tech. Savy. I won't forget to mention that in my past two years with booker, they have implemented every idea we pitched to them which tells us they're goal is to offer the best software.

Pros

The fact that it's online based

Cons

I can't complain

Response from Booker

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback Shay! We're so glad that you are happy with Booker + Frederick.

Keep those great suggestions coming! We love hearing from our customers.

Lindsay F.

Look no where else

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

When I was on my journey for a online booking system for my hair salon i tested and tried over 10 systems. What was super frustrating was most system didn't have close to all the features i was looking for. I needed ease of customer input, client history, inventory, finical reports , and a online booking feature and cloud/app that i could use from my phone. Look no future Booker offers all of this and more. After 3 years of being with Booker i have been approached by several newer companies who even offer a free 1 year subscription BUT lack all the features i need. Booker saved my life!

Pros

Everything

Cons

So many features i need to investigate.

Response from Booker

Thank you for your awesome feedback Lindsay. We're so glad that you're having a great experience using Booker! We appreciate your loyalty. If you ever need anything, or have ideas for new features, get in touch with [email protected]

You rock!

Katie S.

Booker initially worked okay, but we are seeing progressively worsened issues with Version 2.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

I do think the UI on the backend is easy and simple to use. I also like the ability to manage payroll, inventory, store CC securely to appointments/client profiles.

Cons

I am in the process of franchising my concept, Mylkbar, and am absolutely livid with the level of customer support and consistent lack of transparency.

Coming from an enterprise software sales background, the companies I have worked for always were transparent with product roadmaps, glitches/bugs, and capabilities. Initially, Booker worked okay and we could live with the occasional kinks and glitches. Now, the issues are so bad that I spend 50% of my time dealing with Booker and am vetting other software that I may need to select to replace Booker.

The primary concerns are as follows:
1) Poor integration with Clover. Do NOT GO ON BOOKER VERSION 2. It is not fully developed and has too many kinks. If you look at all of their enterprise, multi-location accounts (Drybar, Olive and June, Ten Over Ten, Blushington, etc) they are all on Version 1. Version 2 is riddled with glitches. We constantly have to hit the refresh button and clear the cache to ensure things run smoothly. That is NOT how cloud software is supposed to work.
2) Constant payment glitches. In the past month, we have over 10 instances with payment glitches. We have to then close out the transaction on the Clover and reconcile our books within Booker. This takes up an inordinate amount of time, frustrates my employees, and also costs me time and money if I have to get my bookkeeper involved.
3) Terrible UI for clients booking online. Clients can't select multiple services. They have to add a service to their cart, then go back to main page to select second service. This is also a MAJOR issue with group bookings, which account for a big chunk of our business. The group booking functionality in Version 2 is NONEXISTENT, therefore are phone rings ALL day with people asking how to book more than one person.
4) Version 2 is not supported in the Apple App Store. How did this even happen?! You introduce an app, which should be well vetted and readily available on your "newer" Version and then the app store declines it? Unreal. On top of this, Booker had a lot of Version 2 customers who had paid to develop/access the client facing app (like me) and just waited months with no response.
5) Terrible customer support. Booker's main clientele is the salon industry, yet customer support is not available on weekends?! What a joke. I was told support was available daily when I signed up. Expect 20 minute hold times for chat support. Then, Booker will create an incident ticket and act like you are the only client experiencing that issue and then never follow up. I have unresolved tickets still open from last July, 2017.
6) Total lack of transparency. I may decide to stick with Booker and pay for access to their APIor revert to Version 1 (which is so beyond ridiculous considering Version 2 *should* be better)... I have asked for details on the API and functionality, yet I have to upgrade my account FIRST and sign another contract?! At least the contracts are a 30 day back out... At least I am assuming that is the case.

In short, I would not recommend Booker to anyone UNLESS they miraculously address these issues in the short term. My guess is that Booker is understaffed and underfunded. I think Booker bit off more than they could chew with Version 2. Just go and talk to any business using Booker (even those enterprise accounts) and they will happily share their experiences with you.

Oh, and I have complained about all of the above to a Director of Product Development and their Director of Customer Support. After I got extremely angry and basically demanded a dedicated support rep, my voice is finally being *somewhat* heard, but I am still not satisfied. We just experienced another major payment glitch today. I am making my review public, so feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn if you have questions.

Paul C.

Horrendous. Terrible Experience. Bad Platform. Bad Support.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

zero. only pain and anguish and wasted money. I can't even get the reps to respond to my emails about a refund. I would strongly recommend against using Booker.

Pros

I liked the notion of what they "sell" to you. not what they actually deliver. I guess I like that it's a cloud based system, which you can't say for Millennium.

Cons

Booker is going more towards a multi-industry platform & removed many of its spa related functionality. No longer can you create spa packages, for example.

Much of the customization they sell you on doesn't exist at all. It used to on their old platform, but new customers don't get to use that anymore, so your gift card site & the online booking site will look like a Kindergartner designed it in an extracurricular activity.

You don't have the ability to customize categories for your services/products. For example, if you do hydrotherapy, there isn't a category for things like vichy showers. You do have auto repair available though... so congrats.

If you're looking to have a smooth experience with onboarding, you'll be disappointed. The data "expert" we worked with missed his deadline by 4 weeks and then just disappeared. We had to start completely over and then the new "expert" imported the wrong data and we had to start over again. We worked with onboarding for almost 5 months and never got live.

There's no ecommerce capabilities, even though their web site promotes it and their sales people promote it. At this point, it's a flat out lie. Doesn't exist.

You have to work with a 3rd party for your POS system (Clover). We signed up for a special and were supposed to get 2 set ups for free, but they came back to us after we signed up and said "nope, sorry, we were wrong, you can only have one." And, then they sent us 2, except one was incompatible with Booker.

Response from Booker

Paul,

We're sad to hear about the experience you had during your short time with Booker. This is not the experience we work to deliver, and we are sorry that we couldn¿t deliver something of value to you and your Spa.

If you're still having issues getting a response, please contact [email protected] and we'll make sure we get back to you ASAP.

Brad M.
  • Industry: Publishing

I used to love Booker, but fixes and updates come slowly and customer service is terrible!

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

Booker is a robust solution for online scheduling and taking payments too. In theory, Booker will save you loads of time since customers schedule and manage their own appointments. In reality, we spend too much time on the phone with Booker trying to work out quirks.

Pros

Admin backend is solid and reliable.
Lots of options to customize. Too many at times since finding just the right setting can take 15-20 minutes or require a phone call to customer service.

Cons

Customer front end is weak and confusing. Booker does not allow certain booking options (CF2) to be used in iFrames. This forces you to send customers to a 3rd party website (not yours) to make appointments. Fixes and feature requests come slowly if at all.
If you are interested in using Booker be sure you know what you are getting into before you commit. It is very difficult to get 100, 500, or thousands of customers to move to a new appointment system if you later decide Booker is not what you expected. Get used to what Booker looks like now and be okay with that for the long haul. Don't plan on being able to add a feature of even getting Booker to fix bugs. Booker will show you a long list of "fixes" and revision numbers of updated software. I have never known any of these updates to address a bug of concern we had with the SaaS. Customer requests are ignored and bugs are described as features. Yes, they really are! For example, in some places staff names are sorted by first name and in other places they are sorted by last name. This does make it feel like you are using different software products and will infuriate you at times.
Different interfaces all work differently. In other words, they all feel like different products. We use the admin interface, the Booker iOS app, the Booker customer app, CF1, and Facebook app. That seems like lots of great options until you realize how disjointed and different they all are. You are not merely learning one software package, you really have to learn them all.

Allison J.

WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS

Reviewed on 2017/04/22

I have had Booker since May, 2015. At first, minor glitches were sparse. An interruption in our day, but we were able to keep going. Recently, the interruptions have been more of an occurrence and lasting longer. I run a company and this is absolutely absurd. I can not do business if my main computer booking program is down. We constantly have pop ups on "We are working on it", "We are currently seeing slowness". On two separate occasions, their entire website was DOWN. Like, they forgot to pay and it was taken down. Ummmm... that is your business. How can that happen? And being a faithful client for two years, you think that you would give us a heads up if you are taking it down DURING PEEK HOURS. Today, on a Saturday of all days (Saturdays are BUSY for salons) we have the good ol' standby of "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred". This has lasted about two hours now. So, I can not ring people out, I can't check them in, I can't see our schedules.... I CAN'T RUN MY BUSINESS. Anytime you call customer service, it'll ring twice and go to a busy tone, OR they prompt you to leave a message after one minute for NO ONE to call you back. THEY ARE NEVER AVAILABLE. Customer service???? Give me a BREAK! They have the worst customer service ever. Oh, and my sales rep, the nicest guy ever. Who told me I could call him anytime... well.... he won't return my calls, or my emails. OR ANYTHING. I'll get a generic email from The CEO of the company that all of their clients have been BCC'd on about their recent issues and what they are doing to fix it. Meanwhile putting the blame on anyone or anything else other than themselves. I'm so beyond frustrated with this company, their lack of accountability, their "customer service", their whole being. They have lost me SO MUCH MONEY. The great customer service I am able to give my clients, leaves me looking stupid when I don't know they have an appointment, or when I'm struggling to ring them out on a 1980s credit card machine. We look pathetic. People don't want to come back to us and also, I'm left giving free services or discounts for the inconvenience to try and keep my clients happy. I will be taking my business elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned, Booker owes me $ for the past 5 months of terrible service (we will give them a break on the other 19 months). They also owe me probably $ in LOST WAGES.

Pros

Right now, nothing. I'm so beyond frustrated. NOBODY IS N EVER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Cons

IT NEVER WORKS AT ALL!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEVER THERE TO HELP! DO NOT USE!!

Response from Kirsten

Dear Allison,
The downtime issues in April '17 were upsetting for all of us. We know that Booker is the backbone of your business and we take this very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements.

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience. We'd love to discuss this further with you if you have time. We thank you for using Booker and for your feedback.

The Booker Team

Randy M.

Booker brings ease of use to our business

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

Booker makes many of our tasks simple with automation features and a full suite of tools. We are very appreciative of the new feature of integrating Frederick into our suite. The fact that I can create a newsletter and send in less than 30 minutes is amazing. I no longer have to worry about creating and managing email lists for clients. Booker does an outstanding job of tracking sales and giving me real-time feedback. The fact that I can integrate Booker's features directly into my website, Facebook and other platforms is exceptional.

Cons

Scheduling for classes needs to be a simpler process. We have seen issues with clients being able to book if they are members. A client cannot book two spots for their kids (if they have more than one) with a single email address. We have asked for this feature to be worked on.

Tamara S.

Great tool for booking

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

I use this product to run my day spa schedule and sales. It's easy to use, but I'd like to see more functionality. They're implementing more uses often. I'm pleased.

Pros

Easy for clients to use. Great for spa staff and book keeping.

Cons

does not support forms or file attachments. would be great to be able to create and support online forms for clients to fill out allergies, concerns, etc.

Response from Booker

Hi Tamara,

Thank you so much for your great review! We are thrilled to hear that we have helped you to run your business for the last 2+ years. In terms of using forms, you are able to add notes into customer profiles so you can see things like allergies, etc. (See more here: http://bit.ly/2fhv8KE). I will pass your feedback on to the correct team.

Aly

Justine K.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Pretty easy to use and I like the way it looks.

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Being able to use the software form anywhere is a huge plus.

Pros

I love being able to drag and drop appointments, it's really amazing!
I also like being able to lock appointments to a specific person.

Cons

I wish there was a faster way to book groups or book a bunch of appointments at the same time under the same name. Maybe there's a way you can click an duplicated an appointment?

Response from Booker

Hi Justine-
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave such a sterling review for Booker! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the features Booker has to offer - most notably the drag and drop feature. :)

Marchelle M.

Easy to use for a staff ages 18-40

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Management of my salon, althought I now have to cross check everything with my clover because my credit card processing is no longer integrated.
I love all of the system notifications and client emails I can set up. The online booking is very easy and streamlined,

Pros

I love the online booking feature and the control of having each employee have their own log in. The visual presence is also nicer than any other booking system I have used. The app just keeps getting better.

Cons

I wish there was an easier pre booking feature. We purchased a clover mini expecting to be able to integrate the two and have not been able too.
I wish I had more control of what staff log in's could see regarding client information.

Michelle B.

A great way to keep your business organized and professional

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

Hoping someday you can integrate SMS messaging in different countries.

Pros

I love this system overall. It keeps so many parts of my business organized and presents a professional look to all of clients.

Cons

It's frustrating that there still isn't a way to integrate 2 locations. I have one set of staff but 2 different spas. I'd love a way to be able to make appointments for both locations that could keep track of the staff. Currently, I have had to create a "room" in my current system in order to make sure the staff is accounted for and do all the checkouts so as not to affect the accounting in my primary location. Hoping that could be a future add on someday.

Jamie C.

Great experience using Booker for my wellness center, user friendly, great features.

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Pros

Customer details section, pop up notifications upon booking or check-in; email and SMS reminders to clients

Cons

defaults to home address when inputting phone number; no field to input middle name to distinguish between clients who might have the exact same first and last name; default categories for products don't quite fit our needs as a natural healthcare / wellness center.

Response from Booker

Hi Jamie -
We want to sincerely thank you for your thoughtful review. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the features Booker has to offer! We truly value your feedback and your business. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product.

Alexa F.

Best appointment booking program on the market!

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service, a lot of useful features that will help small businesses grow and retain customers.

Cons

I dislike that the program runs through internet. Often times problems occur with our wifi running slow. But I understand the pro's to using it in that people can book online .

Response from Booker

Hi Alexa-
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave such a sterling review for Booker! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the features Booker has to offer - most notably the ability to retain customers. :)

Sundrae M.

Awesome Service

Reviewed on 2017/01/21

I have used Booker for more than 10 years and referred numerous friends. Booking appointments is simple. The reports are even easier. The reports made purchasing a new location for my business and getting financials for my accountant simple. I'd refer Booker to anyone. And to top it off, Booker's customer service representatives are awesome.

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service.

Cons

Being on hold and the repetitiveness of automatic service which requires me to press one or two.

Response from Booker

Thank you for your awesome feedback Sundrae!

We greatly appreciate you for being a long-time Booker user, and that your experience has been great.

Thank you so very much!

Will S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best booking software out there

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I done a very throughout research before finally made the decision to go with Booker. It's been an entire year since my company started using Booker. Our revenue has increase by 100% in one year, a large part has to do with Booker. The online gift card purchase is also a breeze. I'm pleased to announce in 2016 my company has sold over $10,000 in Gift Cards! That is 10 times from the prior year!

Pros

Everything

Cons

Some random lag and downtime. Customer Check-In and Check-Out process could be more initiative.

Response from Booker

This is excellent feedback Will. We're so happy to hear how you've grown your business using Booker! Awesome!

We'll keep improving the product and appreciate any suggestions you have!

Thank you for using Booker. You rock!
- The Booker Team

Karen B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

For what I used it for it works fine.

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

being able to make appointments and keep track. Cashing out, checking in and out of the spa daily, filing reports and keeping track of daily weekly and monthly flow.

Pros

Pretty simple to make appointments and do reports. Customer support is always good. Overall quality is good.

Cons

It does breakdown sometimes but they do fix it as soon as they can. I can't judge on features because I really don't use them. I just use the basics.

Response from Booker

Thank you for your feedback Karen! We're so happy to hear that Booker has been easy for you to use. If you're curious about using additional features, we have regularly have free training webinars.

Vanessa W.
  • Industry: Think Tanks

It's works for what we do. Sometime we wish it had another features

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

It gets the job done and I use it for my business so I get all the use I can get out of this software

Pros

It's basically user-friendly everybody that uses it that is new to our facility gets familiar with that pretty soon

Cons

The memberships is Kinda hard to because there's no upgrade or downgrade so I think that that would be awesome if they could do something different with that

Response from Booker

Thank you for your feedback and for using Booker. If there's anything we can do to help you with the memberships pls reach out to [email protected] We'll also share your feedback with the product team.

Kiana D.

Everyone should be using Booker!

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Pros

I have been using this software for over two years now, and I can honestly say that it's one of the easier booking platforms to use. I get a lot of customers who say the same thing on their end as well.

Cons

The one thing that sometimes can be difficult is when guests have two different profiles that originated in different places. It would be nice to see that information from other salons, just in case there are any allergies we should be aware of prior to them coming in.