Showing 68 reviews of 57

Showing 68 reviews of 57
Dennis H.

Ordoro - Rockstar Employee

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

We are a small eCommerce business in the RV parts and RV Accessories space www.MakariosRV.com. We were at a transition phase for growth and could not really justify the expense of an additional employee, this is when we began our search for an intangible approach versus a tangible. Ordoro represents our latest employee and removes the human error factor. IT takes a little time to setup, but after setting up - it is fantastic.

Pros

Processing purchase orders directly from our eCommerce platform. Creating shipping labels from different carriers and printing them and then the software goes one step further and updates our eCommerce platform with the tracking numbers. Sure, other software performs similar tasks and this software Ordoro excels with the above mentioned tasks with very little effort on our behalf. Rockstar employee just happens to fit in with the rest of the team!!!

Cons

One improvement would be the final step in the process and this would be obtaining the tracking information from the vendors the purchase orders are pushed with a call and push back into the eCommerce platform. This will be the Bugatti in the SaaS platform.

Jeff L.

Maybe the best customer service anywhere!

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

Ordoro's customer service should be the model that more business' use. They have terrifically accomplished technical support and the team members, to whom I've spoken, are polite, helpful, and knowlegeable beyond the normal standard that I usually see. Bravo, to Ordoro!

Cons

Their advanced features, like the inventory or PO features, which come with higher priced versions are not available to the smaller users as they are a bit cost prohibitive. It makes me anxious to build my company just to have these features at my disposal. I wish they had even an Inventory and PO Light Version for the smaller users.

Thor M.

First Rate Customer Support

Reviewed on 2017/08/23

Pros

User Friendly, Customize-able, Easy PO creation and inventory management, Great Postal Rates, Fast and consistent. Most of all - the best customer support we've ever come across after 18 years in eCommerce.

Cons

Better API communication with Bigcommerce would be a plus - but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Pitney Bowes API has been an issue - but this isn't ORDORO's fault. I'm pretty short on cons...

Kevin T.
  • Industry: Sports

Great Product, Even Better Company

Reviewed on 2016/02/01

We started using Ordoro in November of 2015. Because of our growth, our products are growing in exponential volume. Ordoro is scalable and easy to use. It was easily adaptable to our platform. Like many businesses, shipping is tremendously important to our end customer. We require a product that is easy to use and can allow us to print and ship easily in mass.

Pros

The only thing that is better than the product is the customer service. The product is easy to use, scalable, and the API works great with our web application.

Cons

Shipping is often unpredictable and carriers can sometimes be not so reliable. We have asked for the ability to see when packages are taking too long to be delivered so that we can get in front of any customer service issues. This requires software development to ping all of the carriers on their end. Hopefully that is coming soon.

Chrystal D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Top Notch Service

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Ordoro lets me manage orders from multiple sites, in one place! I can see orders and print shipping labels from Etsy, eBay, and my own business site. Being able to bulk print labels makes things go a lot faster. The pre-set options are extensive (even flat-rate padded envelopes, which cost more than regular flat-rate envelopes). It's easy too, to reprint labels (they save as PDFs). And it's easy to cancel labels too for a refund. I have only ever used USPS, but you can load money for other shipping services like UPS. Any time I've had an issue, Ordoro customer service has been amazingly quick to respond.

Pros

The ability to manage orders from multiple sites in one place. And it can communicate with e-commerce sites, to let people know their order shipped and to mark the order as shipped on those sites. PLUS the postage is significantly discounted.

Cons

Sometimes I get error messages communicating with my sites.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Great App, Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

We use Ordoro to integrate our warehouses with various channels and to write-back accurate stock levels.
We're really happy with the service so far and we look forward to developing more integrations in the future as we expand our business to new territories.

Pros

Ordoro's customer service is first class, no problem has been to small for them to take on for us which we really appreciate.
Ordoro's kitting options have made fulfilling our website bundle orders really easy.

Cons

We're looking forward to using Ordoro for more integrations with FBA warehouses worldwide.
We'd love to see an overall view of our stock by warehouse in the future.

Alex S.

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

We use Ordoro every day, and besides their easy to use platform their customer service is top notch! After vetting a number of platforms similar to Ordoro I couldn't be happier with our decision.

Ian H.

Ordoro is Best of Class for Order Management

Reviewed on 2014/05/08

Jagath called me when he launched the company and asked me to try out Ordoro. I did not think much about it because I was a reseller for Stone Edge Order Manager and had many of my Shopsite customers using it. With a few more calls from Jagath I was convinced to try it. I never looked back and have used it for all my own stores and my clients stores. I highly recommend this tool for anyone managing a Shopsite or other compatible ecom store. Yo will not be disappointed. No support contracts and the support is great.

Pros

Cloud based
No support contracts
They actually consider feature requests
Affordable

Cons

No reseller program

Aurora S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2015/04/16

We use this app for our business and have been very impressed with the level of customer service. We are an ecommerce site for gourmet small batch food and have quite a few warehouses we ship out of. As our company has grown, we have worked hand in hand with Ordoro staff through updates both on our own site and have seen several useful changes in the app. Ordoro support always gets back to us immediately and often goes above and beyond to address any issues/concerns we may have. The great support team behind this app really makes this it an asset for our company.

Diane M.

Great program, already saved the fee

Reviewed on 2016/02/17

I am using Ordoro, after trying them last year for a while and than dropping them, have found them now to be a great shipping channel.

I sell on my web site, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and hopefully have some sales this year on Shopify.

Ordoro collects all but my web site, which I enter manually.

Than I can pick between USPS (which runs via Endicia), UPS or Fedex. Whoever is cheapest gets the shipment, great for me, as some shipments are 2-3 pound some 30 pound. (I ship live plants).

Very happy with Ordoro. I save more than the $25 a month fee easy in the spring, summer and fall.

Zoe M.

Ordoro in just 15 days has made my shiping easier and cheaper!

Reviewed on 2015/01/01

I have only contacted support twice and they have been awesome. Now with the new year I am going to challenge them with my my existing Dymo printer setup. All in all very impressed!

Pros

Easy
Reasonably Priced
Good savings on postage

Cons

Not self-service nerdy enough for me, BUT support has been great and fast!

Jenny W.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Ryan M.

Reviewed on 2017/07/14

Kathy P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Ordoro: Great Order & Inventory Management Software!

Reviewed on 2015/09/15

We've been using Ordoro for over two years and we couldn't be more pleased. What we love: tiered pricing; we're not locked into a contract; the order and inventory management modules were very, very easy to learn and use; shopping cart integration is a breeze. We especially love the huge savings on USPS shipping costs! And their support is outstanding. Between online videos that guide you step-by-step and great documentation, it covered 99% of what we needed to know. The few times we had to reach out to the Ordoro Support team, the response was very timely. We highly, highly recommend Ordoro.

Pros

Easy to use; tiered pricing; no contract required; fast shopping cart integration; huge savings on USPS costs; outstanding online support and team

Cons

The very few times we needed to reach out to the Ordoro Support team was usually related to error codes. On occasion, the documentation on the error code was lacking.

Good software or the order process and the inventory tracking

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

With Ordoro you are able to create a list of suppliers, so that you can take care of each order by forwarding the order details to the relevant supplier in one click. Very easy to use, and you can see in one sec which are the unshipped orders to process all orders in time.

Cons

There is a problem with the sync/integration I think as it sometimes takes too much time to synchronize orders with the website/Amazon: it shows up after 10 minutes, or you have to manually update the orders. That can be frustrating.

Carl S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Service After You've Closed Your Ordoro Account?

Reviewed on 2016/04/16

Pros

There is a willingness to serve with Ordoro that is rare in business today. I had to close a company due to distributor misrepresentation. Several months later, after closing the Ordoro account, I had to ask for records when an internal backup source failed. Ordoro produced the records I needed when my account was no longer active. There were no questions and no delay. Great "former" customer service.

Cons

I didn't find anything lacking with Ordoro services.

Manny J.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Cinch to use especially for infrequent use

Reviewed on 2018/05/13

Pros

Ordoro offers a free account for those who don't ship much or are a growing business, which is huge. The free edition comes with quite a few nice features that make our shipping more automated. We connected this with WooCommerce to auto-generate orders.

Cons

Requires a lot of clicks to get it from order to shipped. Paid version includes more automation which seemingly takes care of this. If you use often, it's probably worth the money.

Brian U.

Outstanding Professional Customer Support that CARES!

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Excellent service and support, snappy system that has the ability to be expanded upon and is improved by their team regularly.

Cons

Some tools that other systems have are missing, however, their team is very willing to find ways to overcome and take what is required to turn these around as wins.

Lee B.

Great product for shipping

Reviewed on 2014/08/29

I've been using Ordoro for a year and a half along with Big Commerce. Took some learning but Ordoro's customer support has been fantastic. Kristen replies to emails in a very short time as do any phone calls to Ordoro for support. Now that I'm familiar with its use and backend, its a simple and cost effective shipping solution. I'm glad Ordoro now has tiered pricing since it was getting expense as I reached the order threshold. My only wish list item would to have a better PO and product listing interface. Overall I recommend Ordoro for small to medium size shipping solutions. Their customer support is what has kept me a customer.

Ryan P.

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Fantastic Customer Service at Ordoro

Reviewed on 2014/10/08

We are just ramping up a multi-channel online sales effort and we are using Ordoro for routing all the orders. We are not live yet, but I have to say that their customer service and support are fantastic. Quick friendly email and phone call responses and openness for new features are an everyday experience.

The product has worked completely as stated.

Pros

Friendly technical support and service
Fast customer service
Desire to add features
Works as advertised

Cons

Would like to see more features (always the case, and they are responsive to these requests a PRO).