Showing 286 reviews of 282

Showing 286 reviews of 282
Brooke B.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

I love it just wish it came with a smaller price tag

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

I like it so far, however I'm inclined to cancel on the months I may not use it because of the price per month.

Pros

It makes researching SEO keywords a breeze. It saved me a lot of time setting up SEO for my client.

Cons

It's pricey! A cheaper option would be great especially for people that are new to SEO. It's a commitment.

Response from Moz

Hi Brooke - Glad to know that Moz Pro is helping you with keyword research and with your clients. Thank you for the feedback on our pricing - we believe Moz is competitively priced considering the number of tools and features it provides. Let us know if we can help you with choosing an optimal plan for you!

Timothy O.

Great SEO audit tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

I was trying to figure out why my search rankings dropped, and Moz helped find and fix the issues that caused the drop.

Pros

The SEO audit showed me issues with my site, which once fixed, helped improve my search engine rankings. Keyword analysis helped me find topics to potentially create content around.

Cons

The cost isn't very friendly for small businesses. Also, not that it's a major gripe, but I'm not the biggest fan of the UI (at least relative to other SEO tools).

Response from Moz

Hey Timothy! Glad to hear you were able to improve your site's rankings with Moz Pro! Thank you for the feedback on our pricing - we believe Moz is competitively priced considering the number of tools and features it provides. Let us know if we can help you with choosing an optimal plan for you!

Chamath N.

One of a best SEO tool with awesome learning resources

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Moz-Pro not only provides you with SEO software but also tools and training platform. It provides guaranteed results that are to be trusted. Its features are also vast and important for the users' needs.

Pros

Moz-Pro is a combination of various SEO tools. It also has free tools which include keyword explore and open site explorer which are available to use for as many times as you can.

Its chrome extension called Moz Bar provides you with information about the domain rank or page authority on the search engine results page. In case you subscribe for Moz-Pro, the tools that you will have access to can’t be available to the person who hasn't subscribed for it.

Pros of Moz-Pro -
1. It is a comprehensive toolkit
Since Moz-Pro is a combination of several SEO tools, it has a variety of features that make it have an impressive range that covers any role you want it to play in boosting the search engine’s rank.

2. It has the best learning and resource guides.
Moz-Pro is designed in a way that its users can learn from the various video tutorials and guides it provides. In case you do n’t know how to use it, there are guides, packages, community forums and also posts that are there to make you understand.

3. It is easy to use and operate Moz-Pro.
Although it has many SEO tools, there is no confusion when it comes to using and operating it. Its processes are very easy to follow and in case you have any problem you can get help in its guide or video tutorials.

Cons

Cons of Moz-Pro.
1. Subscription is needed.
Although it has free tools, you need to subscribe so that you can access the other tools that aren’t free. Tools such as campaign crawl test, on page grader and rank tracker can only be accessed by the subscribed users and are not available without subscription.

2. It is very expensive.
Moz-Pro user requires much capital when it comes to subscribing to get important tools that aren’t available without subscription. You are also required to pay an extra amount of money if your operations are large since the campaigns or keywords are limited.

Kevin L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

MOZ Pro - a powerful tool for SEO

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Moz Pro packages the entire software into a beautiful UX/UI with awesome data visualization, which is extremely helpful for me to look through the data without feeling frustrated on 'what am I really looking at?' Moz Chrome Extension is a great tool for getting things like Page Rank and SERP standing, which helps me identify how my competition is doing and prospecting new leads. Would only recommend Moz Pro to the seasoned professional who understands SEO.

Pros

Moz Pro is a comprehensive SEO tool for marketers like myself, and it packs a ton of features like keyword explorer and backlink checker that are an absolute must for crafting any digital marketing strategy. I'm probably in these two tool sets the most, and I love Moz Pro's Keyword explorer more than any other SEO software I've tried. The Keyword explorer helps you find both short and long-tail keywords that are profitable in your desired niche, and helps round out your keyword strategy with lucrative or hidden keywords that you may not have known about before. This helps you craft blog posts and put those keywords you just found through Moz Pro to gain new traffic through organic (or paid) search.

Cons

Moz Pro and (SEO) requires a lot of patience and a bit of knowledge in what SEO, keywords, SERP really is before you get the maximum benefits of Moz Pro. I wouldn't recommend the Pro version to anyone before they try out Moz standard version or at least do a bit of reading in SEO. It took me about a solid 2-3 months of really putting Moz Pro to the test before I understood everything.

Robert e. F.
  • Industry: Publishing

MOZ.com = Software created by SEO experts

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

MOZ.com (formerly SEOMoz.com) provides SEO software, tools and training. What I like most about MOZ is that I trust their results. Additionally, I always look to their thought leadership and training on any topic related to SEO, SEM, PPC, Keyword Research, Local SEO, etc.

Pros

MOZ is feature-rich with multiple modules and the ability to track performance of multiple websites. Products include:
-Moz Pro - Search Marketing:
-Moz Local - Local Search Marketing
-Moz Content - Content Marketing
-Followerwonk - Twitter Analytics
-Mozscape API

Cons

MOZ, although feature rich, is somewhat expensive for the base package. If you want the other modules like Keyword Research, Backlink Reports, Local SEO, you have to pay extra for each.

Diksha N.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Best Companion to analyze my content

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

As discussed above, Keyword Explorer is my favorite of all its features. My contents backed with the keywords researched by employing this tool has really helped me rank my page. Furthermore, the suggestions advanced by Moz coupled with SERP analysis serves as a complete package to inspect the performance of my work.

Pros

Moz Pro is not only a software, but also a self-performance examination tool, which has given me some commendable insights into my content. Moreover, its special feature- Keyword Explorer has been working wonders for me. Being a content writer, it helps me stay connected to the identical pertinence and structure, to each content that I draft.

Cons

On a bigger front, I really cannot fish for any cons for Moz Pro. But I would like the concerned authorities to kindly allow the other nations apart from the U.S. to access the database/crawler/metrics.

Katie F.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Moz Pro Doesn't Stand Up Compared to the Competition.

Reviewed on 2019/05/19

MozPro is definitely a good tool to have in your arsenal, but I'd recommend using this one only as a supplement to the more robust tools out there.

Pros

Keyword ranking and search visibility are key factors, and MozPro's focus on these does it justice. The Chrome extension is also nice - so when I'm perusing competitor sites, I can do quick (virtually instantaneous) research on their sites compared to ours. The weekly crawls and updates are also good insights to see how our SEO is performing.

Cons

It's nice that Moz Pro focuses completely on SEO, but one of its disadvantages is that it doesn't have the full tool suite that its competitors have (like social media analysis and PPC analysis included). In today's world, focusing purely on SEO doesn't cut it anymore - not when everyone else is doing this PLUS other things!

The way data is displayed in MozPro is very confusing at the outset - so while the concepts themselves are easy to understand, the data visualization in Moz isn't simple. There's a good learning curve associated with it. Why MozPro displays the same data sets in different ways, I'll never understand!

Finally, it is expensive!

Sam P.

A Must for Digital Marketers

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

This is an extremely important tool to use if you're in the digital marketing industry.

Pros

The software offers a deep level of data and information that anyone in digital marketing would appreciate.

Cons

In order to gain access to the full set of features, you do have to pay. Not to mention, it does take some time to learn how to use it efficiently.

Response from Moz

Hi Sam, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy the deep level of data and information from Moz and find it a must for digital marketers. If you ever need any help, you can send us a message at [email protected]

Heiko T.

Great Inbound Marketing Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

I am pretty satisfied with it. They also offer great marketing content on their blog. When I contacted the support they replied always pretty fast and detailed.

Pros

I used a lot of different inbound marketing tools, but I think MOZ is the one with the best value for money. I use it now already over 5 years and they added new powerful features on a regular basis.

Cons

Their "weekness" (if you want to search for one) is the offpage part. But here they already improved a lot with the updated link explorer last year.

Sundeep G.

Moz is good but it can be better.

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

As a Digital Marketing manager, I have to explore various tools and pick the best one based on the features provided and also taking into consideration the price. Moz is still a very good tool with good UI/UX however there are a lot of alternatives to this.

Pros

The biggest asset for Moz is easily its community,you add a question there and you will receive a variety of choices in no time. Having said that, Moz is a good tool for SEO and the it the way it represents data is cool and easily readable.

Cons

If you have been in SEO for sometime there is nothing in particular to dislike about MOZ because all most all the other tools match up to it. However subscription is something that needs to be there for the tools to function at its full potential.

Response from Moz

Hi Sundeep, thanks for the review. Great to hear you like the Moz Community and find the data in Moz Pro cool and easy to read.

Beth B.

Powerful... if you learn it

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

This is a powerful SEO tool that, if you use it right, can provide great value for you if you're an SEO consultant, inhouse SEO consultant, web designer, or business owner. But you're going to need to put in time and effort to learn the tool and how to best use it.

Cons

Their index for discovering inbound links isn't as extensive as one or two other link-specific tools, so if you're working hard to track or create new inbound links you probably need to add one of those services to your toolbox.

Meisha B.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great SEO Tool for Small Teams/Clients

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Solid SEO product for the price.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use and includes all of the basic features you could want in an SEO tool—keyword tracking (the core functionality), backlink explorer, and a handy keyword research tool. Moz is also incredibly affordable compared to more enterprise solutions. Their training and support team is wonderful and they offer tons of great FREE resources on SEO training, best practices, etc.

Cons

That being said, Moz is not an 'enterprise' level solution. I've worked with Moz for an internal team and on the agency side, and I've worked with a few other solutions as well. If you work with large sites/data sets or manage multiple clients, I've found better luck with true enterprise products.

Danielle O.

Use MOZ pretty much everyday - would recommend.

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Really great tool that all SEO's should be using! The MOZ forum is also great to get expert advice on any problem areas you're experiencing.

Pros

Use this everyday to check Domain Authority/Page Authority and to download long lists of SERPs using the MOZ toolbar. Also use the Rank Tracker tool for a quick check on a sites rankings for multiple keywords.

Cons

I could be using a lot more of the features, but find it difficult to navigate as there's too much! Definitely doesn't flow as well as it should.

Sergio O.

A complete tool to monitor and improve the SEO strategy for your projects.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

What I like the most is that is pretty easy to use. I've been using it for a year and my experience is quite good so far because it offers lots of functionalities and it adapts well to different projects.

It offers lots of Keywords indicators that allow you to take better decisions. It also gives you advice, new ideas and ways to improve the SEO with keywords.

Moz is also really useful analyzing your competitors because it tells you how strong are your domain and your website, based on numerous parameters.

Cons

Pricing is a bit expensive.

It's not very accurate in terms of your rank. I mean, it doesn't tell you the exact number where you are in the search results, it only tells you the range where you belong.

It also has limitations on the number of competitors it allows you to compare. This depends on the pricing.

It doesn't give you immediate feedback on the changes that you make, you have to wait at least one week to check the results.

Easy to use for SEO

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Super easy to use, particularly the backlink research tool, competitor analysis and domain authority tool.

Pros

Moz Pro is easy to use. I like using this product for back link research, competitor insights, domain authority, rank tracking, as well as local listing audits.

Cons

The keyword research tool can be a bit wonky, and it often fails to load. I also wish that there were more customizations available for reports.

Kristen H.

A great resource for inbound marketers

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

As an inbound marketer, Moz makes it easy for me to bring in more leads through Google search. A good chunk of our leads come from landing pages with forms, and the higher those pages rank from the keywords we enter into Moz, the more likely we are to get more marketing qualified leads in the door. It helps make my job easier.

Pros

I love how easy it is to search for and analyze potential keywords, and then easily add them in and monitor the results and movement of how pages with that keyword are ranking. The analytics and results that Moz provides are very detailed and helpful. It's easy to spend an hour every week making sure we're as optimized as possible.

Cons

These seems like something silly to complain about, but I almost feel like Moz has too many great features. They're all useful features, but it took me a while to figure out all of its functionality when we first got started. Once I figured it out though, it's been a lifesaver.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Powerful SEO tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

I really like it and think this would be beneficial if you're working in SEO at all. While that's not the focus area of my business, I've found it helpful both personally and for client work. Moz is not super technical so it's easy to get up to speed and using it quickly.

Pros

The best parts are their Open Site Explorer and Keyword Explorer. I use it pretty frequently to check for backlinks on client sites, and once you're needing it pretty often it only makes sense to pay for Moz Pro. Keyword Explorer is super helpful for improving relevance and structure of website copy.

Cons

Definitely an emphasis on SEO over PPC or other functionality, but for me, this wasn't a big deal as that is my preference anyway.

Sowmya U.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The Tool for SEO Keyword and Analysis

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Overall Moz Pro is a great and must-have tool, especially if you are an SEO Person. Try the free version before you want to make a purchase.

Pros

Go for Moz Pro If you want to be the SEO guy. It offers so many features that I have been using for years. The best is the keyword analysis, which helps to find out your competitor's keywords and the website ranking. There is also a link explorer, on-page optimization, site crawl, etc.

Cons

There are so much keyword data and graphs that sometimes it may be confusing to analyze the volume and priority scores.

Response from Moz

Hi Sowmya, thanks so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy Moz tools.

The Oldest and Amazing SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Overall great experience using this tool, still gives some great insights

Pros

Moz is one of the oldest and best SEOtools that I have used. The metrics (DA, PA) provided by Moz are one of the accurate and matches the standards in the industry

Cons

Moz is letting the competitors take the market by providing less useful services. I personally believe Ahrefs is far ahead in giving out more data. Moz is good but they have a lot of room for improvement

Subash B.

Quintessential SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Its a great tool for SEO - you cant do without it.

Pros

Moz (aka SEOMoz) is a great tool for SEO work, its user-friendly interface, fantastic features and thought leadership. I love the Keyword research competitor backlink analysis, tracking your rankings over a period of time, SEO audits that help you optimize your pages and finding linking opportunities are really a boon to work with efficiently. The reports & their customization is a good feature which helps you make custom reports & add comments.

Cons

This is definitely not for a novice - there is a lot of subject matter you need to know for using the tools, but once you know the subject matter the user interface is easy to navigate & get what you want. The site sometimes seems slow & non-responsive - but I am told it's because it's crunching truckloads of data which makes it look slow. Another thing that I have come across is that for some sites that data seems dated & not fresh - wish its updated frequently.

Madeline M.

Makes Keyword Research a Breeze

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Overall, I really like using Moz. I mostly use it for keyword research, but I'm just starting to use some of the other features like the Rank Tracker and creating campaigns to monitor. I'm excited to get to use these more!

Pros

The biggest feature I use and like is the keyword research tool. It's easy to use as you search keywords you can add them to a specific keyword list to download later. I also like that it gives you an overview of search volume and difficulty so you can see at a glance if you have too many keywords that are too low in difficulty score, too high, etc. and need to balance it out more.

Cons

I think the competitor analysis of keyword research is harder to do on Moz. With Moz you can see the domain authority of your company compared to competitors and their link strategies, but don't get as much insight into what keywords competitors are ranking for.

Chris K.

Generally, a must have for any internet markets kit

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

As I said before, it pretty much has everything an internet marketer needs in their kit for client analysis. This belongs in your kit.

Pros

They have a lot of features wrapped up together like rank report, site analysis, competitor tracking, and backlink analysis.

Cons

The price can get pretty high as you add on more sites to track. It would also be nice to be able to split up your billing so you could apply X amount to one card and X amount to another. Specifically thinking about when I want to charge client card instead of it all going on ours.

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Overall pretty happy with using MozPro. You do need to have a solid understanding of SEO...

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Helps identify areas of our website that need to be optimized for SEO. Also helps us benchmark against our competition. Also very useful for tracking backlinks to our website.

Pros

Relatively easy to set up and use the platform. Their site crawl feature is great at identifying issues that need to be resolved. They provide great tips on what each tip means and what impact it will have. Like any tool you need to spend time to set it up properly. It's a very powerful tool once the right foundation is in place.

Cons

Their onboarding isn't great. I've tried to get a new team member to go through their new account onboarding & they tried to charge for providing this training which almost made me cancel our plan.

Maryjane C.

Great Info, Sometimes a Learning Curve to Access

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

Moz is a great tool for any company looking to monitor, measure, and improve their SEO

Cons

It has a little bit of a learning curve if you're not familiar with how to pull the reports (and which are the right ones to be looking at for your purposes) but their support is pretty helpful in getting you started

Mary L.

Best SEO tool on the market

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Pros

Moz has been our go to SEO tool for over 5 years. We use the Link Explorer, Keyword Explorer, Open Site Explorer daily.