Showing 13 reviews of 11

Amber L.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Seamless review

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Love seamless, but not HIPPA compliant

Pros

User friendly, but no longer HIPPA compliant or state health care compliant

Cons

Nor always EHR friendly or NC SHP compliant

Response from SeamlessDocs

Hi Amber! Thanks for the kind words. Actually we are HIPAA compliant and passed our SOC 2 security examination. You can read more here: https://www.seamlessdocs.com/security

Mindi N.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We love SeamlessDocs!

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Prior to SeamlessDocs, we struggled to get our forms online. We had very little options for the public to access our services 24/7. We had a lot of internal paperwork also. With SeamlessDocs, we have streamlined many of our processes and have become paperless in many functions. Giving our public options to interact with us through online forms is a great benefit.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. I can train staff in under 30 minutes and they require very little support from me afterward. The tech support is amazing. Their account reps are incredibly helpful and respond very quickly to my inquiries. They also connect with me after using the online chat to make sure my needs were met.

Cons

The payment processing was a challenge. Not sure if it was on our end or SeamlessDocs.

Mike T.

Affordable forms management

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

This product an affordable forms management system. The workflow is good and the support for electronic signature is a plus.

Pros

The support of electronic signature in the workflow and approval processing of documents.

Cons

Converting PDF form to Seamless form is not perfect.

Joshua G.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

At the City of Boston, we're using SeamlessDocs to overhaul customer interactions on the website. We're trying to make sure that all customer interactions can be conducted online. After comparing several different tools, SeamlessDocs won the competitive bidding process. I'm glad they did, as they've been very flexible to use. We're building a tight integration with our new website and I fully expect it will power most of our forms.

Pros

- Ability to build web forms *and* make SeamlessDoc pdfs which allowed residents to fill out forms online and match them to each department's process.
- SeamlessDocs make it very easy to integrate into existing departments without disrupting workflows.
- Flexible styling, embedding, and API lets us customize it.

Cons

- Web form tool is not as robust as some others.
- Some integrations that would be nice to have out of the box (like Salesforce) don't exist.

Robert M.

We are still creating forms, to be used, but overall this is a good concept

Reviewed on 2015/04/28

The website seems to be slow, and I have heard all of the servers used are public servers, which is a concern. Otherwise, we like the forms and the options to include internal forms and external forms. I would like pricing to be affordable for an organization for all employees not a per user cost.

Shriya C.

Wow Software

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

First software which is designed for government to go paperless and provide better online services to the staff and citizens.It creates web form from scratch and transform their PDF documents into the online services.

Cons

So far I really like this software. I didn't find it easy to use, its a bit complicated software for beginners.

Rick S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

An excellent forms management tool that keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2016/07/15

We're going on our second year with SeamlessDocs, and the system has been very positively received by both citizens and staff. Before SeamlessDocs, any City form that required a signature had to be hand delivered, mailed, or faxed. That is steadily becoming a thing of the past as we load our existing Word and PDF forms into SeamlessDocs and turn them into fillable and signable online forms. It saves time for everyone. As the principal form builder, I love the ability to create web-based forms as well. I can build a web form so fast, the staff can hardly believe it. SeamlessDocs is built on the idea of a paper-free office, although that hasn't been realistic for us'at least not yet. Customer service is top notch with highly knowledgeable and friendly staff. The level of care and attention certainly softens the blow when a particular form scenario can't be accommodated. And fortunately, new features keep appearing. SeamlessDocs is very much a growing and improving platform. Getting what you need is sometimes a matter of just waiting a few months. The developers are eager to meet your needs.

Pros

- Online signatures
- Online payments (no set-up fee, just transaction fees which can be passed on to citizens and result in no expense to you)
- Mobile friendly
- Good value for the money
- Ability to load existing Word/PDF forms into the system (don't have to re-create forms you're used to)
- Ability to gather signatures electronically from one department to the next (Ex. Citizen > Department A > Department B > Department C)
- Customization of forms (easy branding)
- Easy-to-use tools to add form elements and signatures to PDF forms including an "auto-detect fields" feature
- Fast and easy web form creation
- Outstanding customer service
- Features improving and being added regularly

Cons

- Some form requirements are just too complex for SeamlessDocs, so we have not been able to convert everything to the platform
- Loading forms into SeamlessDocs is NOT the quick load-and-go process that it may appear during an online demonstration; to get everything just right, each form requires about 1-4 hours of configuration time
- The back-end database (aka "the pipeline") is not accessible to everyone unless you pay for additional "users," so we rely on staff to print or save the PDF files they receive by email instead of giving them access to the forms through the database
- Some processes have been quite slow in the past, but it is getting better; security is improving as well

Erin M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

STREAMLINE

Reviewed on 2016/10/12

We use Seamlessdocs to give us a leg up on the paperless world, and make our forms easier for our employees to access. It has been a simple process to get our form created and to go live.

Pros

Being able to track the process of the form, is the biggest thing for us.

Cons

Not being able to have the person that fills out the document be able to go back and correct information if they need to.

Brent roberts

New Generation eSigning Solution

Reviewed on 2013/10/08

Unlike other eSigning solutions, SeamlessDocs actually makes the process of uploading and setting up my doc to get signed extremely easy. More importantly, it creates a database of all the information collected from my docs. This way I can go back and search for the price of the proposal I sent to my clients in the past...all on the cloud.

Pros

Easy to use PDF editor. Lobby with all my documents. Database of all my information collected from my docs. Syncs with GDrive, DropBox, Box. Customer service is amazing.

Cons

Honestly, none.

Pamela C.

Seamless Docs is the best esign application there is.

Reviewed on 2018/01/14

Pros

Seamless Docs allows you to export the data provided by the signers, into an Excel spreadsheet. I have not found any other esign applications that does this. It is very easy to use. If I do run into a snag, their customer service team is superb and very responsive. Seamless Docs has changed their business model and only work with government agencies now. I am so appreciative that they still allow me to be a customer.

Mary W.

Implementing eforms city wide

Reviewed on 2015/04/28

The cons
--> Some of the terminology is not what one would expect. Ex. "Pipeline" vs database.
--> a few bugs have been found, although it should be noted they were fixed very quickly.
--> The "lobby" loads slowly (approximately 30 seconds), which can be frustrating for a user who is used to working fast.
--> Conditional statements are very important to us, which can not currently be done with this program. Ex. If I click this, then this set of choices are available. If I click another, a different set of choices are available. I have been advised this is potentially coming later this year, which may determine weather or not we renew our service.
--> There have been a few complaints from end users about the printing feature. Work-around for this: I tell them to open the PDF they receive in the email confirmation and print that in stead.

The pros
--> They are highly responsive to customer complaints, inquiries and questions. Everyone from the CTO to the random person answering the phone is knowledgeable, personable, professional and willing to help. In my opinion, this alone makes up for the majority of the cons listed above.
--> Reasonable price. Databases of this complexity can be quite costly because they take A LONG time to build. Considering what we get for the price, it's very reasonable.
--> Willingness to implement new ideas and truly listen to their customers. Ex. when we started authorize.net was not an add-on. We asked for it, we got it. It was that simple. Of course that's not to say every request can be honored and some of ours have not. But if it is within their power, I believe they will do it.
--> The features contained within this database are pretty cool. I would go over them, but your account rep can do a much better job of explaining their product than I can.

Overall, I have been pleased with the product and the company and would highly recommend them to both experienced computer users (like myself) or novices.