Monarch pool spa

Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Reviewed on 2013/07/26

I wasn't sure if Rerun was right for my kind of business since we do one off charges sometimes in addition to charging on a regular basis every month. I requested a demo of Rerun on the website and was immediately blown away by the great customer service that was provided to me. They were able to answer all of my questions, show me how the product works, and how i would integrate this with my QuickBooks accounting software. Great product, runs smooth, never an issues. Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Pros

Customer Service
Smooth Transactions
Integrates perfectly

Cons

Syncing can get a little confusing

Response from Rerun LLC

We are so glad you like it. Thank you for being a customer of Rerun and we appreciate your business.

Small business owner - landscaping service

Outstanding...

Reviewed on 2013/07/26

I am a small business owner for a landscaping company. I needed to find a suitable solution to give my customers the option of paying with their credit card, and Rerun did just that. I type in the customers credit card based on the package they purchased and Rerun automatically lets me bill them once a month for the service from May to October. Great product and good support too!

Pros

Automatically does my billing for me
Good staff and support

Response from Rerun LLC

Sharon M.

Makes memberships a breeze

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Love how easy it is to set up a new member and track payments. Took a little bit of time to get the streams set up but now they are done its simple.

Pros

Low cost and dashboard make cashflow forecasting a breeze.

Cons

Learning how to get the streams set up to run effectively.

Brian C.

Finally!

Reviewed on 2014/06/05

My business needed a way to bill for my lawn care services and collecting checks was a pain. I wanted to go 100% credit card - still kind of a pain, so I was told about Rerun, where I could setup recurring charges and let it do the rest. Wow, its been great, few hiccups, but the folks at Rerun were super helpful, and based in NJ. So far, it has saved me tons of time and when a credit expires, I get notified and my customer can enter their new credit card number online without me even having to deal with it. Awesome. Now I have payment streams setup for each of my service plans and I spent more time in the field and less in the office.

Tom N.

Reviewed on 2016/02/01

Roger F.

What a great app.

Reviewed on 2015/11/10

Rerun has helped our business tremendously. We've always collected payments through paper checks in the mail that were deposited it at the bank a few times a week, or whenever we would get them in. Rerun has automated our entire billing process which has not only allowed us to get paid online, but get paid on time! This app has been a lifesaver.