Showing 34 reviews of 24

Wendy S.
  • Industry: Banking

Very positive

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Adding files by drag and drop is great and being ale to view files without downloading them is wonderful!

Cons

Getting help is tough. Customer service is hard to get in touch with since they work on their own time zone.

Response from ConvergeHub

Hello Wendy, I am glad you love our CRM platform. If you ever need support, you just need to click on the help button and initiate a Support ticket. One of our Support Engineers are there to assist you. We are now active with 24/6 Support.

Josh C.

Great All-In-One Solution!

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

ConvergeHub offers the most value for the price. ConvergeHub has been a life saver! Everything's all-in-one making it easier for me to manage my entire business in one place.

Pros

I love that everything's all-in-one. There's no need for any other software and the complete solution is included in the package without having to get add-ons.

Barry M.

Greatest value

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

ConvergeHub gives you the greatest value. The product is impeccable and the price is great! Definitely worth more than what they charge Finding a solution to help me manage my leads and do all my marketing was extremely important to me. ConvergeHub gives me that without having to pay an arm and a leg.

Rob G.

Most Value For The Price

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

Pros

Great value!

Greg demetri, ceo, clkclk inc

Cloud CRM

Reviewed on 2013/04/20

We have a very aggressive sales and marketing team requiring real time updates to team calendars and meetings. With Converge Enterprise we get the flexibility of using it from any device any time and having all our documents, templates and canned emails stored in Converge Enterprise, it makes everything so easy on Converge CRM. I am excited to see my sales and marketing team becoming more and more productive. Thanks to Converge Enterprise!

Hector M.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

ConvergeHub is worth every penny! I was tired of using other CRMs that didn't have all the features I needed or required add-ons (which aren't cheap) to do it. ConvergeHub is where it's at!

Nate T.

Extremely fast, user friendly, easy to customize, great functionality, great support, great...

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

ConvergeHub's software is extremely fast, user-friendly, easy to customize, provides great functionality, and their support team is great. To top it all off, the price point is very competitive. I've used and customized many CRM platforms in the past, and we are extremely happy with our decision to run our business on the ConvergeHub platform.

Wendy S.

Converge Hub - So Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

This CRM is a piece of cake to use. The reports are readily available and are extremely useful. The ability to add change fields along with the ease of adding documents to the library makes it great to use.

Ashish C.

I love this CRM

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

The simplicity to use helps a lot for my day to day activity. Love their concept of using the product with minimum clicks, which saves lot of time.

Anthony F.

Great way to keep organized

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

Very easy to use and has some great features. Makes it very easy to keep track of leads and clients.

Gerald S.

Could Make It More Salesperson Friendly

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

To enter data and follow-up information is horrible. Trying to enter data quickly and move on to next file is hindered by having to click on the SMALL green Checkmarks.

Salvatore carrabba, ceo, salamander designs

Flexible Cloud CRM solution

Reviewed on 2013/04/20

Having a diverse sales team, we were finding it difficult to manage all our custom processes and workflows through some of the existing packaged Cloud CRM products. We then came across Converge Enterprise and have been using the plaform for over six months and the experience has been a good one. The CRM is highly sophisticated and able to handle all our custom workflows very easily without the need for expensive customization and most importantly Converge Enterprise support has been very responsive. I can recommend Converge Enterprise to virtually any business looking for a powerful and flexible CRM solution.

Joe O.

Great CRM for keeping Clients organized

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

Converge Hub has made it simple for me to track all aspects of my relationship with clients. Highly Recommended.

Rob A.

Increased Productivity In My Business

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

Finding a CRM that had all the features I needed was a challenge. ConvergeHub had every feature I needed and has helped a great deal in increasing productivity in my business.

Pros

The product is full-featured. I can perform practically any function in ConvergeHub and I can manage my entire business with just one product.

Cons

Nothing, it's perfect!

Wiladys C.

Great support and friendly team!

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

The support team is very responsive and extremely friendly. If you're looking for a CRM that has great support, you've found your match. Love that I can enter information in once and have it reflect everything. I don't have to duplicate entries.

Pros

The support here is unmatched! You get personalized service and fast response

Jennifer C.

Easiest To Use CRM

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

ConvergeHub is the easiest to use CRM out there on the market. I really enjoy having all information on one page.

Pros

ConvergeHub is extremely easy to use. I was able to get up and running on it very fast and it's made a huge difference for me and my team.

Michael M.

User-friendly

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

ConvergeHub is user-friendly and great for people who aren't tech savvy. I love how customizable the product is. You can really customize any module.

Ansuya sing

CRM for SMBs

Reviewed on 2013/06/28

The software is really handy and I liked it a lot. After implementing Converge Enterprise in our business our customer base grew by 200%. With features like email marketing and DRIP marketing campaigns you can always reach out to your customers most effectively and nudge them to become your loyal advocates. Social media integration lets you receive real-time feeds and stay updated on your deals and contacts.

Pros

There are loads. It’s, in my opinion, the most feature enriched CRM for SMBs.

Cons

They need to integrate e-commerce platform to the application and also must extend 3rd party app integration options. Right now the choices are limited.