MemberMouse Reviews

MemberMouse

The powerful WordPress membership plugin that sets up in minutes.

5/5 (4 reviews)
Harmony R.

only excellent experiences with this company and membership software

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

AMAZING

Pros

it's user friendly, well laid out, my developer says its one of the best he has seen. further my developer and i are both SO IMPRESSED with the consistent and quick customer support. anytime we have a question we get a response within hours. we are followed up with- the ball does not get dropped. these people are amazing and i am grateful for this company as i am not sure how i would run my business without their service.

Cons

there is nothing i like least about this software- at least nothing comes to mind right now

Has changed how I build my membership sites

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

I decided to get into the online course business and needed a solution to establish an automated way of selling memberships to my course. I wanted a solution that integrated with Wordpress and MemberMouse delivered. It's more cost effective than using a course hosting provider, and I feel like I have full control as well. The ability to integrate with Wordpress seamlessly and my email provider was great. I am able to provide content-only web pages to my members. I feel like I have a professionally built site with MemberMouse functionality andd I didn't have to code a single thing.

Cons

The starter plan has limited features , like anything that you integrate make sure you complete due diligence on compatibility, so that what you use is supported.

Chaitanya T.

It's a solid match for your business

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

I was a backend admin in one of the E-Commeerce site in my previous company and found this plugin so useful and it matches all my needs

Cons

Before using it check for the issues that prevent you from using this plugin. Like version, compatibility and etc

Kyle G.

big fan

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Pros

Works really well with wordpress and did exactly what I was hoping it would. Reach out to them and see if it's a good fit for your business

Cons

Make sure that it works well with everything you already have on Wordpress to prevent compatability issues.