Co-construct

Construction software made for custom builds, by CoConstruct

John B.

A Must for Construction Project Management

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Overall experience has been great. I have to say that every time I call into Tech Support, the tech who answers has always been able to solve my issue or answer my question without passing me to someone else. Rare in this software-driven world of foreign tech support/passing down the line.

Pros

Our clients, trades and entire team have ONE site, both computer and mobile, to visit to access all of the necessary information, specifications, budgets, jobs schedules, etc.

Cons

I need additional estimating integration with my estimating software and currently have to manually enter my estimates vs. pushing takeoff data real-time directly into my estimates. Hopefully that will come with time!

Richard R.

Reviewed on 2013/10/22

Here at Summit, we construct custom and build-to-suit homes that can start from an on-line Southern Living Plan or a gleam in the client's eye. With the variation and choice that falls within that range, it becomes a real chore to track all the information and communication required to deliver what the client expects and a product we can be proud of.

At least, it was before Co-construct. Before Co-Co (I am copywriting that nickname so Donny can't take it), we used a combination of spreadsheets, Everynote, and accounting software to manage client and field communication. In addition to this, each member of the team for any project kept their own side documents. Then came Co-Construct. Before I dive in, let me first explain the Co-Construct does not end the need for paperwork and organization. It just makes it simple.

The learning curve for this software is easy because of the extensive video tutorials provided. All told, it took us about a week to get the system up and running, and here is how it broke down: two days to populate our selection items in the master template, two days to enter the data from the current jobs, and one day to train the management team, review for accuracy, and drink coffee. That's right, all it took was one person, one week, and all of that without disrupting the course of business. Once everyone had their email linked in, we were off to the races.

But what does Co-construct really do for us? Co-construct is a premier information and communication organizer. By keeping all the communication separated into the relevant Selections/Building Phases, everyone stays focused and can find the relevant information at the proper time. From the time the prospect is started up, we upload details, bids, pictures, emails, etc. to the appropriate phase. This way, the client can constantly see the progress of the project and the field manager always has access to the same information that we have in the office. No more side documents. No more lost information.

What does Co-Construct NOT Do? Co-Construct does not do your work for you. We call those 'Employees'. Co-Construct does not fully integrate with accounting software easily. However, it is my understanding they are currently working on developing export formats for some of the more common systems. This creates a small double entry required to reconcile the state of the budget with our in house accounting. However, from an auditor's point of view, I don't mind this, as it provides an inherent data review point. And, in fact, once exporting things into Excel, it is an academic exercise to check it against accounting.

What does Co-construct do for the client? In our case, we are an 'Open Book' company so we find the various sharing features of this software to be indispensable. Clients can see the impact of every choice/request that is made during the course of the project in real time. We find that giving the client the tools to go through and make selections - essentially letting them value engineer their own project - helps them to realize that they are in control of their project. Not only that, they never get that end of project 'Suprise!' when we reconcile the contract.

Finally, Co-construct has been the core element for generating, tracking, and processing change orders. With all the specifications and communications on line and permanently displayed we have been able to vastly improve Client satisfaction while increasing revenues.

In conclusion, Co-construct helps us:
Improve our bidding process
Organize Information
Communicate clearly with the Client
Track the project budget
Capture revenues due to project changes

Daniel W.

Reviewed on 2013/03/30

We are an open book residential remodeling company in Houston, Texas established April, 1992. We expand and remodel homes. Our market is homes valued between $500,000 & $3,000,000. (You can purchase a very nice home with a nice lot for $120,000.00 in Houston.) We also do work on homes damaged and covered by insurance. We maintain a project flow of 20 to 35 projects per month depending on the mix and size of work.

Quality work, reasonable price points, and communication are expected.

People are the keys to our success. Customers bring us new work and recommend us to their friends. Skilled people performing the multitude of tasks and events required to deliver a finished product on time, schedule, within budget.

The questions in our industry revolve around time. Are you using a hammer or a nail gun? A paint brush or an airless sprayer? Pager or cellphone?

These are several questions i am always asking myself.
How do I keep my customers involved, but not in the way?
How do I keep my people informed, timely, productive and motivated?
How do I help my sub stay organized and profitable without running their business?
How do I stay on top of fluctuating scopes, additions and modifications to the original agreement and still have time to sleep and visit with my family?
When we finish up are they going to happy they got rid of us or sad to see us go?

In the field we use tools to transform materials into our finished product. Are you using a block planner "because we have always done it that way?" Or power planner "because it works better"?

My recommendation is that you take Co-Construct for a spin around the block.
It has revolutionized our business, with our customer involvement and sub contractor scheduling. The system reminds all parties of their commitments, the materials required, when the following trade will be there (Drop Dead Date or Time) where they are suppose to be next. Contains blueprints, permit numbers, contract, selections, pictures and more.

It is extremely powerful but very intuitive and simple to operate. It will over night change the attitude, tempo and quality of your projects. Your clients will love it.

If you want to know how it works, I don't know. But It's kind of like a jack-hammer. I don't need to know how it works, only that when I pull the trigger that concrete patio is no longer a problem.

Co-Construct Works. I use it, so I know it works. It is becoming a central topic of conversation, positive conversation from our customers at the close of our projects.

Sarah Y.

Tremendous Help

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

The program has been a huge help to our business from estimating to the finished product. It does take some work and commitment to get it set up and we are still making some changes to some of that, but it is totally worth the effort. The customer service team is extremely helpful, they can almost always answer our questions in one phone call, if not on that call, they have always followed up so we are not left with unanswered questions.

Pros

Creating the estimate in Co-Construct and have that tie directly into the specs & selections section keeps all the information in one place, in a very organized manner. The customers can see exactly what we plan to build and the materials we will use, decreasing the chance of last-minute surprises for both us and the customer. We can easily show customer ways to save and give them options for upgrades.

Cons

It takes some work to get set up which seemed overwhelming at first, but the customer service team was able to assist during that time. The time investment into the set up was well worth it. And like most things, we are learning as we go - so we still, even after a year, are making some tweaks to our template, making it better and better each time.

Dan B.

Game Changer for our business.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

CoConstruct allows us to complete more projects, with less project managers. Put simply, these equals more money to our bottom line. Their support (on the rare occasion we need it) is super-prompt and top-notch. It's fairly easy to quantify the dollars it nets our business from savings on the project-management side - it's harder to know exactly how many additional projects we get as a result of also using it a sales-tool, but the effect is real. There is no way we could do our current volume without a system like this - unless we brought on multiple additional staff to coordinate project selections. It allows us to track everything in one place, meaning nothing falls through the cracks.

Cons

It's never fun to pay for subscriptions. But the value we get for what we pay is more than fair. Perhaps some provided templates could reduce initial project set-up time or help us make sure we're implementing the software using best-practices.

Steve J.

Reviewed on 2013/03/30

In another life, I was a senior executive of a public home builder. We spent countless man-hours and untold amounts of money attempting to design a enterprise wide software that could do some of the functionality of Co-construct. We never did. It's my understanding that a number of public builders have to one degree or another done the same thing. Millions of dollars later, few, if any, accomplished what Co-construct has done in integrating the customer with the builder in a friendly, logical, affordable and immensely useful tool.

It marries the client to the builder in a way that removes most of the causes of misunderstanding. It enhances the overall relationship. Instead of a lost stream of email correspondence, each communique is documented in the system for posterity. Questions disappear. Changes get documented. Discussions get verified. Change order confusion evaporates. Scheduling "dropped balls" are reduced or eliminated. Selection deadlines get met to the satisfaction of both parties. Choices get documented without confusion. Pricing and cost adjustments go through a vetting process that virtually eliminates controversy.

Finally, after building an excellent house, we have a system that seals the client's relationship by providing a warranty follow up system that keeps the builder informed of critical issue regarding warranty that can sour the relationship if "forgotten" or inadvertently delayed because of misplaced priorities.

One of the underlying and essential components of Co-construct is its "notifications" protocol. This allows all the team members to remain informed and up to date. It makes the excuse of "I forgot" or "I didn't know" disappear. The program "badgers the life out of you" until you get it done and check it off in Co-construct as "completed". This function acts like a matronly personal assistant daily reminding you of outstanding items requiring you or a team members attention.

With the downsizing many of us have had to endure during this downturn, Co-construct offer a welcome productivity tool that fills in the gaps of lost personnel. Does it do everything we'd like it to do? No not yet, but with the excellence Co-construct has accomplished thus far, enhance modules we be enthusiastically received. We'll never build another house without Co-construct.

Kimberly M.

Improving communication with clients, suppliers, and craftsmen is easy with Co-Construct

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

My husband and I implemented this homebuilding project management software in February 2016 and immediately began seeing streamlined communication with our suppliers and clients. We were able to build a custom 2800 sf home for a family who only made 3 visits over the 5 month period. Weekly photos were uploaded for progress on their home and messages with suppliers and the homeowner were all in one location. We even provided their realtor access so that she could be informed of the status and tasks that were taking place each week. Our ability to load all project information in a single repository that can be shared with appropriate craftsmen is crucial and saves countless hours in coping, faxing and getting plans to everyone. We load the contract, plans, specification and then selection sheets that are visible as needed with details on every phase of the building process. Tracking change orders and providing a daily balance of outstanding amounts is also helpful for accurately tracking costs. I love being able to assign additional "to-do"s as requests are made and then managing the punch list through warranty items for the following year.

We use the prospect projects for every spec home that we build and can easily track costs to budgets for our construction loans on a weekly basis.

We could not manage our business and grow like we have this year without this valuable software tool.

Pros

I love the structure and intuitiveness of the product. Most clients are able to work their way through the application with minimal instruction.

Cons

I would like a little more flexibility in templates and on the cost models offered.

Debbie B.

Making paperwork easy!

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

For businesses that are not using this product/program, I find it hard to understand how they can stay on top of their construction processes and costs. This program keeps you in check and on schedule.

Pros

Easily find what you are looking for, whether its a selection, a date in the schedule or a variation
Great for interaction with the client, you can instantly send them a message/email and you are notified as soon as they reply
Keeps all the information in one place
You cant make a mistake that cannot be rectified
The 'To Do' feature is a great tool for reminders or chasing up things that need to be done

Cons

The only bugbear I have is that you have to go into both 'change choice' and 'update status' to lock your selection., where as if the 'update status' was in the same section, you wouldn't have to go into 2 tabs and could save a little time.

Stuart W.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

I looked at the program for 18 months before starting and a year using

Reviewed on 2014/05/29

Pros

All your project information is in one place, and it files itself depending on what item it is. The approvals are the best because you can submit your variations to the client, and they can click to confirm, which is like money in the bank. I have been promoting full payment of variations on approval, which is a big change from sending my money and time to provide variations to then spend more time in accounting and chasing the payments. The email messaging section speaks for itself: a great time saver. The support team at Co-construct: I don't think there is better. I have been very happy, and they make it simple for us builders, because we did sign up 20 years ago to bang on a keyboard like a monkey. I also dig the webinars. The hands-on with our rep is reassuring if you have one or a few issues.

Cons

I have always consider that American contractors have had a higher profile or standing in their country than builders perhaps in Australia. And hence, there is no one in Australia putting out a program like this. So what I like the least would be the language used, as we use different terms in Australia, and the main issue is explaining the differences to my clients.

Nathan B.

Overal great value for the money, lacking a some robust features

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Customer service is truly top notch, any questions whatsoever they will walk you through. Definitely take the training because some of the features are a bit difficult to understand without a coach guiding you. They do not charge for training. Overall its an "OK" platform, good value and somewhat easy to use. The features it is missing compared to BuilderTrend somewhat justifies the price difference. I would recommend this for projects that are NOT customer centric, i.e track homes, or commercial jobs. If you need the customer to be involved in selections and budgeting etc this is a confusing platform for them.

If they had a bidding platform that would allow vendors to directly enter their bids like BT this would save a lot of time.
If the selections process was easier or had abilities to mass upload product specs it could improve the customer interaction. This platform ultimately made me spend more time with customers on selections because they could not see everything or understand how it hit the bottom line.

Pros

The price is better than the competition, unlimited prospects, unlimited in warranty statuses. There is a customer portal however it is lacking features. site design is simple, relatively easy to use.

Cons

Features are a little light compared to builder trend.
Selection process is really painstaking
No import option for price catalogues or bidding software i.e. ClearEstimates
Plan "rooms" are difficult because you need to have separate files in multiple locations for various people. Ideally having a file i.e. blueprint and setting permissions would be the easier option.

Mary K.

Valuable Tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Co-Construct has been a valuable tool for our custom home building business. The software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. We like the job costing features, how it streamlines the bidding process, and that it integrates with our accounting program. Our customers like being able to make their selections, see their budget and communicating with us all in the same place. And Co-construct tech support is quick to respond to any issues and take note of features that would be useful to us in the future.

Pros

*User friendly
*Easy to navigate
*Integrates with our accounting program
*Customers like the ease of communication through the software

Cons

Not many cons for us. The software works great for our needs.

Krystofer G.

The Best Custom Builder Software

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

The software is highly intuitive and easy to use for the non-technical while not compromising on its features/functionality.
- Scheduling tool is great (easily build online CPM schedules, while assigning trades, and looking across multiple jobs)
- Easy job log tool
- Great communication tool for selections/specifications
- Capacity for general communication

Cons

The software is not for every builder. It is great for the custom market that requires more hands on experience with the client.

Software does not have an open API (though there are integrations with basic accounting software)

Cody P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

CoConstruct has streamlined scheduling, brought order to information storage and helped ease the problem of tracking comments.

Pros

I primarily use CoConstruct for Scheduling, information management, budgeting and communication within my team. I have used CoConstruct on and off for 10years and have found it intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Circular dependencies are by far the worst problem. I am constantly having to bypass these by pulling schedule items out of categories, set predecessors and putting them back into the previous categories.

Dennis F.

Reviewed on 2013/10/20

Summit is a custom home builder with design/build capability that also works closely with outside design through the client. We have a history of beautiful finished homes that were completed on time and within budget for very satisfied clients.

For quite a while, using spreadsheets, emails, and 1st person interaction, our best efforts left us with too many sources of communication during the course of a project. Starting with the client negotiations, moving into design, and through construction, we worked hard to keep everyone informed of all the issues and schedules, as well as communicating who was in line to make the next decision. While we were managing this successfully, it was somewhat cumbersome and inefficient.

When I was first introduced to Co-Construct by the owner of Summit, I was immediately impressed with a number of items, notably:

1) The potential for a single source information for as many items and by as many parties as I choose.
2) Ease of progress schedule format.
3) Automatic friendly reminders to responsible party for all open items.

Since the implementation of Co-Construct as a prime source project management tool, my initial expectations have been greatly exceeded. The multi-faceted capabilities of this system have allowed me to become much more efficient in all my efforts. The clients I am working with have expressed great satisfaction based on their participation and the insight provided by accessing so much of what otherwise goes on behind the scenes. In addition to the many good things I can say, perhaps the best is the readily available customer service from Co-Construct's staff.

Co-Construct has found the solution to a long running challenge in the residential construction industry. I am greatly appreciative of their efforts to date and the ongoing expansion of an already great system.

Kenny W.

Reviewed on 2013/03/13

Revington Renovations is a company focused on renovations and developments. We pride ourselves with being a very personal renovation company and look forward to seeing family’s faces light up when we hand over their renovated space! Whether it’s a $500,000+ house renovation, a $50,000 basement development, a $5,000 bathroom upgrade, or smaller projects including decks, fences, flooring or cosmetic upgrades, we pay close attention to our client’s needs, timelines, and budget.

This is where Co-construct comes into play. We found that as our company grew, so did our scheduling issues as we tried to keep all our sub-trades, clients and designers on the same page. We had tried several other "schedule programs" out there but they all seemed to either lack certain aspects of the renovation process, or were not user-friendly and became unused by clients and our partners, wasting time and money.

We have now been a proud user of Co-construct for 6+ months and it has literally turned our project managing around. We have become so reliant on this program in our daily routines as have our sub-trades. Co-construct has even become one of the major components in our initial sales presentation, helping separate us from our competition by giving an edge to our client; a feeling of self control and full awareness of their project.

Once the contact is signed, we see our clients logging on and partaking in the organized conversations that are all apart of renovations. As the client starts making and changing selections with a click of a button, all my staff that is associated with that project is 100% involved and up to speed, making the client feel very well taken care of.

Co-construct has become and will remain a very integral part of Revington Renovations.

Phil S.

Reviewed on 2013/03/12

We are a small custom home builder in Southern Illinois that has recently started using Co-construct. All I can say is "Wow." This program has made our lives so much easier on a day-to-day basis. No more lost selections, hassles with paperwork, signing off documents, or other common industry frustrations.

We had a simple system before we started using Co-construct, and it is a miracle looking back that we were able to operate under that system. Co-construct makes everything easier, organized, and very user friendly. The selection sheet is the most important piece of information for me being a project manager. Every selection is easily entered into it's own category with the ability to leave comments. The comment portion of selection sheet is amazing as well since it allows you to leave notes to your company, customers, subcontractors, or all of the above. This comment function has saved me so many phone calls and emails.

Other functions I had found very useful is the Warranty list. This is an area to insert punch list items and assign them to your subs with a deadline. Everyone always dreads callbacks, but this system makes it as painless as possible. It also holds your subs or co-workers accountable to getting the callback items accomplished in a timely manner.

Finally, if you should happen to have an issue with the program, software, user error, anything, Donny and his team will help you any way possible in the blink of an eye. They have been very helpful during the beginning stages when we were setting Co-construct up to make it just right for our company. I give his customer service an A+.

Anyone who is thinking about joining Co-construct should, and they will be glad they did down the road. Enjoy and good luck to all!

Dan B.
  • Industry: Design

We are a small custom builder and spec home builder

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Any small builder looking to up their company operations and their client interface should consider. We continue to grow with COCONSTRUCT and have dedicated a staff member to giving weekly classes to our team on better practices with the system.

Pros

The tracking of our projects with all divisions of the company. The ability for the client to participate in many areas creates an environment that is healthy for both parties in the transaction. Gives them true clarity to what is and is going to happen on their project.

Cons

Lack of all access on tablets or phones. We are wanting our field guys to have tablets instead of laptops but everyone claims limited function.

Response from Donny

Dan -- Thanks for being dedicated to learning more and more about CoConstruct so you can make the most of it. We'll reach out to you directly about the mobile app to see if there's some training we can offer, since we have a whole set of field-focused mobile app (for phone and tablet) features, including time clock, job logs, photos (which you can draw on), schedules, client/trade communication, and even letting your PMs track budget-to-actuals. I suspect that your field guys are busy and may not have seen some of the announcements about our latest features. So, we'll make sure you have the info you need to take advantage of it!

Michael N.

Reviewed on 2013/04/01

We are a small remodeling company that has been doing building and remodeling for over eighteen years. We are big on communication with our clients to help them get their projects built.

What I really like about Co-construct is: Co-construct Is one of the only online software system that both the contractor and the client can use together. I love the fact that the client can have communication with the process and a helps create a feeling in control and reduces fear. Co-construct helps to empower the on going communication between client and builder.

We had been looking for a long time for a NEW and better system and tools that could save us time in client selections and scheduling of time management and subcontractors. For now Co-construct fits the bill.

Co-construct was the only online or offline system that we found that could address:
1. Client product selections in an easy to use format.
2. Client communications in a simple an conscience format. All contractor & clients E-mails are in one place together.
3. Subcontractor schedule and conformations of scope and schedule are in all one place.
4. Shows the client their Budget Numbers and change order costs in real time.
5. Show clients their change orders and Pictures of products.

Co-Construct took us about 2-3weeks to get up and running. It has a snowball effect. The more you learn it the faster it becomes.
Being online helps a lot, as I can check things away from the office, on the road, or after work hours.

So far the costs have been break even. It has saved us extra meeting times with clients so far saving 3 full days of on site hand holding with the client, freeing up time to spend else where.

I would highly recommend Co-Construct System.

Owen = G.

We're now *ahead* of schedule and selling more

Reviewed on 2014/04/16

I was just like every other builder out there, I am competitive on price, I provide a good product and we have good service, but that all usually goes haywire the moment we start to get too busy and then I cant keep up with the paperwork, our quality suffers and I end up with upset and confused clients.

Prior to co-construct I used a regular Microsoft Gantt chart for our schedules which, when we first gave it to a client it looks great but after one or two changes it still looks the same, even if I am keeping up with my extensions of time. The client still only looks at the end completion date and I rarely updated the completion date on the Gantt chart. What this meant is that we had clients who still believed they were moving in on the initial completion date. This just created confusion and anger with the clients.

The other thing we would do is let the clients take control of their selections, and as usual, they wouldn't pick them until the last moment and we would lose our tradesmen that we had booked in as we wouldn't have the gear for them to start.

Since we started using Co-construct we have been running ahead of schedule and have been giving all of our clients deadlines for choices. We have happy clients across the board and they all comment on how easy it is to use, I even have an 75 year old lady who is using it and loves it.
It has become a great sales pitch when selling to new customers and we have been winning more projects because of it.

I will never go back to our old system and I can only suggest if you are serious about building a strong reputable company then Co-construct would be the first thing I would implement.

Co-construct where were you 15 years ago!

Paul B.

Leap of faith

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

Awesome, customer support has been of the rails with us.
Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

Pros

User friendly, construction schedule is amazing

Cons

Takes a little bit of time to get up to speed

Jayne G.

Reviewed on 2013/03/12

We have been using Co-construct since 2007. This program has made our jobs so much easier because of the great system for communicating with our clients about all the details of their home under construction. It is designed in a simplistic, common sense manner which is easy for our staff as well as our clients to navigate.

Our clients know exactly what products are specified in our contract and can easily make their selections. There is no more confusion as to what our clients want and it is clearly detailed if there are any charges or credits based on their selections. Our clients know when to make selections based on the construction progress as shown on Co-construct.

Financially, clients have a record of all payments they have made and know exactly what their balance is. In addition, all discussions between us and our clients are categorized and stored for easy reference. Best of all, our clients have access to all the information they need regardless of where they are, twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. Great communication is key to a happy customer and Co-construct enables us to achieve this.

The Co-construct staff was very helpful through the set up process. We set up our system over two quiet weekends. The staff at Co-construct was readily available through the set up and have continued to be very responsive to any questions we may have.

This program has exceeded our expectations due in a large part to the constant upgrades and improvements that Co-construct has implemented over the years. They listen to our comments about improvements that we would like to see in order to make our job easier, and then Co-construct creates a solution.

Craig C.

Amazing software for building

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Co Construct potentially saves us another project manager or employee salary to manage scheduling and selections. When set up properly it saves hours of communication time & potential issues.

Pros

We love how everything is in one place for both client and us. It tracks everything we need.

Cons

If it could do one thing better for us it would be interact with Xero better.

Victor C.

If you’re not implementing this, you’re falling behind

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

We used co construct for a few months, and left. Biggest mistake!

We are not in the process of full integrating it into our company. We lost so much time an opportunity. Wish I had done this earlier

Pros

Everything in one place
Many features
Always improving

Co construct is a great platform for renovators and builders alike. We are a general contractor, and this has been game changing for us

Cons

Takes time to implement
It need o be made a habit to work
The cost in the level of complexity. This is not really a problem other than you HAVE to to commit to the program.

It is easy to star off with the basics ( daily logs, schedule etc.) but to get the real value you have to put in the effort

Nicole T.

Co-Camp

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Great experience, really interesting to be in a room full of people with all types of experience and all types of home building/renovating businesses. This tool is great but clearly has many layers that will take time to full integrate into our business. Starting one step at a time and going from there. I think at least 3 days would have been better with more time for hand on application as well as a plan to roll out to the rest of the team at home who may or may not be tech-savvy. Facilitators and atmosphere were 10++, well rolled out for such a large group. Left me anxious to get going with this ...

Pros

Depth of the software and the fact that it continues to evolve. Facilitators and location 10++. Loved the energy and the real-time testimonials from the guest speaker and fellow classmates. Good practical discussions and loves of idea sharing for roll out use in the field.

Cons

Still some glitches that we need to work out (time clock). Too early for me to really give more than that as I am not sure if it is me or the product at this point, need to spend some real time with it so I can roll it out and get going with it.

Brooke G.
  • Industry: Design

Co-construct is awesome

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

Pros

The very best think is the incredible support, which started for me before the sale. I was evaluating options and only Co-construct told me truthfully what they do well - client communication and project management of related info - and what the don't do so well, like CRM marketing stuff. The competition claimed to do other things, but upon investigation we discovered they may do more, but do it way worse.

Co-construct does what they promise and support is unbelievably good and prompt. They have made quick videos to explain how to do things we had trouble with and are always friendly.

Cons

Not really a criticism of the product, but everything has a learning curve. I suggest their co-camp, a great way to get a head-start because this program offers A LOT of features that will take time to learn.