Filter by

Datafield

Beautiful forms on mobile and tablet

4,9
Evans_harris

More business thanks to this App

Reviewed on 2013/02/27

It's been years we were using a paper-based form to get prospects give us some information to prepare a quote. The process was always a bit painful to enforced (who want to fill in forms..) and we regularly lost some data.
With Datafield, had a much better response rate and even been able to easily collect a few more valuable data that we could not before. That's been a great improvement in our quotation process.

Pros

powerful form builder, lots of features

Cons

need to pay set-up fee to have a branded mobile app

Williams

Check-in is a breeze !

Reviewed on 2013/01/20

Our hospital chain is managing tons of registration form everyday then have assistant manually input the data inside our system. With the Datafield App, we provide a tablet to visitors so all their information is instantly feeding our information system.

Pros

That's really was a change of life for the group and reduced significantly the queue at the registration desk + mistake in patient information.

Frank sposato

Solid

Reviewed on 2013/03/16

A very solid app. Makes it easy to deploy and manage your surveys. The offline mode makes it super easy to get people to take your survey directly on your device.

Jacob brown

Great App for Voice of the Customer / customer feedback action

Reviewed on 2013/02/20

I've been using the Datafield mobile application to ask my customers their feedback about new products, Ads or events we are organizing.
Work great, good responses rate.

Pros

- easy to use and set-up
- clean interface =>high responses rate
- Good value for mobile

Cons

only native app, no web version

Amie kernan

Fun and convenient

Reviewed on 2013/03/04

I was invited to use this app by my a panel company i do surveys for, they gave me login details. It was easy to install and login and my surveys were waiting for me. I really enjoyed taking surveys on my phone through the app it was convenient for me and much more fun than other surveys i've done, Thanks Datafield!

Olivia

The best tool to create online forms

Reviewed on 2013/05/17

Surveys are crucial and important for you to determine and know more about your customer tastes and preferences. Collect feedback and emails of customer inside your shop or during trade show, I am pretty impressed by the range of functionality and price points offered by Datafield.

Daphine

Great tool for business

Reviewed on 2013/05/17

Datafield is very usefull with Constant Contact and MailChimp mailing list that can capture email address and contact information on the spot and auto-Sync data. It makes it so easy to get customer feedback and importantly share it with prospects. In addition it is great value!

Brook.bolton

Fantastic program

Reviewed on 2013/07/14

Datafield is exactly what my company needs. Constant Contact and Mailchimp is really helpful.

Pros

So easy to use for users and building forms !

Cons

Very intuitive and quick to design and deploy custom forms to meet our business needs.

Stef

Robust mobile form builder

Reviewed on 2014/02/13

Datafield has been fantastic to me. Collecting over 1,000 forms over 2 days with my team.

Thanks !

Pros

Easy to use form builder
Work offline
great support

Liam

I love offline mode.

Reviewed on 2013/10/08

Unlimited user data plan + love the offline mode. Great integration with Constant contact

Pros

Great integration with Constant contact

Schmidt

Excellent app for market Research

Reviewed on 2013/03/19

Surveys are easily created and customised, very user friendly too! I had some issues so I emailed the support, and they replied very promptly. Really appreciate it! Highly recommended!

Carlthomas

So cool!

Reviewed on 2013/08/22

Using Datafield for a short time and this really good for my bussiness. I can get the respond from customer easily and fast. Specially, Datafield have Offline mode, which is cool.

James

Great work!

Reviewed on 2013/07/24

We are now using this app full time with our business forms. Our customers like it as well. If you have standard forms you fill out every day, this app is for you! Highly recommend.

Daniele

Great App.

Reviewed on 2013/10/14

Great App. Switched to Datafield after struggling with many survey apps. Nice type of question such as Smiley question, GPS and picture question.

Wanda

I am happy with Datafield

Reviewed on 2013/10/08

Just amazing, I am happy with Datafield.This app have many types of question. Gets better with every update. Thank you Datafield!!!!

Amber

Great tool

Reviewed on 2013/08/19

Great tool have been looking for something like this for my business to get customer feedback. Can take them everywhere with my iphone.

Alex C.

Reviewed on 2013/11/14

Unlimited user data plan + love the offline mode. I can do the survey everywhere with my phone, Works very well and easy to use.

Oscarda silva

It works

Reviewed on 2013/03/20

Easy to use. Gives a good idea of what an area is. Fairly accurate. Though for a phone app have no complaints. Would recommend for anyone.

Ethan

Powerful tool!

Reviewed on 2013/08/22

This app clearly proposes the most powerful form builder on the market. Their conditional branching feature is really great.

Robingill

Great way to make fast and easy money.

Reviewed on 2013/10/16

I love this app, Surveys are quick and easy to complete. Rating this for Business. Great way to make fast and easy money.

Jesus

Reviewed on 2013/08/19

Datafield is easy to use and really have good integration, such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact, very useful

New startup

New product research

Reviewed on 2014/02/20

Perfect for on-street market research.

Pros

Far more efficient than paper and a pad.

Cons

None.

Paulscla

Very helpful app

Reviewed on 2013/09/24

So glad that gave you some helpful insights! Datafield is the best mobile form solution i have found.

Johnbrie

Top App

Reviewed on 2013/09/16

Top app. A lot of option, very easy to use, brings all feedback from customer directly to my desk.

Rowsun

Good mobile form solution!