J. alexander C.

If you have a website and need forms or applications that you can custom build, this should be...

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

I have been able to create financing applications for clients, buyer & seller information submissions, and have used the program on the back end of my site for everything from employees clocking in and out, to having my realtors submit a weekly report of their progress. By connecting this app with zapier, i'm able to automatically have the information submitted on the wufoo forms into excel spreadsheets for quick info referencing

Pros

very simple to create forms from scratch and then simple to copy the html code and post it directly onto your site

Cons

i wish there were a little more flexibility to change the layout of your forms. its possible i just havent figure out how to change them, but as far as I've seen your layout is restricted to vertical (as in each different field must go beneath the one above it)

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Wufoo Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Wufoo has helped our department tremendously by saving time on both our end and the requesters end. We now have a streamlined process for our requesters to submit the form electronically and we receive it instantaneously. We can then take the steps we need to address the request and get going on the project instead of sending a paper form via email, having the requester fill it out, scan it, and send it to use via email or fill it out and send via mail. Now our forms are stored electronically and easy to access!

Pros

Wufoo has helped streamline our training request process. We now have our employees submit electronic forms for training requests created in Wufoo instead of paper copies. Using Wufoo to create our forms was quick and easy and now they are submitted online instead of scanned and sent through the mail or email.

Cons

Wufoo was easy to use and took very little time to set up the form. There are no cons to this software.

Laura N.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Good survey and form tool with unique features, but missing the beauty of SurveyMonkey

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

We use both SurveyMonkey and Wufoo and pay for both because there are some things that we require certain features for, and neither of these tools have the full package. It would be amazing to see a combination product that can do all the wonderful things that SurveyMonkey does, with the extra features like attachments and auto-send of submissions built in. Until then, we'll continue to use Wufoo for these helpful pieces.

Pros

The biggest benefit for our use is that it allows a copy of the submission to be sent to the person who submitted it. This is not possible in SurveyMonkey, and is the main reason that we use Wufoo at all.

The other major benefit is that there is an ability for files to be uploaded when submitting a form. This is very helpful if there is a need to collect a signed document or something else that the submitter needs to supply when completing an application or something similar.

Otherwise, the tool itself is fairly straightforward.

Cons

The layout is really simplified and doesn't look at attractive as when using SurveyMonkey.

Types of questions are very limited.

There is no mobile app.

There are limitations to setting up dashboards to view results publicly.

Wufoo for contact forms is great

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

We had a lot of emails going into the spam folder from our contact forms and wufoo fixed this for us. We also like that the emails are stored right within our account as well.

Cons

The form set up process is pretty simple. Once this is done, you really don't need to log into your account again until setting a new one up. Pricing is something that we would like to see lower as a result of this.

• Used Other for 2+ years

Easy way to create forms

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

I've been very happy using Wufoo for client websites, and clients have been happy too.

Pros

Create basic forms is very quick and easy with Wufoo. And once it is set up, you can be confident that it will work. Several years ago, I used to run into issues sometimes with forms that would eventually stop working on client websites. I started using Wufoo and not only is it faster and easier to create forms, but I have fewer problems with them going forward, which saves a lot of headaches.

Cons

Some of the features are a little bit limited in terms of what you can do. Some types of advanced forms are more challenging to replicate with Wufoo, for 95% of web forms, it will be more than sufficient.

Simple to use form builder that works well for agencies to spin out forms quickly

Reviewed on 2020/11/08

Overall very pleased with Wufoo, better than other options in market like Jotform/Typeform in my opinion for its simplistic approach and ease of use.

Pros

Great solution for building robust, reliable forms. We used this at my previous agency and found it to be great when working across multiple brands and clients.

Cons

No great options for agencies who have multiple clients and wish to manage forms on their behalf. We found it best to register an account for each client instead.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Useful for Creating Forms!

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

This has solved our business problem of users not being able to send attachments through the contact form on our website. I would reccomend for others to give this a try if they are also looking for a solution to that issue.

Pros

Wufoo is a great tool for organizations that have their websites made through Squarespace. Since Squarespace does not allow users to create forms with attachment options to them, Wufoo is a great solution to that. Through Wufoo, we have been able to create contact forms where our audience can also attach documents that they may wish to include. This has been very useful and I will continue to utilize Wufoo in the future for any additional forms that I may need to create.

Cons

While Wufoo is overall a good tool to use, what I really dislike is how there are limitations placed on the free version of this software. I don't think that the pricing for Wufoo is reasonable for small organizations that may not require a subscription as much as others. Due to the pricing, we have stuck with the free option but are often hindered by the limits placed on users who create free forms.

Wilbert K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Decent software with some limitation

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

It's a very easy and complete way to set up more advanced forms. It's better in its functionalities and features than for example Google Forms with payment options (not tried this). I like the link to other software via for example Zapier the most.

Cons

There are some limitations, the number of questions & answers in the form for example. Especially for longer surveys,​ it might not be useful.

Andrew M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A simple yet powerful form creation solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Absolutely brilliant, anytime my team has had an issue, it is early with in a professional way and solved promptly

Pros

The simplicity of the entire platform and the ability to API connect to a variety of other stems to ensure continuity.

Cons

The ability to create a form from an existing database or excel spreadsheet would be great

Tracey T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great Form Builder

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

This allows me to add surveys and forms to my website so that I can get more in touch with my customers.

Pros

I like the fact that I don't have to know HTML language to use this form builder. All I have to know is what category I want on the form. I can find it in Wufoo and add it.

Cons

I hate the high price of the monthly fee. I think there should be a category for occasional users, as well.

• Industry: Hospitality

Great for Straight-Forward Forms

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

Wufoo is easy to use for basic forms. The drag and drop feature allows you to build a new form in minutes and set up notifications when new submissions are received. You can format the text itself, but you need to be careful because it gets easily stripped from the code.

Cons

Working with the form or field logic can be tricky. This is done on a separate page from your form, so it's difficult when you need to go back to your form to review anything. Logic can be applied at a field or page level but unfortunately cannot be easily duplicated.

Kristine T.

Pretty Good Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

My overall experience with the Wufoo software is positive.

Pros

The thing I like most about the Wufoo software is that it’s quite user-friendly and that the setup process is pretty self explanatory.

Cons

The thing I like least about the Wufoo software is that even though it’s quite user-friendly the time it takes to complete creating a form is a little long.

Kip W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Helps with Events

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

Wufoo makes it simple to create basic forms for events and activities at our church.

Cons

They could provide more functionality, especially with design and color options. Maybe I don't have a big enough plan to unlock all of the design features, but it isn't very customizable as it stands.

Nicholas S.
  • Industry: Accounting

WuFoo is a great form tool!

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I love it - we use it all the time!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and develop and design new forms. The features of WuFoo make it really easy to capture small and large amounts of data and work with it easily.

Cons

There are limitations with the number of rules and options that are sometimes limiting.

Waqas N.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good but a bit costly

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

We can make order forms through it and share it to our customers that saves our time

Pros

The wufoo forms are very simple and easy to understand you can use their custom templates to make your forms easily even a common person can do it easily.

Cons

The wufoo form is a bit expansive compared to other competitors and thier is nothing more i think is missing in wufoo forms

Steve C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Wufoo for Non-Profit Usage

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

This software helps us process registration forms for our annual youth conference, and it is very helpful in doing so!

Pros

I love how easy Wufoo is to use! We use it to process registration forms for our annual youth conference; and we also use it among our staff to request time off and vacation days.

Cons

The only thing I can say is that the name of the software is a bit silly-sounding to someone who's never interacted with it before. Other than that, I honestly don't have complaints. This software is very helpful!

Nicole D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The BEST online form builder!

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Pros

I'm part of the customer support team of an internet marketing and SEO software company. Wufoo has been a great tool for our team as it's simple, easy and convenient to use for both our company and our clients. We're able to easily integrate these online forms onto our clients' websites if they inquire about adding a secondary online form. They even have required fields that must be filled out prior to submission! Highly recommend.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to be notified of a missed call or voicemail assigned to you rather than refreshing the dashboard every time.

Sarah S.

Convenient form creator

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pretty easy to use, I would suggest it to others.

Pros

It creates very easy to use forms for people to fill out. It also has a payment gateway so we can get people to pay us when they fill out a form instead of using other sites like eventbrite.

Cons

Someone can submit their form without paying, and we still receive the form. It should be that the form doesn’t submit to us until their payment posts.

Angela W.

I use Wufoo often!

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Wufoo is great, it does take some additional time to get use to running the necessary reports to retrieve the data but once you get use to it, is a breeze!

Pros

I use Wufoo for every survery in the office! As a nonprofit we are always seeking additional help! It is great for soliciting volunteers to work in the office. It's manageable, and easy to use.

Elysia V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Wufoo

Reviewed on 2019/12/26

My clients like Wufoo so I use it mostly for them.

Pros

Wufoo helps create some beautiful forms, which integrate nicely with other applications. Additionally, you can embed the forms and redirect to another site, like a scheduler.

Cons

Setting up a form can be a bit clunky and Wufoo is a bit pricey. Especially if you want to add your logo to your forms.

Scott K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Used WuFoo form builder to collect specific data for certain marketing communications and...

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

Really easy to use. Interface makes it easy to create forms and the tips guide you through the process so you can't go wrong.

Cons

Sometimes the software would put you in a situation where progress would catch a snag and not know how to complete a process. It did not happen a lot though.

Melanie G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great for feedback and planning needs!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Great experience using Wufoo! Little to no training needed to begin using and implementing to multiple purposes.

Pros

Super easy to use for a small business and extremely affordable.

Cons

The design options are limited for the user creating the forms.

Our choice for form submissions

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

Everything is great! Super customisable on all fronts - perfect for surveys or contact forms. Easy to use & implement.

Cons

I wish there could be a bit more customisation with colours and fonts, but is otherwise spectacular.

Jacquie G.

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

I have used wufoo for numerous applications over several years, and it has suited my needs.

Pros

It's a very easy-to-use form builder, and it has a reasonable amount of features.

Cons

I think it's a little pricey compared to other form builders on the market that have more features.

Chris W.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy to set up, not to customize

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

It's simple to setup Wufoo forms, and does the job when you need to build a form. It's quick and efficient.

Cons

Wufoo is not easy to customize and make it look nice. There are form builders available these days that are much easier to work with and have many more options to customize and make it look nice.