4,4
4,3
Ken L.

Above & Beyond Support Thanks Wufoo

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Ease of use, Simple to Embed on a Website, Simple to customize. Love the intergrations

Pros

How many times have you come across a software product where the only method of support is via email and groaned. Or in another instance reached out to a support team of a product only to get the feeling from the support person that they either were not taking you seriously or were defensive about thier product.

We have been using Wufoo forms for the last seven years and in all of that time we have never had any techinical issue with any of the forms or excellent intergrations that they offer. That is to say at least we didn't until just recently. I won't bore you with the technical details of the issue other then to say some of our cleints could not access the forms.

To make matters worse I we discovered the issue late on a Thursday before a four day holiday weekend. I knew from past support tickets that thier support desk was limited during holidays and on weekends. So I pushed the ticket thru not expecting anything until Monday, And also by chance late in the evening I shot them a message on Facebook Messenger.

Much to my amazement I got an almost imeditate response. Not only did they take my issue seriously but they listened to what I had told them and advised that this advice helped to narrow down the underlying problem that had just cropped up in thier system. Not only did the fix the issue in a timely manner but they followed up several times of the next few days to ensure it stayed fixed. One could not hope for a better partner!!!

Cons

I do not have a lot of cons about the product but could use more sort features when you have a lot of forms.

Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Wufoo - The Little Engine That Could

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

I have been using Wufoo Forms for a few years now and wouldn't change to another form building software for anything. In an industry dominated by Survey Monkey, Wufoo chisels their own path forward with eccentric branding and easy to use software.

Pros

They have a great library of templates to choose from to get started, and once you get started the user friendly interface makes it super easy to brand and edit.

Cons

It's a little bit pricey especially when you're collecting a lot of responses and or are creating lots of forms.

Clarice I.

Woo for Wufoo

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

We use it for our donation portal and we have integrated it to stripe and our donors have found the platform super easy to use

Pros

Ability to create forms is so simple
multiple users
Form integration to things like stripe or constant contact
easiness to run reports
Website integration is key

Cons

Limit of users allowed to use Wufoo
Was difficult for some of the older employees at first
Two step form for app integration

Alex B.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

A little dated, but fully functional, easy, and inexpensive.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/09

I used Wufoo to quickly stand up some entry forms for a few different systems - an internal IT ticketing system (via Zendesk), and a couple different project management tools (via Asana and JIRA). All of these groups were getting too many ad-hoc requests either via desk walkups or emails to a departmental address. We set up entry forms, sent the entries to the appropriate systems, and used those as the official channels to request help from. It worked great and allowed for quick changes to the forms as necessary.

Pros

Wufoo is cheap and easy. It's a great scrappy solution for entry forms that need quick and easy setup and integrations with things like ticketing systems or project management tools.

Cons

When I was using Wufoo, the interface and site felt pretty dated - like it was built in 2005 and hadn't been restyled or had much improvement since. That said, it looks like they've done some minor improvements in the last year and the look/feel doesn't really matter as it's purely a functional tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ben E.

Easy-to-Use Form Builder with Plenty of Options

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Overall, Wufoo is a fantastic, customizable form builder that so far has met all of our needs in some capacity. Any complaints about the product are extremely few and far between.

Pros

The nicest thing about Wufoo is how simple the user interface is. On multiple occasions, I've been tasked with introducing staff members to the platform. Usually, I only give them a simple assignment and have them build something in Wufoo with limited or no instruction. The fact that all of those staff members were able to successfully create forms and utilize multiple functions tells me that the interface is straight-forward, understandable, and very, VERY user-friendly.

Cons

This is not a problem that most users will experience. That said, I created a form that utilized 'branching & logic,' some deeper features that many people might not ever use, depending on their needs. Ultimately, I was creating a form that had all of the US states, and depending on which state was selected, it would display certain information or fields. It was unfortunate to discover that Wufoo maxes out at 50 lines in the 'branching & logic,' meaning I had to break up the form into multiple forms to be able to fit everything. It wasn't ideal, but I fully recognize it is an inconvenience that most users will not experience.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Wufoo is a fantastic web form creator...

Reviewed on 2020/01/12

Wufoo is a dependable form creator that we rely on for scheduling events and appointments.

Pros

The best thing about Wufoo is that it works really well and has advanced features that can be easily implemented on your website.

Cons

The form creator is kind of clunky and the form design customization is not as intuitive as it should be.

Tara A.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Cost Effective & Easy Way to Create Forms on the Fly

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Overall, Wufoo is a great deal for the price. There's a lot of features in the free and low-tier options which is great because it can grow as you grow. It's easy to distribute links to others and I love the nicely formatted response/reply emails I get as well.

Pros

Ease of use. Lots of question types and formats to choose from. Pretty easy for a beginner to get this set up and working in less than an hour. It might not have all the bells and whistles of similar products, but it's great for just getting the information you need quickly and easily.

Cons

Support used to be outstanding, however now it's not available from what I can tell.
They are not very generous with their free version. I would recommend it to more people if not for this.
The interface can be slow to respond and update.

Industry: Computer Software

Technical knowhow required to get the value from this product

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Wufoo was the form management tool integrated into about 10k SEO landing pages when I came to DOmedia. It was integrated to function seemlessly inside our own custom web app, and it did so well. It would have been much harder to get similar functionality out of even a more expensive tool. But, when I went to build out more "stand alone" forms that didn't require such sophisticated integrations, or just needed to integrate with our marketing automation platform, it made more sense to go with a more design-focused product.

Pros

Wufoo gives you access to everything under the hood: stylesheets, webhooks, site integrations... but it doesn't make them as idiot proof as other (more expensive) solutions. Basically, if you have the technical knowhow to not need a fancy onboarding / support experience with cool CX shinies... then you get to reap the benefits of a lower price tag because they didn't spend money building that stuff. If not, it will probably feel like a slightly overpriced (though still relatively cheap) bare-bones form builder.

Cons

As stated above, they really don't spend (I'm sure the builders would say "waste") money on UX. It looks like web software from the first generation of web software... but it does a lot for the cost. I think they found their niche and stuck to it.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Financial Services

Simple to use form builder that works well for agencies to spin out forms quickly

Reviewed on 2020/11/08

Overall very pleased with Wufoo, better than other options in market like Jotform/Typeform in my opinion for its simplistic approach and ease of use.

Pros

Great solution for building robust, reliable forms. We used this at my previous agency and found it to be great when working across multiple brands and clients.

Cons

No great options for agencies who have multiple clients and wish to manage forms on their behalf. We found it best to register an account for each client instead.

Peter S.
Industry: Government Administration

Solid form generator

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

It does the job. But the user interface is outdated, there is no WYSIWYG and it is not an easy product for an end-user.

Pros

Versatility. You can create variety of forms with it. Also, integration points and API. Also, enterprise grade security setup.

Cons

An end-user oriented product should not require coding - Wufoo does. Even simple things such as creating a form using multiple columns requires coding.

User Friendly Form Builder with Payment Options

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Overall I enjoy using this form, and currently have 6 forms I use annually, which are easy to update each year. I would only suggest a better method for the customization piece with links and field inserts.

Pros

This form builder integrates nicely into websites, or can be used as a standalone page linked from somewhere else. The pre-made fields accommodate all of general items users may want to put on a form page and offer various options in each pre-made field. I appreciate that you can add payment integration. If you are trying to build a more complex form, the field, page, and form rules work well - however you need to see that you access those from the main form page, not on the form itself. It takes some getting used to, but these options allow customization for taking the form user in different ways depending on their answers. You can also easily export your answers to Excel or other options to review.

Cons

Within the text boxes you can create, it is somewhat more difficult to add links or customize email responses with the users name, etc. than with other websites I use. You need to use templating tags with an API Key, which I hadn't heard of before using this website. I did figure it out, but in other websites I've used, you just select the field name. Adding links to text also isn't as simple as selecting the text and clicking an add hyperlink button. I figured out how to do it, then I just copy and paste the coding to create a new link. I'm not sure where the instructions are to tell you how to create a link.

Sinoun C.
Industry: Internet

Great solution for smart forms

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

I've been using Wufoo for so long that I have hundreds of forms under my account. I love Wufoo because they make it super easy to create simple and smart/complex forms. The ease of use is perhaps my favorite thing about Wufoo. Also, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. I get responses within a couple of hours most of the time if I ever need anything. This makes a world of difference when you have clients waiting on a reply. I really appreciate that about Wufoo!

Cons

What I like least is the hideous default form look. They haven't changed the default look for years and it looks VERY dated. You have to always style the forms if you don't want to have a form that looks like it was from 15 years ago. Once you style, it's awesome and beautiful, but it's too bad that Wufoo doesn't take interface and design very seriously. Wufoo brand and site also looks like it targets children.

Also, Wufoo isn't cheap, but it's about comparable to other solutions so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Industry: Higher Education

Still a great survey tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Fast surveys of employees and faculty. Secure and anonymous surveys possible for sensitive topics.

Pros

We have used this for several years now and we still consider this as one of the best survey tools on the market. Every now and then we start looking into all the new and coming survey companies that pop up but this one still wins.

Cons

wish they would make it easier to integrate into a SIS. Some of their API information is very complicated.

Susan B.
Industry: Real Estate

We use Wufoo forms to manage our orders for services and subscriptions for our online software.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Wufoo is always updating and improving their product.

Pros

Wufoo forms are easy to build and easy for the end user to complete and submit. Since we use Wufoo forms to manage our incoming orders for services, it is very beneficial that each submission is sequentially numbered. This allow us to easily track and process orders through our CRM. Wufoo has many features including notifications, payments, custom templates, etc. These features allow us to brand the forms we create in Wufoo, connect the purchaser to the payment portal through the form, and keep various department members on top of incoming orders and subscriptions. Using Wufoo forms to fill a need in our department has freed up our developers to work on more pertinent and profitable projects. The Wufoo online software functions so well that I've never had to contact technical support with a problem.

Sue B.
Industry: Real Estate

The best online form builder available, Wufoo makes form creation quick and easy to accomplish.

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

Wufoo is extremely easy to use. Drag and drop fields to create a form in minutes. We have been using Wufoo forms for a variety of purposes including orders, approvals, acknowledgements, applications, subscriptions and much more. Wufoo continues to enhance and improve their online product, adding new features and functions regularly. Distribution, notifications, and sharing are easy to implement and options are extensive. We distribute forms by links through email and embedding the Wufoo forms on the website. Analytics and report features help us to track the number of orders received and give us valuable user information on other forms we have created with Wufoo. There is little you cannot do with a Wufoo form, except for adding electronic signatures. Maybe that will be a future feature from Wufoo.

Aleksandr Z.
Industry: Education Management

Wufoo is a great forms software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/02

My experience with Wufoo has been nothing short of great. While some things like mobile site and difficult-to-locate functions can annoy some people, overall Wufoo is one of easiest applications to use. I was thrown into administration and primary support of this product on very short notice and I found that I was learning 90% of the functionalities in just a matter of hours! A lot of that has to do with the fact that Wufoo has AMAZING support. They responded to my emails quickly and addressed an issue we were having with one of our forms. In addition, the support person took time to explain exactly what was wrong and how to properly fix it. I would STRONGLY recommend this product.

Pros

- While it may seems complex, it is actually quite easy to understand
- Easy administration
- GREAT support
- Good logging system when it comes to forms being submitted.

Cons

- Can be a bit of hassle to integrate certain Wufoo functionality into your company's custom systems
- Mobile site could be better
- Some functions can be difficult to locate

Honestly besides the above, I cant think of any more cons

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Create forms that work seamlessly on your own website

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Before I used Wufoo, all the forms I needed to create lived on third party sites and that means I had to not only build the forms but also design the overall look of the pages the forms lived on to try to match our overall look. Most of these third part sites don't have the ability to achieve the exact look or it would be too time consuming to do so there is a compromise and always the extra step and clunkiness of moving to another site in order to use them. With the simple embed code that Wufoo provides for each form, adding forms to any web page becomes an easy task. The result is a more professional, better looking and easier to use experience for everyone involved.

Pros

The best thing and main reason I use Wufoo is to have form data collecting ability embedded directly on my web pages so the experience is seamless to users. Without having to code everything yourself, you can have forms with multiple kinds of customized reporting available very easily and instead of making users link to an obviously third party webpage, you can let them stay on the same page so it cuts down on steps and enforces your own brand. Forms are very easy and intuitive to build and use.

Cons

While this software is great for making simple forms look great within existing web pages, it does not have the power needed for more complex forms with a lot of logic and options involved. Because of this, Wufoo cannot be the only solution to our web form needs and we still need other products to accomplish the more complicated tasks.

Craig m. J.

Wufoo easily allows me to create contact forms for my websites.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Custom contact forms that automatically sync and create contact records in my CRM and my email platform.

Pros

Every website has at least one contact form and most WordPress themes include them. Not a big deal. I wanted a contact form that would sync with my CRM (Nimble) and my email marketing platform (MailChimp) and Wufoo fills that need. Every time someone fills out a form, that person is created and tagged in my CRM as well as in MailChimp. Nice!

Cons

It's not the easiest to use but it is also not the most difficult. The interface is a wee bit tired. My biggest challenge has been, and I am not saying that it can't be done with Wufoo, is that I can't easily figure out the way to limit the WIDTH of a form.

In other words, wherever I place the form, it expands to the full width of that page, post, or sidebar. Same form, different widths. I'd like to put in on my home pages but, I don't want it to fill the width of the page.

Like I said, it can probably be done but, it is not that critical for me and I have enough to figure out:)

Industry: Religious Institutions

Useful, easy and fun!

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Pros

Wufoo is the most user-friendly and most fun of all survey-building software I've used. It has good analytics, makes it easy to share your survey & export your data, and makes it easy to build a survey how you want it--including providing commonly used questions like "email" and "address," which always saved me a bit more time. Wufoo ranks highest in my book in terms of fun because it makes the participant experience quirky and colorful--it's good for information gathering, simple forms, and registrations (especially since you can integrate payment so easily!). It may not be my go-to for the most complex of surveys, but for a quick form or event registration it is my program of choice.

Cons

Wufoo as a website often has some difficulties--the website can be down, I've had trouble accessing because without clearing my history, etc. When I've relied on Wufoo for work, this has undoubtedly caused me frustration and costed me time, but nonetheless I am still a fan.

Dean L.

Easy web forms

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

We have used Wufoo for many forms that help streamline our workflows. It's great for replacing paper forms, handling registrations, and for simple merchandise sales.

Pros

- Easy to use form editor
- Good options for conditional display of fields
- various payment processors including PayPal, Stripe and Square
- Interfaces with other products via API
- default theme is mobile friendly
- easily embeds in WordPress or looks great a standalone form
- Responsive support department

Cons

- No digital signatures native to the product (can interface with other paid products)
- Limited number of long answer fields per form (so it can't be used for a longer survey)

J. alexander C.

If you have a website and need forms or applications that you can custom build, this should be the 1

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

I have been able to create financing applications for clients, buyer & seller information submissions, and have used the program on the back end of my site for everything from employees clocking in and out, to having my realtors submit a weekly report of their progress. By connecting this app with zapier, i'm able to automatically have the information submitted on the wufoo forms into excel spreadsheets for quick info referencing

Pros

very simple to create forms from scratch and then simple to copy the html code and post it directly onto your site

Cons

i wish there were a little more flexibility to change the layout of your forms. its possible i just havent figure out how to change them, but as far as I've seen your layout is restricted to vertical (as in each different field must go beneath the one above it)

Jaron H.
Industry: Hospitality

Really nice product, but not worth the money. Don't like pricing structure.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Pros

The forms really are easy to make. The functionality is great, and you can totally create and embed them on your website very quickly. I used these on my website and they had exactly what I needed. I could customize the styles to fit my website, set up different types of alerts, and make them alert me in a variety of ways. It really had everything I need.

Cons

It's so expensive. In this day an age software really needs to compete on value. Everybody want's free free free. I totally get that they need to charge customers, but I just do not see the value in it when looking at their pricing. I only use them a few times here and there, and it does not seem worth it to pay so much per month. Instead, I decided to take a little bit of a hit on functionality and I opted for a free alternative that in the end worked pretty great. Setup was a bit difficult with my alternative, but once it was setup then the results were the same. I just couldn't get myself to fork out that kind of money on a recurring basis for somethig that is not used all that much.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Wufoo Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Wufoo is helpful for creating any type of form in which you want someone to enter some type of information. Terms of service, agreements, anything like that its great.

Pros

Very convenient tool for making all different types of forms. It's relatively easy to use, and we've made forms for employee of the month, to terms of agreements, and so on using it.

Cons

Some features can be a little difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it its not too bad. Wish they had more design features to give the forms more ways to look better.

Ruth A.

I love Wufoo!

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

I have had a great experience with Wufoo - reasonable price and user friendly.

Pros

Wufoo provide a quality product to help us manage all our HR forms for our organization - everything from application forms to acknowledgements and absence request forms. It's great to have everything all in one location and be able to easily build the forms. Wufoo has made the process very user friendly and provides lots of resources to use forms in the best way possible.

Cons

I honestly can't think of what I like least about this software. It really fits our needs as an organization and we have found it to be a very valuable tool at a very reasonable price point.

Ryan N.

Really Good For Most Use Cases

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Overall good. We started to have a need to have form data integrated into our reporting and so we are slowly moving off of the Wufoo platform.

Pros

1) Good anti-spam protection
2) Easy interface for building forms
3) Great logs of form submissions

Cons

1) The default form styles are pretty unattractive
2) Interface struggles to handle large numbers of forms (200+)
3) Custom CSS has to be hosted with a third party
4) Uses an iFrame to beam in forms, not compatible with form tracking software like that provided by Call Rail