SysAid

Thomas
  • Industry: Law Practice

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pros

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience.
SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Cons

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

No longer fulfilled our growing list of requirements.

Cost and Versatility
Charles
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

The Impact of SysAid

Reviewed on 2020/12/06

My overall experience on SysAid has been awesome, however, there are some challenges been faced

dur...

during usage. If one is not technically sound, it will be difficult to manage as an Administrator without the consent of

the professional support, but however, there is a user-guide to help.

Pros

The features I like most about the software is the Advanced reporting, It helps

to give detailed reports about your ticketing system as a whole,location-wise, computer assets, service

been used mostly etc. It also gives room to have full control as desired.

Cons

The Features that should be improved is unable to filter the customized field which is the most

the critical feature that is important.

For instance, when an additional feature is created manually separate from the original features,

it is difficult to filter. for the implementation to take place, it will fee for a professional

support as it is concluded as a project.

SapphireIMS and Lansweeper

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

It was switched because there are some features required for the operation which is not available.

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

We chose SysAid over Spiceworks, because it contains more features.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Feature-rich but clunky

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Full help desk ticket tracking as well as workstation polling.

Full help desk ticket tracking as well as workstation polling.

Pros

Does a great job at tracking and managing helpdesk tickets as well as your environment. Allows for multiple users which can trade off tickets. Very configurable to your requirements. The cloud-hosted version has never had an un-planned outage since we began using the product.

Cons

Very clunky interface, certain items do not work in Chrome certain items do not work in IE, the polling client on workstations updates every minute which results in an extremely high connection rate which throws off firewall reports (It's not mission critical every hour or two would be fine), need a lot more polish compared to other options now available, customer service is not US based and very quick to dismiss you.

Response from SysAid Technologies

We have made vast strides in modernizing our user interface - we recently released a new interface for the end users - our Self-Service Portal, and next up is the admin interface.
Our Agent technologies polls the server / RDS every 30 seconds for messages in order to allow online features such as broadcast messages to end users, initiate a remote control session, initiate a chat with end users and more... the packet sent/received is extremely small and does not cause any significant network traffic. The one time FULL computer inventory sent after initial deployment is a bit larger ~ 300K - that is what you may have seen in your FW traffic. Your account manager will be happy to review this with you.

Tim
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Not the bigest name but a full featured surprisingly good solution

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

I have nothing negative to say about them. Our account manager has been excellent. As far as I can remember, we have had no outages during the last 2 years. If you are looking for an ITSM solution, at least give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Pros

Due to the help offered by Sysaid, it was easy to get the solution configured to our needs. If needed, we could have given them our requirements and they would have configured it for us. I like to learn a solution by doing the config myself, so just relied on them to point me in the right direction as and when needed. I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent. On the surface it looks quite simple but when you dig into the admin settings, it has a lot of powerful features that make it very customizable.

Cons

Rendering email in the ticket was clumsy but has improved recently. It is perfectly useable but others do it better.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

We already use MESD in other areas of the company and we needed a SaaS solution. The MSP version wasn't available as SaaS. Having said that, we might still have chosen Sysaid even if it was.
James
James
  • Industry: Higher Education

SysAid Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pros

Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Cons

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

Jitbit Helpdesk

Reasons for Choosing SysAid

Lack of capabilities in tracking, tiering, asset management, and CMDB.

Jitbit Helpdesk

Price and capability.
Ross

Great, streamlined product which does what we need it to do.

Reviewed on 2023/11/29

SysAid has been almost the perfect product for us so far. Its done all we need it to do. We use the MS Teams chat bot heavily and that works very well.

Pros

The MS Teams chat bot allowing users to raise tickets directly in a Teams chat.

Cons

There are still a few bugs but these are being worked on. Sometimes entering data can be time consuming as there are not always ways to do it in a batch.

Garan
Garan
  • Industry: Biotechnology

SysAid - Simple ITIL ticket management

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

SysAid has helped us implement ITIL within our organisation, track tickets and service records with SLA's and provide clear communication with our end users

Pros

I love the customizability in every small detail. You can craft everything to capture information exactly for your organization without missing anything.

Cons

I didn't like how the RDS agent on the laptops is a little bit of a hassle to install and uninstall. The RDS it self it a little bit flakey but definitely not a deal breaker. I wish the UI was more modern.

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

Pricing and deployment was much easier on SysAid, the pricing was almost 1/3rd of all the competitors for the same and more featureset
John
John

Our everyday with SysAid

Reviewed on 2022/03/29

I have been very enrolled on the use of this software since day one. First as an user, then as an admin, then as the one in charge of support and maintain it. It has been easy to be involved on all the stages and the communication with the Support team, has been also a key for the success we have.

Pros

It is easy to use. No need to be doing tedious installations, and is very reliable. We use it every day, around the globe, and we don't have issues with time zones or sync.

Cons

What I have used so far has benn great. We need to continue to implement all the features on it.

ServiceNow

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

Price and it offers all what we were looking for.
David
David
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great tool, simple to use, ITIL aligment and powerful customization capabilities

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Being easy to use, configure and completely aligned with ITIL framework we implemented it successfully with a fast user adoption; now I have full knowledge on what is going on in my department.

Pros

It have several options to create a ticket (from e-mail to a key on the keyboard - F11) and is powerful enough to support detailed customization (look and feel, personalized templates, e-mail with expected resolution dates, tickets categories, timers, notifications, etc).

Cons

Project tracking is rudimentary (Understood that it's not part of the scope)

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

I used it on the past and remembered that have the easiest way to submit a ticket by pressing a single key on the keyboard... and becasue is fully aligned with ITIL
Keenan

Sysaid Review - Keenan Green

Reviewed on 2023/11/29

Pros

Very inclusive in terms of default criteria that's been setup within admin settings. Relatively simple to use and simple to learn.

Cons

Not really a dislike towards SysAid itself, but it's definitely tailored towards bigger teams/organisations. We're only a small team so we don't really use its full functionality at times.

Eric

All essencials in one service desk

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage.
The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

Pros

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

Cons

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

Because has all essencials in one service desk, place, no need for multiple tools, all in one. Inexpensive , easy to configure, use and very friendly tool.
Adewale
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great User Experience

Reviewed on 2021/10/20

Great graphic user interface, with awesome user experience

Great graphic user interface, with awesome user experience

Pros

Ability to be able to use the analytic and reporting at convenience, creating your type of report weekly, daily or monthly. Spooling at ease when and how you want it .

Sysaid CX/UX is top notch for a first time user (onboarding) easy navigation

Sysaid asset lifecycle, helps with onboarding and offboarding of an employee in the business with smooth transition and great experience.

Sysaid helps with right prioritization, the impact and urgency of tickets helps both the user and process manager .

Cons

The chat console is not really in use, still struggles with the chat session from the administrative point of view

Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

First Pricing, with UX and smooth navigation for user and admin
Luis A.

Nice tool to manage IT Recourses

Reviewed on 2020/06/13

Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid.

At first you have to...

Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid.

At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Pros

Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement.

BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Cons

Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing.
I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

JIRA Service Management

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

Cloud option available, and very strong name in the market. It is a ready to go service.
Sanjay

SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

Pros

tracking of tickets and issues are simple.
centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location
I like the live chat feature as well
the auto notifications make my life easier as well

Cons

I cant think of an element i do not like.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

cost was competitive features provided were superior in comparison to the competition
Akosua Tiwaa

Sysaid - A Second Review

Reviewed on 2023/10/27

Initially, I had reservations about sysaid's customer service support. However, I've come to appreciate the value in their meticulous approach to addressing issues and providing long-lasting solutions. This positive aspect of their service has improved my perception of SysAid. Nevertheless, I have noticed that resolving critical issues can be time-consuming, and this could be an area for potential improvement.

Pros

Over the years, SysAid has consistently demonstrated stability in its ticketing system. Even in a high-volume environment with over 15,000 tickets processed monthly, the platform has effectively maintained data integrity without experiencing delays or system lag.

Cons

In a previous review, I initially expressed dissatisfaction with SysAid's customer service support. However, over time, I came to appreciate their methodical approach to ticket inquiries, which aims to understand the root cause of issues for a more effective and lasting solution. Nevertheless, for critical issues requiring tier 3/4/developer attention, the resolution process tends to be time-consuming.

jason
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Reasonably priced and fully featured

Reviewed on 2022/06/30

Pros

SysAid offers excellent customer service and support, my tickets are responded to within an hour and all issues that have arisen during our usage have been resolved to a satisfactory level. The product is highly customizable, but many features are too complicated to be done by the end user, and a professional services package will need to be purchased.

Cons

Our organization has a PC and Android environment, SysAid offers an agent to install on the PC's to collect information for asset management and support, but it does not offer an app to install on Android devices.

Gracia Amivi

Sysaid - A good entry level ticketing system

Reviewed on 2023/11/01

Overall, sysaid does a good job in this ticketing system. It allows for accountability among users

Pros

Sysaid has a user friendly interface, it is easy to navigate between end user and an administrator. Actions are easy to find and requires little effort to learn the basics

Cons

Its integration with outlook although great causes a number of issues when a refresh occurs and checks are not made to ensure correct parameters are selected

• Industry: Building Materials

good ITSM System

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Pros

the ability to be able to build and setup the system without hire new employees

Cons

the workflow and the asset managements not intuitive

ServiceNow

BMC Helix ITSM and ServiceNow

price and local integrator
Paul
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

An invaluable tool for the management of IT Support

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

The remote control feature as assisted us a lot in the current Covdi-19 lockdown and Sysaid as still allowed us to provide the end users with IT support while still working from home.

Pros

The ease of use for the end user, and opening up of several ways of communication between the end user and support team, and the ability to keep the end user upto date with the progress of their submitted ticket.

Cons

customising some areas can be a little complex, I'm sure will get easier with more use.

Lisa

Easy maintenance tracking all customer tickets while tracking employees at the same time!

Reviewed on 2023/06/19

Overall, I've been very happy with SysAid. My company relies on the ticket system for our support team and I am able to log in and find any information I need quickly and easily with little or no effort.

Pros

I like how you can search for tickets either by number or by customer name and find out all details relating to the customer and who is working on the ticket at all times. We also use SysAid to enter all details in our hosting environment, i.e. user name, email address, login info and server customer is using. We an easily track all details for our hosting environment on one screen.

Cons

I do wish that all windows had the same criteria for searching customer names.

Michael
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great product, wish we had the full version

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

We have had great success with Sysaid and truly rely on it everyday. We have improved several internal business processes for IT and Facilities by leveraging Sysaid and have greatly improved internal communications. We are interested in possibly upgrading to the full version in hopes of creating more automated processes, improving change management and implementing more project management techniques because of the benefits we have derived from the existing implementation.

Pros

The flexibility of the configuration, the automation, integrations and general ease of use are the aspects that we like most about Sysaid. We use Sysaid for far more than just the IT help desk and ticket tracking and we do not have the full version.

Cons

This is difficult for us as we do not have the full/complete version of Sysaid. My natural instinct is to dislike the fact that we do not have several of the features that would improve our operations without the added licensing expense. However, with the version we do have, the reporting, especially the custom reporting, could be improved.

Coy
  • Industry: Building Materials

SysAid is a Great ITSM that provides a robust, feature rich experience

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

SysAid has been instrumental in unifying the ticket and request workflows. Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive. We consider them a strong ally in assuring that our IT departments can provide the best service to our teammates.

Cons

SysAid is a resolutely stable system. It does everything its advertised as doing in a feature rich and robust manner. If I had to pick a critique its more along the lines of evolutionary. SysAid's features and visuals are currently being updated. This process is conducted in a manner as to not cause issues with various parts of the system. The consequence of this are various applications of a component in different manners in different "subsystems". This is smart on the company's part as it does not disturb any functionality of the overall system. For back-end administrator's, this transition can take adjustment as you jump from configuring various features. These changes are seamless in application for end users and administrators.

Ivan
  • Industry: Automotive

not satisfied

Reviewed on 2017/10/31

The toll to manage requests, incidents, changes, and assets. But we want to have more freqvent technology feature updates.

Pros

Ease for translate to diferent language. Sory but that is only thing which come to my mind for the pros.

Cons

Old fashion design / tehnology. Poor browser support. There is no suppport for copy/paste. There is almost no developnent of new features and / or use of new tehnologies (like HTML5 etc). Slow tehnical support. Look's like unfinished product.

Response from SysAid Technologies

Hi Ivan, your feedback is truly appreciated, thank you for sharing it.
Currently we're in the middle of rolling out our completely new user interface, based on HTML5 and it includes drag & drop file capabilities and so much more. We first released it in our new reporting module that was upgraded last year, and recently in our newly launched Self-Service Portal. At the moment, we're also working on a new interface for the Admin side of things as well as investing in new technologies and implementing them within the product, as part of our roadmap. We hope you'll continue to provide us with your feedback as we continue to improve our interface

Ryan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

sysaid is een goede helpdesk programma

Reviewed on 2022/06/21

good program

good program

Pros

ticket mangement when there is a new ticket its by not assigend and thats the first thing you see when you start up sysaid. asset list is very easy to use.

Cons

its hard to find old tickets back cuase when i need to search what has done to that one thing the ticket has already been closed and i don't know the number of the ticket

TOPdesk

Reasons for Switching to SysAid

teh interface looks better to me
Jonathan
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Sysaid Rocks

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Pros

Sysaid not only helps you streamline your day to day helpdesk activity but also a number of other key IT-related tasks. Using the workflows you can automate new starts leaver where you require notification to multiple departments. With Sysaids self-service unlock you don't need another app to allow user unlock their accounts and this saves on the footprint on your device with only one agent. and with escalation rules and routing you can automate communication to users.
And lastly its asset management allows me to proactively monitor my servers and devices plus it keeps my asset inventory up to date

Cons

The project module needs some love and attention i don't find it works well for me compared to simple tools like trello. But in saying that it's a minor issue.