ProProfs Training Maker

Johnna B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

The Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Proprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.

Pros

It's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.

Cons

Every online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software.

Adria T.
Industry: Computer Software

Pro Profs fan

Love it.

Pros

I created a Moodle learning portal in 2016. In 2017 we added pro profs to be able to add functionality to my course by making my quizzes and exams more relevant.

Cons

I have to upgrade to access some of the cool features.

Rakesh sharma

A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution

Reviewed on 2013/05/09

ProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.

Pros

Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs

Cons

None that I can think of

Kevin H.
Industry: Education Management

Excellent product at a great value

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

When we have had any technical issues, the customer support team has been responsive and worked quickly to resolve the matter. We've had very few issues over almost a decade and we have used this software everyday.

Pros

1) Simplicity for the administrator and student.
2) Effective for college exams and other types of assessments.

Cons

1) There is no real method to verify identities of the exam taker.
2) Can't tie it into our student management system, so we have to enter manually. e knew that going in though.

Lori G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Just what we need, at the right price!

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

We are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!

Pros

The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.

Cons

There is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option.

Adam V.
Industry: Machinery

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

My overall experience has been very positive. If I'm having a problem and contact ProProf I get a response usually the same day. Everyone I've spoken to has been very professional, polite and courteous with their help in answering questions or helping me on their website. This doesn't happen often, usually after an upgrade changes the layout of the webpage.

Pros

I like the ease of use, our company doesn't use all the features ProProf's has to offer though. It isn't because of the price but more of a "no need" at this time. I have sampled many of the other products and found them interesting. What I really like is that the site can be accessed on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. This has made getting the training material to employees much easier than ever before.

Cons

sometimes the updates are not as good as what was before.

Cole M.
Company size: Self Employed

Pro Profs: Excellent Value ADD

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/24

I am supplementing my LMS with ProProf's QuizMaker. It significantly improves the learner's experience with high-quality quizzes, feedback and highly-customized certificates of completion. Customer service (not that you need it much) is excellent!

Pros

Ease of use. Certificate customization. Variety of questions.

Cons

I would seriously consider making this my learning management system. Instead, I'm just using the QuizMaker program. If I wanted to sell courses using Pro Profs, it is more expensive and complex than some competitors. (At least that's my recollection).

Kevin K.
Industry: Sports
Company size: Self Employed

Review from cricketumpiring.com

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

I use the service to help cricket umpires or cricketers better learn the laws of the game of cricket. I provide a free service.

Pros

Easy integration in to a website.
Plenty of user options
Reliable service

Cons

Some quiz construction tools are not intuitive or are somewhat awkward to use.

Eric F.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great overall tool for testing.

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Pros

Ease of use, full feature set, flexibility in question and test format.

Cons

I think the only slight downside is that the certificate functionality is pretty limited. Apart from that, everything else you need for quick and flexible quiz/test generation, administration, and reporting is in there.

Janet N.
Industry: Higher Education

Happy with ProProfs

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

Although it issei's a program in English I can make a quiz in the Dutch language. I like that I can make fun quizes but also serious graduating exams.

Cons

To start with ProProfs I needed to find my way (like any other software), I got good help when I needed it.

Andrew C.

High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Proprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.

Cons

No issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.

Romina K.
Translate to English
Translate to English

Come insegnante

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Ho usato ProProfs preferendolo ad altri programmi anche gratuiti, perché ha più opzioni.

Pros

La grafica, la facilità d'uso, il feedback che ricevono gli utenti (i miei alunni).

Cons

Il prezzo e la mancanza della possibilità di interagire in altre lingue.
Manca l'orientamento al ramo dell'insegnamento.