InsightSquared

Sales Performance Analytics for High Growth Companies

Jacco D.
  • Industry: Photography

InsightSquared informs our best decision making

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

InsightSquared has been a very helpful solution for our sales team and management to understand what we are doing and how we can do better.

Pros

InsightSquared knows what a Sales organization cares about and provides that data in helpful ways to access reports and gain insights. For every use case of our sales team there is a report, and at this point it's the go to solution for Managers and even Executives in case of any questions about sales activities, performance and results.

Cons

No negatives on InsightSquared, it has become a part of our sales conversation and organization.

Cory A.

Impressive

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Pros

A very impressive tool to help a sales orginization

Cons

Make sure you know what you are getting into before starting. Only as good as the data you have in the crm.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely insightful information at the tip of your hands without having to do anything.

Reviewed on 2018/03/11

Helping sales team improve sales, therefore helping company grow.

Pros

Super easy to set up and maintain. The insights given are extremely helpful and give salesreps the opportunity to know their numbers and work towards improvement.

Cons

Comparatively, pretty pricy. There are a few other companies that provide similar insights that don't cost as much. The tradeoff is name branding and slight adjustments in functionality. Paying a bit more for peace of mind.

Emery M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

New and very happy InsightSquared user.

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

Fantastic customer support. Quick responses and always eager to help! While there are many analytics products on the markets, InsightSquared leads the pack by pre-building dashboards and reports based on learned best-practices in the industry.

Steve K.

Pipeline and activity insight at a glance

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and comes with out of the box dashboards that are intuitive and well received across different levels in the company.

Cons

There are some limitations to customization but the platform is constantly being updated. The platform isn't as nimble was we originally thought.

Aidan R.

Very slick App

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

Insight Squared makes my life easier.
From over all team reporting to my own personal metrics. I work in sales and so the reporting tells me exactly what I should be working on and what opportunities may be at risk. In the past I used to manage these things on my own independently and since using Insight squared, I have seen my sales success increase!

Pros

Everything is laid out for me and updates by itself, there is no work required to get the data that I need to see fast

Cons

There is no real time sync set up with Salesforce and so if I change something, it can take an hour to reflect.
This is incredibly minor though

The greatest thing about InsightSquared?

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

Is that I have maybe had to build 2 Salesforce reports since using it, and for that it's awesome. Keeps my reps super accountable. I can see how our business is doing at any given time. Bookings, BDR activity, you name it. I'm not in sales thought and therefore not as much a power user as my colleagues.

Visualizations
Dashboards
Filtering

Cons

Improve the loading time

Kerstin B.

versatile and easy to use - great tool for smaller sales companies

Reviewed on 2015/04/14

I work within the Sales area of a recruitment company. I mainly use Insight Squared on an individual user level (especially the Labs function to forecast commission or analyse my sales figures for any time frame I chose - you can change time frames with a click of a button). It's also great to compare an individual users performance in comparison to colleagues.
You can also Insight Squared on a departmental or company wide level.

Pros

very easy to use, very versatile

Cons

I do like cake style and colourful diagrams so this would be a nice-to-have

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great for analyzing sales pipeline

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Cool app

Pros

It's been helpful for sales management to track and report on sales pipeline. It find trends and uncovers which opportunities are at risk. This can help identify best next steps.

Cons

Not native to Salesforce. Requires sales management to proactively log-in. This can make it difficult to incorporate into existing reporting processes.

Joe L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2014/12/09

Fantastic product that makes my job as a sales rep a whole lot easier.

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy of data, assistance with notifications surrounding risk and momentum

Cons

None

Kat L.

Robust!

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Good customer service - very prompt!

Pros

InsightSquared is a game changer for staffing agencies. It's incredibly robust! We use it to keep track of our statistics, KPIs, and even use stats to beef up our marketing materials.

Cons

It can be a bit difficult to use if you don't have thorough training, and even then the system is so robust that it's difficult to become an expert.

Steve K.

Broad array of metrics but limited customization

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

Some of the out of the box dashboards have become critical for our day to day business but some functionality is also limited. For instance, we are unable to replicate some of their dashboards without the assistance of their professional services team.

Pros

UI, out of the box dashboards

Cons

Limited customization

Jonathan B.

Great tool for analyzing Sales metrics!

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I've used InsightSquared at 2 companies over the past 5 years, it's a great tool to use for getting more insight into your sales data. From historical pipeline changes to push analysis, it's all there!

Pros

It's easy to use, tons of pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to get ROI immediately!

Cons

Some configurations can be tricky to ensure the data is perfect.

Insightful application

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

I use InsightSquared to help forecast my expected revenue, and also review some of my key states as a salesperson. Overall, I find the application useful as an easy way to turn Salesforce data into visually-appealing, easy to digest pieces of information.

Pros

The graphs, variety of data and pre-built reports are all great.

Cons

The ability to save specific reports and manage filters more efficiently would be welcomed.

• Industry: Events Services

Fantastic Tool for Sales Insights!

Reviewed on 2015/05/05

At our company InsightSquared is used by our sales department and company management to track overall sales performance, to highlight individual sales performance and to help us meet our monthly and quarterly sales targets. It provides a lot of visibility into our goals which was not possible to easily see in Salesforce, through which the data is pulled. It provides the clearest and easiest to assess method of ranking the sales performance of individuals against each other.

Pros

Large set of amazing features and customer support that's great! Has really helped our team

Cons

Doesn't support desk.com for their new support tracking product, which means we can't utilise it in the same way we have for our sales metrics

Monika C.

Great tool for sales associates!

Reviewed on 2015/05/05

I use this software to help keep me on track with all of my prospects and overall sales performance.

Pros

- Great Metrics
- As a sales associate, I can track all of my calls and emails per month
- I like that I can filter my sales activities, and view all of my "aged leads" this view really helps me stay on track with which prospects I need to re-engage

Cons

- Wish it updated faster, it usually takes a few hours for my activities/progress to be updated
- Filters have recently changed

Thorben G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Save yourself time and frustration with Salesforce reporting

Reviewed on 2014/10/18

IS2 is the perfect tool for SMBs who want to make smart, data-driven decisions. With Salesforce's current reporting, reporting on anything sales related is slow and tedious and generally no fun.

IS2 provides you with pre-made reports that can easily be sliced and diced to report exactly on what you need. This is wonderful as is saves time and pains and does not require a lot of extra admin time.

Deep insights
Many freebies

Cons

Not real-time, a 2-3 hour delay is built-in.

Millie C.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

InsightSquared is easy to use, flexible, and great analytic tools to analyze SFDC data.

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

Can find reviews on many softwares

Pros

InsightSquared allows me to easily create many reports and dashboards to share with the Sales team. They can easily drill into the data to manage their pipeline and opportunities.

Cons

User profiles must be manually maintained because they're not linked/integrated with SFDC. Deal size ranges on the deal size report can't be customized.

David A.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2015/03/23

I really enjoy using Insightsquared to track all of my data. Knowing my activities levels is great along with the custom dashboards.

Pros

Custom dashboards, easy usability, all data in one place

Cons

There are not really any cons

Austin S.

Prioritize your day the data driven way with InsightSquared

Reviewed on 2015/01/23

Great product helps me maintain my sales pipeline and make data driven decisions so I can prioritize my day.

Pros

Great visualization tool!

Cons

I wish it would update in real time with salesforce

Brett B.
  • Industry: Insurance

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SOFTWARE!

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

Pros

Great followup, great technical support! Very happy with the implementation as well!

Cons

nothing! Honestly, so far Insight Squared has been great about offering support for whatever we need.

David D.

Revenue builder!

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

This is a a really simple, and straight forward system to get going. Talk with customer service to get a plan thats geared for your revenue goals.

Cons

Overall not so many cons. Its been great for us, with using all the advanced logistics to help give us an edge!

Shivakant D.

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

Pros

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

5 stars.

Pros

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

Cons

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

Charlie G.

Dashboards galore!

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

Easy to create various dashboards and charts. Useful tool for viewing/judging sales team metrics.

Cons

Since it uses data from Salesforce, it can be hard to configure.