InsightSquared Reviews

InsightSquared

Sales Performance Analytics for High Growth Companies

4.6/5 (44 reviews)

Insight Squared: invaluable when managing rapid growth

Reviewed on 9/22/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Insight Squared is a responsive, nimble team that has impressed me at every corner. Their Sales Team, thei Customer Success Team and Engineering Team have all created "wow" moments for me. My favorite recent workflow...looking at growth trends by employee or territory across different times (quarter, YTD, etc) and then with a click of a button being able to compare this growth against the same time period last year. It's make my Sales Meetings, Exec Meetings and Board Meetings highly informative. Thank you Insight Squared Team. Keep up the great work. I'm a fan...a big one.

Cons

I've noticed when we close a deal in SF it takes 15 or so minutes for the transactions to post. I'm sure it has something to do with API throtteling so you don't sacrafice performance, but it would be cool to have a "refresh" button that we could push so it didn't take that long. Small request...not a MUST.

InsightSquared informs our best decision making

Reviewed on 12/3/2018

InsightSquared has been a very helpful solution for our sales team and management to understand what we are doing and how we can do better.

Pros

InsightSquared knows what a Sales organization cares about and provides that data in helpful ways to access reports and gain insights. For every use case of our sales team there is a report, and at this point it's the go to solution for Managers and even Executives in case of any questions about sales activities, performance and results.

Cons

No negatives on InsightSquared, it has become a part of our sales conversation and organization.

Extremely insightful information at the tip of your hands without having to do anything.

Reviewed on 3/11/2018

Helping sales team improve sales, therefore helping company grow.

Pros

Super easy to set up and maintain. The insights given are extremely helpful and give salesreps the opportunity to know their numbers and work towards improvement.

Cons

Comparatively, pretty pricy. There are a few other companies that provide similar insights that don't cost as much. The tradeoff is name branding and slight adjustments in functionality. Paying a bit more for peace of mind.

Robust!

Reviewed on 7/24/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Good customer service - very prompt!

Pros

InsightSquared is a game changer for staffing agencies. It's incredibly robust! We use it to keep track of our statistics, KPIs, and even use stats to beef up our marketing materials.

Cons

It can be a bit difficult to use if you don't have thorough training, and even then the system is so robust that it's difficult to become an expert.

Impressive

Reviewed on 8/24/2018

Pros

A very impressive tool to help a sales orginization

Cons

Make sure you know what you are getting into before starting. Only as good as the data you have in the crm.

6.0/10

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

Pros

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

7.0/10

Broad array of metrics but limited customization

Reviewed on 11/3/2016

Some of the out of the box dashboards have become critical for our day to day business but some functionality is also limited. For instance, we are unable to replicate some of their dashboards without the assistance of their professional services team.

Pros

UI, out of the box dashboards

Cons

Limited customization

Great tool for analyzing Sales metrics!

Reviewed on 10/4/2016

I've used InsightSquared at 2 companies over the past 5 years, it's a great tool to use for getting more insight into your sales data. From historical pipeline changes to push analysis, it's all there!

Pros

It's easy to use, tons of pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to get ROI immediately!

Cons

Some configurations can be tricky to ensure the data is perfect.

Head of Business Operations

Reviewed on 10/10/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Very easy to use, very reliable, generates sales driven insights and is heavily leveraged by the entire leadership group

Cons

Could be more customizable, very long and heavy implementation time, requires corporate education to truly implement

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Reviewed on 8/14/2018

5 stars.

Pros

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

Cons

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

It’s all in the implementation

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

I’d use it again if company wanted to provide it. I’m not sure I’d choose it.

Pros

Software provides good insight in SF data. Great tool for really looking at your sales data to find trends beyond what SF provides. Great graphing, great ways to look at data at a macro and at a micro level.

Cons

It’s not terribly intuitive. You will need training, and the training again after to play with it awhile.

Insightful application

Reviewed on 9/27/2016
Review Source

I use InsightSquared to help forecast my expected revenue, and also review some of my key states as a salesperson. Overall, I find the application useful as an easy way to turn Salesforce data into visually-appealing, easy to digest pieces of information.

Pros

The graphs, variety of data and pre-built reports are all great.

Cons

The ability to save specific reports and manage filters more efficiently would be welcomed.

The additional reporting capabilities that Insight Squared provides makes pipeline management easy.

Reviewed on 3/6/2018

Pros

The canned reports give so much insight into our pipeline that it is easy to identify trends down the individual sales rep. It helps us zero-in on certain behaviors and see how each of our reps works differently. The implementation is also incredibly easy and the support team is fantastic.

Cons

The cost was quite high which deterred us at first, but after using it for over six months, the value is clear. We tried another solution that was cheaper, but implementation was a nightmare and we quickly re-engaged with Insight Squared.

New and very happy InsightSquared user.

Reviewed on 10/6/2016

Fantastic customer support. Quick responses and always eager to help! While there are many analytics products on the markets, InsightSquared leads the pack by pre-building dashboards and reports based on learned best-practices in the industry.

Pipeline and activity insight at a glance

Reviewed on 7/18/2017

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and comes with out of the box dashboards that are intuitive and well received across different levels in the company.

Cons

There are some limitations to customization but the platform is constantly being updated. The platform isn't as nimble was we originally thought.

Powerful and useful tool for use throughout the company

Reviewed on 6/5/2015
Review Source

Throughout our company different departments make use of InsightSquared in different ways. InsightSquared delivers useful information. Within my team / department it is important to have a good overview of sales figures. This includes non financial figures pulled through our CRM system Bullhorn. This way we can keep up with our sales targets and at the same time view our financial stats which show us estimates of what our commission will look like.

Pros

- It's an easy to use tool.
- It integrates really well with our CRM system Bullhorn

Cons

Data will take several hours to pull from our CRM system. If I see that certain things have been changed on our CRM system, it will still take several hours until I will be able to see this linked to the rest of my stats on InsightSquared

Product that makes an Impact on your business!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

flexible and gets you information that makes an impact on your business!

Cons

I dont have more time to spend reviewing all that it has to offer

Fantastic Tool for Sales Insights!

Reviewed on 5/5/2015
Review Source

At our company InsightSquared is used by our sales department and company management to track overall sales performance, to highlight individual sales performance and to help us meet our monthly and quarterly sales targets. It provides a lot of visibility into our goals which was not possible to easily see in Salesforce, through which the data is pulled. It provides the clearest and easiest to assess method of ranking the sales performance of individuals against each other.

Pros

Large set of amazing features and customer support that's great! Has really helped our team

Cons

Doesn't support desk.com for their new support tracking product, which means we can't utilise it in the same way we have for our sales metrics

Easy to use Analytics Tool

Reviewed on 3/12/2015
Review Source

We're currently using the system for our SaaS solution data, but are looking to use it firm-wide (we're an accounting firm) to help with revenue forecasting and better track business development outside of the sales department. It was huge in revealing so many of the issues we had in the ways we were collecting data. Now that the clean-up is wrapping up, we're getting into the data and the analysis it provides has been huge for our sales directors and managers.

Pros

Ability to create dashboards, support is always quick to respond to any issues and happy to help

Cons

No real-time sync, also limited ability to customize reports myself (but support is always quick to respond to any changes I request).

Dashboards galore!

Reviewed on 11/15/2018

Pros

Easy to create various dashboards and charts. Useful tool for viewing/judging sales team metrics.

Cons

Since it uses data from Salesforce, it can be hard to configure.

7.0/10

Great sales tool to keep the sales team engaged

Reviewed on 5/21/2015
Review Source

InsightSquared is a powerful sales tool that can help the sales team make data driven decisions. The tool is great in helping the sales team manage and track their sales pipeline and create forecasts to anticipate future sales performance. The sales team has become more engaged and we'e seen significant improvement with performance over the years.

Pros

- provides powerful data insight
- dashboard makes it easy for sales team to get immediate feedback on sales pipeline progress

Cons

- because it's such a powerful tool, it can be difficult to understand what all the features do. I'm sure there are still features yet to be discovered!

Very slick App

Reviewed on 1/28/2015
Review Source

Insight Squared makes my life easier.
From over all team reporting to my own personal metrics. I work in sales and so the reporting tells me exactly what I should be working on and what opportunities may be at risk. In the past I used to manage these things on my own independently and since using Insight squared, I have seen my sales success increase!

Pros

Everything is laid out for me and updates by itself, there is no work required to get the data that I need to see fast

Cons

There is no real time sync set up with Salesforce and so if I change something, it can take an hour to reflect.
This is incredibly minor though

InsightSquared Review

Reviewed on 10/30/2014
Review Source

We use InsightSquared on a daily basis. From our sales team to our marketing team it helps us stay on track and keep engaged. Our favourite feature is the full-screen leaderboard available in Salesforce!

Pros

Great full-screen mode available in Salesforce
Ability to make custom dashboards to show what is important to you
Very responsive support team

Cons

Would like to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce
Would be nice to change task filters more easily then having to contact support (though they're quick when the time arises)

Data tracking is amazing

Reviewed on 11/9/2017

Pros

It puts all of the Salesforce data in one spot and lets you pull reports that Salesforce can't. I also love the forecasting tool.

Cons

It is really expensive and you can't customize everything that you need to. Also it takes 20 minutes to update data.

7.0/10

The greatest thing about InsightSquared?

Reviewed on 9/29/2015
Review Source

Is that I have maybe had to build 2 Salesforce reports since using it, and for that it's awesome. Keeps my reps super accountable. I can see how our business is doing at any given time. Bookings, BDR activity, you name it. I'm not in sales thought and therefore not as much a power user as my colleagues.

Visualizations
Dashboards
Filtering

Cons

Improve the loading time