PieSync

Two-way contact sync between your cloud applications.

Mandy V.

User friendly for the non-techy people!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I highly recommend this solution and am so happy we chose it!

Pros

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I like being able to see the statistics of everything. I love that everything syncs to our CRM system super quickly.

Cons

My only issue, and it's not huge, is that there are some fields that don't sync because of the type of field they are. I found a work around but it would be great if for example, a drop down in CRM could map to a drop down field in HubSpot. There is also a little button that sometimes pops on automatically when setting up an integration that will sync the other way around. That has gotten me in to some trouble a couple times but I have to just remember to turn it off. Would be nice if it didn't automatically turn on.

R. tyler S.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Great Sync

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Works well, but only adds contacts from one system to another (never deletes or removes anything - which is not as useful)

Pros

Keeps multiple systems in contact sync in real time

Cons

Does not remove contacts when you delete them from one system.

Shane T.

Thank you, Jesus!!!

Reviewed on 2016/07/13

To potential users of PieSync:
Have you ever tried to "sync" contacts between Google Contacts, a CRM, another CRM, a website (that has a CRM), and perhaps various tools (that also are driven by your contacts)? I'm sure you have. And I'm sure you hated your life when doing so. And I'm sure you realized that each company's "integrations" are nothing short of terrible if they wrote their "integration" themselves. I mean, there's nothing like reinventing the "integration" wheel for every single company that needs to share / import contacts, right?!?!? And by the way, "pushing" (which is NOT "syncing") contacts with Zapier is NOT good enough. The idea is to keep all these systems IN SYNC - if a contact changes in one system, it needs to change IN REAL TIME with all the other systems. This is what PieSync does. This is why PieSync is awesome. And without PieSync, this is almost impossible to do.

To software companies that need to share / import contacts as part of their system:
Please stop reinventing the wheel. Software companies are letting single-focus other software companies take care of all sorts of things from voice (Twilio), transactional emails (SendGrid), to authentication (Google and Facebook). It's time to stop writing your own point-to-point "integrations" that share your "contacts" and simply let PieSync do it for you. It's all they do! They are better at than you are! Let them do it cleanly! Also, please don't think your "import/export via a .csv file" is a "solution". It's not. It's a pain in the a$$ for everyone involved and probably generates a number of support tickets for your support team each day. Get rid of that functionality and do it right.

Oh... and thank you for all that you do, lovely software companies. :) I love your software, but I can't stand your integrations - unless you use PieSync. Simply use PieSync for sharing contacts (since that's what THEY do best) and then you can focus on what YOU do best.

Pros

- It SYNCS contacts (which is not "pushing" contacts via Zapier) between any system that uses it.
- It WORKS FLAWLESSLY. I never have to mess with it. It just works.
- It's fast.
- Umm... what else is there? I mean, it SYNCS your contacts in real-time!!!

Cons

- More developers (and therefore more "management" of software companies) need to use PieSync for their integrations.
- It's not free - which is fine because it is WELL worth the money for what it does.

Alex B.

Works Great for Syncing Contacts - No Better Solution

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

We are able to sync contacts between our multiple SaaS accounts without conflicts in data.

Pros

We are regularly using automation at our company and for our clients. Having proper 2-way sync is tough to come across for all of the SaaS that we are currently using. In some instances, we have made Zapier work to give at least 1-way sync, which is still required at times, but when possible, we definitely use PieSync for our syncing needs.

Cons

I have some SMB clients that have a lot of contacts but they are still a very small company. The pricing does start to get pretty expensive especially if 99% of the contacts dont actually change on a regular basis. If you have 100k people in your CRM over time, even if you arent touching most of them, you have to pay for a pretty high tier to keep them synced.

Selective sync is good in this regard if you dont want everyone in your CRM to be synced to say your Help Desk for example, but there are scenarios where this can get pretty expensive.

Response from PieSync

Hi Alex,

Thank you for this great review. Happy to hear that we are to help you syncing contacts. And contacts are just the beginning of what we'd like to sync for you :) If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, they would be happy to help you out.

Sofia R.

It's an excellent tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

I work on my own and I am using more CRM and email marketing tools to get clients as a freelancer, so I realized that I need software that helps me with the synchronization of contacts, which is gradually increasing. This is how I recently got to know PieSync and I'm using the trial version. I am very happy with this software! It saves me time and helps me optimize my contact list, keeping it synchronized and updated in the software I use. I really recommend it 100% -

Pros

It's an excellent tool that allows you to synchronize contacts in all your applications and software automatically, which saves me a lot of time and allows to optimize my work; the changes are constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about doing it manually or being on top of it. It works perfectly and the synchronization is done in a multidirectional way. It has a large list of softwares that are integrated into it, and each day increases. The configuration is simple, it is easy to understand and use because it has a fairly intuitive user interface.

Cons

For now I've no complaints, it has worked perfectly and I'm completely satisfied.

Emily M.

PieSync is a great company with a great product, but

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot and Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it is working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs.

- Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)
- Simple, straightforward UI
- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline). Honestly, seems like a really quality product all around

Cons

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we do not use the other software they support.
- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We have had to find ways to work around this, which we did not expect going in.

Response from PieSync

Hi Emily,

Thank you for this extensive feedback, really appreciate it. The SaaS market is indeed full of apps that we would like to integrate so we're launching one new app every week. If you're using any apps that are not listed, just send us an email.

Regarding syncing opportunities and leads, this feature is something we are working on so you don't have to setup any workarounds any longer. Keep you posted on this big improvement.

Sam B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Startup Setup!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Genuinely couldn't have got ourselves off the ground in half the time without PieSync and its features - tying together multiple hubs and giving us multiple routes to market.

Pros

PieSync was an excellent means of getting us up and going in our first few months - automating the repetitive stuff so we could concentrate on developing clients and delivering work!

Cons

Software is great - always just limited by the scope of base apps APIs.

Cool interface for multiple contact syncs

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

They just added a "leads" sync to Copper which will be really helpful. Overall a great tool.

Cons

Seems to have a little trouble with multiple platforms creating loops but that is most likely my user error and the wrong order of syncing and not the platform itself

Enrique C.

Good Sofwere

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

You are looking for a quick and easy connection solution and I found them

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive product, i liked

Cons

It takes a while to sync, takes between 2 a 5 min

Tierney C.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Integrating Hubspot with Mailchimp

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

We’ve used Piesynce to integrate our CMS with Mailchimp and were shocked at how quick and easy it is to do. Using this software has freed up valuable time which we are now able to dedicate to more important tasks. We are safe in the knowledge that Pisync is taking care of everything for us while we concentrate on our business.

Cons

Before the free trial we did not realise that it was a rule-based software, so took a little longer to set up than first expected.

Devanand K.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

A great and easy tool for synchronizing contacts between cloud storage applications.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use. You can start with the trial version where you select and sync the applications you need. You can organize contacts into two categories work and personal. The application is integrated into google G suite. A great customer service and support team. The two-way synchronization helps in reflecting the changes in one of the databases reflected in the other one. Custom field mapping is another robust feature which helps in improving investments. The requirement to import and export has been eliminated, which has, in fact, zeroed data typing errors. You can share your contacts with your team.

Cons

The number of supported applications are comparatively less. It will be easy if it has a feature to link applications in a single click.

Raimo K.

Great for syncing Nimble contacts with Google Contacts

Reviewed on 2016/06/27

If you are a user of Nimble CRM , this is the only way I know of to sync Google Contacts. The important thing to note - it just works! I am using the "Solo User" version, and as far as I can tell, everything has been seamless.

Pros

If contact sync is important for you in Nimble - this is for you!

Cons

None that I know of.

Lee A.

Great, seamless syncing with CRM

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Ease of managing contacts, clients and leads.

Pros

PieSync seamless syncs both ways from our company contacts to our CRM - this allows us both to manage contact information and updates on either platform and also to easily add our contact's full records to our CRM for ease of adding sphere contacts or people made via email introductions.

Response from PieSync

Hi Lee,

What a great review!! Let us know if there is anything we can improve.

Carl B.

Good Experience

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

Customer support was very attentive and responsive to our calls and issues. Seems as they work for their clients.

Cons

perhaps more email reporting options. Informing of some issue that arose from some new contact into our database.

Response from PieSync

Hi Carl,

Thank you for your review. Customers are really valuable to us so we try to help them in every way we can.

Our reporting is indeed fairly limited, but really appreciate your feedback so we can update this.

Vishaal S.

Just what I needed

Reviewed on 2016/06/22

Life is all about connects and contacts. And a robust contact management system. Well, in Highrise, we had just that but the challenge was ensuring that we had it accessible on Google Contacts. Piesync was what we were looking for. Behind the scene sync between the two apps without me having to do anything !!!! Well there are some delays that happen in syncing once in a while - but it's something I can live with.

Pros

Totally behind the scene once you set it up. 5 minutes setup time and it works without any further intervention.

Cons

Would have liked it to be competitively priced. Especially I run an organization and have all my sales team on highrise but does not make sense to have them all on Piesync because of pricing.

Response from PieSync

Hi Vishaal,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Allyson L.

I'm Not Sure How It Works But It Does

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

I inherited this software solution and subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought.

Pros

We rely on PieSync to move client contact info from our CRM to Constant Contact. Without PieSync, this would be an awful, manual & repetitive process.

Cons

I am not totally sure how it works; we scheduled a call and the rep was super helpful, but again, I don't know the frequency of the data pushes or how to manage that.

Stephen D.

What a good Piece of software

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

I've been able to go through and set up customized syncs on the go and get this working for different workloads within the two systems. this is now used for automated workflows that have helped to speed up processes. we were using a bespoke tool for this which was a lot more money and less functionality and easy to make changes, this software fitted what we needed and worked.

Pros

How easy it is to start the syncs and customize.

Cons

Amount of fields that we sync. we have multiple entities within different systems and it would be great to start using this tool for other entities as it is so great on the ones it is on.

Vitali K.
  • Industry: Accounting

Like a Zapier but as two-way synchronization data

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

We use for synchronization between the mailing service Mailchimp and CRM System Bitrix24

Pros

Setup takes you 5 minutes, and then everything works in automatic mode.
Changes in one service will instantly reflect in another.
Real time savings, previously there was a lot of manual
A large number of supported apps
+ constant updating and adding new apps
however, the priority of the order is decided by the voting of the service users

Cons

Configure sync only between two services.
If you want to set up synchronization between the three services, you will need to create 3 pairs of links: between 1 app and 2 app, between 1 app and 3 app, then between 2 app and 3 app

Linda V.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Very helpful neat product

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Very easy and lite product and super helpful if you want to share contacts from cloud systems especially within an Office environment. No headache application, so far haven't seen any glitch and are happy to now have all contacts in personal contacts and Skype for Business (for which is no other easy solution like this). Quite happy, but pricing will make it rather expensive for larger organisations.

Pros

Amount of connections that can be made

Cons

Pricing is unclear when you check first time. Was surprised by being upgraded twice in 2 weeks since it's nit 100% clear that not per contact sync drives pricing but contact per connection per sync.

Shirley A.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Great way to integrate different e-mail and CRM databases

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Being extremely busy, I am always looking for ways to save time and when I realized we needed to keep our Mailchimp account for some e-blasting capabilities while using Hubspot to manage our database, I needed to find a quick and easy way to ensure the two databases were always synched. PieSync was the solution and even though it isn't the cheapest service out there, it is extremely effective and easy to set up. The time it has saved and the peace of mind I have in knowing my contacts are always in synch is worth it!

Pros

Easy to use and set up the synching feature

Cons

Nothing really. Very easy to use. Great support.

Cenk T.

Reliable and works like a charm

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

PieSync works as designed, it is great for two syncs. I synced my ESP Drip and CRM ZenDesk - it was just great and worked from the 1st moment. It was flexible in three ways:
1) I could add custom fields, sync custom values
2) Set triggers to start to sync (I didn't have to sync everything)
3) Send custom values to either side
Recommend it to everyone.
The support team is also great and responds in good detail.

Cons

The product is very reliable but the pricing is on the high side.

Rainer T.

We use PieSync for integrating SocialCRM (Nimble) with Social Media Platforms via Google...

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

Piesync is being successfully used as central syncing tool in our Sales 2.0 toolstack. It can automatically sync contacts from XING, LinkedIn, Twitter and FaceBook to our Social CRM (NimbleCRM). This helps to reduce manual work for maintaining the contact data base to a minimum by automization. You are welcome to contact me. I stronly recommend to consider PieSync.

Pros

+ solid integration with NimbleCRM and Google
+ personal and freindly customer support
+ other integrations also available
+ possibility to influence the development roadmap
+ using tags
+ reasonable price and pricing models

Cons

- mapping more custom fields

Jamie I.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Tool That is Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Pros

I needed to sync my email client and CRM. Piesync was easy to set up and it works exactly as I need it to.

Cons

For me it worked exactly as I needed it to, I did have trouble getting a two-way sync set up but that wasn't what I needed to a achieve my goal.

Jacob L.

Phenomenal service; integration we have always needed.

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

Really great, customer support has been exceptional. Very exciting product

Pros

Custom rule sets, allowing for real control over how we push our data, how it needs to categorized and tagged across various systems; real automation made possible and a very friendly, reliable interface and customer support team.

Cons

Learning curve. I had to make some mistakes and start all over a couple of times before I figured it out, but I suppose that will happen with anything.

Adam P.

PieSync

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

The perfect solution for syncing live data, fast and easy

Pros

- Easy to use
- Does what it says
- Lots of integrations
- Good interface

Cons

- A little pricey for us
- Didn't have contact and date sync with HubSpot (HubSpot outputs a weird format)