Operations Hub Reviews

Operations Hub

Supercharge HubSpot CRM with a full toolkit for ops teams.

Barry
Barry

Piesync simplifies a very hard business problem by connecting and syncing cloud-based apps

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Saved time and money to sync apps. Also increased the quality of our data, making our people more productive.

Pros

It's easy to use
Works extremely well
Great Customer Service
Limited bugs
Reduced extra time
Increases the quality of all our data
Great selection of business apps that connect with their app

Cons

It takes time to set it up and test the connections. However, less time than other products.
Would like more automated detailed reports on sync issues by transaction.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Barry,

Thank you for this great review. 10/10 is great, but we are still working on some improvements to help you even better. The reports are a good idea, I'll make sure to add this to our roadmap.

Matteo
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Automatize your Contact Sync

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Pros

Easy to use in particular the rules that work in both directions.

Cons

Not so easy to setup the rules and mapping fields not so user friendly

illian

Not so friendly CRM

Reviewed on 2021/07/15

Do not like it, I find it robust, with lots of steps to create opportunities.

Do not like it, I find it robust, with lots of steps to create opportunities.

Pros

It is very visual, vibrant, it shows you all the leads related to an account

Cons

The way to generate opportunities is so much easier on other programs, and it does not have as much information as SalesForce.

Alex
Alex

Works Great for Syncing Contacts - No Better Solution

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

We are able to sync contacts between our multiple SaaS accounts without conflicts in data.

Pros

We are regularly using automation at our company and for our clients. Having proper 2-way sync is tough to come across for all of the SaaS that we are currently using. In some instances, we have made Zapier work to give at least 1-way sync, which is still required at times, but when possible, we definitely use PieSync for our syncing needs.

Cons

I have some SMB clients that have a lot of contacts but they are still a very small company. The pricing does start to get pretty expensive especially if 99% of the contacts dont actually change on a regular basis. If you have 100k people in your CRM over time, even if you arent touching most of them, you have to pay for a pretty high tier to keep them synced.

Selective sync is good in this regard if you dont want everyone in your CRM to be synced to say your Help Desk for example, but there are scenarios where this can get pretty expensive.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Alex,

Thank you for this great review. Happy to hear that we are to help you syncing contacts. And contacts are just the beginning of what we'd like to sync for you :) If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, they would be happy to help you out.

Bram
Bram
  • Industry: Import & Export

Indispensable tool - can't work anymore without it

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

I wouldn't have thought how crucial syncing of my contacts could ever be but in this highly connected world, it is simply a necessity. I've been using piesync for more than two years now and can't live without it anymore. At start we used it to sync google apps with highrise and it was great to always have the latest update in your contact list and phone - and that for my whole team. However, we decided to switch to hubspot one year ago and Piesync wasn't yet supporting this app. At first I thought we could live with it but very quickly it became clear what a big miss it proved to be to NOT have all our contacts constantly synced. Contact data became quickly outdated and decentralised.

Eventually, I contacted Piesync and almost begged them to setup the link with Hubspot, which they did together with us for trial. Apart from committing to a full blown account for all my users for at least 1 year, I had not to commit to anything else but as I said, the service is so indispensable once you have it that there's no way back.

I still love what they do, how easy it may sound ("simply syncing contact data"), and I can only recommend anybody else with the same problem to try it out.

Pros

indispensable 'tool' and great support team

Cons

I can't think of any

Sofia
Sofia

It's an excellent tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

I work on my own and I am using more CRM and email marketing tools to get clients as a freelancer, so I realized that I need software that helps me with the synchronization of contacts, which is gradually increasing. This is how I recently got to know PieSync and I'm using the trial version. I am very happy with this software! It saves me time and helps me optimize my contact list, keeping it synchronized and updated in the software I use. I really recommend it 100% -

Pros

It's an excellent tool that allows you to synchronize contacts in all your applications and software automatically, which saves me a lot of time and allows to optimize my work; the changes are constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about doing it manually or being on top of it. It works perfectly and the synchronization is done in a multidirectional way. It has a large list of softwares that are integrated into it, and each day increases. The configuration is simple, it is easy to understand and use because it has a fairly intuitive user interface.

Cons

For now I've no complaints, it has worked perfectly and I'm completely satisfied.

Fedra
Fedra
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Synchronized data in different software

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

I'm using Piesync within the test days and I really like it. I was able to synchronize my Gmail contacts with Mailchimp and Debitoor. I liked it a lot because it's easy to use and it saved me some time. The trial period offers all the tools of the software, without restriction so I can analyze its total scope. The configuration has been easy, I haven't had any complications. It's definitely a useful and necessary software for any company.

Pros

It's a great tool to synchronize contacts and not have to rewrite them in every software that we use. I really like that the synchronization is bidirectional, it saves me a lot of work. It gives you the opportunity to scale through your plans and that's pretty good.

Cons

The price is adjusted depending on the number of contacts, so if you have a small company that is growing, you can pay a lot in the future and that depends on the number of contacts you need to handle. I think that the number of users or customers that a company has, doesn't determine your monetary income, so you may end up paying more than you earn.

Ivan
Ivan

Easy peasy to use

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

I wanted to get rid of duplication of data wasted time of manual imports/exports between different applications and maintain a stable business workflow through near perfect synchronisation between the tools of my choice. This has definitely been realised.

Pros

Cons

There are some minor syncing issues with the virtual LinkedIn folder in Office 365 / Outlook Exchange but the proactive approach from the developers in attempting to resolve this has been admirable. I have faith that they'll succeed.
The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps was cost prohibitive and caused me to scale back the use of this otherwise outstanding service.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for this awesome review. Also your feedback will be really important for us so really appreciate that. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions about pricing so you can fully benefit PieSync :)

ps we are working on some mayor improvements so stay tuned ;)

Kevin
Kevin

PieSync

Reviewed on 2016/06/27

PieSync has become an integral part of what allows us to operate on a day-to-day basis. I highly recommend it for any small business without capital or capability to maintain their own communication system.

Pros

Seamless & nearly immediate integration with our CRM system
Reliability is sure thing
Customer Service

Cons

Would be nice if there were means to sync with only certain categories of our CRM, thus alleviating my cell of thousands of contacts I have no use for.

Response from HubSpot

Kevin,

Thank you for your review. We are excited to announce that tomorrow September 29, 2016 we will be launching our custom fields and mapping features. So you will have the ability to sync "only categories of your CRM and alleviate all those thousands of contacts you no longer use" via the custom fields feature as well as map other custom fields to the fields you want in your different tools.

Best
Team PieSync

Samantha
Samantha
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Best software to organize your contacts

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

PieSync's intelligent syncing helps translate all of these tags effortlessly into various segmented e-mail campaigns in Mail chimp.

Cons

The intergration process was slightly technical and a bit slow. I would recommend tutorial videos to help

Response from HubSpot

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for you review. We really try to be the best in what we do. Despite that we also want to improve every day so we are working on some mayor updates.

If you have any questions about your integration, don't hesitate to reach out and schedule a call with one of our experts.

Mauro

An easy, and intuitive process that made me a much happier person compared to the last...

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Constant two-way syncing was essential and helps a great amount!

Constant two-way syncing was essential and helps a great amount!

Pros

Besides the two-way syncing capability, the ease of use is wonderful. Granted I am decent when using technology but that does not mean that I do not want something that is simple and efficient. We had other services prior but they just did not get the job done like PieSync does. We have a few Customer Relations Management systems (CRMs) we use to keep track of all our clients and business relationships. Some are more of a phonebook in the sense of contact information and notes, and others are more like Constant Contact and Salesforce where events can be created an managed. With a team, it is difficult to update and add contacts across all our platforms and PieSync does that heavy lifting for us.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Mauro,

Thank you for this 10/10 review. I only read good things here :) Let me know if there's anything we need to improve or can do better.

Emily

PieSync is a great company with a great product, but

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot and Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it is working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs.

- Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations)
- Simple, straightforward UI
- No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline). Honestly, seems like a really quality product all around

Cons

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we do not use the other software they support.
- The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We have had to find ways to work around this, which we did not expect going in.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Emily,

Thank you for this extensive feedback, really appreciate it. The SaaS market is indeed full of apps that we would like to integrate so we're launching one new app every week. If you're using any apps that are not listed, just send us an email.

Regarding syncing opportunities and leads, this feature is something we are working on so you don't have to setup any workarounds any longer. Keep you posted on this big improvement.

Pablo
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Quality tracking Management

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

The Platform has helped us to maximize our efficiency, reduce operational costs and improve customer service involving all the differents teams and giving them full visibility of every single status logged into the platform

Pros

A good centralized platform for managing our day-to-day business operations, in addition, is pretty straightforward forwards automating processes and managing customer relationships between different stakeholders involved

Cons

The notification system is not accurate in all cases and information provided by the platform sometimes looks confusing( as the number of options sometimes look overwhelming for the different teams involved in different ad hoc tasks)

• Industry: Semiconductors

Keep your contacts in sync - Stay organized - Use PieSync

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Speed, Accuracy

Speed, Accuracy

Pros

The tool has a simple, straightforward UI and allows me to keep all my contacts in sync between my cloud apps. The tool allows both bi-directional as well as uni-directional syncs in integrating data. Also, they have a stellar support and onboarding team, who are readily available to help when you need it. Moreoever, the team is responsive in listening to our requests for adding other cloud-based applications when they are submitted to them.

Cons

The tool does require you to invest some time to set up, but their support is awesome and super helpful. It would be nice to have versioning, roll-backs and a detailed history of synchronised changes.

Richard

We have tried many sync products over the years and PieSync is the first to deliver on the...

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

For us, the ease of use/ integration with Podio made the difference. We have had clients try other syncing solutions and give up, but the set it and forget it implementation for PieSync is making the difference in this case.

Cons

It is not yet smarter than me and my team. If only it could prevent the HUMANS from entering duplicate contacts.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your review. Really nice to hear that we have been able to help in you search for a proper sync product. If you have issues with duplicates, I would recommend you to send an email to our support team so we can figure out why and how we can solve this.

Best,

Emile

I have found PieSync to be very useful

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

Besides a minor billing issue, which candidly was our fault, PieSync has been very easy to use and the PieSync team has been very easy to deal with. Overall I have had a great experience and would highly recommend.

Pros

Overall, Pie sync serves its purpose valiantly, eliminating the worry of importing the wrong contacts or associating those contacts with the wrong accounts / opportunities. PieSync totally automates the process of bringing in contacts from our LinkedIn add sources. As soon as the contact downloads the asset, they are immediately imported into Hubspot AND synced to Outreach, which makes my job much easier!

Cons

When I installed PieSync, I hoped that it would be capable of syncing historical data associated with contacts, accounts, and opportunities from Hubspot to Outreach. Sadly, it only synced the contacts and left me to manually sync the rest.

• Used for 1+ year

PieSync is a great tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

I was able to get the basic syncing that I needed to have done without much thought or advanced preparation. I could run a few tests easily and get the basic job done.

Pros

It was easy for me to get some sync tasks done between products in a pinch. I could easily select the products I was using and connect the mapping in a reasonable way.

Cons

I can't do any advanced customizations or advanced programming with the tool. I'm not sure how to get some of the mappings customized in the way that I want them.

Response from HubSpot

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We try to keep our product as easy as possible so good to hear that you've managed to sync your contacts. If you'd like to setup some complex connections, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or get in touch with our solution engineers. They would be happy to help you.

Ewout

A great help to manage customer service

Reviewed on 2021/08/22

HubSpot CRM is one of the best CRM I have ever experienced. It is helpful to automate customer service management. This software has decreased the workload on our CRM team. Most of the customers are handled by this software. With the help of this software, most of our customers are handled by an automated system; instead of talking to employees.
This software is an excellent source of our customer handling with the help of technology.

Pros

Overall it is a good software to improve customer service.

Cons

I think the automated tasks should be increased.

Cam
  • Industry: Graphic Design

It just works! Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Simplifies syncing data across multiple SaAS software we use online. Means we also don't have to waste Zaps from Zapier on just doing syncs and can save them for more complex tasks.

Pros

Straight forward interface for syncing all your data across multiple platforms. Clear instructions, clearly laid out and actually has clear error messages when you screw up.

Cons

More data sources would be great, but they keep adding them all the time. Sometimes it appears to pause and more feedback would be good on what it's doing.

• Industry: Accounting

Very affordable yet powerful system

Reviewed on 2022/09/23

It's been good. Like I said learning it is tough but it's worth it.

It's been good. Like I said learning it is tough but it's worth it.

Pros

It integrates everything very seamlessly

Cons

It has a very steep learning curve. Takes a while to get the hang of it

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Operations Hub

Better roiling and marketing tracking with hubspot

Reasons for Switching to Operations Hub

Hubspot is wayyyy cheaper and just as good
Tim
Tim

It's simple yet POWERFUL.

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Integrated much of my tool stack.

Integrated much of my tool stack.

Pros

Deep integrations happen extremely quickly with zero code. I can map 100 fields in 5 minutes. You set it and forget it.

Cons

Only syncs contacts with email addresses. Cannot sync contacts with no email address (using phone number as unique identifier). Cannot sync records other than contact records.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Tim,

Thank you for this great review. Syncing other entities than contacts is something that's coming very soon. We'll keep you posted on this.

Pie Sync Rocks

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

I loved it. I really didn't need much in the way of support, and when I had one question regarding tagging I got on a conference call with them.

Pros

PieSync was super helpful as I was creating a POC for prospective client. To me it's like having a Swiss Army knife of connections vs. going out and building one or a series of them. I looked at some other solutions and found PieSync to be the best option, and the most affordable.

Cons

They need a developer's package or in my case, an agency reseller program as we're going to sell the service as part of a functional solution to a series of clients. If that exists, it wasn't easy to find on their website.

Response from HubSpot

Hi there, great feedback! Really appreciate the 5 star review. There is a reseller program available. Just click on this link: https://www.piesync.com/partner/expert/

Cheers,
The PieSync Team

Lee
Lee

Great, seamless syncing with CRM

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Ease of managing contacts, clients and leads.

Ease of managing contacts, clients and leads.

Pros

PieSync seamless syncs both ways from our company contacts to our CRM - this allows us both to manage contact information and updates on either platform and also to easily add our contact's full records to our CRM for ease of adding sphere contacts or people made via email introductions.

Response from HubSpot

Hi Lee,

What a great review!! Let us know if there is anything we can improve.

amazing 2 way sync of your contacts

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Pros

i use this to sync activity from our crm to our email automation. they support a ton of different integrations. This is better than zapier or other 3rd party integration tools because the sync is bidirectional

Cons

PRICING - since they charge you per user synced it's really easy to start spiraling in license costs. for some reason, the assumption is that you have a lot of contacts to sync you are an enterprise customer? what, a small business owner can't have 30,000 contacts? i understand that this is an attempt to price by value, but it doesn't understand the use case.

Response from HubSpot

Hi there,

Thank you for this great review. Great to hear we have been able to help you out. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. They would be happy to help you out.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Seamless contact sync

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

I love the product, how it works and the interoperability of so many platforms and if I wasn’t as budget conscious as 2020 is making me it would be a buy! If they had an alternative to the user count based pricing I’d reconsider.

Pros

Setup is very easy.
Wide selection of platforms you can integrate with with.
Instant sync for most platforms
Only 5 min interracial for all others so data is always accurate.

No credit card require to try.

Cons

The pricing schema is a bit steep when you have more than 1000 contacts personally.
The basic tier withholds many features That differentiates it from other services .
The pro tier is expensive

Zapier