ProProfs Quiz Maker

Delightfully Smart Tools

Olga B.

Smart Learning, Smart Studying, Smart Educating

Reviewed on 2020/08/30

I am really satisfied. Impressive. Time-Saving. Useful.
Easy-to-use, easy-to-apply. Makes your learning, studying, training or educational process enjoyable.

Pros

A good tool to learn, study, train or teach. Create various types of quizzes, knowledge bases, surveys, live chats, projects, flashcards, help desks. The user-friendly interface, responsive and adaptive website, effortless and time-saving work with education tools. Create any quiz you like: true or false, multiple choice, matching, personality quiz, polls, fill in the blanks, checkboxes, and many more! The pleasant opportunity to insert tests or surveys into your web pages. This tool can turn any messy and scattered learning plan into something meaningful and useful. It can help you make your studies make sense. Learning style matters. Any learner's, student's, coach's, trainer's or teacher's precious ideas must have enough space, time and be adequately implemented. This powerful tool makes the learning process pleasant and productive, helps your memory work like a charm. Make your memory go like clockwork, turn your learning routines into useful habits, embrace yourself! It is really impressive. ProProfs is magnificent.

Cons

There was some kind of free option for inserting tests into web pages which provided users with the codes/scripts. These codes/scripts were not good enough because they could not be adapted to every single type of a web page which caused some trouble with implementation.

Glenn B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Fantastic Platform - developed with great care and the customer in mind.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

Very easy to set up and deploy what I was looking for. Stand out - flash cards and ease with which I can write exam questions

Cons

there are still some minor glitches and features that could be improved upon.

Tags - create a type ahead library so that I'm not writing the same tags time and again
Picture Library, I use the same picture in many pieces of my work, why not create a library I can pic from after I've uploaded it.

Often I have saved an edited version of a question and the save eliminates tags or does not save my changes at all.

Pictures are difficult to work with.

Excellent product for training verification

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Automation of workplace training verification records

Pros

Ability to customize quizzes (training verification) for particular job roles and organizational segments.

The reports are very useful along with the ability to export data to excel promotes ease of use for sorting and cross verification.

Ability to send links via e-mail allows users to complete training verification at their own workstation.

Paul C.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Best testing site with lots of options

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

I like being able to download an Excel file that I can upload into my online grade book. I also like the question analysis. I also like being able to set the number of times a student can attempt to take a test and being able to set a specific time when the test is available. I also like being able to compose a test offline and upload it to the site

Cons

I wish I could add a video to a question. I wish there was a way to sort out responses by class . . .

Wendy N.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Platform for online quizzes

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

There are over 100,000 readymade quizzes and assessments that you can customize. You can set your quizzes to public or private, you can also just give the link to those who need access to your quiz. I like that I am not limited in the number of quizzes I am allowed to make. The analytics can also give a wide variety of data that can be custmized

Cons

This is a paid online quiz builder application, you will pay after your 7 day free trial adds. Not really liking the social apps that are on the screen.

Lisa E.

It's as though the developers thought of everything you wanted in a Quiz making program.

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

Easy to use. Many features and options. Like the appearance. Customer service responds quickly and very helpful.

Just what you need for making online quizzes

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

I am an online teacher of languages and use this for quizzes.

Pros

I love how customizeable the quizzes are - I can make them however I want! The design templates are also a great addition.

Cons

Nothing I can think of the moment; it meets all my needs as an online teacher of English and languages.

Chas A.

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

Tom F.
  • Industry: Sports

Superb, once you get past the slight learning curve (which customer service gets you through

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Pros

Ease of use, once you get past the slight learning curve. The ability to track users to ensure the work is getting done. The variety of options with questions and tracking and everything else too much to list!

• Industry: Furniture

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Pros

We use to quiz our employees on product knowledge. It is great. Very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend it.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with it. It's a great product.

Robert C.

As a middle school teacher, so far I enjoy the options and ease of use of the software.

Reviewed on 2017/07/21

It allows me to grade simple multiple choice exams much faster and organize them based on "groups". Also, it allows me to implement it with other products, such as Google Classroom, and go entirely paperless for my school year.

Pros

Easy to use. Great for large numbers of students. I like to ability to be able to create a large number of "groups". This is extremely important for me.

Cons

It is expensive. I would not mind paying one time fee for the software, however, paying that price yearly is quite expensive for a teacher.

Simar A.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Best Quiz Tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Overall, I had the most wonderful experience with ProProfs Quiz Maker as it enabled me to create quizzes in the shortest span of time using the templates. I could also reward my quiz-takers with a customized completion certificate.

Pros

Quiz Templates
Question Library
Completion Certificates
White-Labeling
Customizable Lead Forms
Security Configurations

Cons

All the features in this software are quite unique in their own way so there’s nothing that can be disliked about this software.

Efraim elias V.

Proprofs its a great tool for continuous evaluation of your students

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

When I start using this tool i never corrected a quiz again or expend papper

Pros

I like they have a free trial and its a very easy app to use. I also love I dont have to correct each quiz I made so I have more time for me

Cons

Some students dont have acces to intenet or resist to use the platform so first you hace to teach them how to use it

John M.

ProProfs is one of the most professional educational testing companies.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Seeing my students making higher scores on quizzes, tests, examinations, and laboratory reports. Every attempt they took and watching their faces light up as grades improved. Parents were more than pleased to see their children make huge improvements in my science classes.

Pros

Flexible in designing quizzes and tests in so many different formats. As a science teacher I like having so many ways to develop my curriculum. The ease of students taking quizzes/tests on so many platforms; cell phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.

Val C.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Great e-learning software!

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

ProProfs software is very user friendly and affordable for small business owners and the support service is excellent!

Pros

I love that there is a support team ready to help answer questions and assist in the learning curve.

Cons

I wish the software had the ability to send links and certificates directly and instantly to a cell phone

Katie R.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Since I began using this software the customer service has been great. I am able to ask questions right from the page I'm having trouble with and typically get an answer right away. Every time I send in a survey, the issues I comment on get fixed and a follow up email is sent to me. This company has GREAT customer service.

Pros

The templates make it so easy to upload your information.

Cons

I can't save my settings so each time I upload a new set of questions I have to go through and redo all the settings every time.

Jeremy T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Quizzes for fun

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

I had a wonderful experience with ProProfs Quiz Maker. I am a gamer and have been creating fun gaming quizzes for Facebook that have helped me assess the level of knowledge people have about games. It is also an easier way to garner leads.

Pros

Fun quizzes in minutes
Visually appealing quizzes
Easily accessible
Leaderboard for comparison
Easy lead generation

Cons

There’s nothing that I didn’t like. It is an amazing tool for creating quizzes.

Rufus P.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

ProProfs Quiz Maker Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Saves a lot of time not having to grade test

Pros

The ease of creating quiz and generating reports

Cons

There is no evidence that the software is validated. I had to validate the software myself.

Atif O.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Harry D.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Quick, easy and affordable!

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

ProProfs was a great tool for us to move our induction assessments online with minimum fuss.

Pros

You can build a high-quality quiz and/or assessment in a short space of time.

Cons

The customer service was good, yet they were not speedy in their response.

Mylene N.

Ver useful

Reviewed on 2017/03/07

This app is very useful for educators because you can track the scores. I hoghly recommend this app for those who are beginners in making online quiz that they can use for the class

Romelia M.

It is an excellent and safe tool to create online questionnaires

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

It allows me to be in constant contact with my students and it is a safe fast way to evaluate them. I have done exams in Biology, Biochemistry, Ecology, among other subjects, obtaining highly satisfactory and reliable results

Pros

Very easy to use, perfect for educators.Allows remote exams, without the presence of the student . It is very comfortable and efficient

Cons

Perhaps the only objection is the resistance of students to use it, which is solved by teaching them to use it

Mehr A.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

No one yet.

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

It is all over good. Helper in increasing information.

Pros

Its all over good and informative. Best to do at here.

Cons

Sometimes vry hight level questions.
Some people cant get through .

Frantisek V.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great for teachers and researchers

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

As mentioned in the CONS section - if you have to make a quiz often, then this is the right tool for you. But please note that it might get expensive if you just want to use it only here and there.

Pros

You can search for quiz templates, which might help you a lot if you want to create something very common. Very easy to use and user-friendly.

Cons

The price might be a bit steep since you have to pay it on a monthly basis, even though you might need to create a quiz only from time to time.

Shaifali M.

Best online quiz maker software

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Overall, my experience has been quite delightful with ProProfs Quiz Maker. You can create any type of quiz with a choice of many types of questions and grading.

Pros

Easy-to-use
100+ Templates
100,000+ Ready-to-use questions
White-Label
Password-protection

Cons

Nothing to be disliked. More features awaited.