PostScan Mail

Your Virtual Mail. Delivered.

Generally Love PostScan - just one big flaw

Reviewed on 2019/05/04

PostScan has allowed me to live abroad for the last 7 months and still be able to maintain personal and professional correspondence. I have a lot of freedom today because of PostScan, that I am eternally grateful for.

Pros

* Super easy and convenient
* Love being able to delete mail I know will be junk
* Love that I can forward on mail I know i need to have checked
* Love the high quality scans of the documents, reading them is no problem, as is even using them for followup correspondence.

Cons

One time (admittedly it has only happened once) when I asked to have an important envelope scanned (from the CA state franchise board, correspondence for my business) someone else's mail was scanned instead. My mail was recovered - due to very responsive customer support - but that mail contained PPI ... and I'm hoping - rather than confirm that no one else saw it .... but can't really say for certain.

I love your service - but that incident really reminded me what the risk is of having someone else scan and process my mail. If the scanners aren't careful other customers may see my PPI or I might inadvertently see theirs.

Skylar F.

The Travelers Trouble - SOLVED!

Reviewed on 2016/05/24

My husband and I love traveling! Luckily, with online jobs this is easy - what's not easy is keeping track of mail when you don't really live at your home address.

We used to have an account with Earth Class Mail, but a few months back they upped their pricing and I wasn't okay with paying over $50/month just to receive junk mail and the occasional package. PLUS, when it came time to send the mail to myself -- it was over $15 extra just to do so!

We HAD to find another solution - and then we stumbled upon PostScan Mail. For $9.95 per month, we got not one but TWO addresses (a PO Box and a street address)! We even filled out and signed the Postal Agreement form online in less than 5 minutes. It was the easiest, best, cheapest solution. I couldn't recommend another online mailbox more!

The first time I shipped a package from my virtual mailbox to myself, they called me to make sure it was okay that the shipping charge was slightly higher than originally estimated -- it made me feel like a valued customer!

10/10 would recommend!

Pros

Cheap, Easy, Great customer service,

Jacki H.

Well Worth It

Reviewed on 2017/05/14

Pros

It's a very fast and useful mailbox. It works great, and I can easily access all of my mails from here. The pricing is more than fair, and I really love that they give you a free 30-day trial to make sure it will work decently for you! As a small business owner, I can't give it enough stars! It is the best virtual mailbox I've ever seen and I made sure I really did my research before signing up. Even better, communication is much easier. The features are awesome too! I can't recommend enough to this great service. Try it, you will definitely love it..

Cons

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Jacki,

We love your great review. Our company is always happy to provide the best services to our customers.

Luca P.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Nice service, old app and price increase unreasonable

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Useful to maintain a us address

Pros

It does not lose mail, keeps record of everything. The list of email is ok easy to use once you are familiar with it

Cons

Very old, slow and cumbersome interface. Takes a long time to scan and recycle the mail. Last year price increase was unreasonable but got no other alternative once abroad

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Luca,

Thanks for your review. We're sad to hear that you're not as satisfied with your subscription as we know you could be. We guarantee that the change in price has helped us provide better service all around. Our developers are working to update the interface, and our IOS app is available now! Please let us know what we can do to make your experience a better one.

Sci C.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Perfect paperless mail system

Time

Pros

Email delivery is fast and secure, system had issues last year but upgrades resolved. Customer service is excellent

Cons

I wish there was a phone app to manage mailbox. The phone app would prevent screen size scaling issues with the website on a mobile device. Im not always near a pc

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Sci,

We value our customer feedback and yours is part of it. We are currently working on a mobile app to make our service more accessible.

Mel D.

I have been using Post Scan Mail for almost a year and it had been great.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

My not having not to worry about mail when I am traveling has been such a relief. The ease of scanning items and deciding electronically if I want to receive the mail, download it or recycle it is fantastic.

Cons

They is very little I have to say I dislike about the software. Occasionally, it logs me off and I have to log in again.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Mel,

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing feedback from our customers and are always striving to do better. Let us know if there's anything we can do to keep your PostScan Mail experience a positive one.

Javier P.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Wonderful. Enough said.

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Seeing my mail from overseas.

Pros

The ability to see, on-demand, the contents of my mail whilst being overseas... there! I surpassed the 100 characters!

Cons

The inability to tell whether it is junk mail or not, at first sight. Then again, nobody is perfect.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you're finding our service helpful. Our operators manually sort the mail in in order to separate junk mail from mail that gets assigned to our customers. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to provide better service.

Carlos M.

Great service and great support

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

Very easy to use. Anyone understands easily.

Cons

Additional accounts setup is a bit confusing with costs and free accounts.

Great service

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

PostScan Mail is intuitive and easy to use. Every feature is easy to find

Cons

There was some confusion about the different addresses available when I set it up

Adamina W.

postscan mail

Reviewed on 2015/07/05

PostScan Mail virtual mail service is very convenient and cost-effective. I really enjoy the junk mail filter feature. It keeps my mailbox neat. I am notified about important mail items only. PostScan Mail shreds junk on my behalf. The online account is user friendly and the signup process is easy. The service is really worth it. I never regretted paying for a virtual mailbox especially that PostScan Mail provides a great service with reasonable price unlike other providers. Well done.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Adamina,

We love our customer's feedback. We too like the PostScan Mail feature of removing junk mail. It keep s inboxes clean and organized.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Great way to ship heavy items across continents using PSM's package consolidation

Reviewed on 2015/03/14

I usually buy things from Amazon and ship it through an Aramex mailbox I have in New York to Saudi Arabia. But the last items I bought were kind of heavy and would have cost way to much to use Aramex. I decided to use PSM's package consolidation to do just that with a fraction of the price. My shipment arrived a week later than the time Aramex would have taken but with the price differential it is definitely worth it.

Response from PostScan Mail

Thank you for your feedback! We’re delighted that our multiple-item shipping feature met your needs for these packages. We value you as a customer and appreciate your insight. Thanks again!

• Industry: Consumer Services

Traveling world wide without worry

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Postscan eliminates our paper piles at home and lets us review our mail when traveling. Just love it!

Pros

Ability to access mail from any computer
Ability to have mail shredded, filed or forwarded with simple click of button

Cons

Set up was a bit tedious which is not PostScan Mail's fault - it's the US Postal Service that requires notarized ok to get mail sent to 3rd party. PostScan Mail did provide link to online notary, so that helped a lot! Thank you.

Erik S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great mail drop option

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Excellent experience, great option for expatriates requiring a US address

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, quick - never had an issue with the software

Cons

Could use more options, more flexibility

Charde M.

Time Saving and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016/06/01

I am very pleased that I tried PostScan Mail. The service is very easy to use and it definitely saves me time from shredding and filing on my own.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Charde,

We too love the convenience and productivity you get from using PostScan Mail. Thank you for the great review.

Pablo G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Simply and useful, saved me time and money.

Saved me a lot of time

Pros

Simplicity for the nonsavy user, user interface, great support, multi user, basically what you need.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Pablo,

We really appreciate your review! Thank you for letting us know how PostScan Mail works for you; your feedback helps us understand what to focus on, making sure our customers' needs come first.

Heba S.

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

Heather A.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Best virtual mailbox service there is.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

The ability to not need to be tied to one location to receive postal mail, and to do so at a reasonable cost.

Pros

I like that it's easy to access my mail from anywhere, the interface is clean and easy to use, and they are reasonably priced. They also have never lost a piece of my mail and have helped me out with some things related to my mail a number of times.

Cons

Sometimes their customer service team can be slow to scan in documents, or they are unavailable and hard to reach, and the platform can seem a little clunky, but everything always works out, so I don't see those cons as any big deal or a constant problem.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate the time you took to leave us such great feedback. We have been working with customer service to improve our rapidness and efficiency.

Josh R.

Perfect if you don’t like being tied down to your mailbox

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

My overall experience has been positive. I enjoy the convenience of being able to accept packages and letters virtually with the ability to forward them to the physical address I am located at that particular time.

Pros

I really enjoy how innovative this product is! It is so easy to access my mail from anywhere in the world. I am frequently changing locations for my job and PostScan Mail allows me to never miss out those important documents that clients send me. With the ability to have multiple addresses and locations throughout the United States, PostScan Mail allows me to operate more efficiently than even before. I can access my mail just as easily as email!

Cons

There have been a few occasions where I will receive the incorrect mail scanned and sometimes when I request to recycle a piece of mail it takes months.

Sharon G.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

I have only had a positive experience with this software provider. It is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Central place for my mail and the management of our mail.

Pros

I am impressed with the ease of use. It is very intuitive. It is always reliable. Follow through has been prompt (forwarding hard copy mail when requested)

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Sharon,

Ease of use, reliability, and simplicity are some of the many great features of this service. We are glad you are taking advantage of these features with us.

Debra T.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I had many issues in the beginning without adequate support. Finally, Facebook message to...

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Convenience

Pros

Easy to use, set up similar to Yahoo mail.
Many options available, price, autoscan,folders etc.
I live in Mexico so this works well

Cons

Works best on my laptop. Not easy to use on mobile devices.
I have no more cons to list....
oh one more...this minimum characters.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Debra,

We're thankful for your review. We're sorry to hear you did not receive adequate support, but would like to mention that our support team is available through phone, chat, and email and we strive to help all our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your PostScan Mail experience.

[email protected]

All the features expected for a virtual mail box, plus fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

PostScan Mail provides peace of mind for my mail. I know that they're reliable and trustworthy. In fact I'm more comfortable with them receiving my mail than receiving it myself!

They have all the features I need from a virtual mailbox, specifically scanning and forwarding. Customer service has also been great to work with when I have the odd special request or technical question.

I've tried a few other virtual mailbox providers, but none have been as good.

Pros

The ability to receive scanned copies of my snail mail, sent via email and downloadable in PDF format is really the core piece.

Mail forwarding for things I need physically is also excellent.

Finally, the customer service is really fantastic. They're responsive, and extremely helpful. Every time I contact support I'm impressed with the outcome.

Cons

The overall interface is a little dated and takes a bit to learn all the features. Not a showstopper, more a nice to have.

David L.

Using Postscan Mail for 4 years, never had a problem.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Mail is handled very quickly without having to forward it.

Pros

Mail is scanned and made available for reading on the internet. Rarely need it forwarded because of this.

Cons

Would be nice if there were and app for my Android phone. Also the website is not friendly to the phone.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi David,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to announce our IOS app now available! Our developers are currently working on an android version, and we're constantly looking to improve the features of PSM.

Sincerely,

David B.

Everything works well and I'm very happy with the service

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Pros

Ease of use, quick response time, everything is done efficiently without the need to speak with customer support.

Cons

It seem s like it occasionally loads slowly and it takes a while for me to move thru my scans. Maybe this is my internet connection though??

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi David,

Thank you for the great review, we work hard to make the system works efficiently and conveniently for our customers.

Robert M.

I just really like having a main scanning service, but your software could be a lot better :-)

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

I don't have to open mail and when I travel I get mail & packages to an address I can count on. The software gets the job done, it could be a lot better, but the real benefit of PostScan Mail is the mail scanning & handling for me. Saves me a lot of time!

Pros

The best thing is just getting the scanned contents inside a letter via email. The mail forwarding is great for the very few items. I like that you can select many transactions to perform an action (that's a must) since doing an action on one piece of mail at a time is slow.

Cons

The speed is slow, the way mail is moved into folders is slow & cumbersome. It's not the easiest to look at the mail in your platform, waiting for images to load & trying to scroll through a page. I have to remember to go in an delete mail I don't want for example too.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Robert,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your detailed feedback and are glad to hear that our service is beneficial to you. We've heard your frustrations with our interface and would like you to know that our developers are currently working on a new, more up-to-date version of PostScan Mail. We hope that this new and improved version will be more inviting and user-friendly. Our team is working hard to bring these new features to our customers soon, so stay posted.

Dmitry O.

Easy and functional

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

- convenient mailbox in the US
- good and reliable service
- responsive customer support

Pros

- if mailbox number is missing in the address, they'll put it in the correct mailbox
- simple web interface

Cons

- Web-site is not adaptive, doesn't work in mobile browsers
- scan or forward takes around 24 hours during business days, and not performed during weekends and holidays

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working to improve our service, so we appreciate your suggestions.