Hearsay Social Reviews

Hearsay Social

Social sales and marketing software

4.5/5 (8 reviews)
Hayden Y.

Manage your social media in one spot

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Social media management and tracking

Pros

This is a great spot to go to for managing and tracking your social media platforms. you can create and schedule content within it and even post from it. Big time save.

Cons

Your views on platforms like Facebook will be throttled or limited when posting with a third party viewer. I would recommend only using Hearsay to track and manage but not to create or publish posts.

6.0/10
Dasha H.

One place to manage all your social media! You customize all.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Pros

I enjoy using Hearsay because it lets me manage my agency Facebook and Twitter at the same time. I chose what content I want to post, schedule what time I want it to post (it even suggests the best time of the day to post) and it does it all automatically. I can schedule everything on Monday and would be good to go for the rest of the week or as long as I chose to have content posted. It shows me all the stats and how much likes/shares etc I am getting. Hearsay makes it super easy to manage your social media accounts for your business.

Cons

It doesn't let you tag or hashtag anything. This is not a big deal, but it would be nice to tag a business you are mentioning in your post or a popular hashtag.

Intuitive and effective.

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

Ease of use for our field force is the most important benefit of the Hearsay Social software. They are able to navigate it efficiently and effectively which helps them use social media to promote their practices.

Cons

The application lacks the ability for significant customization and flexibility. Users are beholden to Hearsay's development roadmap.

Andrea H.

I use this to automate our social media posts. It is very efficient.

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Automation, post ideas, simplification, analytics, customer interactions, social media management, campaigns.

Pros

I like that corporate can upload posts for me to put on our social media page. It is so easy to find them and select when I want it to post.

Cons

Sometimes the website does not let me edit a time to post. The post will already be scheduled and I'll need to reschedule it for whatever reason. I will sometimes get a message saying it cannot be changed.

Helpful Hearsay

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

I can set the date/time for Hearsay to publish my posts automatically.

Cons

The article/video content could use more diversity.

7.0/10
Christian H.

This is a great service! So easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/07/24

Easy multi-platform social media control.

Pros

The ease of use of this product is the best part. Everything is laid out for you to pick and choose what and where you want to post it!

Cons

I don't have a lot of bad things to say but, maybe have a search bar added so you can pick specific genres of posts?

Devie D.

Facebook friendly

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Pros

I love this software because you can coordinate it with Facebook very easily. You set up what you want to post, and tell it when to post (every Friday or weekly etc) and it does all the work for you. Super simple!

Cons

Does take a bit to get used to but is def user friendly once you figure it all out.

Overall good. So much room for improvement, especially regarding ease and functionality of the app

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

The calander has been nice. It's been great being able to schedule my posts, and slide around the posts to different dates/times (though it's not always consistent)

Cons

The mobile app. When I make edits to scheduled posts, they don't save.

The desktop version has issues to regarding edits. I never can change images on posts without having to unscheduled/reschedule the post and reupload the image.