Showing 84 reviews of 72

Showing 84 reviews of 72
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Sarah O.

Great software but needs improvement

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Pros

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Cons

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

Pros

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

Cons

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Pros

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

Cons

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

Dustin B.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Lots of integrations
Inexpensive

The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Lindsay S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pros

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Cons

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best analytics tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Pros

Simple to use
Many supported social media types
SEO and Ranking
All in one palce

Cons

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

Gabriela L.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

Joe M.

Simple and Cost Effective

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

I spend less per year on this than I did with gogrow.com each month, yet it is easier to use and quicker to implement. Strongly recommend for businesses that don't want to keep an SQL expert in the fold. Simple to use, and no frustrations with getting support as I had with my previous app.

Cons

Would like a few more graph types added to the array of choices, but not a huge deal because of the affordability.

Laura P.

An unsung hero of business apps

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Love this software!

Pros

It pulls in data from a ridiculously huge number of platforms so you can create some really useful dashboards, across an array of business pillars and metrics.

Cons

The user interface is pretty dated now and needs a refresh. It could look AMAZING if they got a good designer on board but that's my only complaint. I also think its a little overpriced.

Nicholas a A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Perfect Client Facing Reporting Tool

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

Pretty smooth and positive experience setting up and using Cyfe.

Pros

Cyfe is very easy to set up and covers most of the channels and items I need to show my clients.

Cons

There are some limitations in digging deeper into the data and a few metrics missing from the mix we'd like to see.

• Industry: Publishing

Streamlines my entire business

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

I like how I can pull data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for much easier analysis. It saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I don't like the limitations of the free software, but I understand why they are there. There's nothing I can really complain about.

Ian R.

Reviewed on 2016/08/26

Raewyn T.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple and effective dashboarding tool

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Pros

Easy to get started and imports from various sources, we used Google Sheets and Google Analytics. Simple to use so the learning curve is low.

Cons

May not be as feature rich as other dashboarding and data visualisation tools. In terms of look and feel and data source compatibility.

Craig S.

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

Brian W.

Beautiful looking app!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pros

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Cons

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

John B.

Overall Performance Tracking

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Just amazing!

Pros

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Cons

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Joe D.

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pros

Integrates with almost every site/service

Cons

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing
No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Reviewed on 2017/12/21

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Kim S.

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Pros

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

Cons

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.