Method CRM Reviews

Method CRM

The #1 rated CRM for QuickBooks Desktop and Online users

Lisa
  • Industry: Building Materials

This Could be Perfect....

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

I can set reminders that actually work with Method. We have been able to set up cases for issues with deliveries, shortages, and materials. Then we can follow the process of a customer return or an issue that needs to be resolved more easily.

Pros

I love the integration with Outlook. I love the ability to keep a record of each activity and opportunities. Being able to customize things has been great for our company.

Cons

This is a great product, except it does not have a place on a customer to make notes specific to a person or to save files. Each company has a price sheet. I can only attach things to activities. I cannot go through every activity to find customer specific files. Please add a feature to pin files or attach files to a contact. A place for contact specific notes would be awesome too! There is also not an easy way to go back to an opportunity from an activity. You can click to go to the Estimate when an activity is on the Estimate, so why would it not work that way for an Opportunity?

John

Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The sync is seamless, and the level of customization we have done has allowed us to automate everything NetSuite would have given us as a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time. We are 2 years in now, and we keep growing what we do with Method, and our company has doubled in size over that time. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service Method provides. Every person I talk to is knowledgeable, friendly, and interested in how they can help our company grow and be more efficient.. I can't speak highly enough about Method and their team.

Cons

I would like to see integration with our inventory software so that product lists can be automatically integrated without doing API integration.

Jet

Powerful CRM platform

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be.
Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Pros

Powerful and can be highly customized.
Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting.
Easy to use interface.
Basic plan price is reasonable.

Cons

Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical.
Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization.
Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync.
Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

Dynamics 365 and NetSuite

Dynamics 365 and NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

Its advertisement on easy integration with Quickbooks.
Jonathan
  • Industry: Wholesale

Usefull tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

before that everything was done manually very hard to follow and keep track of the work

Pros

Great way to follow up on clients and activities , the fact the will provide a good picture of the work done during the day , invoices are sync with QuickBooks . allows you create leads and categorized clients according to they importance . very easy to use . our manager will count the number of calls and notes to share it with others .

Cons

sometime it gets a bit slow when creating the activities . not able to import export pictures , folders , graphics into the activities

Noah

Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM

Time saving and job tracking

Time saving and job tracking

Pros

Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Cons

Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

Christine

Beneficial and necessary tool to make money!

Reviewed on 2021/09/09

A great tool that I would recommend. I hope my boss/administrator never changes software. I learned quickly.

Pros

This software was easy to utilize on both my Mac and iPhone. Also, it was easy to learn and navigate through. I mostly did my productive work and generated invoices on the Mac. I only used the iPhone app to look at info since it was less friendly on a smaller screen.

Cons

I preferred to utilize Method on my computer as the features and choices were harder to navigate on my iPhone (which is expected). I really don’t have many complaints.

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for the review, Christine! We appreciate the feedback.

Brittney
  • Industry: Design

Organized and simple

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

I think its been great for our company and its so easy to use for anyone to catch on easy. Easy to send out sales order and emails.

Pros

I liked the activities because it helps remind me and holds me accountable to finish tasks.

Cons

Search bar seems to struggle sometimes finding companies/clients. Searching can be troublesome.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Brittney thanks for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that Method:CRM is working well for your company.

Rebekah
Rebekah

VERY Disappointing

Reviewed on 2016/06/27

I found Method after an exhausting search for a CRM that works seamlessly with QuickBooks Online and I thought I'd found it in MethodCRM. But then I tried to use it and have been incredibly frustrated and extremely disappointed with the user support (or lack there of).

Just now, in the middle of a chat session, I was abandoned by the person helping me after advising me she had a meeting to go to a meeting. A meeting... I am the owner of, and have worked in, service-based businesses my whole adult life. Abandoning a customer to go to a meeting is unacceptable. I wasn't handed off to someone else, just dropped.

Method appears to subscribe to the same LACK of service, the service industry has morphed into. Acting as if they (the "service" company) is doing the consumer a favor or requiring the consumer to jump through hoops and accommodate THEIR schedule.

VERY disappointing, Method... Having a great product is not enough. You just stand behind your product and provide support to the people that pay your salaries - the customers.

Pros

Great features. Appears to work well for multiple industries.

Cons

Can't use it... NO support

Michael

Product is very flexible and the support has been great.

Reviewed on 2018/07/04

Estimating and service scheduling.

Estimating and service scheduling.

Pros

I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as it could be, but that could be because it is so customizeable that it might be hard to create perfect screens for everyone. I think with a little work, I could totally make it easy to use for my office, but I need the time to do it.

Response from Method Integration

Hey Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and we appreciate your feedback on the screen customization process. Certainly, the complexities behind making a platform so "flexible" and customizable are large, and our goal is to try to make it even more simple to the end user. Little by little we are getting there!

I know that business owners like yourself do not have enough time to dive deep into customizations, that's where our professional services team comes into play. We are here when you need us!

Byan

Great CRM to work on.

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Great experience !

Great experience !

Pros

User Friendly and customizable, I would recommend this CRM.

Cons

Would be nice to timestamp and save notes automatically

Julie

Horrible experience with a lot of delays

Reviewed on 2023/02/03

Horrible. We started out excited, signed up for a year pre-paid, and then were told it would be a couple weeks before they could even begin working with us. OK, we waited, and finally had our first 2 hours session with a programer. He was to get back with us by the end of the day with a timeline and cost. Never heard back. Contacted Method a few days later, only to find out he had quit the same day we met with him. It was another week before anyone started working with us and they said they would credit us for the time spent with the first programmer. That did not happen. Still have bugs, can't use as we need, so we asked to cancel. Only to find out we were outside our 30 day grace period to cancel, so no refund would be given. We signed up 12/14/22. Our first meeting with a programmer was 1/6/23. We requested to cancel 2/1/23. Our grace period should not have started until we started working with their programmer, at the very least. Their "who cares" attitude is what we've had to deal with the past 30 days. I do not recommend anyone to use this software because it will cost you way more than just the cheap user fees.

Pros

If you need an out of the box solution, it's OK.

Cons

It needed too many modifications to get it to where we could even use it, and everything came with delays and high cost.

Response from Method Integration

Hello Julie, and thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We're sorry that you didn't have a positive experience with Method. The holidays is a busy time for our programmers, with many taking time to recharge during this period. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I will be passing it along to our Professional Services team. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and contributing to the betterment of Method.

• Industry: Accounting

Your data is not safe with Method. They deleted our data twice forcing us to rebuild from...

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

Ability to customize application. However, features are a moot point for a foreign, cloud-based company that accidentally and irretrievably deletes your data multiple times.

Response from Method Integration

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. When a subscription gets canceled due to non-payment, or any other reason, you may be able to request a restore. Here's a full article on our help center: https://www.method.me/help/34636-method-faq/304564#how-does-an-account-get-cancelled. Please contact us directly to see how we can help out, and get your account back up and running.

julie
  • Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

Aside from numerous integrations and apps that allow all of the functions of my job to become seamless and automated, I especially value the extensive customer support that is available. I feel like the Method employees are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous responding to any of the questions I have encountered. They have basically "held my hand" setting up and customizing Method to be as user friendly as possible. I am so glad I found this software, it will completely simplify and advance they way we do business.

Cons

nothing to complain about. But If I had one wish, it would be that Method could integrate with a map program I use that maps new customers each time they are entered.

Response from Method Integration

Hello, Julie. I'm glad Method:CRM is working for you! You may have already talked to our customer support about this, but they may be able to help you in regards to your map program integration. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Wanda
  • Industry: Publishing

Best CRM

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

I like the fact that this software is so user friendly. It's the best CRM I've used in my entire career.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you enjoy using Method:CRM. We would love to hear more about your experience, so if you're willing to share, please drop us a line at [email protected].

Best,
The Method Team

Jack

Database Platform Unreliable, CRM based on it Very Cool

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

WE had to let it go and find something else after extensive 'degradation' of what we had already finished.

Pros

Their comprehensive approach to CRM was very cool and helpful. They focused on actions and resulting actions for every contact update. Their customization, including their DB engine was a big selling point.

Cons

Half of everything we painstakingly made in the DB basically fell apart after it was tested and tweaked. It was very hard to navigate, requiring extensive videos and documentation.

Jessica

Wonderful system for tracking sales and prompts customer support!

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

The software allows me to tract every stage that a prospect is in, which makes it easy to report to my boss about deals and new projects. I love the Activity follow ups because it helps plan out who and when I need to be reaching back out to people. The reporting is very easy to pull and self explanatory when boss's are checking in on it.

Cons

I would like for their to be a way to talley the amount of the proposal on the reporting. It's easy for the sales person and owners to see how much is closed and is in the pipeline.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Jessica, thanks for reviewing Method:CRM. The sales pipeline features and activity tracking are great tools so I'm glad to hear you're experiencing their benefits. I'll be sure to pass along your product suggestion to our team, as we're always looking to make it even easier to manage and grow a small business. Thanks again, Lynda

Maria

Great CRM is easy to use for every level in your company
Sync your emails,...

Great customer service
Great CRM is easy to use for every level in your company
Sync your emails, save time

Pros

I really enjoy having tools that would make my job organized, dynamic and up to the flow of my customer needs. I really enjoy this CRM!

Cons

Every feature is well designed from database to opportunities.

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for your feedback and we're glad to hear you're enjoying Method:CRM!

Cedric

Horrible Platform & Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/07/27

We have been evaluating Method CRM for over a year now (paying their fees the entire time.) After our evaluation, we decided NOT to go with Method for Quickbooks Pro / CRM. Here is why.

1.) The Method CRM Platform & Method Website - EXTEREMELY SLOW and POOR DEVELOPMENT.
2.) The Method CRM Customer Service - Our account manager and the development team was very slow if they even responded. We felt like they just did not care about us or our issues.
3.) The Method CRM Overall Experience - NOT A GOOD ONE. We are still in the process of finding that CRM but we know Method CRM is not the one.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Cedric, my name is Lynda and I¿m Method¿s Loyalty Marketing Manager. I¿m so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Method. We are a team that strives to provide customers with great service, so thank you for your honest review. Your feedback will be addressed by the team so we can diagnose the root problem of your issue and ensure this is not a repeated experience. Again, my deepest apologies for not meeting your needs, Cedric. I wish your team much success in finding a solution that suits you and helps you grow your business.

Sincerely,
Lynda Byrne

Abbey

Abbeys Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

Its okay but I still see there being a lot of room for improvement

Its okay but I still see there being a lot of room for improvement

Pros

The ease of use. Very user friendly interface.

Cons

Sometimes its clunky. Things don't always work

Response from Method Integration

Hi Abbey - thanks for leaving a review! We're always open to hearing feedback on what we could improve, so please feel free to reach out to us anytime at [email protected].

Tyler

Seamless transition

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

We are particularly impressed by the ease of use and adaptation throughout our organization while implementing Method CRM. The QB sync function allows us to work proficiently from anywhere.

Support is Top Notch.

Cons

Each person has their "wish it did this list" to increase efficiency accommodate their own personal style of working. No show stoppers and at this point and we are trimming down that list weekly.

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for the review, Tyler! That's great to hear that your team is adopting Method:CRM and getting help from our team. Be sure to check out the customization capabilities for further efficiency gains. Thanks again, Lynda

Byron

Method is easy to understand and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Being able to have any information I need on clients on the spot is quite a good benefit. As a support tech that takes calls, it is necessary to have information as fast as possible, and this software does just that.

Pros

What I like the most about Method is that you can search any information that would be in a profile, and it will bring it up without any extra hassle.

Cons

What I like the least about Method would be the information inside of a profile, as it all kind of meshes together as it doesn't have any font bolding to make the titles stand out from the information.

Great , Easy to use CRM

Seamless and easy quick books integrations

Seamless and easy quick books integrations

Pros

I love that Method CRM communicates seamlessly with quickbooks. My business has to process tons of invoices a month and Method makes it very easy.

Cons

Customizing Method can be very challenging to do on your own. Out of the Box it did not completely meet our needs but after working with their team, we are satisfied with where it is today.

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for your review. No business is the same, which is why many of our Method:CRM customers take advantage of the customization options. Thanks again for your review.
Lynda

It has boosted my awareness in many areas of my company

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

One place to see all information I need run my business and make timely decisions to grow and give my team the proper guidance they need to succeed.

Pros

The key to this software is the ease in which it has integrated all my client information, from sales pipeline, emails, documents all the way to invoices giving me one place to review all the pertinent information I need to run my business.

Cons

I would like to see more graphs for pipelines, sales collections, similar to what QuickBooks has on its dashboard.

Charles
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

So far so great!

So far so great!

Pros

The connectivity to Quickbooks along with its ease of use.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I dislike except that when I imported my "leads" into the system, they couldn't be mass converted to Opportunities.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Charles, thank you so much!

Regarding leads, you can create opportunities en masse via customization. This you can do yourself, or through our team of Business Solutions Specialists.

Again, we appreciate you sharing your feedback!

Tessie
Tessie

Knew exactly what was wrong.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

Easy to use and track my activities and sales. I like the chat feature for customer service needs. They are quick and accurate in their answers

Cons

I was not able to correct the profile from vendor to customer. I had to create a new profile that caused duplicates

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for reviewing our app, Tessie. I'm glad our support team has been able to help you through the process of adopting Method:CRM.
Thanks,